Kuchiki Byakuya (Mitsuhide)

Which Espada Would U Be

ok well this is here for 2 reasons:

The First: im generally curious as to other peoples opinions and why they like different characters

The Second: Believe it or not this will help me in deciding something i am working on which ill reveal to though who care once i finish it

to kick things off mine is ulquiorra, be far the most badass Espada. not only did he had ichifail his ass he had an overall awesome look, fighting style and personality. his secunda was by far the coolest thing about the entire arrancar race as a whole :P

all opinions and debates welcome, just keep it civil ;)

Silly arrancars, you dont even madder in the series, you were just filler and barely showed up.

Your not even menchoned after your filler arc.

Neliel cause shes teh bee'z knee's

Silly arrancars, you dont even madder in the series, you were just filler and barely showed up.

Your not even menchoned after your filler arc.

That was the Bounts. -walks away-

I like Grimmjow because he lives for a single purpose of fighting. He doesn't need any other reason and treats everyone the same. He has no other opinion other than he wants to fight.

I gotta agree with you there Bya, Ulquiorra was the best espada, ever. Stark was pretty awesome as well, but Ulquiorra shall always be my favorite.

Guest Rukia (Youko)

Arrancars are beasts! So FTW.

But I liked Neliel and Halibel and Grimmjow and Starrk... and Ulqi...and and and xD

Obviously none of them had a purpose to lvie but I preffered the female ones the most because they weren't so cruel. They had something to protect which for me is important. So either of them =P

None, because they all ended up with their asses handed to them and I'd rather not be someone who had their ass kicked. That having been said Starrk was clearly the best of them all hands down.

• Like 1

my no.1 fav is Starrk :)

Guest Rukia (Youko)

Kam is a hater. xD Becauseeee Uryuu got his armed chopped off twice which makes him as one of the only active remaining Quincy arm-loosing smartasses...

If there's a choice I'd take RP character though fufufufufufufufu xDDD

Nnoitra Gilga.

Why? Because he's hot, tall, skinny, and has a cute tongue... and... is somehow scary, and weird.

I've always liked him... more than I loved the other Espadas.

Edited by Mira Greed

SIXTA ESPADA, GRIMMIJOW JAEGERJAQUEZ why? Because he is f***ing epic without caparison. He has the best resurrection yet with beast ass abilities and his fight(s) with Ichigo were damn well the Highlights of the arrancar related arcs. And he's Smexy!!! no homo. Tite Kubo-sensei knows it, hence, why Grimmijow is still alive.

So the rest of you can step off, there is no longer a poll here!!1 Divine FACT has been presented to you!!

Guest Rukia Midwinter

RASH IS AWESOME! >-> Grimmjow is the smex, if I was a guy I'd want to be like him *coughs*

BUT Y NO ONE SAY YOUKO KIRINO RORONOA? OR RUKIA MIDWINTER EH? xDD..I keed <.<

* <3's Rukia* I would be one of them, If I was a girl. =D *_____*

As for a guy Espada from Rp, id have to be Celestin Gen. Only the SUPWAAH BESTEST MALE ESPADA EVA MADE HERE!! D:

Starrk, Harribel, Nel, Grimmjow, they are so awesome, can't decide. :o

• Like 1