Cpt.Lonewolf    77

tips and tricks for any and all on all consoles and PC's

please if your saying about glitches user a spoiler

I know i have watched some videos for glitches but i dont want to know about them all

stat yourself give your story and talk all you like about it here

Molestia    494

*aims at wolf's knee* (╯°□°)-|)>>-------->

Shiba Isshin    10,496

Raise Smithing fast & easy: Get as many Iron Ingots & Leather Strips as you can (not hard) Then start banging out iron daggers, sell them back to the shop, easiest place to do it was Whiterun. Three smiths in town makes it easier to get supplies.

Raise Enchanting: Get a buttload of rings, doesn't matter what kind, or other useless jewellery, get as many petty/lesser soul gems as you can muster. Disenchant an amulet or ring that you don't need so that you can learn the enchantment. Combine the enchantment/jewellery/soul gem to create a new item, crank as many out as you can and watch the level bar raise up. Sell them all for a decent price too since enchanted shit reaches a higher value.

Raise Alchemy: eat as many ingredients as you can find, it's a little slower, but it costs you nothing, just watch your hp..lol

Molestia    494

protip: never try to resurrect alduin with console commands, bitch is impossible to kill again <_<

Cpt.Lonewolf    77

i just saw a trailer for the kinect features for the new patch

as long as you can say it you can do a shout without having it selected making the game awesome but i hope its mic compatible not just kinect compatible

also there are a lot of voice commands being added i might be forking out £90 for a kinect

Molestia    494

u only got the xbox version? cos theres a pc mod for that already

BeN-    0

I prefer the PC version aswell :/

Cpt.Lonewolf    77

yea i havent even completed the game due to time limitations but i dont even have a kinect but i feel this is going to be an expensive gaming year for me buying a kinect guild wars 2 super collectors edition, and a new computer

but im enjoying skyrim as a game making my own story in the land how many people understand to do that?

Molestia    494

i tried kinect out in some shop and it just cant see me lol

Molestia    494

le me using kinect

snake-in-the-box.jpg

Molestia    494

i went bleach style lol got a load of different zanpakuto, usually start off running straight in and killing everything and then get sneaky later in the game

Cpt.Lonewolf    77

i started off making my character a two handed heavy armour minimal magic and archery skill berserker who knew who to fight and not to fight at certain points, who turns out to have the powers of the dragon which makes me a little cocky i then joins up with the companions who I do missions for which they then give me the blessing/curse of the werewolf which grants even more power at the cost of restless sleep, i then went out on a few missions for the companions and also to learn more about my own powers, then one day in when returning after a mission the blood of the dragon and the powers of the wolf started to fight with each other and I soon found myself going berserk in whiterun and when i had finally calmed down I quickly had to smuggled myself out else risking capture.

Now with no home to return to I wandered the lands down to solitude and on the way met with bandits, wolves, undead, and dragons. I needed a home and whiterun was the only place i truely knew that was called home. With a new resolve i made my way back to the kingdom of whiterun where I served my time in prison for the loss of loves that occured in what could have been seen as a moment of glory.

Released from prison I now sort a new path one of control and redemption. Before my imprisonment I had been in contact with a family that had lost their son who had been captured by the thalmur for no reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time, So i set out to rescue him in the hopes that he was still alive, traveling by myself being the safest option in case i were to lose myself again i went west to follow the river in the hopes to avoid most beast and the like, before arriving at the thalmur prison i came upon a stone wall which had some of the ancient writing on it.

as soon as i had gained this new word of power i was under attack by something on a whole new level of fear it was not a normal undead it was an ancient dragon priest, the hairs along my arms and on the back of my neck stood in somewhat fear as to what might come from this being who stands before me.

Before i could think i started to charge towards him not out of courage but out of fear and a slight glint of hope that if i were to attack first maybe i would stand a chance, as soon as i started to attack i found that this being had less power than what was seen in its presence but its full power had probably diminished over the time it had lay there dormant waiting for the time when others could read the words again.

After defeating the foe remains lay motionless on the floor from that i took an item that was unique to this world the mask of a dragon priest what might powers might something like this contain for now i had to continue on to save the son and borther of the graymanes who had been captured by the thalmur.

(o.o.s:- there is more to this entire story because i think i am only covering certain events mostly stuff i remember maybe add some more in another post next week)

Molestia    494

out of interest is anyone else having problems with it randomly closing lately? feels like every few minutes i walk through a door and i'm staring at my desktop again

• Like 1

Shiba Isshin    10,496

I haven't had any freezes in a while -knocks on wood- .. im on a PS3

Molestia    494

guess its something to do with the unique(terrible) way the pc version is coded <_< b nice if there was at least an error message lol

Cpt.Lonewolf    77

but then you would definitely know there is an error currently it could be your operating system that does not like the game or another secret issue

Molestia    494

some people say its caused by steam and others think its because it doesn't support more than 2gb ram <_< pity i cant stab it

Molestia    494

think i'll try it on windows xp before i go on a crazy murder rampage

Shiba Isshin    10,496

Ooo potential Falmer backstory with the news of the pending DLC.