Will

What Books Have You Read Recently?

Kishikage Kaihri    1,063

Sherlock Holmes - A study in Scarlet, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (for those who don't know and hopefully are ashamed about it!)

Deadpool    215

I know this may seem over-the-top but I would have to say The Game of Thrones Series by George R.R. Martin they are actually really good. Then the TV series is like a parallel universe so thats king of cool

Rash ラシュ    2,048

I know this may seem over-the-top but I would have to say The Game of Thrones Series by George R.R. Martin they are actually really good. Then the TV series is like a parallel universe so thats king of cool

lol, I think a lot of us already read the books and agree they are better than the series. But yeah, the series is still badass. (y)

Deadpool    215

I just skimmed through this book Columbus and the Quest for Jerusalem: How Religion Drove the Voyages that Led to America by Carol Delaney for my paper that is due tomorrow X3 its is interesting and challenges the way you think of Columbus

Rash ラシュ    2,048

Heroes Rise: The Prodigy & Heroes Rise: The Hero Project by Zachary Sergi

Both are actually Interactive Novels and I've completed them before but I just played them again because they were both amazing. The series is expecting a third installment soon, so I'm looking forwards to that.

Deadpool    215

Heroes Rise: The Prodigy & Heroes Rise: The Hero Project by Zachary Sergi

Both are actually Interactive Novels and I've completed them before but I just played them again because they were both amazing. The series is expecting a third installment soon, so I'm looking forwards to that.

Is it one of those novels where depending on what page you turn to is you story in the novel?

Rash ラシュ    2,048

Is it one of those novels where depending on what page you turn to is you story in the novel?

Ummm, it's more like, you makes choices in the story that determine how it progresses, effectively changing the outcome of the story and the roles of your character as well as the ones you interact with. They are immensely fun in my opinion. (y)

Deadpool    215

Ummm, it's more like, you makes choices in the story that determine how it progresses, effectively changing the outcome of the story and the roles of your character as well as the ones you interact with. They are immensely fun in my opinion. xthumbsup.png.pagespeed.ic.0RnSOVKgSl.png

Yes I love those type of books

masail19    5

Recently I've been reading The Yellow Sign and Other Stories again, which is a collection Robert W. Chambers' horror and fantasy stories. He's a bit of an oddball writer, but at times he seems to go from genuinely chilling, fantastic, or humorous. Plus his brief collection surrounding the eponymous King in Yellow is about a book that drives people crazy from reading it. It's actually more imaginative than that description would suggest as there is a great deal of subtext to that collection -- the details are definitely open to interpretation. Different people get different ideas from reading it. Like me. :)

Anyway, his work has inspired writers like H.P. Lovecraft, August Derleth, and even Stephen King. Well worth a look.

masail19 (Garod Thale)

The Waster    418

Currently in the midst of reading The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan, so far a very enjoyable read by a very good author I highly recommend it and his other work, The Saga of Darren Shan for example is an amazing read and even his more adult stories under the name Darren Dash are rather enjoyable as far as I can tell The Evil And The Pure novel for instance is a superb read

The seven realm novels, I stopped at 4 or 5 since one of the books weren't released yet sadly. Anyway the books that're currently I do suggest you read them the first two books will feel like you just read since they don't stray from one another in content really. Also, it'll envelop you with plot.

Rash ラシュ    2,048

Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future.

Ha, Blaze reads?! I don't believe it.