Sign in to follow this  
Kuchiki Byakuya (Mitsuhide)

Drawing Requests

As it says this is my way of keeping track of my owed drawings. I some how have been roped into drawing peoples characters and now have a mountain of them owed. So i though to myself 'why not make a thread and start up a little hobby' so thats what im doing

Role play character, in game characters the lot, ill do them. just post a Detailed description of what you want done an ill give it a crack.

ill also post finished results here for you to get once they are done meaning just check here. i will do them asap so no need to bug(im looking at you himura >.>) so yeah. the ones i owe people already are coming soon

Yeah if Kuchiki doesn't mind, ill be setting up shop here too...

this is for my soon to be -yes i know AGAIN- next character, a shinigami

i would like for it to have the looks of Death The Kid from soul eater, but with a bit of an oldre look, maybe around 17-20 , his hair would be black and white, going almost to his shoulders. The hair would be solid black, with the white stripes, and white tips on his hair. If this means anything in drawings around 5 foot 11, and a bit of a muscular build. He wears a shinigami robe, but it has its own custom build to it, near the bottom of the robe, close to his feet, the rboe shoots out (kind of like the shinigami suit from soul eater does, if you havent seen soul eater, look up "shinigami soul eater") Also, on one side of his head, there would be a white mask, it could either be like the one from soul eater, or if you think you cancome up with a cool one that too. As far as weapons go, he has a sword, with two blades on it, black, and regular length. http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr296/dreamlord10238/souba.jpg thats an example of the weapon, but black hilt.

Night looks to be a 22 year old white male, standing approximately 5’9†with long straight black hair that goes to about his mid section, in which he leaves loose waiving about in battle, because of his blindness his pupils are solid white (Might be cool to see him wearing some sort of visor like Rinji's at the beginning of Bleach). He wears the basic shinigami garb. Night’s Zanpaktou is a beautiful black blade blade, the hilt is solid black with a white diamond pattern.

If you do not mind trying your hand at designing my character, it would be interesting to see what someone else would think my character looks like. With that said I do not mind things being added to my character that you feel he would look like. (i.e. Tattoo's, accessories, etc.) all in all, if any of you decide to try and draw out my character don't make it hard on yourself like some job, have fun with it and design him any way you see fit ^_^

so are you still taking request?

you are aware that this topic is almost 2 and a half years old right?

Lol, yeah, requests are currently down until the request wait list is chopped down a bit.

Sorry.

Though the topic is old, someone just let me know when its up and running again, please. Thank you, in advance.

Art Request Wait List

• 1 Big ass Commission - Like 12 People: 1/1 let's just say this one never happened >_>
  • 1 Commission - Kasumi Kudo (Gina): 1/1 50% complete...
  • 2 Commissions - Kishikage Kaihri: 1/2 50% complete...
  • 1 Commission - Kaeru Xarius: 1/1 waiting...
  • 1 Commission - Gen.: 1/1 waiting...
  • 1 Commission - Fabled: 1/1 waiting...

<insert "if I got a dollar pun">

lol, jk

Anyway, in all seriousness... asdfghjkl~ @_@

This is what I'm working with right now... That's a lot of drawing.. *sharpens his pencils*

• Like 1

RASH WHERE IS MY DRAWING XD Took you so long my CHAR DOESNT EVEN LOOK THE SAME ANYMORE -heartbroken and shit-

Also;

"my CHAR DOESNT EVEN LOOK THE SAME ANYMORE"

^this. Why I didn't draw her~ D:

• Like 1

*being annoying to the kind guy who draws some pictures for free*

Did you finish the pictures yet? You said you would finish them last weekend~

*being annoying to the kind guy who draws some pictures for free*

Did you finish the pictures yet? You said you would finish them last weekend~

mpBO0oc.gif

• Like 2

I'll assume that as a no.

lol, no not at the time being sorry. I will reopen shop, once I finish the requests I have now. ^_^

PICKCHURRRRS!!!! WHERE?! D: