Mr. Aizen

Squad 11's Underground Facility

Ok so I've opened the hidden levels under the tavern, enter at own risk cause the place is boobytrapped like hell:

1st level: Party place (free from traps)

2nd level: The distillery

3rd level: The Elite training grounds

4th level: Morgoth's research lab

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

Reads the captains warning then heads to the 3rd floor. Anybody here? Looks around, the place is giant, full of rooms. Some rooms have sand and are hot like hell. Others are filled with ice and in a way resemble the Artic.

*is the beast that lives in the distillery* ಠ_ಠ

While wondering through the different rooms, he suddenly heard a voice. Anybody here? He smiled, the first one he would battle in here was Tat-san. He knew her well and it was certainly going to put a big smile on his face. Clapping his hands he sealed the room where she was in (decide for yourself where you are). Morgoth's voice echoed through the room. Welcome my dear. Let us begin your Elite training. Shall we start with our dance of death?

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

Welcome my dear. Let us begin your Elite training. Shall we start with our dance of death? This voice it had to be Morgoth-san. Something had changed, he had sealed of the room. It was a cave-like landscape that she was in, with a few lakes. She wondered how he had created something like this. It was pretty dark inside, she could see rocks, trees and more rocks. His voice made a bit of an echo when he welcomed her. To determinate his position she concentrated at his spiritual pressure. Then used shunpo to appear on a rock above him and smiled. Long time no see! What's up captain? Are you ready? Pulling out her swords she grinned and licked her lips quickly. This was about to be a lot of fun, she couldn't wait to start.

Long time no see! What's up captain? Are you ready? He smiles when Tatjana shunpo’s on top the rock he was standing next to. He turns around towards her. I’m ready, let’s have some fun together. He punches the rock which starts to crumble from the force of the impact. Tatjana is forced to jump aside to prevent herself from being buried beneath the rubble. He unsheathes his zanpakuto and starts to shunpo in her direction a zigzag-like pattern. A few feet before he reaches her he jumps up in the air to make a first strike.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

His power was still the same, to make it simple; incredible. Being forced to jump aside because he smached the rock she grined. Using shunpo she took her distance, but could see that he immediatly followed. Zigzag? Was he trying to consufe her, she thought while smiling. It wouldn't work, taking a defensive stance she awaited his attack. It didn't take long, he jumped into the air. She didn't move and let him come and clash their swords. The power of the blow caused the ground to crack open a bit. A chuckle escaped her lips, would the room survive their little spar session? She wasn't too sure about that, given that it was already started to getting demolished and they weren't even started. While still holding her sword against his she aimed a kick at his right side. Not waiting to see if it hit she turned around and kicked with her other leg. This one was aimed at his head, then jumped back again.

Tatjana was good, well he never expected less of her. She was equal in power to him so she took the hit without even the need of raising her spiritual pressure. He even noticed that she chuckled when he hit her. Faster than most opponents could follow she kicked him, he barely dodged it. It was a mistake cause right after that she swung her other leg which hit him hard, making him see stars before his eyes. His vision got fuzzy and his nose felt like it had broken but he sensed her movements. He quickly flash stepped next to her and grabbed her waist. He jumped up in the air again taking her with him, they almost reached the ceiling of the room. They came down with dazzling speed, he pulled her under his shoulder making sure that she would be hit with full force when they hit the ground. He felt her muscles tension right before impact.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

Her second kick was able to hit him, and it seemed that it wasn't that bad. Before she knew he was behind her and grabbed her waist. She knew what he was about to do but couldn't escape his grip. When they were coming downwards she knew that she'd get smashed into the ground pretty hard. While he held her in a strong hold she managed to pierce his other shoulder with her blade. She wasn't sure how bad it was but he was close enough to get cut now. Just before they came down she grabbed his haori so he wouldn't get away from the clash. Using her reiatsu, Tatjana made a kind of a protection layer around her skin to minimalize the damage.

He felt a sharp pain when they headed towards the ground, apparently he got cut. It didn’t matter though he would be numbed when they hit the ground. He felt that Tatjana released some spiritual pressure to protect herself and that she grabbed his Haori. He smiled, he had no intention of leaving her on impact. His body weight would benefit him. When they slammed into the ground it cracked open, debris was blown away creating a large crater. After the force of the impact faded away he quickly launched himself away with his arms, he felt a bit ashamed that he had been this close to her even if it was to deliver a direct hit in battle. He didn’t want to give her a chance to recover so he attacked immediately afterwards. With every swing of his blade he released more reiatsu in his attacks.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

He didn't let go thought he would have been able to if he really had wanted it. She could feel how her body hit the earth and the reiatsu she released together with Morgoths formed a crater. As soon as they hit he jumped away from her what made his haori rip to shreds. She wasn't planning on letting go, so a big chuck of his cloth was now in her hand. Blood was dripping down the left side of her forehead. Damn him, her right shoulder seemed to hurt a bit. But pain was good, pain meant you were alive. Lifting up her katana she could see that the end of it was crimson, blood dripping from it. A few little drips fell on the ground. He didn't lose any time and attacked immediatly, while she wasn't still fully recovered. Though it didn't matter, she took his hits head on. Blocking them one by one, she could feel that he put more power in it with each hit. To respond to his reiatsu she started to raise her own. Dodging on of his blows she shunpo'd to his left and slashed, aiming at his shoulder. Not sure if he'd block or dodge she fired a powerfull Byakurai at his feet. Then jumped into the air and fired another one in his direction. Landing a few feet away from the spot she was first standing she took a defensive stand again. Quickly wiping out the blood from her face she chuchkled.

He had to dodge when she used those dirty kido tricks, the last one of them hit him with full force through his shoulder. It infuriated him cause he saw this as a lesser form of fighting. When she took a defensive stance he flash stepped in front of her and slapped her in the face. Don’t ever use kido again in this fight or the outcome of it will be extremely bloody for you. I hate those kido tricks, they make the ones who rely on it weak. I will not tolerate that from a member of Squad 11. He quickly grabbed her left hand and started to crunch it slowly. If I break every bone is this beautiful hand of yours then you won’t be able to cast any spell with it. He let go of her hand before actually breaking a bone in it, he could still control his rage inside of him. If you want to point a finger at someone then do it like this. He concentrated some of his reiatsu around his hand, he held it like he was going to give a thumbs up but instead of it he stuck his thumb through her ribs making sure that he broke two of them.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

The smile disappeared from her face when she saw him being furious. He used flashstep to get in front of her and slapped her in the face. She didn't expect that, it wasn't a punch, but more like a hard bitch slap. She felt how her lip started to bleed, but was too shocked to actually react. This had nothing to do with the spar she thought while making a move to get away. Don’t ever use kido again in this fight or the outcome of it will be extremely bloody for you. I hate those kido tricks, they make the ones who rely on it weak. I will not tolerate that from a member of Squad 11. So that was the whole point, he was mad because of her Byakurai? Before she was actually able to flashstep away he grabbed her left hand and started to crush it. If I break every bone is this beautiful hand of yours then you won’t be able to cast any spell with it. Her heart started to beat fast, she had never seen him like this before. Her hand started to hurt and for a second she was convinced that he'd break it. Suddenly he let go of her hand and her confusion grew bigger when he said. If you want to point a finger at someone then do it like this.Before she knew his thumb went through her ribs, causing 3 of them to break. Blood started to drip down her belly and hip. Tears appeared in her eyes from the pain and she gasped, then growled. Putting 3/4th of her power in her blade she cut his chest, from the left bottom of his hip till the top of his right shoulder. Then tried to kick his face while jumping back to take a distance. He he he.. jerk.. Her voice was quiet but loud enough for him to hear, she was still breathing a bit heavy from the pain. Holding her left hand against the wound she glared at him. This wasn't over just yet.

