Sena    67

The news <_< the most interesting thing in the world when hearing about it from other people but the most boring when actually watching.

"Xbox only until next year", guess I cant play it considering it the only console I dont got :misc_Vinyl_sad:

Sena    67

k apparently the PS3 will eventually get it but Bethesda doesnt feel it run very well so they are holding off the release. Even the PC havent gotten the second dlc which is where i played it lol. Damn Microsoft using their money to get everything first.

Cpt.Lonewolf    77

would that not mean that PC's running windows operating systems would get it first or are you saying they are trying to monopolize console gaming?

Molestia    495

what u mean pc hasn't got the second dlc? 0_o

Sena    67

opps my mistake on the PC not getting second dlc, they just dont have the third yet

Edited by lyra

Molestia    495

*le preordered dragonborn* >:3 if there's a steam sale after it comes out then people will die <_<

Your Waifu    2,616

the funnest part of this game is running around punching stuff robbaz style.... i never knew true joy until i punched wolves, crabs, and horkers

Cpt.Lonewolf    77

it is fun but then again im pretty sure my two handed sword is quicker at killing :D

but dragon born good story line and keeping me interested in the game even after finishing the main quest line

i want all the black books

Molestia    495

well i'm done with the achievements again and just 1 black book left :mellow:

Cpt.Lonewolf    77

i have all the black books the new shouts but i have yet to work on the achievements because im seriously not bothered with them i have done what i wanted to do next is go round do some missions and kill some more stuff

Your Waifu    2,616

so how do you think elder scrolls online is going to be? I think an elder scrolls mmo is good in theory, but i'm not sure how well it'll actually turn out... i think they should just make another good fallout game, like fallout 3, i didnt like new vegas. fallout 3 gave you a cool post-apocalyptic big city to enjoy, but new vegas, you just walked around in a desert :(

Molestia    495

well i now have extra mods ._. any guards that talk about sweetrolls get turned into 1 and any that mention arrows in the knee get kill by lightning >:3 also this makes a really nice change when u start a new character http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=75889890

Your Waifu    2,616

download the posh mudcrabs mod, it's my favorite lol (or the skeleton playable race, or mike's mystical mounts, they're all good)

Molestia    495

i got swearing mudcrabs instead ._. and pony mounts ._.

Molestia    495

oh god i got the posh mudcrabs and i kept the swearing and its the best combination ever ._.

Molestia    495

nopes ._. i use exploding arrows ._.

Your Waifu    2,616

understood... my favorite mod is mike's mystical mounts, simply because riding around on a frostbite spider makes me feel like the most badass guy in the world