Kuchiki Mateus

Another Kuchiki Mansion

Akino    8

Akino listened intently as Night described the vaizard's being active in the soul society. He had never heard anything about that, though that was not all that surprising when he considered how long it had been since he left the seireitei. His expression soured at mention of losing someone on her last mission from the head captain. His thoughts returned to the ominous feeling that he had experienced before. Any hope that he had of this mission not being dangerous fled with this latest bit of news. Breaking his serious expression, a soft voice replied to his earlier introduction. "My name is Kuchiki Arya, member of the Squd 11. The pleasure is all mine, Vice-Captain Kudo-san". He smiled back at her. He was not used to being spoken to so formally, and his cheeks reddened slightly. His thoughts wandered shortly after. No wonder she was here, her captain is missing after all. The captain of Squad 11 had supported Akino becoming the Vice Captain of Squad 10. Not knowing the extent of Arya's powers, Akino was curious to see what she could do.

A few moments passed before the other shinigami by the trees pushed off from where she was standing and walked over to the rest of them. "My name is Aozaki Touko and I'm the 7th seat of squad 8. I'm glad to be able to be here." Akino nodded and smiled back at her as a soft smile spread across her lips. Squad 8 was Jin's squad. She must have come with him. He sensed strong spiritual pressure in all of them, and was glad to have them on the mission.

"Well, I guess we all know each other now. The only thing left to do is continue on toward our objective". Akino turned and looked off into the darkness of the forest ahead. "Try and stay close". He began running slower than he had before.

(SC: 26)

Night Asakura    621

I agree lets head out Arya and with that Night took off following Aniko wondering just what were his abilities. She knew that Arya would be skilled in physical combat cause she was in squad 11. She also wondered what were Touko's abilities and was wondering just how this mission would turn out. One things she did know for sure was that she was not going to let anyone and she meant anyone die this time. She had failed last time becasue she let Morgoth die but she had learned her lesson and she wasnt going to make the same mistake twice.

Akino    8

(OOC: I'll be going to work now all. If I don't post for a long time, it's because I went to sleep after work and I'll be back after I wake up. Good luck, have fun!)

Kasumi Kudo    1,089

Having not enough information on this mission Touko decided to pay attention to everything. The female who was the leader of the Kuchiki clan had revealed rather interesting information. Last mission hadn’t been an easy one, so this one wouldn’t be either. Otherwise there was no way that they’d have sent such high ranked people. Trying to make up something at this point, she failed utterly. There was no way of knowing what was about to come. But that wouldn’t scare her off. Akino turned around and started to run again, though this time he ran slower. His last words before he had taken off where to try and stay close.

The Vaizard commander agreed and moved out as well. Touko stood there for a moment looking back at the direction they had come from. It seemed that the others weren’t too far gone. They’d manage to catch up easily so it didn’t really matter. Even if they’d end up splitting in two groups, it would be alright. But perhaps they should try not to split up even more. The glimpse of the black being she had seen kept on floating through her head. Looking up Touko took off after the others, running over the green grass, dodging the tree branches.

tsc; 85

Your Waifu    2,616

Hakumei Seishin-Kuchiki stepped back after being startled when opening his door. A hell butterfly had been waiting there for what looked like it had been a while. "Sorry about that," he said apologetically, "It appears as though i'm late for a mission." He looked up at the ceiling as the hell butterfly left his presence. "I guess that I'll have to travel alone again, at least until I catch up." He walks back into his chambers and hoists his large blade over his right shoulder. "oh well, best to start moving." He opens a garganta, his preferred mode of travel, and leaves the cell 2 mansion for the soul society's main gate.

SC:8

Night Asakura    621

(OOC u could jsay u just saw us leaving from the gate or something I did say I told the Cell about this mission)

Your Waifu    2,616

(OOC: true but i think i like just catching up to u guys in the forest or at the checkpoint)

Night Asakura    621

(OOC k)

Night Asakura    621

9OOC Ryjo is looking :)

Mrs. Aizen    3,581

After her introduction, Akino smiled at Arya and his cheeks reddened a bit. She smiled him back, thinking that was unusual reaction for a Vice Captain. She wasn’t used to seeing that because she was in Squad 11, the best fighting squad in Gotei 13. Members of this squad were loud, rough and liked fighting above everything else. Arya was the only one quiet and timid in this squad, but everyone accepted her as such and didn’t treat her differently just because she was a Kuchiki. Arya liked that a lot.

