Sign in to follow this  
Ryu Nakamura

The Nine Scabbards of Old

yamashiro stepped out of the gargonta as he walked across the marble floors of the castle grounds, with the tusk under his arm the zero espada headed down the hall as he was making lead way towards bakura.s room who was the 8th espada a scientist that ran the division. Once he arrived to his room he walked in cause it was to much of a pain to wait for him to answer the door for most of the time he never answered. Walking over the floor yamashiro laid down the tusk on the table as bakura looked at it with a smile. " congrats yamashiro i am honestly surprised that you managed to find what i was asking for cause most of the baboons i ask to go get it for me wind up lost, dead or captured. now lastly i need you to get me the souls from the willow soul tree from the world of the living. once you get me this last item i shall allow you to enter that area. " yamashiro was just glad that he just had to accomplish one last goal before bakura would allow him in to the library to see some books of old things like people places and events that has happened In heuco mundo but in the past. Tho yamashiro did not plan on leaving just yet as there was some things that he would like to do first, one thing would be taking a shower while the other was to get something to eat cause he was hungry from hell. Walking out of bakura room yamashiro started to make his way toward his room when his second in command came up to him. 

" sir there seems to be a arrancar wishing to speak to you, he has been here a while and I do believe that his patience is wearing thin.i do not know what he wishes to speak about as he said he won't speak to me and that he only wants to see you." 

Yamashiro had a bad feeling about this cause if he thought about it he has been gone for about 3 days and that was four days ago so it could be him that has come to speak to him. So following jindrax to where the hollow was yamashiro entered the room to see that one arrancar setting in a chair. " hello yamashiro it's nice to see you actually coming to see me." 

Wc: 415

" Why if its not the previon espada or should i say the loser, why dont you get out of here cause i already know what you are here for." yamashiro said as he walked over to his kitchen area and opened up his refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of something to drink and a thigh section from some kind of food as he started   chowing down. He did not really care for the arrancar that was sitting in his chair cause all he was doing was trying to talk his way in to a espada seat and around here it took more then some fancy words to gain a seat of power in los notchas. " You do ah but i have not even said a word, then do go on tell me why i am here then i can tell you how wrong you are then go about actually telling you what i came here for." The arrancar seemed pretty arrogant about his self being right but yamashiro would try his best to prove him wrong and say the right things. He was not positive but yamashiro was sure that he was here about him dropping down as espada but then again it could also be cause yamashiro went to karakura town cause lately he has not seen many hollows be going to the world of the living but maybe he found out that yamashiro was trying to find info out on them so he was here to see what he had found out tho he would not find much sense even he his self has not found much yet on those old ass espada from the past. 

" Well i have two theory's that it could be on why you would take your time to come all the way out here just to see little old me. The first is that your here to let me know that my three days are up so you wish to ask me for my answer. well my answer to your question is no i shall not be dropping down as espada  and if you or your clan wishes to be a espada there are 10 other spots to chose from cause mine is already taken. as for the second theory i would say that you found out that i have gone to the world of the living so your masters sent you to ask me what i was doing in which i reply back its none of your damn business. so do any of my answers seem right to you."

yamashiro said as he threw away the bone that went to his food then finished off the bottle of liquid, he then walked over to the other chair he had as he sat down and crossed his leg over his other and looked the arrancar down showing him that no matter what he said he was not gonna be scared off by some has been espada thats no longer a espada. He could see some sweat running down the side of the arrancar,s head and that there told yamashiro that one of those two was the reason but if yamashiro knew these types has well as he thought he did then he would try to come up with something to make his self sound right.    

" Well your some what right and some what wrong, one i did come here to get your answer which i know have and we already know what you went to the human world for but thats our secret to keep on what we actually know about it. But i came here to tell you from my masters to stop looking in on there past. They said that if you continue on this path then there shall be grave consequences of the like that you shall not walk away from. but i guess that ends our meeting." 

Yamashiro could not believe that  these former espada have the gull to tell him what to do, and how did they know what he was doing in the human world also how they knew that he was looking at there past. This just meant that he had fewer people that he could trust but if they thought that yamashiro was just gonna roll over with this and take it they was dead wrong. " Hey buddy how about you take this as a message back to your so called masters." he said as he used sonido to appear before him, reaching out he grabbed a hold of the arrancars arm as he ripped it off a little ways away from the shoulder. He then placed showed the arrancar the door as he walked back to his room holding the mans arm as he placed it on a mantle to show off as his trophy. 

wc: 804

twc: 1,219

Yamashiro had returned to his chambers in side the castle of old which they called the los noches castle, he had been in the world of the living now for a few hours it seemed but he was happy to be back home and away from those damn shinigami. He was very bummed out that he did not seem to get the chance to fight that soul reaper when he was with the primea espada but he did not wish to butt in to other peoples fights. He made a sigh as he sat back in his chamber seat as he looked out over his room, it was very empty which meant that his men must have been out eating or destroying stuff, it seemed that was like the only thing they did now and days was either eat sleep or kill. But then again they are hollows and that is what a hollow dose best is kill, he knows that he just got back to his room but he felt like taking a walk so standing up yamashiro walked out of his large chamber of a room and slowly made his way towards out side the castle to where the white sands of hueco mundo slumbered under the moon. As yamashiro was standing there looking out at the world before him he noticed that there was something strange heading his way in the sand cause the sand was being thrown in to the air, so he focused his eyes and he was shocked to find that there was some kind of fin sticking up from the sand similar a water shark from the human world.

Yamashiro started to wonder what the thing was doing but he soon found out as the beast jumped up out of the sand as it attempted to try and bite yamashiro head off from his shoulders but he was able to see it coming so he just side stepped the attack and the monster went back in to the sand. ' odd i wonder what that hollow wants.' yamashiro thought to his self as he watched as the hollow circled around then started to make its way back towards him, so raising his hand as he pointed his palm towards the hollow swimming though the sand at him, yamashiro fired a cero at the hollow and so to not be hit by it the hollow jumped out from inside the sand. Now that he could get a good look at the hollow he could see that he was nothing more then a adjchuas level to maybe being a vosto lorde but he was sure he was a adjchuas so killing this hollow would be easy so using sonido yamashiro moved to behind the hollow as he threw a punch, but as the attack landed with the sand shark the hollow bursted in to sand as it fell to the ground making a small pile of sand. Yamashiro looked around cause that meant he did not get the hollow instead he was still roaming around the sandy area looking for a opening to strike yamashiro.   

wc: 519

Yamashiro could not stand fighting people that was to scared to get hit, that was the only reason he could think of in why this damn hollow was not facing him head on so instead the damn hollow was swimming though the sand of hueco mundo not showing any thing except its damn fin that is sticking up from the sandy ground. Just then the hollow jumped up out from the ground once more as he tried to grab yamashiro but  again he managed to see this coming so he side stepped the shark hollow and before he went back in to the ground yamashiro raised up his hand and fired a cero that smashed in to the hollows back and hit the ground causing a large hole. The hole was now sinking in on its self making the hole a sink hole now but he did not see any sign of the hollow which made him wonder if he was able to hit him, but he soon found out that he did not cause moments later a cero came busting out from the sand so spinning some web around his fist yamashiro smashed that cero in to pieces and those pieces went scattering all around and as those pieces hit the ground it looked like a missile that had multiple missiles in it explode.

Yamashiro was starting to get very pissed off with the way this hollow was doing stuff, he was not wanting to fight on the surface but instead he kept his self hidden under ground, but eventually he would make a mistake and yamashiro was gonna be able to grab his ass and when he did things was gonna become very nasty. Yamashiro looked around trying to find that hollows fin but he seemed to have went deeper under the ground which was gonna make finding him so much harder. Just then something smashed in to yamashiro back so  turning around he looked around but he could not seem to find what had smashed in to him, this got him to thinking that there might be a way which he could get that damn hollow up out from under the ground so punching his fists in to the ground yamashiro unleashed a massive cero that destroyed a large portion of the sandy ground and there the sand shark was laying there after being stunned by the attack. Swinging his arm out yamashiro exstended a string of web that shot forth and attached to the shark hollow then yamashro pulled it back to him so now he had the hollow in his hands finally. Seeing that it took forever to catch this bastard yamashiro smashed his fist in to the hollows side as hard as he could, he heard the hollow yell out in pain when the fist smashed which told yamashiro that he was actually able to make contact  with to the hollow showing him that he was not made of sand but was the actual body and not some kind of replacement.

A large grin spread across the face of yamashiro as he noticed this so he blasted another fist in to the side of the hollow and this time a little harder so he broke about three rib bones. " Tell me shark hollow who decided to send you to your death." Yamashiro asked him as he continued to hold the hollow up, the hollow was not speaking instead he just spat at him. This just pissed yamashiro off so he straightened his fingers like he was making his hand in to a knife then he stabbed his hand right through th hollows side so now there was a hole in the hollow.

" Ahhhhhhhhh, you ass hole. No matter what you do i shall not tell you."

Yamashiro was getting more mad cause this hollow was deciding to be very hard headed by not telling him who sent him, but at the same time yamashiro grin got bigger cause this just meant he could torture the hollow even more as he was having fun watching the hollow bleed out. Reaching in to his mouth yamashiro pulled out a butcher knife then smiled at the hollow. " That is fine hollow, you can decide to not talk all you want. In fact just shut your mouth cause im gonna enjoy cutting you up into small pieces until your nothing but a pile of beef stew makings."

Taking his knife yamashiro started out by cutting off the hollows fingers from both hands so he took all ten ligaments from the beast but even that did not seem like it was gonna make the hollow speak so he started to cut off bigger chunks. The next thing he went for was he cut the hollows forearm off from his wrist to his elbow and once that was removed he watched as the hollow began to bleed out all over the white sand of hueco mundo, the liquid red blood was now turning coagulated and black and still the hollow was not speaking. " You sure have balls my friend but do not think that is gonna keep you alive, but you know the deal is still on the table. If you go ahead and tell me who sent you then i would be willing to allow you to keep the rest of your limbs." Yamashiro said tho the hollow just kept quite and did not say a word so yamashiro could tell that he was gonna have to cut the hollow up until he was nothing but dog food sized bites even if not only to just make him happy. By now yamashiro had already worked his way all the way up to the hollows shoulder and was about to start cutting off parts of the hollows other arm but before his blade touched the hollows skin he caused yamashiro to stop. " Ok look im done i no longer fear those damn scabbard arrancar. I was sent here by the previoan espada to try and deal with you but im not ready to die yet so please let me keep the rest of my limbs."

The hollow finally decided to smarten up and told yamashiro who sent him, what the hollow did not know was that yamashiro already had a idea who sent him he just wanted confirmation that it was before he made his move. Taking his knife yamashiro stabbed it into the mask and head of the hollow as he tossed him into the sand dune pit trap that appeared in there fight. " B..but why you told me you would allow me to keep my life so why." Yamashiro just laughed at the hollow as he was sinking in to the sand, it was true that he told the hollow that he would allow him to keep the rest of his limbs but he said nothing about his life." You fool, i said nothing to you about keeping you alive, i just said i would let you keep your limbs which i did but now you have out lived your usefulness so good by." Turning around yamashiro used sonido and vanished from where the hollow who continued to sink  deep in to the sand, he made his way back to his room so he would get ready for his up coming battle against those damn red scabbards of old.  

wc: 1,232

twc: 1,751

• Like 1

Part V: Primera vs Cero

Death overcomes us all. It is the primordial fear of all life. It is ever-present. Each minute passed, each second ticked brings us all closer to it. It can’t be stopped only halted but even that is brief. There is one, however, who this law does not apply to. In the bowels of Las Noches, he walks angry and restless. Embarrassed, a bit humiliated and eager for the chance of revenge. The Espada of his time would be rolling over in their grave at such an injustice. Privaron Espada, those who were demoted in the ranks, setting out to make a mockery of the glory of the white palace. Despite his wanting to, Tsukishima did not place the blame squarely on Yamashiro. Despite his shortcomings, the Cero did his best. This was a job for a leader, the true leader of this dimension. Before the main event, he needed to test him. To see once and for all if he was worthy of riding with the devil. If not, he had no place alongside him. He would be stripped of his rank and discarded as such. This would be his first official act as King of Las Noches. All would once again know his wrath; all would fall to his might. Fierce golden eyes pierce out of the darkness, spiritual pressure increasing at a steady rate. When it reaches its peak, reiatsu bristles out, the darkness gradually brightening. “It is time.” he thought. The rhythmic taps of the Primera's cane could be heard echoing throughout the halls of Las Noches. A small smile was pasted on his face. Tsukishima's body tensed with anticipation. To say that he was elated would be an understatement. It was a primordial hollow feeling that he could not shake. The thought of fighting a being as powerful as Yamashiro would be telling. While he had the experience, Yamashiro had him beat on raw power. He could feel as much when they briefly met within the griffin's cave. He had managed to close the gap but the difference was still noticeable. A small handicap but it would be fine. He'd be able to gauge his power and see if he was truly ready to clash with the Reaper himself when the time came. This would be the first step. Regardless of its outcome, he'd seek out the Red Scabbards and deal with them personally. Not for the honor of the Espada and not for Yamashiro's sake. It was simply business. Before long, the Primera found himself in the same room as Yamashiro who looked like he had just arrived. The smell of blood permeated the area, it hadn't been long since he had last been in a fight. That's good. They'd be able to skip the warm-up. “Yamashiro, I've been informed of your dealings with these Red Scabbards. I hear they have information on the location of the Reaper. For that reason alone, I will help you put an end to their miserable existence.” He takes a step forward towards the Cero before slamming the butt of his cane on the ground. A loud ringing echoes outward as the cane begins to peel away and reveal his Zanpakuto in staff form. “Before we go, I need to see. To see if you are truly worthy of the ranking you have claimed. If so, then together we will paint the sands with their blood. If not... then they won't be alone in death.” The Primera released the peaks of his spiritual pressure and readied himself for whatever the Cero could throw at him.

