Sign in to follow this  
Blaze

Slender Game

*writes on the notepad* playing silent hill (pc version)...where can i find your game?

Slender is creepy, especially with mr. pedo white face running around. I've seen a few videos on it, scariest part was where someone was looking through a truck window and on the other side the Slender guy was looking through the other window.

I heard the best strategy is to use run as often as possible and to not look back, also apparently there's supposed to be multiple levels, not sure though. But as a game, it is creeeeeeeeeeeeepy xD

• Like 2

OOOOOH MY GOD IS THAT RASHYYYYY? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HEARD YOUR VOICE?! XD KYAAAH~ HAHA This is so hilarious~ Slenderman is so scary XD I wonder what happens if you actually manage to collect all 8 papers? XD

• Like 1

lol Slenderman. Bitch kept cheating by going through walls when I played the Haunt. Annoyed me beyond belief instead of scaring me. Seriously if someone ever runs into the guy just kick him in the balls ;)

• Like 2

That was so boring. Wow, here I thought only American's would have been afraid of a, "Slenderman."

speaking as someone who lives in America, I would say that the "stupid" stereotypes and "uncivilized" stereotypes are a lot more accurate than the "fat" stereotypes.. and the "fat" stereotypes are pretty damn accurate

speaking as someone who lives in America, I would say that the "stupid" stereotypes and "uncivilized" stereotypes are a lot more accurate than the "fat" stereotypes.. and the "fat" stereotypes are pretty damn accurate

Believe you me, I know what you're talking about. I also live in America. I see overweight people all the time, it is not that hard to eat healthy and excerise everyday. But, then there are those people who have "Health" problems.

Believe you me, I know what you're talking about. I also live in America. I see overweight people all the time, it is not that hard to eat healthy and excerise everyday. But, then there are those people who have "Health" problems.

*Had to do this* :mellow:

36422923.jpg

• Like 2

Seriously how were you people scared about this game, it wasn't that bad when it gets statically just turn around walk away O.O