Kuchiki Mateus

Another Kuchiki Mansion

Omar was away on a forbiden island with Xavier training. When a hell butterfly came to him to deliver a message about the kuchiki's and a new mission. "Omar it is time, your training is over, you should be able to control my power now." After Xavier said this Omar sucked him in his sword,"I will find morg." With that being said ,Omar used Killer Queen to appear on a different island. He shot a cero at the island blowing it up. Omar's main focus was to find Morg not the mission. Omar had a feeling this mission would lead him to Morg.

Sc: 7

Night Asakura    621

(ooc he meant stay out if your not going to be in the event this if for the event ask questions somewere else k)

"GAAH!!".. The sound left Jin's mouth as a shinigami running towards him rammed straight into his ribs.. He had been walking from the sparring grounds to the barracks with seventh-seat Touko and they had just crossed the entrance to the Kido Corps barracks. Jin scrambled upto his feet and said, "Watch where you're going, would you??". As the other man picked himself up, Jin recognized him to be a member of squad 8 itself. He was an unseated shinigami who's name Jin couldn't quite remember.. The man stammered for a while but managed to express that he was headed to the Kido Corps barracks to submit a mission report for Vice-Captain Raiyori Kuchiki.. Jin asked the shinigami if he knew what the report was, but he said he only knows that Kuchiki house was called on a mission. Jin had been training for the last three months, right after the mission on the island where he first became friends with Raiyori. Even though being a third seat, he did not have the authority to read a Vice Captain's report, he simply wanted to go on the mission himself.. He immediately told the man to proceed and looked at Touko, "Touko-chan, I am going to go ask Captain Sofi for permission to go to the mission with the Kuchikis and I'd like you to come with me.. It'll be a good training for you. You're strong enough now.. Go pick up whatever you need and meet me at the main gate ASAP. Don't worry, I'll inform Nee-san about you also" Jin shunpos to the barracks and writes a letter for the Captain, mentioning every detail. Then he grabs a bag of supplies from the barrack rally point and shunpos off towards the main gate..

From a distance he could spot Raiyori standing atop the main gate and looking into the distance.. Jin sneaks up behind him and sends a kick flying towards Raiyori's back, while shouting, "COULDN'T INFORM ME, COULD YOU??"

(SC: 17)

(OOC: This thread is for the event only and not for questions or chatters. So please don't post anything here. Post in you hyperbolic chamber. We'll reply there.)

Night Asakura    621

After collecting what she needed Night decided to head towards the main gate of the seiretie after haveing sensed the others in that direction while walking towards the main gate she was going over all that could help her currently her cero crystal necklace only had one crystal charged so she hoped nothing to bad happened

she knew that the others had been training so she was looking forward to seeing how they were. While walking she got a lot of strange looks for her attire cause since she wasnt a soul reaper she didnt wear there attire but she also recieved bows of respect for being the head of the Kuchiki clan

when She arrived she saw Jin and Raiyori yelling at each other great she thought to herself we havent even starte dthe mission and they are already yelling at each other Hey guys take you got the orders from the Head Captain as well. It is good to see you all again

Kasumi Kudo    1,089

After the spar Touko was walking with Jin towards the barracks of their squad. It had been a nice experience and she’d want to repeat it if he was into it some other time. Suddenly a man ran into Jin, like literally ran into him. She had no idea who he was because she had never seen him before. Of course that didn’t mean a thing because she was kind of new here. Listening to what he said her face lit up a bit when Jin asked her to join. A mission! The mere thought of it was exciting and she gladly accepted his offer. As soon as he told her that he’d go ask permission for it from the captain she moved to her sleeping place. She’d need to take some stuff with her before leaving. Having no idea how long a normal mission would take she just grabbed a bag to hang over her shoulder. There were a few things in it she could use later on in battle or just in case of some accident. It wasn’t long before she made her way out of the squad area on her way to the said gate.

