Mr. Aizen

Squad 11's Inner Sanctuary

Ok so I've started this topic so everyone can describe their special Zanpakuto training, i.e. the part where you learn your Bankai and ultimate release form.

My reaitsu is so great it is just in that state ;)

*note: i am just kidding its just i don't really know how to describe it.. it is an unknown bankai/shikai/kyuukyokukai so i have achieved them but do not really know what it is called >.>*

~Heres a quick description I guess~

Shikai: Unknown

Bankai: Unknown

Kyuukyokai: Unknown

Achieved: All

Training: Basically I started out in the 11th court guard squadrons barracks/training ground practicing and then went out on assignments and just trained for quite some time killing hollows, mostly Vasto Lorde and Adjuchas Class.

I meant something like this:

Darkness, complete darkness surrounded the Shinigami. It was cold, colder than he had felt ever before. And somewhere out of this cold, dark place came a tremendously loud noise. A blindingly white lite flashed and revealed a beautiful world. Large green forests with fresh moist vegetation spread out as far as the eye could see. The lonely Shinigami wandered a long time in this forest and after some time he discovered a ramshackle shed. An old woman, which sat in front of her hut, looked at him, waiting patiently for him to say something. *What took you so long my child?* She asked with a cracking voice. *Well now that you’re here we can start with regaining your abilities again. Now can you tell me your name?* “Morgoth†answered our Shinigami. *Well at least you know your own name. Do you remember what happened to you?* “Pain†he said. *Well don’t worry cause that won’t be the last time you felt it. Follow me, we’ll begin your training immediately.*

To be continued…

• Like 1

Zanpakuto speaking

Morgoth speaking

*Dodge, parry, half turn pirouette, dodge, dodge, flashstep. To slow!* The old lady hit him with her stick hard against the side of his head. *You need to concentrate more or you’ll never regain your abilities. Focus, try to predict my movements, follow your instincts. You’ve got plenty of power but you need to learn how control them before you can begin to imagine to hit me.* Morgoth slowly closed his eyes, he always did that to eliminate all his thoughts. He was eager to say something but he instinctively knew he wasn’t allowed to speak the moment his training begun. He knew talking would be senseless anyway. Faster than he ever did before, he flash stepped behind her, swinging his sword at her left leg to immobilize her. She simply parried. He jumped thirty feet into the air and attacked her from above. The force from his attack left a crater into the ground, a small house being able to fit perfectly in it. Suddenly the old lady stood in front of him, thrusting the point of her stick right at his face. He let go of his fear, he knew what to do. He planted his feet firmly into the ground, a bright flash of light escaped when the pointy stick hit his skin. Blood sprayed everywhere as the arm, which held the stick in a tight grip, fell to the ground. *Stop! I think we are done with your basic training. You’re allowed to speak again.* *What happened a few moments ago? Why didn’t you move?* *Well I tried to avoid it but you were about a hundred times faster. I guess you finally were able to focus yourself. Now come my beloved one, you have to restore me in my former state.* *I’ll do that with pleasure. Those sloppy clothes and grey hairs look awful. Pick up your arm and follow me.* They walked to the center of the large forest. A large oak dominated an open space. *Shall we begin my love?* *As you wish, master*

To be continued…

• Like 1

They both slowly approached the large oak. Birds were singing peacefully. The old lady stood in front of the old tree. *Now relax, this won’t hurt a bit.* Morgoth quickly flash stepped and pinned her to the tree. His sword went right through her belly button, blood started to poor out of it. Leaves started to fall to the ground, the bark turned to black. A sudden burst of spiritual pressure emerged out of Morgoth as he held on to his zanpakuto. A large ring spread around the blackened tree, leaving everything devoid of life. As the ring of death spread across the landscape, faster than the eye could follow, the spiritual pressure intensified even more. The old oak pulverized and turned to ashes while the pressure faded. The ancient tree had died, in its place stood a young, red haired woman with two swords.

heavenly_sword_11.jpg

To be continued...