She cut him deep, blood started to pour out of the wound at an alarming rate. He didn’t even noticed what she had said. His brain was paralyzed with pain, reiatsu started to evaporate from his body. Divide and rain chaos, Kaosu no Arashi. He attacked her like a mad man, his speed had increased enormously and the force of every hit made the ground crack. He switched between a series of fast attacks, faints, half pirouettes and forceful slashes. Having the benefit of two blades he could attack with his other hand to confuse his opponent. Morgoth blocked her vision with his left blade, turning around her and cutting the inside of her leg.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

He didn't seem to react at first but suddenly called out the name of his shikai. Korosuto musabori kuu, Akila. She was just fast enough to activate it to defend herself. He kept on slashing, attacking her without any pauses. The billions of little drop like blades formed a wall between them. His sword kept on scratching against it with every hit the Akila's blades had to reform. He was using both his swords, and Tatjana was doing her best to keep the waves in control, surrounding her. Sending a little amount of the water behind him she tried to make a wave behind him. But because of that there was a little opening and he was able to hit her leg. It burned and she jumped back, shaking a bit. Gotcha. The wave of blades had surrounded him by now and closed in from each side, including the top and bottom. He was now inside the big water ball, which was clear enough to see through it. Closing her left fist, the ball closed in and billions of little swords attacked Morgoth from each possible side at a great speed.

The ball turned red as it closed in on him, she had trapped him right after he had cut her. He had to release a large amount of spiritual pressure to limit the damage. With utmost precision he was able to create an opening through which he could escape. When he stepped out of the ball the clothes on his upper body were blown off. He was now dripping with blood, his whole body hurt from the thousands of little scratches. Very good. I’m impressed by your level of power. He drew his blades through the blood, covering both sides. His body started to glow as more reiatsu was released, it came out of his wounds as thick steam. Turning towards the ball he slashed, making it explode from the force of it. Within the blink of an eye he disappeared from her vision. His spiritual pressure could be sensed from the direction of the lake.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

The blades deformed because of his powerfull blow and returned to her. He was dripping blood, but seemed to be ok and still enjoying this. She smiled when he complimented her but didn't let her guard down. Suddenly he disappeared from sight, after having dipped his blade in his own blood. She sensed around and noticed that he was somewhere near the lake. Her wound has almost stopped bleeding, though it still irritated her. Using shunpo she arrived at the lake, the water was crystal clear and inviting. Would he drown her if she would go and swim a bit? Looking around she tried to find out where he was, but giant rocks and trees blocked her view. Come back. The echo of her voice flew over the lake and collided with the rocks around her. She kept her guard and the little blades surrounded her from each side till the hight of her waist. This way she could react quickly and block his attack.

The water in the lake started to boil when he released even more of his reiatsu. He waited on the bottom of the lake, now that she was close he could begin the next step in the fight. He released a quarter of his inner reserve turning the water from the lake instantly into steam. The air was so densely filled that you could only see a few inches far. He concealed his spiritual pressure and started to circle around Tatjana. Now that the amount of reiatsu he released was suppressed, blood started to drip out of his wounds again. He slowly walked towards her, making sure not to make any noise. The thick mist helped him to get very close to her. He stabbed her shoulder with his right blade and quickly jumped aside, disappearing in the shadows. His voice could be heard in the distance. Concentrate yourself, let your instincts control your reactions. He then moved to a different direction. We are both blind in this thick mist but use your other senses. Feel the wind as I pass by. Hear the grinding of the sand with every step I take. Smell the scent of blood that I leave behind as a move.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

As she watched the water boil she jumped back, away from the lake. What the hell was he trying to do? Then the release of his reiatsu caused the water to evaporate. Mist filling the whole training ground, making it almost impossible to see. Trying to concentrate she listened if there were any noises. But didn't pay enough attention, when Morgoth suddenly stabbed her shoulder. Luckily she was just fast enough to cover her shoulder with the drops. This caused his blade to scratch against the protection, only making her lose her balance. If she hadn't react this quick, her shoulder would have been pierced. Concentrate yourself, let your instincts control your reactions.She heard him talking somewhere in the distance, teaching her. We are both blind in this thick mist but use your other senses. Feel the wind as I pass by. Hear the grinding of the sand with every step I take. Smell the scent of blood that I leave behind as a move. She knew that he was trying to help and hone her skills. But she didn't like to fight, without being able to see. His direction kept on changing as he was talking. Then it hit her, there was a bunch of water in the air. Perfect, she thought, then concetrated her spiritual pressure. She'd make use of this, grinning while nobody was able to see it she spoke. Oboreru, Akila! As soon as she had spoken, the air started to change. Clouds where formed at the top of the room, sucking the mist in it. They were dark gray and purple, floating heavy above them. Then it started to pour like hell, all the drops turned to blades and cut everything they hit.

He was surprised when it started to rain, he hadn’t expected it. When the rain hit his skin he could feel it cut him. Raising his spiritual pressure again he could neutralize most of it, still it did a fair amount of damage not only to his clothes. If he didn’t react soon he would be standing naked. He slowly kissed his blades and whispered: Let’s dance my love, Bankai. His two massive cleavers shrunk to the size of two long curved daggers, the blades shining like it was made of obsidian. When the rain finally stopped and the mist cleared you could see a black shield where he stood. Tiny shards of rain stuck out of it, they slowly faded away in the darkness. The attack was pretty heavy so he had lost a serious amount of reitsu. To counter this he shunpo’d to a nearby small forest, piercing trees with his blades and sucking the life out of them. As he passed through the forest he created a path of destruction, disintegrating every tree he hit. He finally left and appeared in front of Tatjana, his left arm held behind his back. Flash stepping behind her he held his arm in front of her, making it seem as he was going to jump up in the air again. In his hand he held a bunch of red roses and whispered in her ear: I’m sorry I hit you in the face earlier on. I was upset with your use of Kido spells but it was wrong to react like I did. I want to offer you my sincere apologies.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

He had activated his bankai, she felt his reiatsu grow. There was some kind of shield when it stopped raining. Then he disappeared out of sight towards the forest. She wasn't sure about what to do and was worried because she hadn't really reached her bankai yet. She started to walk towards the forest slowly, then stopped. He was back already, holding something behind his back. Preparing to be attacked by him, with some kind of odd weapon Tatjana concentrated. What he did next amazed her, he got behind her then she saw something flashing in front of her eyes. It was something red, she sharpened her sight and saw a bunch of roses. His voice whispered into her ear and she was stunned while listening. I’m sorry I hit you in the face earlier on. I was upset with your use of Kido spells but it was wrong to react like I did. I want to offer you my sincere apologies. That was just sweeeeeeeet, or was it a trap? Confusion felt up her head, but she trusted him. So turning around she was about to give him a hug, while smiling. Her smile grew bigger when she noticed that his clothes were ripped off for the most part. Putting her arms around his neck she pulled him closer. Thaaankksssss Taichou!~~

You’re welcome dear, I just wanted to let you know that I’m sorry for what I did. He looked at the state of his clothes and noticed that the ones on his upper body had been blown off completely. Finally his muscles relaxed, he wasn’t used being hugged after all he was the Captain of Squad 11. Careful now or you’ll get yourself covered in blood. That rain was pretty nasty.

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

Hha that's ok and sorry about that, though I bet you didn't feel much of it. She said, worrying a bit but not wanting to offend him. Letting go of him she took the roses and laughed. Where did you get those? xD

I found them amongst the destruction I caused, they were growing in an open space on the other side. Do you like them?

• Like 1

Guest Gina (TatjanaS)

Yea of course I do ^^. Grabs his arm and pulls him to an other lake nearby. One that wasn't destroyed in the proces. So you do really hate Kidõ huh?