Kai Hunter

The Grey and The Colorful

The Grey and The Colorful

Hueco Mundo was a lifeless, empty void only filled in with grey dunes that would go on for miles and scattered quartz-like trees covered the surface. The moon was always in the middle of the sky, never-changing forever stagnate with the passing of time. If time were even a concept in this world, it would be measured differently then that of the Human world. There were no days, only eternal nights. Only a few things would change this old world from being a living hell. One of those would be the countless hollows hunting one another purely on instinct, fighting for more power in their greedy attempts at becoming the strongest hollow but also to satisfy their everlasting hunger. Another would be strange structures built by other hollows or beings that were unknown to most Arrancars. These would take many forms as giant pillars in the dunes or as giant death pits in the ground. They broke the stillness of the world and made it ever so slightly enjoyable. However, The greatest mystery was one of a giant 'mountain' that was said to be moving. On this Mountain lays an 8 feet tall Gargoyle named Yuki who was desperately over this dull and monotone world.

Yuki would look at the clouds and wondered how they were formed; there was no water in Hueco Mundo. Not even a single drop would ever fall from this dark sky not unless some hollow had control over water. Were the clouds just dust from an ultra-rare sandstorm? Or was it made from sand from some endless hollow war in the distance somewhere? These would be the questions that would fill her mind on a routine basis while traversing this endless monotonous world. Yuki was tired of these pointless thoughts. She wanted to see something new and exciting to her. She only had memories of Hueco Mundo ever since becoming an adjuchas she wanted to see the human world she's heard from a few hollows which had dared to challenge her on top of the 'mountain'. A place where anything can happen, and everything is continuously changing, where the monochrome world is filled with colours of every shade that she has never seen before. Where Humans existed and lived their lives in harmony spanning many lands of colourful trees, grasses and mountains taller than the one she is on now surrounded by an enormous body of water they called an ocean. 

Yuki got up and looked around for anything exciting before making her decision of her life. To visit the Human world and see all the fantastic things it has to offer. She, however, vowed to return to her best friend she made over here Gozira. She would lift off the ground finally being used to her wings and flew around and past the Mountain, revealing that it was a hollow from a height you could see it from. She would use her flight to create wind to write into the sand, letting Gozira know where she was going. "Dear Gozira, I'm going to go to the Human World for a few days. I promise to make it up to you when I get back and will bring you a souvenir that you can hopefully wear when we both become vasto lordes. Till then be safe for me, alright?. Love Ya Long Time. - Yuki" Yuki looking back at the incoming Gozira opens up a Garganta instinctually by tearing the fabric of space and flies into it not looking back knowing she would miss Gozira Massively.

Upon entering the Garganta, the entrance closed behind, leaving her in the middle of realms an endless void with no exits or entrances in sight and only her instincts to guide her. This void in-between world was like a violent torrent of primal Reiatsu with no form or cohesion. It was utterly dark which only her own reiatsu could be used for a small light source around her, but it wasn't enough to see any exits. Yuki flew forward for what seemed like hours with nothing in sight; she was questioning if she was making the right choice in leaving thinking they might be stuck here if she wasn't careful. Just before she could finish her thought, however, she was blinded by a bright light and fell though it into the world she had always hoped to see.

The skies were blue as the water she had seen other Hollows control back home, Rivers were rushing below as if it had just rained upstream and the wind was blowing against the Gargoyles skin. All these new things were overwhelming for Yuki to take in, it had brought a tear to her eyes. They say hollows are heartless creatures but then what was it that Yuki felt that was so overwhelming. Only one problem had arisen, however, After hours of travelling Yuki was feeling unbelievably hungry, which slowly dulled her feelings till there was pure hunger left only. She flew around looking around on the prowl for her next meal looking high and low, left and right till she found a small insignificant hollow about to attack a spirit of a young kid. Blinded by hunger and no interest in the plus that the hollow was to consume. Yuki swooped down and landed on top of the hollow and squashed it beneath her feet and ripped it to pieces while eating the now deceased hollow. As Yuki was eating the young spirit ran away in fear no longer of the hollow that had died but of an overwhelming fear of the fearsome and blood-covered Yuki.

Mere Moments what seemed like hours to Yuki passed, and Yuki regained her posture looking around at the bloody mess she had made of the hollow she had just eaten. Feeling extremely tired from her long trip, she decided to take a nap under a bridge where she would be safe. She slowly and naturally lowered her Reiatsu pressure as if it seemed like she had died and was dissipating so she wouldn't be easily found while sleeping by other hollows in attempts to have the energy for exploring tomorrow.

WC|| 1025
OOC|| Hope this is a good starting post ;w;

• Like 1

Doctor Hinode Yoake made his way out of the clinic for after a decent start to his day, several people had made their way for medical care but this doctor had the need for lunch. He considered grabbing his bag but decided that he would have no time to review his case files. His attention was brought closer to enjoying what it would be that the world would offer him for this break and departed from the street that held his clinic. A few individuals noticed and recognized the young doctor and gave a friendly wave or similar gestures and, as a show of respect, the Doctor would acknowledge them all with a smile before continuing on his path. Eventually he made it out of the district that held his clinic and became less recognizable as most people who go to his clinic would know the other Doctor, Nikoli, since she is the one who handles most of the actually logistics and management of the location. 

