Sai~♥

Kingdom Hearts

Fun game to admit, but I basically just took my cousins D.S or whatever generation it was and just played it. The character with blue hair who was amazing at spells interested the most. They should come out with a new version they made Disney look so badass.

That would have been 358/2 days. Which is Roxas's story withing Organization 13. By the sounds of it you played Mission mode as Saix, though he is much better at getting critical hits and dealing critical damage.

They should've made a anime out of the game. It could've made a lot of money, and could probably become the most known anime in the world.

• Like 1

They made a manga but it did not do so well.

Oh, by the way (just remembered what I was going to ask you guys). Would you like me to make some Kingdom Hearts stories for any of you? I've been on this website where fan fiction stories can be made. You should let me know if you want a story of your own :)

I am a member of Fanfiction.net I have seen plenty of Fanfic trust me.

• Like 1

They made a manga but it did not do so well.

Yea, they got the magna at my school's library, I read one of them, but they're not interesting that much.

as I said they did not do so well, and there is also the thing when video games become shows they turn out bad. Examples Legend of Zelda, Mario. a few others. Sonic came out decent and same with Kirby. The only game I have ever seen as a good anime was Persona 4.

Sonic wasn't that bad, Sonic Underground was cool. O.O

But yea, it's hard enough to make a game out of a anime/movie, but the other way around is extremly hard,

well except for those harem-romance-games, like clannad, they're quite good.

I avoid that kind of stuff so I would not have any clue honestly

Vampire knight would be a good example I suppose. Good show in my opinion and book, but they ended the show and continued the rest of the series in the book unfortunately. Just remembered it started out as a show, and never became a game at least of my knowledge.

Edited by Sino Black

Unearthed my PS2 now I cant stop playing kingdom hearts 2 XD

Ive been on a Kingdom hearts marathon all day xD

• Like 1

I used to play kingdom hearts all the day everyday... but now I have nothing to do with it since I already beated and I can't find a place where I can buy the others T-T

I've beaten both kh and kh 2 T^T and now I am working on bbs even though it won't stop loading.................I've been waiting for like 5 weeks for it to just stop loading after the battle with the Ice Titan and Hades.......

• Like 2

Maybe the disc is scratched. ( if you play on disc, my friend have the kh on his computer on emulator )

wow something is either wrong with the disk or glitchy with your game O.o

I think there is a glitch because I've checked the disc for it and there was no scratch. I'm playing it on psp and have heard similar stories, so the glitch thing is a great possibility. T^T I don't want to turn it off because I went through to much to beat those two guys!

I never ran into the glitch while playing the game O.o strange

I have a question. Why is Kingdom hearts in the nintendo section when its more of a sony game O.o