• Like 1

You have finally restored my powers then, my love. But you must be carefull, something has changed I can feel it. You never have drawn so much energy from this place before. Be carefull. I'll be carefull my dear Kaosu, I will.

*And so Morgoth returned from his inner world, reborn out of his death, unsure about his future.*

(continuation from the Trouble in Seireitei topic)

There was complete darkness, he didn’t know how long he had been here as time didn’t seem to exist in this place. He had been there for so long that he didn’t even knew how he looked like anymore. Chains clattered as he tried to move. He had to be in some sort of prison because he could hear the faint noise of water droplets falling to the ground and he sat on some kind of stone floor. From time to time he would wake up and realize that he was imprisoned but then he would fall back into a deep sleep. This was one of those moment where he gained consciousness and tried to free himself. He had failed to do so every time, being too weak to even lift his chains. But something had changed, for the first in what seemed like centuries he thought he could stand a chance. Encouraged by this feeling he stood up, only to find out that his feet and neck were chained too. They were short but he managed to take a few steps. “I need something to break this god damn chains†he thought to himself. Immediately after that he heard something falling to the ground not far from where he was. He reached out into the darkness and found out where the noise had come from. Apparently there had been a hammer and chisel lying next to him all that time. He grabbed the tools and started to bash on to the chains, after fifteen minutes the finally broke and he was finally able to walk freely.

• Like 1

Morgoth wandered through his prison, he had found out that it was no ordinary prison. The walls had been made of rough stone, unevenly and cold, he was held prison in a cave. Suddenly the ground shook, little bits of debris started to fall down from the ceiling. A small beam of light entered the cave. It was bright and nearly blinded him, but after he got used to it he could see a bit of the inside of his cave (caused by Muskrat’s light attack). I the light had been able to pierce all the way through the rocks then it meant that there had to be some kind of opening. He carefully created a little platform of reiatsu to step on and reached out to the place where the light entered, some 20 feet above the ground. Unsure if the platform would hold it, he released some of his heavily reduced spiritual pressure and punched a hole through the rock. More light entered the cave and for the first time he really felt that he had a chance to escaped from this god forsaken place.

• Like 1

Zanpakuto speaking

Morgoth speaking

*Dodge, parry, half turn pirouette, dodge, dodge, flashstep. To slow!* The old lady hit him with her stick hard against the side of his head. *You need to concentrate more or you’ll never regain your abilities. Focus, try to predict my movements, follow your instincts. You’ve got plenty of power but you need to learn how control them before you can begin to imagine to hit me.* Morgoth slowly closed his eyes, he always did that to eliminate all his thoughts. He was eager to say something but he instinctively knew he wasn’t allowed to speak the moment his training begun. He knew talking would be senseless anyway. Faster than he ever did before, he flash stepped behind her, swinging his sword at her left leg to immobilize her. She simply parried. He jumped thirty feet into the air and attacked her from above. The force from his attack left a crater into the ground, a small house being able to fit perfectly in it. Suddenly the old lady stood in front of him, thrusting the point of her stick right at his face. He let go of his fear, he knew what to do. He planted his feet firmly into the ground, a bright flash of light escaped when the pointy stick hit his skin. Blood sprayed everywhere as the arm, which held the stick in a tight grip, fell to the ground. *Stop! I think we are done with your basic training. You’re allowed to speak again.* *What happened a few moments ago? Why didn’t you move?* *Well I tried to avoid it but you were about a hundred times faster. I guess you finally were able to focus yourself. Now come my beloved one, you have to restore me in my former state.* *I’ll do that with pleasure. Those sloppy clothes and grey hairs look awful. Pick up your arm and follow me.* They walked to the center of the large forest. A large oak dominated an open space. *Shall we begin my love?* *As you wish, master*

To be continued…

So, your zanpakuto is a old lady?