His mind wandered as his feet continued to guide his body until he stopped by a older vendor on the street that happened to be selling fruit. "Hello young man, fresh fruit with plenty more being sold at the farmer's market." Hinode glanced at the man with a smile before scanning over the fruit selection as his eyes locked on the apple stand with red and green options. "We also have home made sugar candy made with fruit." He continued on attempting to convince Hinode to purchase something but the young man was already sold long before the man continued to speak on his inventory. "I'd like some of the apples, and if any of the candy are apple based I would love those too." The vendor gave a smile as he gathered some of the items, "We have hard candy and soft taffy as well. Which would you prefer?" Hinode brought his gaze to the man, "Why not both?" He smiled as the elderly man collected the goods and packaged them. Before the man could say his next phrase Hinode pulled out a bundle of money and handed a decent stack. "Will this cover it?"

"Oh my, that is more than enough. It is too much!" He quickly pulled up his hands and shook his head, "No, it is fine. Honestly. Thank you so much." With that Hinode took hold of the package and set the cash on the table of the Vendor and pushed forward along his path with a green apple in his hand. With a great smile he took a bite out of the apple and savored the delightful experience of a fresh apple and held such joy in the moment. Suddenly a pure white raven appeared on his shoulder with what appeared to be black vein like structures along its body and vibrantly colored eyes shifting between multiple shades before matching the red of Hinode. "Of course I got a treat for you." He reached into his package and pulled out a small piece of the hard candy and held it up in his left hand. The Raven picked at it before putting it all in its mouth before disappearing in a small cloud of black and white smoke. 

A smile was made in response when suddenly the air shifted and brought the discomfort of the moment, "A hollow?" It was not abnormal for a hollow presence to be detected, but he had not expected one to be so close to a general populace and decided that he would go investigate if for nothing else but to satisfy his own curiosity. Truth be told, he was quite fond of their kind but the sound of a Garganta always caused a strange sensation for him and it could be the fact that it was a crude method of tearing through the realms and the sound of things tearing were typically not a good sound for a doctor to hear. Still, he continued along this path towards the sound of the mouth of Hueco Mundo and eventually came across a usual sight of a small hollow making its approach upon a plus, a spirit left behind yet to be soul buried but not yet burdened enough to have become a hollow themselves. Now, Hinode was not against hollows and their need to feed to sustain themselves for the simple fact that he could relate but he was not fond of the fact that they consumed souls entirely. A conflict always came about when he saw these moments because one would not intervene upon the lion stalking the gazelle then what place would he have stopping the Hollow. 

Nature, however, is the only thing that can interrupt the actions of nature as a larger Hollow landed upon the previous creature with such a ruthless grace that Hinode could only manage to observe in total awe. He was curious about the interaction watching as a hollow that had found a harmless soul to consume was now being consumed but a larger predator. The laws of nature remain true in the world of Hollows as much as it does in the world of the physical animal kingdoms. The young plus had swiftly departed the area presumably in fear of the circumstances that had just occurred. "Would you mind keeping an eye on that large one for me?" Suddenly. his shoulder was once more the perch of the white Raven that manifested the same way it dispersed; in a cloud of black and white smoke. With a nod of acknowledgement the raven had jumped from the shoulder and proceeded to fly off in the direction trailing the hollow. 

Hinode made his way toward another direction following the pulse at a slightly hurried pace as he followed the path they young one took. His speed was greater than the small spirit so catching up was not a challenge as the little one kept looking over their shoulder, so much so that they were unaware of Hinode in front of them and ran into him. "Don't be afraid little one." He knelt in front of the little one with a tender gaze as they covered themselves on the ground. "Hey, it's okay. The big monster is gone." The kid slowly uncovered themselves and look at Hinode and saw gentle blue eyes and the blue tips of his hair bringing a strange sense of comfort. "Here." He reached into his package and pulled out one of the soft candies as small amounts of spiritual energy could be seen flowing through it. The kid was hesitant at first but reached out, "You can have it." And the young child took the candy in their hand, surprised that they were able to actually place their hands on it and quickly put it in their mouth to enjoy the taste of it. "Since you were lucky enough to escape, and have yet to become one, maybe the natural course of your existence would be to pass on through purification." The young child was a bit confused by the doctor's words but was so attentive to the candy that they could not manage a focus. "A friend on mine, wearing a black bath robe, will show up soon and take you somewhere safe. How does that sound?" The kid nodded softly focused on the candy as Hinode sat down on the ground across from the kid eating his apple.

Not too much longer before a Soul Reaper dropped down on the ground next to them with his hand on his Zanpakuto, "That isn't necessary. The plus is ready to pass on." With that, he got up from the ground with the apple core in his hand. The kid quickly got up and hugged Hinode tightly to which he responded in kind before kneeling and looking the soul in their eyes, "This nice man is going to take you to a place where you will be safer and there you will be able to eat food again and maybe even make friends." With that the Soul Reaper approached and knelt next to Hinode and gently placed the butt of his Zanpakuto to the forehead of the plus as it faded away with a smile leaving the two by themselves. Hinode got up and turned away from the reaper and proceeded to walk away, "Take care Reaper." and tossed the core in his direction vanishing in a flock of white ravens.

A short while later Hinode found himself near a bridge with a white raven upon one of the telephone poles nearby as they glanced at one another. The raven pointed it's beak towards the underside of the bridge before disappearing in the smoke once more. Hinode made his way along the path until he discovered the location of the large hollow from before apparently sleeping under the bridge. "This hollow is remarkably aware of itself, a menos class. Adjuchas, it appears." He continued to observe and take mental notes as he approached until he was a few feet away. He considered waking the hollow up, but was both unaware of how heavy a sleeper they were and whether they would become hostile immediately based on the display that he had just witnessed not too long ago. "I honestly had no idea that hollows, pre-arrancarization, actually slept." He spoke a bit louder as he approached only stopping in the event that the being woke or reacted in anyway to his presence. 

WC; 1,577

• Like 2

Everything was silent, The feeling of hunger subsided within herself. The screams of all the hollows fighting for control had ended she had almost regressed back into a gillian. Memories of the hollows that made her come flooding in as she slept. Tales of war, famine and love-filled her dreams before fading away as if those hollows had fused with one another become more unifying within herself and losing their sense of "self". This was a relatively good sleep for Yuki as usually, it would contain far worse material than those shown. Shortly after her dream had ended, she felt someone or something walk into her space, she didn't take much notice of it as it didn't feel like a hollow, nor like a shinigami. It was as if it was a human but wasn't, it was twisted not like other humans it had sensed before almost like it was part artificial and unnatural.

As the steps got closer, Yuki noticed this human wasn't like other humans in terms of power but was much closer to her own and decided to open her eyes slightly to make sure they indeed were human. She saw a young man wearing a dark shirt, not standard around these parts that she hadn't seen since coming here. She also noted his unusual demeanour of walking as if he wasn't afraid of what he was looking at. Most of the other humans that had seen her or even felt her presence ran away with an instinctual fear after feeling the slightest amount of her Reiatsu. Yuki also noticed another presence; it wasn't as strong as young mans but had a similar feel to it. It was flying around the area before disappearing after the young man walked past it. 

The young man stopped in his tracks curious of what type of human this was and who this man was. She opened her eyes completely and looked towards the young man playfully answering his query about a hollow sleeping pre-arrancarization. "You're not wrong but not correct either. I'm the only hollow that I know who sleeps. I find it helps keep my sanity in check and slows down the regression back into a Gillian. Most other hollows have to feed constantly while I can stop it while I sleep, which allows me to wait till my next meal but also helps me stop the countless screams within me." Yuki then took her hand out from under her body and points toward the young man with a curious look emanating from her eyes behind her mask. Replied with a Query of her own. "I take it you're not an ordinary Human young one? Your soul seems partly Artificial in nature. I'm Yuki, by the way, this is my first time in the human world." Yuki awaited his answer curious about who or what he was. There was much she wanted to learn of this world, and this young man she had just meet might be her ticket to learning that.

WC|| 503
TWC|| 1508

• Like 1

His curiosity was superior to any of the natural human instincts of survival that most experience when they are in the presence of a Hollow. To no fault of their own, the beings that inhabit Hueco Mundo radiate an air of despair and dread even in the greatest of circumstances. Nonetheless, Hinode was not one to waiver in the presence of overwhelming dread or power for any reason especially with his decades of tending to the wounds of titans of power. This being, although powerful to their own right, was not one of considerable strength compared to many other beings or even himself which brought even more curiosity to his sensations. Much to his surprise, the Hollow presented a response to his statement with information that brought a sense of joy to his mind for it meant that there would be much to explore and learn about this process.

This hollow, much like others, would need to consume souls to sustain themselves to avoid regressing back into a towering gillian in which another personality may consume them. The adjuchas is constantly haunted by the dozens of souls that they had evolved from and they each fight for control over the body that they all share and this one who spoke was the victor claiming the right to be the champion of their shared existence. The difference between this one and the others is the fact that with appropriate sleep they stave off the regression but his own train of thought was interrupted by an inquiry of untoward him an found their intrigue and curiosity to be blissfully enjoyable. "The metabolic rate of a Hollow is incredible and the fact that sleep can stall the regression process and symptoms is remarkable, meaning you can feed and store more energy than most hollows and potentially accelerate your evolutionary growth." The intrigue and excitement could be seen clearly as his eyes shifted from the blue early to a bright emerald green changing the tips of his hair to match this color. "But to your inquiry, no, I am quite far from being an ordinary human. My spiritual nature aside, ordinary is the least applicable description of me." With a friend smile he nodded while taking a few steps closer while keeping a respectful distance of a few feet between them. "Soul Reapers classify me, and my kind, as Bounts while the Humans generally have considered us Vampires. I much prefer to be considered an extraordinary human who is known as Hinode. Doctor Hinode Yoake."

Taking note of the size of the being he could determine that a hand shake, although decent in some formalities, was mostly out of the question and resorted to the preferred method of a respectful bow. With that initial pleasantry provided he continued, "Welcome to the World of the Living, as they call it, but I am curious as to what reason that you would venture to this realm when you would find better sustenance in Hueco Mundo from other Hollows and would not be at the mercy of a potential Soul Reaper coming to make a name for themselves taking on a Hollow of your stature."

WC: 528
TWC: 2107

• Like 1

The young man bowed and called himself Dr Hinode Yoake. Yuki would bring her hands back underneath her to keep them warm while also nodding her head slightly as the good doctor kept his distance from her and being respectable. This was strange for her as she was used to always been attacked on sight when approached this carefully she enjoyed this break of fighting and liked listening to Yoake speaking. She even was getting more interested in him with every answer and question he spoke it would cause her to become more intrigued in him and the conversation. From what she gathered from what the doctor was telling her and from her own limited knowledge, Yuki assumed humans to be the next step of evolution like how hollows evolve. 

Studying the doctor more before answering his question about what she would do if she was attacked by a shinigami. Yuki noticed his hair and eyes had changed colours this amazed her as for all her known life in Hueco Mundo she has only seen the boring masks of hollows and was in slight awe noticing it had changed. "Thank you for welcoming me, Yoake is it alright to call you that? I'm not one for formalities. Formalities often can put up barriers in both bonds and general conversation." Yuki slowly stood up and stretched and sat down closer to the doctor to show that she trusts him enough to do so. "Let's see if a soul reaper comes to attack me. I don't know, I've never met one. I just instinctively know about them maybe one of the hollows before I became "me" encountered one. I think I'd probably find a way to talk my way out of it instead of fighting if possible if not then I guess I'd just have to protect myself the best I can or retreat back home."

Yuki then yawns still waking up from her nap and smiles at the doctor before answering more of his questions, but this one took her a little longer to think of how to word. Why did she come to the world of the living what is the best way she could explain it to the doctor about the dreadfully bland and boring world that is Hueco Mundo. "Well, You see I was just tired of the stillness. I needed something to break up the monotony and repetitive nature of that world. It's a place with no time, no colour and yes it has more sustenance for me to grow and evolve, but sometimes a change is needed. I think most hollows who don't seek change can never truly become stronger and or find themselves." 

Yuki then laughs before returning a question back at Yoake, Thinking a while before asking trying to find the right question to ask but also one that will keep the conversation interesting for the both of them. Asking her usual questions back in Hueco Mundo would be awfully dull. Then a light switch went off in her head and found a great question. "Yoake, Let me return a question to you. What do you desire most? One thing I've learnt in my time is that. Everyone has motivations and desires even those that they usually hide deep inside of themselves. So what deep down is driving you to keep going?."

WC||558
TWC|| 2066

• Like 1

Truth be told, the doctor had no idea how the hollow would ultimately respond to him and his recourse but it proved to be quite the experience thus far as he was engaging in a direct conversation with a one in a way different than previous experiences. He was aware that some of the creatures of the white desert had more of a tender approach to things, some even despising the fact that they were such beings but it had been awhile since he encountered one so engrossed in the act of having a civil conversation and it was delightful as much as it was educational for him. Each passing second his mind was collecting the information and gathering a series of notes on the behavior and nature of their kind for future ventures that he would desire to pursue. At being referred to entirely by his family name, and without the appropriate formal title, he actually smiled with a nod to allow it as such when it most cases he would take the time to remind the other humans; than again they knew the concept of him being a doctor and refused the formality because he appeared to be so young. "Formalities are for transactions, we are beyond that point." He watched as the form of Yuki shifted from the lowered position and lifted to stand and proceeded to stretch before closing the distance between the two of them and took a seat closer showing her equal sign of respect and trust in the moment. 

"Fascinating that your personal memory holds no recollection of the soul reapers, but an instinctual imprint from shared collective experiences." Yuki then gave a yawn which would be appropriate since Yoake had just approached and potentially disturbed her nap but she then gave a response to another of the statements given. Her response truly being a related concept on how the bleak nature of the endless white desert would drain the joy from most people and it was not a place that held much in the expression of affirmative emotion. His intrigue shifted from the wild curiosity to a focused consideration. Still, Yuki found a reason to laugh and that showed that the dominant personality of her being must be the most human of them all to be such an opposing nature of her reality and it was refreshing to say the least. Then a deep question was provided that he was not prepared for, nor had he ever been prepared to answer, "What do I desire most..."

He brought his right hand to his chin as he held his head dropping to the ground in a seated position with his legs cross and pondered, "That is a tough question. Originally I wanted to become a doctor so that I could help people, make a difference for the thousands of people that get sick and die. Use the finite amount of time in my life to bring the most amount of good to the world, but then I discovered my reality as nearly immortal and beings of a spiritual nature and I have never really discovered what keeps me going." As he spoke his green colored traits began to shift to black with the entirety of his eyes and hair turning black further with each word. Suddenly he lifted his head, "I got it!" In a flash his eye color turned to a rose pink much like the tips of his hair just had done and spread to half the length of his hair. "Nothing has changed!" He gave the response with a big smile showing his sharp canine teeth, "People will always need help, no matter who or what they are, and I will be there to provide that till the end of time. That is why I swore by the Hippocratic Oath." He gave a smug glance, "And, although I am not a fan of simply returning questions back you have made me quite curious myself; what are you hoping to get out of life Yuki?"

WC: 674
TWC: 2781

• Like 1

"Formalities are for transactions, we are beyond that point." She was glad to hear those words from Yoake; it showed genuine trust between the two of them that of not acquaintances but of friends. Yuki continued listening while still keeping an eye out for any hollows or soul reapers around as she didn't want to interrupt the conversation looking eagerly at Yoake while hearing his response for his reasoning and being. During this time she noted that she felt a disturbance of Reiatsu near them. Still, it wasn't large enough to worry too much about, if it was a hollow the size of the hole it was opening would have only been big enough for a small hollow to come through one about the same size as her hand. She would, however, keep a little extra of her Reiatsu around it to slow it down coming though but if she felt like a little snack, she would happily chow down on the tiny hollow. 

"So he is immortal unlike other humans, and his reasoning is that of helping those in need no matter who or what they are? That's very noble of him." She would think to herself while listening and her eye twitches to the side of them where the distortion was happening. Yuki stretched out her arm and clamped her hand down around the distorting area. Her Reiatsu wasn't enough to hold it close unless she wanted to be found but other hollows or soul reapers and held it close while they were talking. "That's a very noble cause to help those in need, Also this 'Hippocratic Oath' I've never heard of it, but it seems like a good thing to stand by if it means helping others." She would then laugh softly at his returning question of what her life meaning was and what was keeping her going, but she didn't know how to answer immediately as she never thought about it for herself. Yuki had just always wondered about those around them whether they be hollows or soul reapers she was more curious about them than herself. She would take a few moments to think deeply about this topic while getting frustrated slightly being unable to answer the question. She was a hollow all she had ever known to do was hunt, kill and evolve; she never really had a 'Reason' to live her life. 

Without realizing it due to her intensive thinking and her annoyance, her spiritual pressure had started to rise and began to send small shockwaves around her before stopping as she got it. Her reasoning for living. Her hand twisted and shattered the distortion instinctually before her spiritual pressure dropped rapidly without Yuki realizing her spiritual pressure had gone slightly awol. "I'd have to say, My reasoning to live is tied into what we spoke about earlier. Change I seek change, but there is another thing I seek." She would pause slightly before speaking again, realizing herself that the distortion was gone and placed her hand back down. "I seek freedom. You must think that it is pretty weird coming from a hollow but just hear me out. Inside me, there are thousands no; there is more than that versions of myself. Screaming, fighting, abusive and violent thoughts within me. I seek freedom from this; I seek to end it. By what means I do not know. But I will continue searching seeking for the answer, and I believe I know what I must achieve for that to happen. But the path getting there I do not know. One thing I know for certain though is that this never-ending feeling of wrath that dwells within me that is ever-growing will never go away even if the voices stop one day." 

Yuki laughs and sighs softly quickly afterwards. "So that is what I have to say to that answer truthfully." Not wanting to sit down forever talking she would then stand up and looks peacefully at Yoake before asking him a simple question. "Want to go to someplace else? Feel free to lead the way, or I'm just going to be lost." She giggles, ignoring the fact that she could feel soul reapers coming towards this direction.

WC|| 695‬
TWC|| 2,761

• Like 1

Hindoe continued speaking on his thoughts when the presence of something, or someone, could be felt within their immediate vicinity. It was paired with the sound of something tearing much like fabric which was the way that his ears registered the opening of a portal between the World of the Living and any other realm. However, the presence was one with a sense of dread which meant that it lead to the white desert of Hueco Mundo as opposed to the supposed land of paradise that has been considered the Soul Society. Though it was small enough in spiritual energy that it meant little to the Doctor to bring any attention to and instead kept his focus on his associate before him. Though it appeared that Yuki had noticed the presence as well but she took a small action towards the disturbance with her hand which seemed to close around the disturbance. 

Not too longer after the doctor differed the question to Yuki had her visible frustration manifest in the form of her spiritual pressure suddenly spiking which was a daunting sign. Not so much that he was concerned for his own well being but the honest concern for Yuki and her feelings as it appeared that she was experiencing some sort of emotional disruption for some reason or another. There was not a physical component that he could asses and there was a constant flow of the spiritual pressure in the rhythm of a heart beat. He could see and sense the energy relative to life force and could not determine any part of it that was altered by signs of fatigue or injury, no, Yuki was simply experiencing an expression of emotion. The shock waves even began to flow from her showing that she was starting to push towards a higher threshold and the Doctor continued to grow worried for the condition of Yuki until the sound of something cracking could be heard and sharply the distortion that had formed dispersed entirely.

He gave a smile at the action paired with the words she spoke, because the act of searching for freedom is typically one that remains centered and balanced between the pursuit for the good of people by the same method of delivery while the other half of the spectrum is forced freedom for a select individuals. The case would be neither of those two for Yuki because her drive was freedom from herself. To escape the voices and the constant flow of essences that consume and entail her being, and it became clear that the nature of the adjuchas is a race in which they are escaping from the history of the Gillian that they once were before it repeats itself and they are essentially consumed by their own spiritual contamination. He listened intently keeping his smile and positive energy full as she spoke up until she finally lifted herself from the seated position and stood up.

With a nod he responded in kind, standing before her, and performed a few stretches of his own. "Indeed, I was planning on heading to the farmers market a few blocks away." With a full smile and a hearty nod he turned around, "We could follow the water a short distance and then turn into town and we should end up at one side of the market." He stopped and shook his head, "And I completely forgot, although a hollow shares my appetite for souls I am curious as to if you might wish to delight in a treat?" He turned back towards Yuki and set his package on the ground and reached in with both hands pulling out a piece of hard candy, a piece of soft candy, and a piece of chocolate that he had gathered early back from his clinic. "I am a fan of apple flavored treats, so this hard candy is sweet to enjoy the flavor; this soft candy is enjoyable to chew down a bit like taffy - which I will promise to explain about later - and this is dark chocolate with almonds in it." He got back to his feet and held out the treats, "Here, you are welcome to take each of them or just the one you'd prefer."

He would gather his package and prepare to make the walk along the water with Yuki after she made the decision which of the three, none, or all of the one's that she decided upon. It was a beautiful day indeed and there were some ingredients that he needed to gather before heading back to the clinic.

WC: 765

• Like 1

"A Famers market? What is the farmers market?" Yuki wondered while walking with Yoake away from the spot under the bridge happily as she made a new friend. After a little while, Yoake turns around to tell her directions to get to the market, noting that following the water would lead towards town and the market. She would reply with a nod to let him know that she listened to him. "A treat?" Yuki would watch as Yoake would take 3 different kinds of candies out of the package he was holding and they looked colourful and unusual than anything she had seen let alone ate before. One of them looked like a shiny rock almost gem-like in appearance. Another one looked smooth to touch and wasn't see-through like the last one was but had more bold colour too it. The last one was a dark brown colour with little bits of bright brown sticking out in small spots which looked interesting. 

Yuki was interested in this apple and chocolate flavours Yoake was talking about and carefully reached out with her claws and pick up each one gently putting them into her hand, giving them a closer inspection. "Thank you Yoake, I'd love to try them." She would then first chose to consume the smooth deep coloured one as they were walking following the water. It was super chewy, unlike anything she had tried before. Souls were like water and just slid down her throat while hollow flesh usually was chewy, but this was on a whole different level. Every bite would cause it to become chewier to the point where her jaws started to get tired and slightly sore. She eventually swallowed it and laughed. "That tasted really nice and sweet~ I loved it! Now to try the gem candy~." She would next take the gem-like candy and put it in her mouth and would instinctively suck instead of outright chewing on it. An intense sweet apple flavour would coat the inside of her mouth as the candy would slowly dissolve in her mouth. Her eyes would light up with enjoyment from how amazing it tasted. Next up was the Almond and Dark Chocolate, Yuki would slowly put it in her mouth but shortly took it out again as it was too bitter for her to keep within her mouth. "I don't like that one. It's too bitter sorry."

Yuki and Yoake would eventually reach the town and would walk past casually though the streets with none of the humans noticing them and them till a kid saw Yuki and pointed. "Look, mommy, It's a monster." Yuki looked toward the young child and waved at him in a non-scary manner causing the child to laugh before the mother drag the young child away, telling him he had a big imagination. Yuki would look slightly saddened as the child left being called a monster but quickly shook her head and smiled as there was much more to see today. Looking into the distance, she noticed an area filled with people walking around in an area filled with small buildings in straight columns close to one another. There were many colourful items on display which people would put into little bags before leaving the area. Yuki would look down to Yoake and softly tap on his shoulder to get his attention before pointing to the area she was looking at. "Is that the market over there? It looks super pretty with all the colours." She was looking at it bight eyed as she was waiting for a response from Yoake before they would head down there.

OOC|| Sorry for the wait ;w;
WC|| 605

• Like 1

Hinode took a solid pleasure in sharing his treats with Yuki, curious as to how a Hollow would respond to substance that happened to be something not the soul or spirit of a being. Her first decision was to take the taffy like candy, and wondered how it would taste for her and if hollows could actually taste anything that wasn't deeply spiritual in nature. She took it in her mouth and proceeded to chew the candy and it made him curious as to what the similarities it would be to consuming a Hollow. He recalls seeing them tear at the body of one another and it appeared to be a chewy like substance, but wondered how much like meat it was or how much like a taffy it would be. Eventually she swallowed the candy and laughed informing him that she enjoyed the taste which made Hinode smile in response.

She then moved on to the harder candy, which was apple flavor for the favorite taste of the Doctor. He was worried for a moment that she would simply try to bite into it but the moment it entered her mouth he took note that she determined it was better to simply enjoy the flavor of it, thankfully, and took a moment before the light in her eyes could be seen by the doctor. Another sign of enjoyment, and while she sampled the treats he pulled out an apple of his own to eat as she took the chance for the dark chocolate. His expectations weren't all too high for this one, since he typically met people who did not enjoy the taste preferring milk chocolate, but he enjoyed the diminished sweet taste. It did not take long for her to spit the chocolate out, "No worries, most people aren't a fan of the bitter taste. There are sweeter chocolates to enjoy out there.

They continued along their path, leaving the water behind them, which brought them through the town in more detail with more people walking about. They were essentially focused on themselves and their days that they had planned and ignore the doctor and doubtfully any of them would notice Yuki since not every person was spiritually aware which allowed for them to walk undisturbed. They would maintain a small distance from other people to avoid Yuki from becoming an invisible wall that people bumped into. Suddenly a young kid spoke up towards Yuki attempting to get their mother's attention, but the kid did not have a sign of concern but curiosity. Yuki, as a response, made a face towards the kid which caused a small bit of laughter which generated a smile from Hinode although the mother was not as humored. 

"Yes, that is the market." He smiled, "The beauty of the market is always the combination of the colors and the smells. Between the fresh food, flowers, and plethora of treats of so many kinds." He motioned for her to follow, as he proceeded towards the market and was grateful that they took the long route since it allowed them to end up at an one side of the market so that they could walk the entire length of the market. There, just before the main market space, he met an old friend, an elderly gentleman with a unique amount of pep in his step, "Doctor Yoake! Glad to see you out and about." The elderly gentleman proceeded to hand the doctor a reusable bag, "Here, that way you can properly carry everything." He gave a smile as Hinode took the bag, taking note that it had the two handles like a normal bag but could be sealed up and had two straps so that it could convert into something akin to a backpack. "Thank you Mr. Narimoto."

The elderly gentleman gave a respectful bow to which Hinode responded in kind before the elderly man proceeded to walk away. "Let's shop Yuki, and if there is anything you want let me know and I will get it for you." With a bit of excitement he made his way through the market making sure that he maintained a lock on Yuki, which would be hard not to do with her size in comparison to literally everything, but he wanted to make sure that she was comfortable. He held no problem talking with her, even with people around, because there wouldn't be a reason for him to care about the opinions of other people. 

His focus was to gather fresh fruit mostly, but prepared to answer any questions and purchase anything that Yuki desired.

WC: 780

• Like 1

"It's so beautiful~." Yuki would utter as Yoake would tell her that it was indeed the market. Her eyes were filled with many colours she had never seen before it was overwhelming, which couldn't hide her excitement. This is something she had dreamed about seeing for years. She would then notice Yoake motion for her to follow him walking through the outskirts less populated area of the market before the main market space. Yuki looking around seeing all the small things from the vendors, acting like a little kid who was in a wonderland of her own.

Yuki noticed an old man come up to talk to Yoake, He looked cheerful in his step like he was full of energy, It was unusual for someone of his age to have so much energy. As Yoake and the old man was talking, she took a closer look at the old man's soul and noticed that it was still full of life and wasn't dimming at all. Yuki had seen a few old people around with their souls being dim from their fading life force, but this man was different; she wasn't sure how though. Was he a client of Yoake? Just what kind of doctor was Yoake how did he provide so much support to the old man? These thoughts were pushed toward the back of her mind as the old man and Yoake was finished talking excited to see the main body of the market.

"Are you sure?" Yuki's eyes would open widely in anticipation for what she could see a possible have she would promise to herself; however, not to go overboard in looking and wanting to buy everything as she wanted. Yuki wanted to be considerate of Yoake and didn't want to take advantage of him and his kindness. Looking around the market finally reaching the central portion, Yuki's eyes were overwhelmed with how many people there were and all the colours, The fresh fruit, the little trinkets and the human clothes on display. They were so vibrant Yuki was in complete awe this was utterly different than the sandy white dunes of Hueco Mundo. This is the escape Yuki was looking for to cut away the stillness of that monotoned world.

Looking around, she would look at all the cute and fluffy things as she had a soft spot for such items and found a Small bracelet with a cute little bear hanging off it and took it to Yoake. Fully aware she couldn't wear it would ask for it anyway. "Yoake, Can you buy me this? It can be a souvenir of our trip." Before Yoake would say yes Yuki remembered she also needs to get a souvenir for Gozira and quickly went to look for one. She would go around looking for something that might suit the kind of hollow he was.

Yuki would walk all around the market in the search for something for Gozira before finally finding a small necklace it was basic since she didn't think he would care much for looks. It was a silver chain necklace that he could hopefully wear once he became a Vasto or maybe even and arrancar. Yuki then looked around looking for Yoake but had lost him because of how short he was compared to most of the other humans around the market and ran around franticly but still careful not to make a scene. Eventually, she reached the food area and found Yoake and was huffing and puffing. "Yoakeeee, I found you. Can I have these two things?" She would ask holding out both the bracelet and necklace in hopes that he would say yes.

Meanwhile at the bridge where they were before a shinigami was searching the area for any disturbances. The shinigami noticed the spiritual pressure of a hollow that seemed to be dying with how weak it felt and took note while tracking the movement of it. The shinigami would slowly follow this trail towards the market.

WC: 666

• Like 1

Hinode would listen to the question by Yuki, confirming if he was sure in his decision and honestly it was not a bother of any kind for him to be able to spend some more money on a new friend. He wasn't rich by any means but he was far from strapped for cash and this would be a generous thing to do. His response would simply be a nod and an approving smile so that she knew it would be okay to grab whatever it is that she wanted to. Meanwhile, he would focus his efforts on gathering a few ingredients of his own that would be nice to add to his collection of treats to keep at his place of work. He was less focused on the vegetables since he had access to a garden at both his own location and when he went to visit his friend, so his goal was mostly some fruit and potentially some other decent goods.

In the midst of the experience of the market, Yuki brought a small bracelet with a bear charm on it to the attention of Hinode. He was prepared to answer but just as soon as she arrived Yuki departed from his side and went into the crowd. Although it would seem impossible with her size, the crowd of people and the height challenge of the doctor being lower than some of the people it caused a bit of a challenge but he was sure that she would not get into too much trouble but to be safe there would be a white raven in the sky flying around with a few black crows roaming around. Eventually Yoake found the booth he was most excited to come across and laid eyes on the honey booth and smiled so excitedly. He made no hesitation as he purchased an apple flavored honey stick bundle. He separated a single one from the bundle before placing the rest in his bag and happily broke into the stick with his teeth and proceeded to enjoy the apple flavored delightful treat as Yuki re approached. 

She held the original item that he recalled, the bear charm bracelet, as well as an additional necklace and he found it precious that her choice was simple jewelry as he looked at them both. "Of course Yuki, you can have them." He took them both from her hand as he looked up at the white Raven in the sky as it began to descend to a region of the market and a few seconds passed before it took off back into the air. "Come on." Hinode took off in the direction where the items were grabbed from making his way through the crowd with ease and giving a slow pace so that Yuki could keep up until they reached a booth. "Hey, I grabbed these to see if my friend would like them and I would like to purchase them." The sweet female gave a clear sign of confusion and possibly because she hadn't recognized him as someone who came to her booth and wondered if he had honestly been sneaking around to take the item but there could be the fact that she remembers the items and the fact that they randomly drifted from her booth.

The Doctor pulled out a decent amount of cash and placed it on the counter, "This is more than it costs." She interjected but he smiled and shook his head, "This is exactly how much it costs." He turned and walked away and for a second, away from the eyes of any person, he held both items in his right hand as his unique wooden ring appeared to move slightly as it slowly ingrained itself with the material of the charms. This was all as he approached Yuki with a smile a short distance away from the booth. "Here you go Yuki." He held both of the items out, one in each hand, and away for her hand to drop it in or for her to grab them herself. A few more crows began to appear on various buildings in the near distance and a few more were flying in the air. They were drawing close but they were going to fall short of their objective. "Sadly I must get back to the clinic Yuki, but I had a wonderful time." With a somber expression he kept his energy positive, "I do hope to see you again. Be safe." With any final farewells, the doctor would make his way back to the PanZer Clinic.

WC: 765

• Like 1

Yuki would cheerfully watch as Yoake would take the items she wanted and buy them. "Thank you heaps Yoake~, I will treasure these" She then watches as Yoake goes to pay for the items and sees him pull out heaps of colourful coins and papers. She thought they looked pretty before seeing Yoakes walk away and turn around to hand them back to her. Yuki takes hold of the bracelet and chain and notices that some of Yoakes energy was imbued into it. She thought of this as strange why did he do this? She didn't think too deep into it; however, she trusted Yoake because of how kind he was to her and how amazing their conversation was. So she pushed it towards the back of her mind and put the bracelet on the tip of her wing the chain as well. She then followed Yoake out of the market as she noticed the same soul reaper coming their way. She kept a close eye on the soul reaper to make sure they didn't interrupt their enjoyment. 

Once out of the market, Yoake mentioned that he had to leave to go back to his clinic. Yuki felt a slight pain in her chest she didn't want it to end she was having so much fun that she never had back in Hueco Mundo and looked sorrowful in her eyes. She nodded to Yoake, letting him go back to the clinic wanting to give him a hug but decides not to in fear of crushing him accidentally. "I had a fantastic time too, Thank you for being my first friend here in this world. I hope we can meet again in the future Yoake" She then turns around walking away from Yoake and heads towards the park nearby to open a way back for her to go home.

Arriving at the park, she looks to the blue sky knowing that she has to go back before too long, but Yuki was also happy she'll get to see Gozira again. She slowly focused in on an area and ripped open a tear in the fabric of space into the void in between worlds and looks back at all the colours taking in one last look before facing the crack into the void to go in to head back home. 

Meanwhile, at the market, the soul reaper arrives and looks around "Where the fuck are they!. They keep moving almost like they knew I was coming. How smart can a weak, dying hollow be?" The soul reaper started kicking around the market, scaring the patrons in his fit of rage. 

||Attempting to leave the thread, if able Yuki will go through the tear back home.||

OOC|| Shortish post writers block did the best I could. Didn't want you to wait too long <3
WC|| 438

Achievements gained:

#10 [TWO IS COMPANY (1): Complete A Thread Role-Playing with 1 other Role-Player (Minimum 5 Post).

It was a pleasant situation to provide a small memento for Yuki of their nice little adventure when she placed the jewelry on her wing, presumably as a storage of sorts since she could not wear either of the items and certainly had no pockets to store them in. They reached an end of their day and a familiar presence made it clear that their day would have changed quite dramatically but there was much for the doctor to take care of and could not continue his break from work for any longer. He gave a tender smile, "We will definitely see each other and you will always have a way to find me when you need to." He turned to head towards the clinic and when he had reached just far enough for his assurance, the white raven appeared on his shoulder. He reached into his bag and grabbed a small piece of a sugar cracker and passed it to his friend. "You mind seeing what they might be up to?" With a nod the raven was off into the air and held clear sight of Yuki as she opened the gate headed home. "She made it away safely."

However, the Raven caught a glimpse of a Soul Reaper who had not been alone. It was clear that they had been following the trail of Yuki and Hinode but his curiosity was what drew them to their path to begin with. Of course the presence of Yuki would have been a marker to go on and was his initial consideration and thus believed it would have been best to send Yuki back home, for the time being. There was the option that the presence that originally gathered at their location under the bridge was a tempting hunt for them but his concern was that they were focused on him. He had not been one to cause trouble for the Soul Reapers, outside of simply existing and technically his few encounters healing individuals considered criminals of the Soul Society. PanZer clinic would turn no one away and all disputes are suspended within the walls. Despite that, they made no effort to make their path towards his direction or even hint at their interest in him. 

With a smile he continued on his path as the Raven shifted its position in the air before returning to smoke. "See you soon Yuki."

• Like 1