Will

What Games Are You Looking Forward To?

Will    1

I'm actually looking forward to quite a few games, here are a few:

Brutal Legend - Considering my love for classic metal, this game is looking to be my dream come true. Definitely a day one buy for me.

Heavy Rain - With its unique, well, everything, it's definitely piqued my interest. I also loved Indigo Prophecy, so I'm really hoping this doesn't disappoint. Admittedly though, the character models are kind of creepy looking, though I've attributed this to the Uncanny Valley effect (look it up if you don't know what it is)

Assassin's Creed 2 - Let's be honest here, Assassin's Creed wasn't the best game ever. However, from what I've seen of AC2, Ubisoft Montreal is making improvements in leaps and bounds. Here's hoping AC2 doesn't disappoint, because it's definitely looking to be much more fun than AC.

BioShock 2 - Just the fact that you play as a Big Daddy is exciting enough. The whole Big Sister concept is great too, and I'm looking forward to it being a great game. Not so sure about the multiplayer though... we'll just have to see how it turns out.

Final Fantasy XIII - Everything I've seen about FFXIII so far has screamed awesome. Square Enix definitely seems to be taking some big steps in the right direction, we'll just have to see how it turns out when it gets here though. This also includes the other 2 games that are going to be in the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII series, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII. While next to nothing has been shown about either of these, what little there is has looked fantastic and I feel that I'm more excited than I should be. :P

God of War III - A giant war between the gods and the titans being led by the greatest warrior alive? Yes please.

There are a few others as well, but I think we'll stop it here. What games are you looking forward to?

me me me ...

im looking forward to a bleach rpg in ps2/ps3/xbox360

>_> real rpg action adventure thingy.. not the fighting like tekken stuff in psp..

Will    1

me me me ...

im looking forward to a bleach rpg in ps2/ps3/xbox360

>_> real rpg action adventure thingy.. not the fighting like tekken stuff in psp..

Seriously, that'd actually be pretty damn cool if done right. Shame there's nothing like that planned right now though...

Lunacy    0

Ragnarok DS is being released stateside. Is that good enough for you?

I'm still looking forward to White Knight Story, Demon's Souls seems kinda cool, Heavy Rain for sure, Ratchet & Clank: A Crank In Time, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Borderlands, Dragon Age: Origins, MagnaCarta II, Alan Wake, Bayonetta, Deus Ex 3, FF XIII, FF Versus XIII, Golden Sun DS, NieR, Mass Effect 2, No More Heroes 2, uhh.... Maybe more? I have friends to borrow stuff from, so in the long run it's not as expensive as it sounds. Plus not every game is worth buying, in the end.

Will    1

Ah, I forgot about Demon's Souls, looking forward to that. Definitely not for everybody though, if what I'm hearing about the game's difficulty is correct.

Oh, I also forgot The Last Guardian, it's looking to be amazing. I loved both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, and everything I've heard about The Last Guardian (despite not being that much) has been awesome.

Black Ops 2 with new zombies XD in sept.

Ruroki    1,758

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Cant wait till it hits any of the consols '^'

Brain    641

God of War: Ascension, the multiplayer beta already plays promisingly

Brain    641

I got my code from gamestop

Brain    641

Facebook page, they giving away 10k codes

Brain    641

Theres tons of other sites, you might get lucky

Night Asakura    621