They both slowly approached the large oak. Birds were singing peacefully. The old lady stood in front of the old tree. *Now relax, this won’t hurt a bit.* Morgoth quickly flash stepped and pinned her to the tree. His sword went right through her belly button, blood started to poor out of it. Leaves started to fall to the ground, the bark turned to black. A sudden burst of spiritual pressure emerged out of Morgoth as he held on to his zanpakuto. A large ring spread around the blackened tree, leaving everything devoid of life. As the ring of death spread across the landscape, faster than the eye could follow, the spiritual pressure intensified even more. The old oak pulverized and turned to ashes while the pressure faded. The ancient tree had died, in its place stood a young, red haired woman with two swords.

heavenly_sword_11.jpg

To be continued...

It "Was" an old Woman. :lol:

So your zanpakuto gets her powers from a tree? So she's an ancient tree/young red haired women?

:blink:^_^

The tree just symbolizes the whole ritual because it is the center of my inner world, if you read everything correctly you would know that I draw my power from the environment in my inner world to revive her strength.

you know what, once I take control over my body back we'll have a fight in the Ninja Training Grounds, then you'll learn everything there is to learn about my zanpakuto's abilities.

When he finally broke free he could see the sky was full of psychedelic colors, wild outbursts of reiatsu flashed through it. Large flows of lava erupted from cracks in the earth. A foul stench of sulfuric acid filled his nose. The sight of everything filled his heart with anger and rage. What once had been a peaceful place, was now turned in something filled with pain and fear. In the distance he could see the dragon flying through the air, burning the parts of his inner world that where still full of life to the ground. When he saw this, something in his mind snapped. Suddenly his powers returned and it was as it fueled his rage even more. Morgoth shunpoed towards the beast, determined to destroy it once and for all. He moved with great speed and broke through the sound barrier, building up his spiritual pressure he doubled his speed over and over again. To someone that stood on the ground it would look like a black line that passed by in a blink of an eye. It didn’t take him to long to reach the beast, it felt his presence and was prepared. Light gathered around his right arm as he gave shape to his zanpakuto again.

They both clashed with great force, sword and claws constantly attacking each other. It didn’t take long before the first blood was shed. It didn’t really mater though, in the end it would be blended together when it hit the ground like thick raindrops. Neither of them seemed to be winning. They backed off a few feet and stood there heavily breathing. Ballas and ceros flew through the air and Morgoth had to constantly evade them. The dragon upped the tempo in which he fired both, giving Morgoth a hard time. They both raised their spiritual pressure even more, reaching unimaginable heights. In one desperate last attack to completely annihilate their opponent they both attacked with everything they had. A blinding light consumed everything, destroying even the fabric of time and space that the inner world was composed of. When it finally faded away, there was only darkness. Neither light or warmth, even time didn’t exist in this pitch black void.

Out of the darkness a thought came up, like a young sapling out of a tiny seed, destined to grow into a large tree. Though it was filled with hope, it knew what pain, anger and fear was. It was a new beginning.

• Like 1

Hows this?

Zonpocto Speaking

Todoroki Kaminari Speaking

~Lightning Flashes, The world around This Shinigami Darkens~ He Raises his blade and calls his name, "Todoroki Kaminari" Strike those deemed unworthy. But nothing, no trace of spritual pressure was felt, then it happend, a lightning bolt struck Zonpocto through his chest, at the same time hearing a familar but distant voice... "Zonpocto, Its been awhile.." Everything goes dark, He wakes up to see Todoroki standing over him blade resting on his throught. "What the hell are you doing" "You've gotten week Zon, and its time you find what your really fighting for, what makes it worth my time to make you stronger and for me to lend you my powers, and for that fact, why shouldint I kill you where you lay?"