WC: 596

• Like 3

Yamashiro sat on his throne in his room as he could not get over the fact that the red scabbards would be so disrespectful that they would send there lack;y instead of facing yamashiro face to face like real hollows. As his thoughts was wondering on what he should do he could feel the all but recognizable spiritual pressure of the primia espada as yamashiro could feel that he was making his way towards his chamber. Just then the door of his room opened up and there walked in the older looking man as he slammed down his cane and started talking about helping yamashiro out on taking care of the enemys of hueco mundo the red scabbards. but before they would do that the leader of hueco mundo wanted to test his power to see if he could hang with the primia but he already knew he could. Tho the primia seemed stronger now then when they last met he could tell that he still had the upper hand so yamashiro stood up and cracked his knuckles and neck as a big grin would spread across his face.

" You sure about this Primeia cause i do not know how to hold back when im fighting such a interesting opponent just do not feel bad if you lose or worse dye." Yamashiro said as he started letting his spiritual pressure leak from his body as it boiled off of him in a brown and black mix. Yamashiro did not know of what the espadas skills was so the best bet was to test him out with a bala so he used sonido and vanished before landing behind the espada as he had his bala already in hand as he blasted it out at the espada. He was not sure how the espada would react but he would figure out his next move after seeing what the Primeia would do. 

wc: 320

Stats:

Spoiler

Rei. 132k

Class. Tank

Sub class- Brute

Stamina 200

Power 124  (strength 155 ) (reiyoku 62)

Speed 134

Perception 140

ND: 10,560

Rei speed: 77

• Like 3

Tsukishima watched as the Cero arose from his seat, cracking his knuckles as he prepared for a fight. His body twitched with excitement as Yamashiro begins to release the peaks of his power. This was what he had been waiting for. What he had been looking forward to since his resurrection. More so than what he experienced when he fought the Shinigami in the World of the Living. More so than when he has fought the numerous hollows in Hueco Mundo. Even more than dealing with the bulk of Kazuma Kuwabara's progeny. The rush of fighting someone stronger than him. The threat of death staring him in the face. With a slight chuckle, he twirls his staff and prepares himself. “Die? Dear boy, you fail to understand. Death, in any form, does not scare me. The void can not contain my wrath, not until the Great Campaign is finished. Come now, Yamashiro. Show me the power of those who have risen in my absence. Show me if you have what it takes to fight with the devil.” As if on command, the Cero begins his offensive by disappearing with Sonido. Tsukishima's eyes quickly dart as he follows Yamashiro's movements, taking note of his impressive speed. Unfortunately for Yamashiro, it was not rocket science to guess what he would do next.

As Yamashiro appears behind the Primera as expected, with Bala charged, Tsukishima could only smile. His moves were easily readable. Even with a power advantage, he'd had to do more than simple parlor tricks. “Your moves are basic and easily telegraphed. You are going to have to do more than that to defeat these Red Scabbards. Even more so to make a dent on me.” The Primera disappears from view, leaving only his Zanpakuto behind as the Bala harmlessly crashes through the palace walls. A loud boom could be heard as a blackened Bala rocket out from the void towards the back of Yamashiro's head. Another boom accompanies it as another blackened Bala appears from the front aimed at his chest. Tsukishima reappears above fifteen feet away with his arms spread out. Two blackened orbs appear in his hand as white sparkles appear inside. The ground shook as the orbs pulsed in energy, a sickening smile spreading across Tsukishima's face. Slamming the two orbs together, he releases the stored power in the form of an energy wave. The wave of energy engulfs much of the area, barreling towards the Cero with malice intent. As the lasts of the energy is released, Tsukishima raises his hand upward as a large violet energy construct in the shape of a sword is formed in the sky above Hueco Mundo.  “What was that you said before about not holding back? Fight me with no restraints boy!”

