I loose my HRA bonus whenever i level up as anything other than human, is that supposed to happen?

Wow Isshin, thanks for adding the new NPC. That's pretty awesome for the veterans.

Basically works the exact same way that Seppuku works. You have to enter your secret question's answer correctly, to actually reset your stats.

i wanted to ask because im new to the game. The resets doesn't mess with your first choose of hra right and how does the zp work for shikai and bonkai when you meet the power requirement thanks

i wanted to ask because im new to the game. The resets doesn't mess with your first choose of hra right and how does the zp work for shikai and bonkai when you meet the power requirement thanks

Click the weapon link at the left side

Click Get Your Weapon

once you have 2,500 ZP

Click the weapon

click Try to improve your weapon for Shikai

(Name it)

once you have 25,000 ZP

Click the weapon

Improve it again to get Bankai

once you have 2,500,000 ZP

Click the weapon

Improve it again to get Final release

if i use the hogyoku as very strong i gain X status,if iuse when vasto lorde i will gain more status?????

Or just the se change that?

the longer u wait, the bigger the boost of H-boost/V-boost or just buy credits ^^

ok, im a bount, but i died and had to be human forever till i got enough se to become a bount again, but now it wont let me rank up, i have MORE then enough kills and it says im still a black belt and that im already ranked higher then that... @~@ wth is goin on, idw kill myself just to get the rank

if i use the hogyoku as very strong i gain X status,if iuse when vasto lorde i will gain more status?????

Or just the se change that?

If your Hra Hollow the Hogyoku will Give you the full boost of x 2.x e.g 100 - 250* 10000 -250000* Plus the aditional stats

The boost is Smaller if your not hra Hollow.

im guessing it stuck you with the human rank because you took it and not the bount rank because there was already a rank there in place but this sort of thing is for the bug reports so please use there in future

If your Hra Hollow the Hogyoku will Give you the full boost of x 2.x e.g 100 - 250* 10000 -250000* Plus the aditional stats

The boost is Smaller if your not hra Hollow.

i don't understand.How i can to calculate the boost???

basically, if your hra is hollow u would get full boost from the H-boost, which would give u 2.5 times of your stats

but if i have more se i gain more stats right???So how i can to calculate the bonuses with se influence???

only SE is an exception i mean u get 2.5 times of your SP, agility, defence, and some exp to level up your HP

the more SP u have the bigger/more SP you'll get

exact!iwant know exact that:1 se=X stats.I want know that "x"

*sighs* u still don't get it huh lol

dude u just multiple 2.5 to your stats (excluding SE) if u want to know exact numbers -_-

p.s. you will have to manually click level up to up your SE as the h-boost DOES NOT automatically do it for u

maybe if you search the forums a little better you would already have that answer their is no set time line for them to be added

im all for skills, but theres no rush from me, i like the game so no complaints, i just have one suggestion..... wait for it....... customizable Zanpakutos, sealed, shikai, and bankai would be soo awesome if you could customize its abilities and make it to your own personal fighting style. just a suggestion :)

The skills should just add more attack power when fighting hollows or more defense.

Damage reduction or increase. Maybe additional damage. flash step could have a 0.15% chance per level to avoid a enemy attack. So if it kicks in, instead of 8 attacks by the hollow, it might be only 7. Maybe a kido could give a 0.33% chance per level to double the damage on a hollow. Etc..

The skills don't need to be complicated.

khyron that might could be a good idea, but it would have to be more like 0.03% , or isshin would have to higher the xp needed to level, due to the fact alot of higher people are like level 50,000 or 300,000

he could put a cooldown time for training skill levels, like an ammount of time you have to spend training those skills before you master the next level, or a number of hollows you have to kill/devour before you learn the skill. the higher level you are the more training you should have to do, thatd make it somewhat fair

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.