Sai~♥

Kingdom Hearts

Played DDD yesterday, the intro made my eyes wet a bit, reminding me of all what happend in KH and KH2.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with the controls, as I'm currently used to different controls (playing FF XV, WoFF and others)

DDD is the seventh game and BbS is the sixth but what is the right order regarding timeline? Does someone know that?

I have to wait for the rest of the game to download... Really wishing that I could have picked up my pre-order instead ;-;

Playing through the tutorial kind of messed me up, lol. I'm not used to playing DDD on the PS4 xD

On 26.1.2017 at 3:42 AM, The Waster said:

Thank you, that chronological order is a pretty mess...
Good to know BbS is not 0.2 BbSafp, but that this game is between KH and KH2 except for the endings, which are after DDD and before KH3, makes me really unsure in deciding which of the two to play first... but I guess I'll just play BbSafp and hope for the best. :D

On 26.1.2017 at 7:30 PM, The Ghostly One said:

I have to wait for the rest of the game to download... Really wishing that I could have picked up my pre-order instead ;-;

Playing through the tutorial kind of messed me up, lol. I'm not used to playing DDD on the PS4 xD

It plays a bit od doesn't it? I don't like the automatical switch of the commandos (magic attack, potion, whatsoever)

I find the controls alright personally it just reminds me of bbs controls but with flowmotion, dream eater links and reality shifts instead of command styles and god I'm blacking out on the name of the shooting thing in bbs shotlocks also ability links instead of command boards very similar to me at least

I only got to play through the tutorial of DDD, but I already know what happens throughout it since I played the 3ds version. I suppose I can wait a while longer for the other stuff to download....

0.2 is so awesome... ;u;

Gonna revive this topic by saying.... KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR!!!! MOST LIKELY!!! What was shown of the release date says so.... I just can't wait ;-;

I'm also waiting for KH3, haven't seen much footage yet though.

Meanwhile I'm hanging around KH Unchained X.

• Like 1

It reminds me a bit of World of Final Fantasy.
Only thing is, FFUX can get pretty expensive. XD
But I like the idea and the story of it. Would be a great PS-Game indeed.

So excited for the third game finally coming out! Just seeing the Toy Story world has me pumped enough. XD

• Like 1

Yes!! Now we don't have to annoying switch party members when we aren't in battle and pull of more shenanigans than ever!! 

I'm a bit annoyed by the current 101 Dalmatins event... I'm having 34 different ones, but can't even combine one of them and my Storage is full all the time T.T