A good distance away, a cloaked Arrancar stares at the giant construct in the sky. Two more appear at its side as they all glance at the spectacle in front of them. “The one we sent to kill Yamashiro Gazami has failed however he seemed to have drawn Tsukishima Higurashi to the scene. Seems the two have decided to fight.” “We had sought to avoid Higurashi until the time was right. Outside of Gazami, he is the biggest threat to our cause. He figured that the new Primera would be too distracted with his Great Campaign to see what was going on until we made our move. We'll let them wear each other out then take them both out in one fell swoop. Let him know of these new developments then hurry back. These false Espada die today.”

WC: 600

LP Gained: 1

STATS

Defensive Actions:

Full Dodge of Bala: -162 ND

Offensive Actions:

Fired two Bala (One to the back of the head, the other to the chest)

Both Bala fired at 100 Reiryoku
Fired La Mirada (enhanced with Seiei Enbu) at full strength.

Abilities Used: 

Bala

La Mirada (The Gaze): The user charges two circular Cero. When fully charged, the two Cero will fuse together in the middle before firing as a single, highly destructive blast. (1/2)

• Cannot be full dodged/full blocked without special means
  • Costs 2 attack moves
  • Power: 200 | Speed: 180

Seiei Enbu (Starlight Waltz): A custom effect added to all cero variants (1/5)

• Adds an explosive property to a single cero. On impact, the Cero causes a chain reaction of explosions equal to 50% of the Cero's full damage. This explosion damage cannot be clashed and goes off even if the Cero itself is clashed.
  • The radius of the explosion is 10ft.
  • While near the Cero, or while trying to escape its radius, opponents lose -10 speed.
  • This is increased to -15 speed if their speed is lower than the user's reiryoku.
  • Five uses per battle. Two Post Cooldown

Shinbatsu (Punishment of God): The user calls forth a large blade-shaped energy construct from the skies above his opponent(s). The construct slams down towards the ground with immense speed and explodes upon contact. [Formed but not yet used]

Final Stats

Reiatsu: 120,000

Speed: 126

Power: 143

• Strength: 72
    • Throwing Speed: 83
  • Reiryoku: 200
    • Reiryoku Attack Speed: 185

Stamina: 132

Perception: 155

ND: 5,838 (2,500)

• Like 3

It seemed that the Pimira was more skilled then yamashiro first thought about him as he was able to easily dodge yamashiro bala, he had used bala first to see just how the espada would move and react. The espada tried to vanish from view but the Cero espada was able to easily keep track of his movements but what came next was faster then what he was expecting and that he did not like. First a bala fired at the back of his head but he managed to at the very last moment move his head a few inches so the bala burnt off his left ear. the pain he did not like as he could feel the stinging sensation as it was sizzling on his head, the smell of burnt flesh was going into yamashiro nose and he almost wanted to smile but he had to keep his head in the game cause next a bala was fired some how towards his chest so using Herriro he hardened his chest as the bala bashed into his chest and scattered about. Yamashiro managed to turn around just in time to see that the Pirmea was about to fire off a huge cero so as he was turning around he was lucky enough to think ahead by forming some web in his hands to create some throwing stars and knifes so as he fired off his cero yamashiro instantly at the same time he raised his arms threw his weapons which clashed with the cero. Unfortunately tho even tho he was able to stop the cero its self he was caught in a explosion that really stung and it burnt his skin and took half his uniform along with it. Yamashiro was  now mad but at the same time he was very exited and because of that he wanted to show this espada he was facing a strong fighter so  he took his sword and chanted his release phase cause he was tired of going on the losing end. "String them up Juragumo" The smoke that was caused from the explosion began to form into a cocoon of energy around yamashiro as he began his change into his release phase. The cocoon vanished to show yamashiro in his new form, his body was back to being at 5 feet tall and his skin went from white to dark brown. Sense he lost his top have of his clothes any way he did not have to worry. Dark black hair become light brown and it grew down the center of his back, in the center of his head he grew a third eye and he had two horns grow and once he was done he looked like a spider oni demon.  " Im surprised that you managed to push me to this point Primea so i hope your ready." Yamashiro did not have to move as he took his hands and held them up like guns as he pushed his hands fowards and fired 3 web bullets at the espada. One was aimed at the espada's heart one was aimed for the espada's right thigh and the third was aimed for the espada head. Lucky for yamashiro he noticed that when he went into his release he had healed from the damage he got from the last attack on him from the espada. His attack was fast and even he did not see them move towards the espada cause the throwing speed was faster then what his perception was. 