After Touko’s introduction, Akino said that they were to continue toward their objective and started running again, though slower than before, saying to them to stay close. “I agree. Let’s head out, Aryaâ€, Night-san told her and started running after Akino. Touko moved as well and Arya decided to follow them. She thought about others who stayed behind, but they will catch up eventually.

There was some sort of uneasiness in the air. Something was off. So far, the four of them were together but she wondered if that will be the case further on in the mission. Arya had a feeling that this mission won't go so smoothly as she hoped.

SC: 14

• Like 1

Concentrating hard on how Raiyori demonstrated the kido combination, Jin almost jumped a foot in the air when it exploded.. He sneezed once due to all the dust that was now flying. He saw Raiyori, quite unharmed from the explosion and was now groping Jin's face to see if it was damaged. He was relieved and burst into a fit of laughter when he heard him say, "I put..Too much reiatsu..Into the Kido!". Jin's main problem had been that he could not generate one kido well enough. If he concentrated on one, the other became very weak. But he now got the basic idea of how to generate the high amount of reiatsu required. "Thanks, mate.. I think I understand now", he said, but he hardly got the words out when he saw Raiyori shunpo towards the forest.

Jin now started to shunpo towards the forest when Omar asked him about what he'd up to in the last few months.. Jin smiled and said, "I've been having some intense training. I could not be much help in the tower and we lost Nii-sama. The memory still haunts me. So, I worked very hard on my hakuda and zanjutsu and also my kido, but progress in that area has been slow.. But, I might have some surprises for you guys soon enough." Smiling again, Jin winked at Omar and burst into a huge spurt of speed. This was the flash-god technique he had learnt from Lady Yoruichi herself during the last few months. A secret art of the Shihoin Clan that increased the speed of shunpo to its maximum speed..

Just inside the forest, he stopped and saw Raiyori brushing something off his clothes.. He paid no further attention to it and started to run towards the other reiatsus that have just started to move forward after a brief halt.. Having been in a forest for half his time as a Rukongai citizen, the environment was home to him. He moved between branches and trunks swiftly so that he can catch up to Touko and the lot. After all, Touko was his squad mate and if anything happened to her on an unauthorized mission, he'd have a hard time with Captain Sofi..

SC:22

(OOC:No problems at all.. And i didn't drag u along, I PUSHED you along :D)

Your Waifu    2,616

"I wonder just how far the others have gone by now." Hakumei muttered to himself as he stepped out of the garganta. I suppose that there's only one way to find out." Hakumei closed his eyes and sensed all of their spiritual pressures. Hakumei began to shunpo towards the group, his mind still wondering what the mission was even about.

SC:5

Mrs. Aizen    3,581

Night-san, Akino, Touko and Arya have been running for some time, when she felt a familiar reiatsu near her. Arya looked around her and saw Raiyori approaching them. It was about time, she thought.

Arya didn’t know why did he stay behind because he wasn’t the type of person who would be lagging behind the others. When she first met him, Raiyori was retelling his battle experiences to others and Arya listened to him very carefully. He had a way with words and every battle he described, appeared vividly in front of her eyes. At that time, one thing caught her attention: the clothes he wore. He wasn’t dressed like all the other shinighamis. Instead, he wore a hooded top and a pair of jeans, which was the usual clothes he wore, as she later found out. On that day, she also found out that he was a fellow Kuchiki, which wasn’t that strange cause Arya didn’t spend a lot of time in the Kuchiki Manor.

“Hey, Raiyori, you finally caught up with usâ€, Arya told him and smiled. “What took you so long, I wonder?â€. They became good friends in these past few months since Arya joined the family and that’s why she was comfortable around him and didn't address him formally even though he was a Vice Captain.

SC: 13

• Like 1

"I think what i am doing now is wasting energy. I forgot i can just teleport to the place easy. I can take two people there with me, so whos coming." Omar waits to see if there is any takers to go with him.

