Sai~♥

Kingdom Hearts

... aight

Edited by Sasuren

:lol: I beat KH3d and got the secret ending and the secret movie

thanks and I would be sister not bra I also have Riku's Dark aura attack and that is still my favorite attack in the whole series

I'm so glad there is a thread for Kingdom Hearts! <3 Well, my favorites from this awesome series would have to be KH 1, 2, BBS, and the upcoming KH 3. As for my favorite characters...Leon, Cloud, Riku, Mickey, Axel, Terra, Aqua, Goofy, Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie, Minnie, Donald, Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, Xemnas, Larxene, Saix, Simba, Auron, Ansem, Eraqus, and Sora. Favorite worlds: World That Never Was, Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Castle Oblivion, End of the World, Destiny Islands, Land of Departure, Keyblade Graveyard, and Dive Into the Heart. Favorite Keyblades: Two Become One, Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Metal Chocobo, Ultima Weapon, Kingdom Key D, (oddly) Keyblade of People's Hearts, Lionheart, Fenrir, Soul Eater, Way to the Dawn, Destiny's Embrace, Stormfall, Ends of the Earth, Guardian Soul, Sleeping Lion, Bond of Flame, Darkgnaw, Earthshaker, Chaos Ripper, Master Keeper, Void Gear, and No Name.

I just got done with Birth by sleep and really cant wait for kingdom hearts three! ><

Yes! >< It will be sad since its the end of the series but it will be worth it just to play it!

• Like 1

Soul Eater is not a Keyblade Kaycee it is a sword of Darkness.

I cant wait to get 1, 2, and BBS back. Cause they were stolen, along with my PS2 last christmas... :(

No Soul eater did not become Way to dawn Riku obtained it himself as he was destined to become a Key bearer. Soul Eater is a basic dark sword.

Yeah remember that Wiki is editable by other people, and also keep in mind Soul Eater has also been used by Xehanorts Heartless before, which shows that it is a basic weapon of darkness. Riku's Way to Dawn Keyblade show that he is in between light and darkness, as he fights for the light and has light powers, he also still has his dark powers and can use them and control them. Heck this even surprised Xehanort who had planned to use Riku as a vessel originally. *Is a Riku fan girl*

• Like 1

Oh, okay, I understand now XD

I will never trust Wiki. o.o I don't think that I ever knew that he was a potential vessel for Xehanort. That's an interesting fact!

*is a blossoming Riku fan, and also a Terra and Aqua fan* XD

I'm so glad there is a thread for Kingdom Hearts! <3 Well, my favorites from this awesome series would have to be KH 1, 2, BBS, and the upcoming KH 3. As for my favorite characters...Leon, Cloud, Riku, Mickey, Axel, Terra, Aqua, Goofy, Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie, Minnie, Donald, Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, Xemnas, Larxene, Saix, Simba, Auron, Ansem, Eraqus, and Sora. Favorite worlds: World That Never Was, Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Castle Oblivion, End of the World, Destiny Islands, Land of Departure, Keyblade Graveyard, and Dive Into the Heart. Favorite Keyblades: Two Become One, Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Metal Chocobo, Ultima Weapon, Kingdom Key D, (oddly) Keyblade of People's Hearts, Lionheart, Fenrir, Soul Eater, Way to the Dawn, Destiny's Embrace, Stormfall, Ends of the Earth, Guardian Soul, Sleeping Lion, Bond of Flame, Darkgnaw, Earthshaker, Chaos Ripper, Master Keeper, Void Gear, and No Name.

Well, let's just say you love KH! XD

• Like 1

Yes! >< It will be sad since its the end of the series but it will be worth it just to play it!

I have to correct you here. The developer stated after KH3 was announced, It's won't be the end of the series, it will just be the end of the Xehanort saga. So, don't be sad. :P

• Like 1

Yeah this is just the end of Xehanort who I must say has been an awesome villain thus far. I hope the next KH saga will be just as epic.

Has played every game. I found KH3d fun 1 I got to play as Riku, 2 They returned my favorite attack back to how it should be which is his Dark Aura attack. Turning it into and a few dark fire balls in 2 annoyed me. 3 I had a Dragon on my team so yeah enough said :D