Else where.

" Sir the true espada's have all been gathered together and we are ready for our departure." A former espada said as he was knelled down before the leader of the red scabbards who was standing at the front of the cave. " Today is the day my espada, today we take back what was always ours. Some of us might not make it out alive today but we shall at least take back our home from which we was kick out of." The leader would say to his Previon espada who stood behind him as they was now ready to fight for what they wanted for. 

wc: 1,017

Gained 1 LP

{went into release} 

Spoiler

Stamina 200+12=212

Power 124+12=136  (strength 155+12=167 ) (reiyoku 62+12=74)

Speed 134+12=146

Perception 140+12+8=160

ND: 10,560+1,200=11,760-690=11.070

throw speed: 164+15=179

Abilities used

Spoiler

#3 weapon mold. yamashiro special glans are not just located in his throat, they run though out his whole body, this allows him to extract his special web from any where on his body. by taking his special webbing in his hand yamashiro can create any thing he wants from a sword axe or arrows to any kind of melee or ranged weaponry.

Web bullets: taking his hand yamashiro points his two index finger at the enemy like a gun, he can then fire small round web bullets at the enemy.

Strength of bullets=strength stat
speed of bullets=throwing speed+15

10 uses per battle {3/10}

Third eye: having a third eye grants yamashiro a better perception of what he sees
Passive boost of +8 to perception

Toggling Passive: Is active for 3 turns. Then Costs 4 STAMINA for each Post it is active after that. Yamashiro can turn it off temporarily if he wants. 

Hierro (鋼皮 (イエロ): is a defensive Arrancar ability. The user's Reiryoku condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō. This allows users to confront some of the sword-wielding Shinigami barehanded. While this technique is exhibited by all Arrancar to some degree, the strength of an individual's Hierro is entirely proportional to the potency of their Reiryoku.

Hierro Durability= 900-200=700

• Like 3

The words he spoke during his very first encounter with Yamashiro began to replay in his head. The children of this age were indeed arrogant. Holding just a speck of power inflated their heads twenty times over. Unbeatable. Unstoppable. God. These are the words that rambled in their heads, hyping themselves up to be something far greater than what they actually were. Unfortunately, these words carried no weight and no merit. In the end, they were just that. Words and nothing more. Though he claimed himself to be different, Yamashiro was the exact same. Overconfident in his abilities and too arrogant to see the truth staring him in the face. Though it was just preparation for the fight against the Scabbards, it was high time for Tsukishima to teach Yamashiro some humility.

The smell of charred flesh filled the room as Tsukishima's initial Bala burned off the left ear of the Cero Espada. The intoxicating smell of destruction sent chills down Tsukishima's spine. This was one of the primordial hollow urges he could not escape. The ever-increasing need for destruction was growing. Unfortunately, the second Bala was not as successful as it casually bounced off of Yamashiro's chest and dissipated. As his massive Cero nears its intended target, Tsukishima noticed Yamashiro raise his arms just before impact. The resulting explosion sends shockwaves throughout the area, the sheer force of it shaking Las Noches to its core. Black smoke blankets the area as Tsukishima lands on the ground and clutches his staffed Zanpakuto. “Is this really the best you can muster Yamashiro?” The smoke slowly begins to dissipate, revealing the heavily damaged Yamashiro. His face and body were charred by the blast and the upper portion of his uniform had been destroyed. “So that's his plan...” Tsukishima thinks to himself. He began to take note of Yamashiro's fighting style as he dealt with the second Bala. Allowing such an attack to hit him without knowing what it could do or the power behind it was foolish. He either had incredible defensive power or he was an idiot. The way he dealt with the empowered Cero, though Tsukishima could not see just how he did so, confirmed his suspicions. Yamashiro honed his defensive capabilities to the point where they became impregnable; he was the epitome of a walking tank. As the damage to his body proved, he grossly underestimated the Primera's power. A smile spreads across his face as the Cero grabs his blade, preparing himself for what was to come. Tsukishima raises an eyebrow as he hears Yamashiro utter his release command, a torrent of smoke quickly engulfing the Arrancar's immediate area. The Primera could faintly see energy wrapped around the Cero as his spiritual pressure spikes. The energy and smoke fade, revealing Yamashiro in his released form. He had transformed into a spider-like creature, complete with brown skin and horns. A third eye appears in the middle of his forehead granting him the appearance of a demon. The Cero's immense spiritual pressure was unlike anything he had experienced before. His power rivaled some of the strongest beings Tsukishima had faced in his expansive lifetime. This was going to be fun. “Just one volley and you've already decided to reveal your true power? Just when I had pegged you for a fool.” Wordlessly, Yamashiro raised his arms and aimed them at Tsukishima. With a show of strength, he fires three bullets made of web towards the Arrancar. The bullets whiz through the air at blinding speed, the Primera barely able to follow its movements. As the bullets near, he slams his staff on the ground as a violet wall of energy appears in front of him. The first bullet slams against the energy with impressive force, harmlessly disintegrating into nothing. The second bullet follows closely behind as it crashes against the wall. Cracks form throughout the wall as the third bullet nears, Tsukishima knowing that his makeshift barrier will not hold. He prepares to move as the third bullet shatters the shield, grazing the right side of his head just above his brow. Blood flows freely from the light wound as Tsukishima stares blankly at his Espada brethren. Using his gloved thumb, he wipes the blood from his brow.

“I must say, I had not planned on using this. But, as a testament to your power, I'll show you the immensity of my own. In my age, we had an unspoken rule of thumb. Any Espada at the rank of four and above was forbidden to release their power inside Las Noches. This was in fear that an Espada's released form would destroy Las Noches. Some, like yourself, can contain it. For others, like myself, their power is too great to be contained. Today, I think I will abolish that rule. All of Hueco Mundo will be my palace. Unlike my fight with the Shinigami in the World of the Living, I will not hold back. Erode, Senescencia.” A beastly hollowed roar escapes from the Primera's mouth as his skin begins to rot. Huge chunks of rotten flesh begin to drip down onto the ground as his eyeballs begin to melt. His body is engulfed in violet energy as two dark red lights peer out from within. The energy slowly dissipates as the Primera's ivory white skull emerges. His staff slams on the ground as the black miasma begins to spread throughout the area. The light in his eye sockets momentarily flares before dimming as the released Espada moves deeper into the miasma, his near deranged laughing echoing. Four thunderous cracks could be heard as Tsukishima releases four black Bala towards the Cero. The first two were aimed at either side of his chest in an effort to catch him off guard. The Espada deliberately shot these two at a slower pace than the others. The third and fourth Bala, however, had a much more sinister purpose. The two Bala traveled behind one another, each aimed at the back of Yamashiro's head and neck. The Bala in the back crackled with violet energy as they all neared towards their intended target.

Six figures line up alongside the cloaked Arrancar as the seventh appears at his side. Many hollows have gathered behind them each patiently waiting to strike. “The master has been informed of the proceedings. He requests we carry on and march as planned. He will join later.” The cloaked Arrancar nods, removing his hood to reveal a man with frosty white hair. A large scar runs down the right side of his face which he touches lightly. “It's time to raise some hell,” he mutters as he begins his stride towards Las Noches. Suddenly, he begins to feel a tremendous spike in spiritual pressure as two figures emerge from a Garganta just a short distance ahead. Tesla, holding his hands behind his back as his master once did, and Kaori, still dragging her axe behind her. “While I thank you for sparing us the trouble of tracking you down, I'm afraid I can not allow you to interrupt the master's fun. If you wait here, I'm sure he will annihilate you all after he is done.” “Higurashi's lackeys. Can't say I'm surprised you would be here. Get out of our way now or you will meet the same fate as your so-called 'master'.” Tesla sighs as he pushes his glasses upward, his mannerisms mirroring that of his master. “Come Kaori. Time to thin the herd.” Both Arrancar raise their weapons and prepare to release. “Declare, Amaterasu!” “Discard, Ryūshin!"

