Kuchiki Mateus

Another Kuchiki Mansion

Your Waifu    2,616

The man in the tattered cloak continued to walk until he reached a large storeroom. His scythe had been resting gently on his back, supported by the golden chain wrapped around his body. The storeroom was large and filled with many crates containing the red and the green reishi. The room had balcony-like walkways encircling it with stairways down to the ground floor.

The man walked up to one of the open-topped crates and picked up a vial of red reishi. Can't say that I've ever seen anything like that. As he was observing the red reishi trapped in its prison, two men in scientists' clothing began to walk down one of the staircase. They froze at the sight of the intruder. One gulped and said Y-you, how did you get in here? This area is off limits to unauthorized personnel. The scientist's voice aroused the man in the tattered cloak from staring at the reishi, which had an almost mesmerizing nature to it. The man looked up and stared at the two scientists silently. The scientist who had called out to the man turned and faced his partner. Amemaru, go and sound the intruder aler- The man's words stopped and his body froze as he saw the golden scythe pass between him and his partner. Amemaru go now!! He screamed. The length of the golden chain was racing down the man in the tattered cloak's arm, when suddenly he grasped it and pulled back. As his scythe returned, it severed the scientist in two.

Amemaru was racing to the doorway to escape in terror when he felt something on his ankle. He was suddenly stopped as he looked down and realized that he was wrapped in the golden chain, with the hourglass lying a few feet from him. Suddenly the man in the tattered cloak stood before him. It must have been flash step, but how would he know, Amemaru was scientist, he never had any combat training. His life flashed before his eyes. His blood was pumping with a vigor, the likes of which he had never known. He fell to the ground, unable to move. It felt like hundeds of pounds were pressing down on him. What do you know about these? The man in the tattered cloak asked as he held out a hand. In the hand was a vial of red reishi. I don't know a thing, I swear!! Amemaru exclaimed, blood dripping from his mouth, ears, and nose. Suddenly he felt even more intense weight upon his body, it looked like dark purple reishi raining down upon him and him alone. Why me? I'm just an intern, my colleague that you killed just recently took me in to help with his experiments. Please, let me live. I swear, I'll never say a word. The man whimpered fearfully amid the sounds of his own bones cracking. The man in the tattered cloak continued to stare silently into the broken man's eyes. I have no use for you then. Ansatsusha said as the pressure intensified. With one last pained howl, Amemaru's life left his body.

look how badass my inner hollow used to be *tear rolls down face*

Your Waifu    2,616

all of ansatsusha's dialogue with akino was soooo badass, what happened to me?

and this was glorious:

Ansatsusha was walking calmly down a hallway, it was sort of cold and dreary, he was still trying to make his way to a laboratory. Suddenly he heard hurried, frantic footsteps coming in his direction from around the next corner. As the two disheveled men rounded the corner one was yanked up into the air with a great force. He was hanging there, frantically, pointlessly kicking his legs. A chain was wrapped around his neck. He looked down to find the other end was wrapped around a man with black and red hair. "He must be the one controlling this chain," the man thought. His countenance was of pure horror as he noticed the man's right hand piercing his companion's chest. Ansatsusha pulled his hand out of the chest of the man on the right, his body dropping lifelessly onto the floor.

The man was lowered to where his feet could touch the ground. He could barely breathe, and he couldn't move to escape. Ansatsusha turned to him, a gently grin on his face. It's your lucky day, you were running on the right side... Well, technically the left side, but you understand. Ansatsusha said with a chuckle. It would help me greatly if you told me what you know.

I don't know! replied the man I'm just an accountant, i make sure we don't go bankrupt. I don't anything about what's going on here or why so many people are questio- The man's sentence was cut off by a sudden tightening of the chain. His heart raced, and sweat poured down his face.

It seems fate hasn't played either of us a fortunate hand. Ansatsusha said, shaking his head. I don't get any information, and you have to go through all this mess. He gripped the chain with his right hand.

So, will you let me go please. The man squeezed out the words, begging for his life.

Not quite.Ansatsusha answered with a slight smile. But i've gotta say, I loved that look on your face earlier. Complete despair. The look of a man who has done everything he can to survive, but somehow without explanation, things just haven't gone his way. He gripped the chain tighter. I guess that your luck... He stepped in close to the man, whispering in his ear. ... has just run out. He pulled on the chain one quick time, crushing the man's neck and decapitating him. The man's last sight, was that evil man's face smiling as he killed him. Hakumei wouldn't approve of all this... good thing he's long gone Ansatsusha burst into laughter. Morals have no hold on me, it's the only way that I can surpass everyone and become king... one day... I'll have my day in the sun, and they'll all be bowing to me. He continued to walk through the facility with a soft grin on his face.

Your Waifu    2,616

then my badass character with one of the coolest speech patterns i've ever done just disappeared

Your Waifu    2,616

well he was last seen watching jin, akino, and raizen fight from a distance.. so i could bring him back at some point

you will someday(i still need to start) :P

Ino steps in, the rain dripping off his shoulders and the front of his hood as he shook himself before pulling down his hood to reveal his face.

"Certainly has been a while since I stepped foot in this place."

Though with that, he decided to head straight for the bar to order a pint.

how are you doing fabled?

*gives him his pint*

Not bad now I'm slowly pulling back from inactivity and posting once more, just a shame this place is deserted nowadays..A lot of good memories in good ol' Cell 2 :P

*drinks his pint*

"Care to sit a while and chat? I'm hoping some of the others will pop up at some stage if we keep commenting" :P

" i would like to chat it's so long since we have seen you and yeah the old cell-2 was funy but i am in cell-4 at the moment we are having a reunion with the old squad 13"