It was rather quiet in the streets of the Sereitei and she wondered why. Her red eyes scanned the area curiously as she saw some figures in the distance. It seemed that there were more people gathered at the gate already. Wondering who they were and if they were all part of the team she smiled a bit when approaching. It seemed that Jin was already there and some faces she had seen before. Stopping next to him she smiled before clearing her throat. Wondering if Jin had said that another member of his squad would be joining the mission. Though she had no idea who would and who wouldn’t. “Hi everyone, I’m Touko.â€

Mrs. Aizen    3,581

While Arya was running towards the gate,someone ran by her and said “Hey there, Aryaâ€. Before she could say anything or see who it was, he was already far away from her. Arya still had problems with her shunpo and could only cover small distances at the time. She was just hoping that everything will be fine on this mission and that she won’t slow others down. When she finally arrived at the gate, Arya saw Raiyori rubbing his stomach and explaining to Jin where we are headed to. At that moment, Kuchiki Night appeared. She was the head of the Kuchiki family and the one who told the Captain of the 11th division, also a fellow Kuchiki, to include her in the clan. So, it was Jin who passed me by, Arya said to herself. There was also another shinighami standing beside Jin, whom Arya saw couple of times training with Jin, but forgot her name cause she was terrible with names, but great with remembering faces. Even though she was new, Arya made friends rather quickly and among them was Jin. “Hello, guysâ€, Arya said and smiled to everyone. “What happened to your stomach, Raiyori, and why are you yelling at Jin?†she asked rather confused. She then turned to Jin’s companion and said:â€Hi there. I think we weren’t officially introduced. My name is Kuchiki Aryaâ€, offering her hand in greeting.

SC: 13

Edited by Kuchiki Arya
  • Like 1

Night Asakura    621

the one thing she never got use to was the bow of respect it always felt strange to see some one bow to her. She bowed back to Jin no problm jin I am perfectly fine with that and it is good to see you old friend how is Ryjo and the rest of the Shihoins. And Arya it is good to see you as well I hope your ready cause this could be dangerous. Turns to Touko Nice to meet you I am Night Kuchiki head if the Kuchiki clan and the Commander of Vizored Faction-Cell2 pleased to meat you. ^_^

As Raiyori sits down Jin tells him, "Don't worry I told Captain Sofi.. And the guy you sent the report with, he told me about it all.. He's from squad 8, see?" Jin follows Raiyori's eyes to spot Kuchiki Arya, who he had just passed a few moments ago in the hurry to pull a prank on Raiyori.. He had known her for a while now to be a witty and strong shinigami.. As he was looking around, he heard the head of Kuchiki House and Visored Cell 2 Commander Night's voice, "Hey guys take you got the orders from the Head Captain as well. It is good to see you all again ". Jin Immediately bowed and said, "It's good to see you too, Ma'am. I hope you don't mind me and a friend of mine tagging along, do you?"

Waiting for Night's reply, he saw Touko arrive on scene and smile.. As she introduced herself, Jin said, "Everyone, this is Squad 8's 7th seat Touko. She's one of Nee-san's favorites and she was trained not only by us, but by the Kenpachi himself. I hope you guys won't mind her joining us..". During that time Arya arrives and Jin greets her too with a wave and a smile.. Night had also allowed them to stay. As she introduced herself to Touko, Jin thought it would be great for the girls to get to know each other because in a mission such as this, teamwork is everything..

(see night's earlier post. :P )

Jin addressed Night to say, "Ryjo-sama has been busy lately.. We have not seen much of him in a few days. But we're doing good, otherwise.."

SC:16

Night Asakura    621

(OOC how did this get behind my last post cause I was responding to this one)

Night Asakura    621

(OOC I am a fast reader)

Mrs. Aizen    3,581

Arya bowed to Night-san and said I will do my best, Night-san, and preserve the honor of our clan. Arya respected and admired Night-san a lot because she was a woman of strong character.

SC: 2

(OOC: Sorry for this short post, but everyone is reading and writing too fast, I can't keep up :D)

Edited by Kuchiki Arya
  • Like 1

Kasumi Kudo    1,089

Perhaps she had said it a bit too quiet. A girl approached her introducing herself while extending her hand. “Nice to meet you I’m Touko Aozaki.†Accepting the hand she shook it lightly with a smile. Then heard another voice, this had to be Night Kuchiki. A few seconds later her presumption was confirmed and she made a little bow with her head. Lately she had met a lot of high ranked people which was rather impressive. “I’m pleased to meet you as well Ma’am.†Her eyes looked at Jin for a brief moment to make sure everything was alright. It was her first mission and she wasn’t sure of what others were expecting from her. Looking around her she tried to memorize everyone for later on.