SC: 4

Shinoda    22

"this should be the place". Shin step out from garganta and look around and arrive at the middle of the forest."hey we arrive why do you two still there...?".he look back and talk to someone inside the garganta. he began to figure out the mission was going to do now.

a black haired shinigami jumps out from the garganta and shouting with loud voice "Squad 8 Vice Captain , Miu amaha has come. she look around and not find anybody beside shin "huh....? where is everynoe ...?". miu confuse why there is nobody there beside Shin and herself

Your Waifu    2,616

As he he got close enough to hear talking Hakumei sped up and found his allies. "Hiya!" He said with a grin. "I'm Hakumei Seishin-Kuchiki, the sub-commander of vaizard faction-cell 2. sorry about being so late... it's kind of a long story. so, nice to meet you if I haven't already done so." He stood as Omar made an good offer."I guess I'll take you up on that offer, Omar." Hakumei said, still grinning in an attempt to make a good impression on those whom he hadn't met.

SC:9

Jin follows the group at a little distance concealing himself to the trees as much as possible. He did not expect any trouble, but "better safe than sorry", he tought.. If there's a surprise attack, its better for at least one person to be able to act freely. He could hardly hear what they were saying, but when as a new face appeared, he heard his voice faintly, "Hakumei Seishin-Kuchiki, the sub-commander of vaizard faction-cell 2." he said.. Jin thought to himself, "The Kuchikis just keep coming and coming.. This one's got pretty high reiatsu too.. Oh well, good for us anyway.."

SC:8

Mrs. Aizen    3,581

When Arya asked Raiyori what took him so long, his face got red and he grinned at her. What did he do now, Arya thought. The way his face reddened, it must’ve been something embarrassing or foolish. Or the combination of both. He tended to be mischievous from time to time. Arya grinned back at him and she was even more curious to hear his answer than before.

“Jin asked me for Kido advice, and so I used a physical demonstration, instead of explaining it in complicated wordsâ€, Raiyori started to explain. Arya was concerned for a moment, but he said:â€Don’t worry, neither of us were hurt, just dusty. Then when I attempted to catch up with the group, I sort of… tripped… on a tree root. Or more likely the tree root tripped meâ€. Arya started grinning again. She didn’t want to laugh out loud cause that would embarrass him even more. She allowed herself a childish giggle, but Raiyori didn’t hear her. He was looking at Omar who arrived at that moment and offered to teleport two more people, beside himself, to the first waypoint. Raiyori volunteered to go with him, as well as Hakumei, who only just arrived.

Guess we’ll be separating again, Arya thought. She looked in front of her, in the direction of Akino and Night-san, but

she couldn’t see her. Night-san probably went ahead of us, she thought.

SC: 16

• Like 1

Akino    8

Akino continued running at the front of the group. They were moving fast, but for some reason he felt that they should have been through the forest by now. A familiar reiatsu touched his senses and he glanced behind him to confirm what he felt. Jin had appeared at the back of the group. "Ah good, they've caught up". Just as he faced front again, another man appeared in the front of the group by him. He was dressed oddly, but Akino could still sense that he was a shinigami. Before thinking to introduce himself, the arrancar from before appeared and informed the group of his plan to transport himself and two others ahead. The man beside him agreed to go with him.

Still running with the group, Akino heard Hakumei introduce himself when he arrived. "Another vaizard shows up. I guess Night wasn't kidding about them being more active in the soul society". Before Akino could say his own fleeting introduction, Hakumei accepted the arrancar's offer of transport as well. It seemed like the advance scouting party had been chosen. The rest of the group would just have to make it there on their own.

The canopy of tree branches and their leaves was too think to see through, and Akino began to worry if they were even running in the right direction. He shook his head to clear his thoughts.

(SC: 17)

Omar seen he had 2 takers, now all he had to do was create the portal. Omar focused on the area in front of him, then like paper reality riped. Now, there was a black hole in front of them. Omar made it look extra flashy, he liked showing of in front of people.

"I would have just opened a Garganta but to meny people past though there now. Just follow me it just looks big it's just like a door.

Omar walked through the hole, and on the other side was the middle of the forest. Omar could see Shin-san, and Miu-san standing together. Omar just looked at them and started smiling at the both of them.

"Hay, miu- and Shin-san, i knew i felt some strong reiatu. Are you guys here for the mission too?"

SC:10