all those percentages make my head hurt.. im not doing that..lol

they will have various boosts, and there will be levels for them..

that's about all im gonna divulge right now.

sounds good to me sir :)

khyron that might could be a good idea, but it would have to be more like 0.03% , or isshin would have to higher the xp needed to level, due to the fact alot of higher people are like level 50,000 or 300,000

Or 3,000,000 ...

Just a random interjection, I think that the skills like "Hakuda" and "Kido" and stuff that don't have a use or function yet should increase your SP or other stats. Not like that though. It should be a hidden increase no one can see. Like, you might have Level 3 Hakuda, so it gives you a 9% bonus to SE, but it's INVISIBLE to people who attack you, and can only be applied in combat. Then you could have level 2 Zanjutsu, and it applies a +6% mod to your ZP, Hohou/Shunpo gives speed bonus, Kido could give some other bonus, etc. etc. But then I guess for those to be practical you'd have to make those visible traits as well. I dunno, just throwing out an idea lol. =)

The skills that each person end's up attaining are only going to be visible to them. So others wont know exact levels when attacking.

got excited for a moment there thought there was a new feature

i too...

does a new NPC count as a new feature?

meh anyway there is a new NPC in district three so who ever is brave enough to fight it go at it and remember to thank isshin for continuing to provide to this game whilst he has other things he needs to do :D

Working on some things..

As some of you may have noticed.. on successful login to the rpg the page will auto-load into your status screen, no more having to press the "login" link. If you put in the wrong info you're still redirected to the failed login page.

I've added some new purchaseables for those of you who have abused your zp to the point of not being able to fight the appropriate hollows.

From the premium items shop you will see a defense reducer, zp reducer, and a zp reset. They do exactly what it says.

DEF Reduce - Reduces your DEF by 5%.

ZP Reduce - Reduces your zanpakuto strength by 5%, doesn't sound like a lot, but then again if you have 894538972897 zp.. it's a lot.

ZP Reset - Reset's your zanpakuto strength to 0 (ZERO). So do not come complaining after using this item that you have lost your ZP and zan release/etc. That's exactly what it does. You will also have to start killing hollows again to gain zp before you can use zp boosts again, otherwise you will gain nothing, since 0 + 5% is zippo.

great,now we can train again without do acc rr

Kurosaki Isshin i know its a bit unask for,

but the leveling part, could you make it that it levels directly to its last possible level.

Its hard to level when you have

XP Required to Level Up: -726743127 [Level Up]

The system of waiting 10sec to level is very hard and uses a lot of time to finish the -XP needed to level up.

Anyway love your game! Its somehow addictive. :wub:

You just gotta look around the forum to know that it's something I'm working on.

The time constraint on the leveling isn't something I wanted to do, but rather something I HAD to do because of the mass spammage killing the server.

You just gotta look around the forum to know that it's something I'm working on.

The time constraint on the leveling isn't something I wanted to do, but rather something I HAD to do because of the mass spammage killing the server.

Any way you can expand the physical memory on the server?

being a guy who is learning to make an sql database what shinji said is quite accurate

the more efficient the database in relation to the relationships between the tables on the database could be a factor into speeding up the game

but my original point that i wanted to make was dont insult someone for an idea morgoth and also this isnt the idea place got an idea take it to suggestion area

that wasn't intended to be insulting, it was merely critisism on what he posted

--EDIT--

oh and I forgot to say that setting up a new connection to the database every time you go up 1 level is what might be your killer here

Edited by Morgoth Kuchiki (Ainu)

1) No, I have no control over the amount of Ram in the server. that's up to the host, i've considered getting my own server and running it from home.. it might be an option in the future. Then yes, I would have it crammed full of ram.

2) You are correct that the number of connections made to SQL is what's dragging the site down.. until I manage to get it changed so that the connect function isn't being raped so much that will continue to be the biggest issue.

I found another solution which is to use auto reload.Set it to 10sec then do your own stuff after returning. You no longer have to waste hours of your time leveling!

I found another solution which is to use auto reload.Set it to 10sec then do your own stuff after returning. You no longer have to waste hours of your time leveling!

yeah I did that in chrome too but still when you're in the billions and did a boost then you'll need to let it run for hours (or even days)

Congratulations you just admited breaking the TOS xD

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.