Ichi Shadows

Whats Yer Fav Tv Series?

The irregular at magic highscool. Decent fantasy anime.

The anime is about like young magicians in a high school for their capabilities, and they train them. But the way they can use their magic is some device called a "CAD" it supposedly runs the codes of spells a magician is using. The school also distinguish student from "Weeds"-people who lack in the area of magic vaguely used..- the other one is bloom or flower i think...but that name is for people who exceed at using their magic abilities...dont want to say anymore i might spoil it if you end watching the anime.

currently watching the new season of sword art online 2...its amazing to me so far!!

That sounds so amazing I will have to check it out.

SAO 2 is pretty good. I didn't care for the movie though

same here. It basically was just a recap of his life in SAO and Alfeim don't know if I spelled that right.

i found this one anime and its a older one. But its called magic knights rayearth. i have not finished it, but it seems cool.

Well Kirito's sister learns to swim, and then the last 10 min. The gang goes on a quest

yea, the quest was cool.i kind of forgot about that part. Since each time i tried to watch the movie i fell asleep to near the middle of it.

I got mad at myself..everytime at the same spot I got tired as hell. That movie could've been better when the SAO season was still going on. But am satisfied they switched from swords to modern day weapons guns. But on the opening song for Sao kirito is using a sword...and looks like a female. I couldn't tell though if i was right.

Edited by Sino Black

Of course I do. Honestly if I had to pick a weapon of choice in a physical situation it would be a sword. Am just saying I like how they expanded the idea from using medieval weapons to modern weapons or todays games that include guns. That's all.

Edited by Sino Black

ugh. am still waiting for episode 4 to come out, but I only have knowledge up to episode 3. :lol:

Now this is hard seeing as I watch so much tv :D

i found death note to be a very awesome show.

Ellie    606

F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Charmed, The Legend Of Korra/The Last Avatar, Eastenders (British Soap), Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files and Supernatural.

I like a few more, but these stand out.

• Like 2

Well currently the new-ish show called Limitless which is based off of the movie itself partially in a way.

Gotham arrow flash ghost adventures those are just some that I have recently got into