Sai~♥

Kingdom Hearts

I also got the new Kingom Hearts game for the DS, its totally awsum, i already beat it though so unless im playing missions with friends its really boring T-T

k, maybe not all that boring, i kick major heartless butt muwaahahaa :lol:

would Heartless be the same things as Hollows? i think so ^_^

• Like 1

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days its awesome seriously

• Like 1

I played it and it was fun for a while but then i got to the Olympus Colliseum world and I have to beat up Xighbar and I couldn't so I kind got bored with it lol But I think I'll try to get back into it. I know how the story pans out but its still good to play it! hahaha

I already beat that game. Haw!

..In my dreams.

I played it and it was fun for a while but then i got to the Olympus Colliseum world and I have to beat up Xighbar and I couldn't so I kind got bored with it lol But I think I'll try to get back into it. I know how the story pans out but its still good to play it! hahaha

all you have to do is take his life down by half and the heartless will apear and he ll leave. remember to prep your weapon.

Dream drop distance is coming out at the end of July

lolz, I played the demo, it was ok, though the spirits....I'm thinkin they're doin less for sora and makin riku shine a bit more in dream drop. Meh, gameplay in the demo was ok, hopefully it'll be more awesome as it was in KH2 where he had forms. xD

lolz, I played the demo, it was ok, though the spirits....I'm thinkin they're doin less for sora and makin riku shine a bit more in dream drop. Meh, gameplay in the demo was ok, hopefully it'll be more awesome as it was in KH2 where he had forms. xD

I enjoyed the demo and I cant wait to play as riku :D

@Night have you played Re:Chain of Memories?

sadly no but I did beat both Sora and Riku's story in Chain of memories

sadly no but I did beat both Sora and Riku's story in Chain of memories

oh so you played it for the gba sadly i did not like it...but when Re: came out i had to play it for the story and i fell in love with the game especially the riku half he just fight sooo amazingly and the cut-scenes and all that good stuff as well were awesome ^_^

Edited by Nero Kuchiki (Toshinaro)

oh so you played it for the gba sadly i did not like it...but when Re: came out i had to play it for the story and i fell in love with the game especially the riku half he just fight sooo amazingly and the cut-scenes and all that good stuff as well were awesome ^_^

My favorite attack of his is still dark aura but I was angry that they changed it in KH2

My favorite attack of his is still dark aura but I was angry that they changed it in KH2

i'm 90% sure that it's the same one your talking about in Re: and i only think they changed it in KH2 is so it worked with sora but thats my theory :lol:

i'm 90% sure that it's the same one your talking about in Re: and i only think they changed it in KH2 is so it worked with sora but thats my theory :lol:

dark auru was were he flew around slashing people and ended it with stabbing souleater into the ground and creating dark shockwaves

KH3D is pure awsome

If that was your birthday cake I am jealous

so did u eat it all by urself in 1 go or share it...

btw it looks good >Bd