1. Multiple Characters You are permitted to have 1 character account in the RPG, due to complications multiples cause in-game. If it is found that you have more than 1 account, ALL accounts will be immediately deleted, 1 account per player. If you have an account that you no longer want, please follow the proper steps to remove it.
2. Glitches/Bugs/Scripts & Macros If you come across a glitch or bug in the game that could potentially be used as an exploit, then it is expected that you will report it to the administration of the game to be fixed. If you decide instead to attempt to use the glitch/bug/exploit for your own gains then you will be subject to discipline and will be stripped of the stats you accumulated. Also the use of scripts & macros to automate your playing is strictly prohibted and can get you banned. If you're not online to play the game yourself you are NOT allowed to have an automated system in place.
3. Account Hacking, & Threats of Hacking in General Not only is it morally wrong to hack someone else's account, it is forbidden here. If it is discovered that you have purposely attempted to hack into another members account you will be subject to disciplinary action, up to but not exluding expulsion from the MMORPG. Subsequently talking about potentially hacking someone's account or making threats against BSE will result in disciplinary action.
4. Private Messaging Abuse If you are using the PM system for anything other than what it was devised for, then you will be in violation of the TOS of this site. If you flood or spam through the PM system, or attempt to launch any harmful scripts or something of that nature, then you will face disciplinary action, up to but not excluding expulsion from the RPG.
5. Abuse of Team Resources Not only is it detrimental to the team you have pledged yourself to, but it is a sign of poor gamesmanship, for a member of the RPG to join a Division/Fraccion with the intent to plunder it's resources. Namely the HP items and banked currency (Gold).
6. False Accusations of TOS Violations If you make a report regarding a member whom you think is in violation of the TOS, it must be for one of the valid reasons stated in the TOS. Making a false accusation against a member, in order to defame them, or get some sort of in-game vengence is NOT permitted.DISCLAIMER:
BSE does not claim to be the creator of the Bleach manga or anime series. We had absolutely no part in any creation of the series, and are just dedicated fans of this series who have taken their time to create this website. Although we did not create the Bleach series, we did create this website to be as original as possible. We ask that you respect the originality of our work, and not take anything without expressed written permission by the owners.
BSE and all of it's original content and images are the sole property of the webmasters of this site. Furthermore, BSE is protected by the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. Unauthorized use of any original pieces originating from the BSE are subject to criminal and civil penalties. If it is found that you have taken original work from BSE, you will be asked to remove it peacefully within 24 hours, or risk possible legal action against you or your website.
BSE is ran on fully monitored servers for security reasons. All users who visit BSE are logged. Any unauthorized attempts at accessing (hacking) the BSE sytem(s) are strictly prohibited. Action to the fullest extent of the law under criminal and civil law under Federal Laws including but not limited to Public Laws 83-703 and 99-474 will be taken against those who attempt to hack or attack the BSE server.
By not agreeing to these terms, you can not threaten BSE or any company hosting and storing any files related with BSE with legal action. You also may not prosecute any person(s) affiliated with BSE including, but not limited to, family, friends or individuals who maintain or visit this website.
Information located on BSE is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. All material on BSE is believed to be original to the owners of this website, and may not be taken for use without the expressed written permission of the owner, and a link back to BSE
In no event will BSE, it's host(s), any any other company or individual including third party websites linking to BSE, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked website affiliated with the BSE website. Including, without limitation, any lost profits, loss of program or data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if BSE is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages that may occur.
Donations to BSE are made on your own will, and will under no circumstance be refunded after the first 24 hours upon recieving them. Donations are to help the website support its servers and essentially keep it and all of its services online.
All original work located on BSE are the property of BSE and their owner(s). All material submitted via E-mail or other methods becomes the immediate property of BSE, and may be used in any form by the owners of this website. In most cases, credit will be given where it is due for all submissions. No original work may be taken from BSE and used on another website without the written permission from the owner.
BSE reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, or otherwise alter any of our Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions, Acceptable Use Policies, and Privacy Policies at any time. Such changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon their posting, so please review our Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions, Acceptable Use Policies, and Privacy Policies periodically.