Akino    8

Akino sat quietly pouring over squad reports in the squad 10 vice captain's office. His captain was away, and so all paperwork had fallen to him to complete in her absence. As he straightened the last stack of papers, a hell butterfly began circling above his head. Akino reached up and extended one finger for the hell butterfly to land on. When it did, a message from the head captain poured into his thoughts. Still stunned from the message, the hell butterfly took flight from his finger and headed out the open window behind him. He had no choice. An order from the head captain was absolute. Akino called in his ranking officers and informed them that he would be off on a mission, and that they were in charge of the squad while he and the captain were away.

Akino stopped only briefly at his private quarters to pick up some food rations and light medical field dressings before securing them in a thin bag over his shoulder. With his items in tow, Akino used shunpo to head towards the main gate. He wasn't positive who he would find there, but he knew that they were meeting at the gate by the mix of high spiritual pressures he could feel from there. His last shunpo kicked up a little dust as he stood a fair distance from the rest at the main gate. Looking around, there were many faces that he did not know. "Hello there!" he yelled. "I assume I'm in the right place then", he said with a smile at everyone.

(SC: 16)

(OOC: SC is counted just by periods right? Long sentences with commas don't count as 2 or anything?)

Night Asakura    621

Night hoped Touko would be ok but she trusted Jin's judgement. If she wasnt strong enough to handle here self she wouldnt be here. She also hoped Arya would be ok. I will probably watch over her just in case she thought. It was looking good but she was wondering if any more would show for she had no idea how many hell butterflys the head captain had sent out. while losot in thought she heard someone shout out hello there I assume I'm in the right place depends what place your looking for. if your here for the mission then yes

Mr. Aizen    3,806

Waypoint target

Your first waypoint will be located fifty miles west of the Seireitei. You'll be in the snowy parts of the mountains already then and it's your job to find an abandoned camp. Once there you'll get a clue as to where your next waypoint will be. On your way to the first point you'll pass through a forest where everyone who still wants to join or meet up with the group can do so.

• Like 1

Akino    8

depends what place your looking for. if your here for the mission then yes. Akino looked at the lady who had responded to his call. She was not anybody that he recognized, but she wore the scarf that marked her as the head of the Kuchiki clan, a powerful noble house in the seireitei. "Mission.. yes. I heard where we were headed, but then felt a grouping of spiritual pressures and came here first".

Akino looked around at the others, content with what he saw and felt. "Is this everyone?.. Shall we head out?", Akino said, already turning his back to leave.

(SC: 6)

Night Asakura    621

Yes we should probably head out soon. Nice to meet you by the way I am Night Kuchiki Head of the Kuchiki clan and Commander of Vizored Faction-Cell 2. Now may I ask who you are? so it seemed that they had another newcommer btu this one Night did not recgonize. All she could tell was he was a vice captain due to his badge. So at least we know he is skilled she thought.

Omar had to get to the gate of the of the soul society. But that would take a lot of focus, Omar summoned the garganta. He walked though to see every one of the Kuchiki's and some new faces at the gate. Omar had to make sure, the new face's did not report that an Arrancar was close by.

"Hay every one; please try to whisper. I don't need the Gate keepers at my neck for the 2nd time. This is the most weirdest thing i ever herd of a Arrancar being a noble of the soul society. Hahaha... do you guys like my new look i changed it so it covers most of me and the hat is to cover my mask in my face."

Omar looked at every one else in the group most of witch he remembered. His close friend Jin-san it was glad to see him here he looked like he has been though some major training.

"Jin-san, i see you have been training, you look like a new person. Did you get promoted a seat because you look like you could take on a captain and still win."

SC: 12

Edited by Cross Kuchiki

Seeing Akino there Jin was both pleased and tensed.. "How important IS this quest", he wondered, "Head captain asked one Cell Commander, 2 vice captains to go on this mission.. Must be a dangerous one.." He walked up to Akino and said, "Nice to see you here, Akino-san.. I'm in on the mission too.. In fact it's good that you came because I didn't really inform Captain Sofi that I'm going.. So if she gets angry, you'll have to back me up.", Jin laughed out loud..

The sudden appearance of a dark reiatsu drew Jin's attention just as he was about to go out of the gate.. dark, yet familiar, it was Omar. "Jin-san, i see you have been training, you look like a new person. Did you get promoted a seat because you look like you could take on a captain and still win.", he heard Omar say. Jin laughed again at the compliment and said, "Omar-san!! I didn't know you'd be joining us.. And I've been training a lot.. Built up some muscles too, but I'm afraid I'm nowhere close to Captain Sofi's standards.. Anyway, we were just about to go "

SC: 12