Sign in to follow this  
Death'sShadow

Hollow / Arrancar Questions

...It also costs 7500 gold, which is a lot for newer players. When you start fighting Hollows in District 2 you should be able to raise the money faster (assuming you're not spending all of it on other stuff). The Hougyoko can only be used once so again wait until you're SP is high. The Hougyoko can only be used again if you buy the Hougyoko Boost Reset Item with credits.

OK, so I know the stats need to undergo the Hollowfication successfully and I know there is a stat boost upon doing so. I also know that the higher your stats are at the time you undergo the transformation that the better the boost!

But my question is, by how much (by which I mean how much does it times your stats) does the boost increase your stats by?

Current Stats:

Name: Bloodvein

Spirit Power: 81150189

Health: 14860884 / 14860884

Spirit Energy: 1661 / 1661

Stamina: 334 / 334

Agility: 351

Defense: 351

Money: $2814

Race: Shinigami

Hollows Defeated: 20048

Zanpakuto Power: 1214688683

Edited by Bloodvein

The vaizard boost typically doubles your current spirit power. So if you are at 81 million, after hollowfication you should be at 160 million, give or take 10 million

Are you sure about that?, as not being funny and I mean no disrespect. But you have even less posts than I do and as such I do not know if I should trust your answer, especially as the boost that hollows/arrancars get it definitely more than double or at least it was when I tried it on my previously deleted account!

Could anyone else confirm this?

for what i know as a espada, i get roughtly 2.5 times each time I use boost from H-boost. I think the v-boost for vaizards is slightly less than the h-boost, I'm not sure but i think it gives u 2.3 or 2.4 times of your sp. ^ ^

Wow, Okay guess that is the last time I try to respond and be helpful <Smirk> Kidding, I can see why you'd want an older member to comment. I was basing it off my own uses though, So i figured the data to be good

Hello Guys,

I am a hollow now (this is my original race) and I would like to become an Arrancar. I can not recall what I have chosen as my HRA when I started the game, but after becoming a VIP member I changed it to Shinigami. After this I realized that the 'Become an Arrancar' function in my Travel screen has disappeared.

My question is: Can I assume that to able to become an Arrancar I need to have Hollow race and also Hollow as my HRA?

Thanks for your replies in advance.

S.Saki/Primera

your hidden race has to be hollow NOT shinigami in order to become a arrancar (i.e. use HRA to change it) ^^

P.S. u r welcome to come join my primero fraccion :)

Sheesh Ryuu, you're nearly as bad as Shinji with the recruitment crap. :P

No i'm nothing like him plz don't put me in the same group as him >.>

EDIT:NVM I figured it out. :D

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to become a hollow again?

I started off as a hollow but committed Seppuku so that I could experiment, and now I cant figure out how to return to being a hollow. Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Edited by moldfire

EDIT:NVM I figured it out. :D

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to become a hollow again?

I started off as a hollow but committed Seppuku so that I could experiment, and now I cant figure out how to return to being a hollow. Can anyone help me.

Thanks

seppuku when-

shinigami=human

human=spirit

spirit=hollow

hollow=spirit

So I died as a Hollow and now I'm a Spirit. I've died before so I know about seppuku but don't like the -5% so I was wondering if there is another way to return to my Hollow self besides Seppuku

nope. you got to suicide =\ no other way

When you become an arrancar you essentially double your SP. It's solely up to you to decide when you want to become an arrancar. The longer you wait, the better the results.

You also need 7500 gold to become an arrancar, but I assume you already know that.

Either seppuku or change current race (via credit) my friend :3

there is one more way though....a hollow race player eating his soul =)