Blaze

Request A Sig

Pic/RENDER:

http://api.ning.com/files/kpu2*zpBInOvDI03YGt5uxwmWiOX9lYLG0YdTwrmcKG60OvFDZ9Gw6BvsEU*KdS9p8JFERLXnkRhvqkMmJNDLEr3ulObAVig/BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg

Here's teh link, lemme know if that doesn't work.

Color(s): Dark blue/black preferably. If it doesn't look right, any shade of blue will be fine, I trust your judgement. xD

Text: "Fall now into Death's freezing arms." With mah name and Faction 2 if you don't mind. xD

Border?: no preference, really. whatever looks good. xD

Size: whatever it takes to fit the image/text. don't really have a preference. xD

Other: anything else you think might look good, I have no idea about making sigs. xD

i used the xD face far too much.

xD

xD I'll look at it later today xD The only thing that's bothering me is the pic being jpg. Because of that I will have to delete the background and that wouldn't look so good xDxDxD

(Wrote a lot of xD's so you wouldn't be alone.)

yeah, I noticed that. I really did try to find the same one in .png, but there wasn't really anything good.

I think it's just a fan drawing, the guy in the pic isn't a real character... let me see if I can't trawl Google for a different file type though. :P

Yeah... 'cause I'll have to sign up to see that one... and I'm too lazy :) I could find a render if you tell me how it should look :lol:

Hmm. A swordsman, preferably. White hair, red eyes. If you can't find anything though, I'll go hunting. xD

I literally just typed in "vergil dmc png" and that popped up. :unsure:

*presses easy button* :lol: