Kuchiki Mateus

Another Kuchiki Mansion

i founded another mansion here haha

Night Asakura    621

hmm guess we could use this secondary one for events and the other one for chatter and planning

Night Asakura    621

IDK but the guys is hardly active if not at all. I revived the Kuchiki's but he is the original founder so IDK but he hasnt gotten back on so we have 2 wait and see i guess but I am more then glad to keap the head position for now for I dont have a life in RL

but I still find it strange he put this here

Edited by Night Kuchiki

Night Asakura    621

I will hand over the head of the clan to prevent fighting but will take it back if he is not active

Night Asakura    621

so do I but i will do what is neccesary to keep peace in the clan

Night Asakura    621

first lets see if he will be active and so far he hasnt

Night Asakura    621

same here

Mr. Aizen    3,806

Mateus is not coming back. Now keep the regular chatter in the other Kuchiki mansion please. Next posts are going to be reserved for the event.

• Like 1

Mr. Aizen    3,806

The rules and good housekeeping mechanics

• The event will be divided in waypoints for you to reach. Later on in the story there will be multiple paths to follow and it is up to you then to determine if you want to split or do them one by one.
  • Waypoints are posted by the event host commonly known as mod (that will be me and I'll use orange as the color to post when I'm acting as the mod).
  • In order to progress from one waypoint to another there will be a certain requirement for you to be able to go further along the story. Like go after that guy and make sure that he lives or go to point B and post a minimum of xx sentences as a group in order to reach it. The reason behind it is that we don't rush towards the end battle so we end up with a decent story.
  • Enemies you encounter will be of average till strong hollow level during the first part of the event. Later on the event host will provide new types of monsters for you to fight if that is what you want to do. So no there won't be any custom or fancy characters who drop in every few posts.
  • Most important rule is that there will be no god modding of other players. Even the event host is not allowed to do this. In case this does happen, either knowingly or not, then just make a polite note of it and ask for the outcome to be less specific so there is room for yourself to respond on your own.
  • For the sake of realism don't OP your abilities. If there is are large pillars in a room to support the weight of the roof then your strongest attack can at a maximum destroy three of them. Kido, Cero and abilities for your releases cost energy and will wear you out. There is no way that you can fire multiple level 90 incantations or Gran Ray Cero's without running out on your reserves.
  • When asked for a sentence count minimum then specify your current total and goal below your post for easy administration. I hope I don't need to set those requirements too often as that would mean that you guys are just rushing through things.
  • In case you plan on not being active for a while then let the rest know and park your char somewhere so they don't need to wait for your return.
  • Please restrict the general chatter in the other Kuchiki mansion. If you do have to post a minor comment here then place it under your post as (OOC: <<your text here>>)

Introduction

Almost three months have passed since the adventure on the island. As time passed by it truly seemed that everything returned to normal until that one morning. A hellbutterfly arrived at the captain commander's office with an urgent message. It was the head captain himself that ordered an investigation in which, how odd it may have seemed, both the members of the Kuchiki family as wel as a detachement of the vaizoreds fron cell two were assembled. The destination for this team was far away in soul society itself, deep into the mountains where snow and ice were the only constant factors that you could be sure off. According to the message a factory was burried deep into the highest mountain peak. It was still unclear about what was going on but they could be pretty sure that it was no good.

• Like 1

Night Asakura    621

(OOC my only problem is sentence count I will only say one thing psp)

Mr. Aizen    3,806

(OOC: in case there is a required total amount of SC then you don't have to meet that goal in one go. You divide it over multiple shorter posts.)

• Like 1

Night Asakura    621

(ooc K and do u want me using percential die as well besides me 20)

Mrs. Aizen    3,581

Arya became a member of the 11th squad, as well as the member of the Kuchiki family quite recently and spent every day in the training grounds wanting to prove herself being worthy of such an honor. She was so concentrated on her training that she didn’t notice when a hell butterfly appeared. Pausing from her training, Arya listened to the message and was quite surprised when she realized from who the message was. It was from the Head Captain of the Gotei 13 himself. He ordered both the members of her clan and members of Vaizard Cell 2 to go on a mission, high up in the mountains, constantly covered with ice and snow, and rumored to be quite ominous. According to the message, a factory was built in those mountains, whose purpose is yet unknown and the selected members were supposed to check what was going on there. Arya quickly ran into her quarters to grab her Zanpakuto that was lying on her bed, took the medical supplies and started running towards the main gate of Seireitei. As she was approaching the gate, she could see that someone has already arrived.

SC: 8

Edited by Kuchiki Arya
  • Like 1

Night Asakura    621

Night enters the Cell 2 mansion haveing just finished training "ok so I have Black Mars aka Ameterasu nad know I have mastered Black Jupiter and Black Uranus I am halfway there" the Cells senkaimon opened and a hell butterfly flew out and landed on Night shoulder it was orders from the Head Captain again this time he wanted members of The Kuchiki clan and members of her Cell to go and investigate some mountains

She was worried that it would end badly just like the last one but she had no choice they were orders from the Head Captain she informed her Cell and then she began went to the Soul society and entered the Kuchiki mansion thinking that the group would all meat up here

Faction-Cell2 the Vizored Cell she was Commander of had become more active in the soul society since she had become head of the Kuchiki clan The 13 court guard squads treated Cell2 like a special task force so the members of her Cell could enter and leave the soul society at will a lot of the Vizored were glad they could re enter the place they had once called home till they were thrown out because of an inner hollow

She had been suprised when she had been chosen as head of the Kuchiki clan one was because she was a woman and a woman had never been head of the clan before and second she was a Vizored. Times were changeing which was strange in the soul society for change rarely ever happened and Night thought so far the changes were good

(ooc hope this is good)

Night Asakura    621

(ooc Raian I have only built one this kuchiki mansion is just for events not really a mansion and the Cell 2 mansion is for those of us in Cell 2)

Night Asakura    621

(ooc Raian take this chatter to somewere else if it does not pretain to the event k and people when i am on vacation just put me on auto pilot k)