~Lightning Flashes And all goes dark~

Edited by Zonpocto

"Todoroki, What are you saying?" "Im saying you now have to fight me, If you still want my strength to protect those around you with, Im Saying that if you want to live and you want to truly get stronger then fight me, HERE AND NOW!" ~Lightning Flashes and Todoroki Wispers "BANKAI"~ Four blades shrouded in lightning apear. "If you truly want to get stronger and gain this power then fight me, AND LIVE" ~As Todoroki raises his hand and one of the blades shoots straight at Zon, he quickly draws his blade and uses flash step to escape by inches, "Whats wrong Zon? you've gotten slow" as another blade shoots twards him even faster then the last one and slices Zons right shoulder~ "Bakudo #61 Rikujokoro" Six beams of light shoot at Todoroki and traps him in place~ Todoroki Chuckles saying "Do you really thing your weak kido will work on me?" ~Laughing harder he mutters "Raining from the sky, Lightning of One thousand bolts" ~6 red lightning bolts rain from the sky abouve hitting the seal and disinigrating it. Given the opertunity Zonpocto flashsteps and swings for Todoroki's chest and Todoroki flash steps back barly in time so just the top of Zons blade sliced his skin~ "Thought you said I was slow Todoroki?" "You got lucky dont get to ahead of your self, im just getting WARMED UP" ~Todoroki wispers "In darkness there is always LIGHT". The four lightning shrouded blades start to glow a light neon blue and a ball of energy start to grow on the tip of the blades. Zonpocto thinking there going to shoot lightning at him shunpo's out of range then a fifth blade apears and points directly at Zon, the other four blades conect with the fifth one, one on either side of the blade and two on the blade, as if they were lighint a missile the fifth blade shoots at Zonpocto at the speed of light it self. Knowing he couldint avoid the blade he braced him self and as the blade goes through his solarplex he catches the handle. Spitting out blood Zonpocto says with a grin on his face, "Todoroki Its Your Turn" Before Todoroki even knew what happend Zon flash steps at the speed of lighning it self and held the blade on his throught saying coldly, "I know what your doing, I know now and I thank you, I see what the point of this has been the whole time, Ive been focusing on protecting others around me not caring what might happen to me, I know now I also need to protect not only them, but myself as well, And you know if i die... So do you, thats why your brought me here" "Percisly" "Im sorry Todoroki you were giving me your strenght not only to proctect those around me but mainly for myself and you, I understand now..." Zonpocto raises his blade directly abouve his head and says his name once more "Shower Down on those unworthy Todoroki Kaminari... BANKAI" ~Todoroki dissapears and seconds later a neon lightning bolt strikes Zonpoctos blade, The blade raises and splits in four leaving one blade still in its sheath~ "Todoroki Thank you, you wont be disapointed!"~Lightning Strikes The World Darkens, Zonpocto awakes in his bed to a lightning storm outside...~

1421_tk01pczen_2953_0002.jpg

Anime_guy.jpg

To be continued...

Edited by Zonpocto

Acoen walks down the warm alley, alone, as usual. He cant ever seem to find the the types of people tht would accept him.~I'm here.~ He takes a left at the broken fence and tries to hop the wire when his coat gets caught on the top. Dammit,of course i would. He hangs there for a moment and ponders. I can help... He looks around and quickly grips his zanpakuto. Whos there? Im right here,cant you see? He pulls out his zanpakuto and slices the part of his coat thats restraining him on the fence. Show yourself! He stands holding his zanpakuto in his right hand,standing at a slight angle to dodge if need be. I told you i would help. Acoen swings harshly in an arc towards his right,blindingly quick, hoping,no, absolute that he struck his target. You wouldnt want to kill me,to be alone once more,would you? I know you better than you think. He drops his guard for a moment and in that moment curses. If only you would talk to me.. he looks at his zanpakuto and wildly his weapon seems to fly out of his hand and onto the ground. I go out of my way to keep you company and you wont even acknowledge me? No wonder your so alone. He stares,dumbfounded for a moment. That voice..it was you? 'you'? thats what you call me?! You have no respect,no honor,and no pride. Thats why you are alone. But i can keep you company. i will make sure you never go alone,all i ask is one thing in return. Acoen doesnt seem the power to find his words. he stumbles onto the ground,gets up,and falls again. his legs seem to go numb, the world begins to grow dark. Acoen,remember this,I have chosen YOU. I will show you the way, and guide you down the path of your true calling. But you must fight. You must grow stronger,and above all,you must never betray your soul. The world grows dark for Acoen,but he knows in his slowly fading conciousness,this is only the start. My name,Acoen....find my...

Nice, cant wait to hear more :)