Rash ラシュ

Which 2 Bleach Characters Would You Like To See Battle?

Basically write the name of the two Bleach Characters you think would have a really awesome battle if they fought. Add why and discuss if you want. :D just have fun!

----------

I will go first.

Soi Feng -VS- Yadomaru Lisa

I think that battle would rock for so many reasons! They are really agile and speed combat is just epic! Plus their Zanpaktou releases are a good mix. Lisa's Shikai is really large, and has really nice far-ranged capabilities. While Soi Feng's Shikai is small and the assasination type. And its needless to mention the awesomeness of a Vaizard release going against a Shunko.

Just Imagine this:

Lisa, Vaizard mask drawn and Shikai released, Shunpoes into the air after evading an attack from Soi Feng. She looks down to find Soi Feng and see she is no longer there. Soi Feng, Shikai released, spontaneous appears behind Lisa with his right arm wound back, prepared to strike when Lisa suddenly swivels around, swinging her massive spear at the Gotei Captain. Soi Feng notices the attack coming from her right in a moment of time and uses Shunko, which gives her the strength the completely block the attack with her hand. Soi Feng then Flash-steps directly ahead, she reappears just in front of the Vaizard and lunges her bladed middle finger at Lisa's exposed right shoulder...

See my point yet? ;)

• Like 1

Toshiro Hitsugaya VS. Hiyori Sarugaki

This would be an awesome battle cuz it would have alot of comedy. Due to Hiyori's constant name calling and easy temper, it would be easily comical. Also, with Toshiro's sriousness and rage itself, they would just cancel eachother out.....like in th Aizen fight when they had to work together. Also, their Shikai's kinda work together. Hiyori's is a giant club, white Toshiro's blade gets longer and he can make the giant chinese ice dragon, and Toshiro could move faster. Also, when Hiyori uses her mask, which is kinda like her bankai, and Toshiro uses his bankai he can fly and also deflect a Cero. So they would kinda cancel out eachother.....kinda get what im saying? Anyways, i think this would be a rather interesting fight.

Byakuya and Zaraki ( just so i can watch Zaraki get his ass kicked ;)

Yamamoto vs. Unohana

I mean, this would just be a battle that could decide the fate of a whole planet. Both captains unleashing Bankai, oh my....I'm just getting chills thinking about it. Not to mention Unohana's identity as the you know what. o.o

• Like 1

Sorry that I can't give specific names.

Stark Coyote 1# Espada^^ vs. Byakuya

Stark deserves another chance to prove himself, that fight against the man with the pink kimodo was B.S, he should've died. (Am only saying this because Stark was one of my favorite bleach character. Who the doesn't like a person who can summon coyotes by will?).

Karin vs. The V.L form of the hollow that eat her mom.

I want to see Yachiru fighting! I don't care against whom.

Isane should be fine.

Edited by Kishikage Kaihri

I'm going to name a few here.

Rangiku vs Izuru (if Izuru doesn't lose so easily)

kira-arm-cut-near-death-e1338379790427.jpg?w=625

There is no hope there.... sorry. -_-