Ichi Shadows

Whats Yer Fav Zanpakutou?

My favorite would be Kyoka Suigetsu. Not so much because of it's useful and often tide turning abilities, but more because of the name, which means Mirror Flower Water Moon. I'm sure everyone knows this and I'm just rambling, but I read the name has to do with teaching a lesson on temptation and reaching beyond your means. For example, as much as you want to grasp it, you can never take hold of a flower reflected in a mirror or the moon reflected off of a still pond. It speaks volumes to me in how to be patient, and often times, cautious.

Guest Rukia (Youko)

Sode No Shirayuki and the one from the blonde dude who's name I ALWAYS forget.

My favorite is sebozakura :D and zangetsu -Sode No Shirayuki

This isn't a vary fair question :lol:, because their are very few Zanpakuto's I don't absolutely love, It probably would have been easier to answer what is my least favorite Zanpakuto. Mine would be ... ... ... ... :lol: nope still a hard question to answer ^_^

But to answer the question in all fairness

My Favorite might be Byakuya's, even though It more or less ties with a few others in my opinion ^_^ .

There is one Zanpakuto that froze me to death... and this is not Hiyorinmaru.

This is Shinsou... evil master, evil weapon. *all of Grid's respect* :blush:

Sode No Shirayuki and the one from the blonde dude who's name I ALWAYS forget.

do you mean the depressed looking guy who wields Wabisuke? if so then that is Kira

My favorite zanpakutou would be Kenpachi's if it had a name, but since it doesnt i would probably have to choose either Senbonzakura(Byakuya) or Ryuujin Jakka(Yammamoto)

kiba=wabisuke

shinji=sakanade

oh and mines would be ......................................................gin's kashmiyori excuse my bad spelling

Kazishini(Hisagi's)and Suzumebachi(Soi Feng's)

Weapons to be reckoned with!!

dude i like shinji's zanpakutou, Sakanade, sounds like i could play lots of pranks reversing everything

Edited by Sasuren

In no order, one of these

Kazeshini

Senbonzakura

Kyokya suigetsu

Mercialago

Santa Teresa

The good old Tensa Zangetsu, for having a Katana and a Mantle in Bankai.

Katen KyÅkotsu for the cute masked girl in the Zanpakuto-Filler.

Haguro Tonbo for being a lovely spear in Shikai.

like Shihoin Zan since you wouldn't expect a destructive type of zan from her. I especially like Shikai 3 hits, and your dead.

i really like the squad 12 captains zanpakto. i just cant spell it,and too lazy to look it up.

Tensa Zangetsu

Hyourinmaru

Senbonzakura

Suzumebachi (Fuck Jakuho Raikoben however, fucking stupid)

Santa Teresa

Arrogante

HyÅrinmaru (氷輪丸, Ice Ring) owned by Hitsugaya TÅshirÅ It's simply amazing and seen as he has not even begun to master it the possibilities are endless :D

GIn Ichimaru's

ShinsÅ (name)

Kamishini no Yari (bankai name)

Fave move VVV

Korose, Kamishini no Yari (殺ã›, 神殺鎗, Kill, God-Killing Spear): Kamishini no Yari's true ability, as well as its deadliest aspect, is not based on its length or speed, but rather its ability to turn into dust for just a second when it expands and contracts. There is a deadly poison inside the blade that dissolves and breaks down cells. He can leave a sliver of his ZanpakutÅ in an opponent when he retracts Kamishini no Yari, allowing him to kill an opponent at any time he chooses to. He does so by uttering the technique name while placing his hand up to the target, which causes the target to completely break down and dissolve at the cellular level from the inside out.

Edited by Headmaster Mortal
  • Like 1