WC: 1,259

Total LP: 2

STATS

Defensive Actions:

Used Genius Class Perk Passive 'Spiritual Wit' to block the first two web bullets. -0 ND 

Partial Evade of third web bullet: -367 ND

Offensive Actions:

Fired 4 Bala

• 1st Bala is at 120 Reiryoku and 150 Speed.
  • 2nd Bala is at 120 Reiryoku and 150 Speed.
  • 3rd Bala is at 120 Reiryoku and 185 Speed.
  • 4th Bala is Alturdir fired at max 160 Reiryoku and 185 Speed.

Abilities Used:

Bala

Alturdir: The user fires a single bala that completely engulfs the target upon impact, temporarily stunning them.

• Power: 160
  • Speed: 185
  • If Direct Hit/Critical Hit/Blocked/Partial Blocked, the target loses 1 attack in their next turn.

Dai-ichi no In: Shi no Hoshoku (First Seal: Death Predation): The First Seal that is activated upon release. A deadly black miasma that covers 15ft. 

• Expansion Rate: 1 turn - 15ft

Shi no Hoshoku: Shukuchi (Death Predation: Reduced Earth) Enemies within the Black Miasma lose 50 ND on first contact with the Miasma & 50 ND for every turn they are within it or make contact with it.

Dai-ni no In: Kyōka (Second Seal: Enhancement) With the Second Seal, the user can use the black miasma to enhance their attacks or make their enemies more susceptible to damage. *Can be cast for multiple effects* (1/10)

• +1 Attack move for the same turn

Final Stats (Released)

Reiatsu: 132,000

Speed: 138

Power: 155

• Strength: 84
  • Reiryoku: 212
    • Reiryoku Speed: 185

Perception: 167

ND: 5,838 (2,133)

• Like 3

Yamashiro could feel his own spiritual pressure still climb as he watched his bullets wiz though the air towards the Primea espada, he was kinda dissapointed when he watched as a large shield of reiyoku raise up as it blocked his first two bullets but the third one managed to graze the side of his head. he watched as the blood ran down from the wound he made as the espada made a speech about how in the old days espada ranked forth and up was not allowed to go in to there release cause they could destroy the while castle of las notchas but he could tell that the cero espada yamashiro could seem to handle his own power.  yamashiro was not expecting it but he knew that it was gonna come to this soon as he heard the Pirmea espada enter his release command. He felt the espada spiritual pressure spike up and then slowly the old mans skin started to fall off of his body to show a skeletal figure void of any skin at all. As the espada showed his new form a cloud of black mist began to seep out from around his body and yamashiro did not trust this stuff but he soon would find that he had much bigger fish to fry as that same sound he heard before sounded out and he knew exactly what was about to happen which meant that damn espada decided to use his same old tricks and fired some bala once more.

" Is that the only trick you seem to know Pirmea is how to fire bala and cero."

Yamashiro asked as he needed to think fast at how to avoid those bala cause even tho he was using the same trick his energy attacks was very fast.  He had a idea but he was not sure how well it would work so knowing that there was two bala heading his way from behind him yamashiro twisted his body so that instead of the bala heading for the back of his head it was now the side so he threw up his arm and used his web bullets to block two of the incoming bala then throwing up his other arm he used a herro to block the third bala coming at him then extorting his power he watched as the fourth  one vanished from sight as if it was never there. Now that those had been dealt with he needed to find a way to actually do some damage to the Primea espada cause the way he was going he would be surprised if he could actually get his grove going on.  He knew one thing and that was he needed to stay away from the fog that seemed to be creeping in the time he used to stop the bala. Lucky for him yamashiro was not in the range of the fog so he used sonido to back up a few feet before he cut his finger mixing the blood of his into a cero creating a very dangerous cero that would hopefully hurt the espada hiding in the mist. He was not sure really what this mist can do but he was not gonna take any chances so he watched as the black cero turned into a silver and black cero that shot off with great force and speed behind it. No matter how good the Primea is there was no way he was gonna be able to block this attack or fully invade it either so he stood there as he made sure that the mist did not come any closer as the gran ray cero blasted towards the espada and took away his mist to boot tho he was not sure if it was gonna come back so he kept his guard up just in case. 

wc: 644

Spoiler

Stamina 200+12=212

Power 124+12=136  (strength 155+12=167 ) (reiyoku 62+12=74)

Speed 134+12=146

Perception 140+12+8=160

ND: 11.070-240= 10,830

throw speed: 164+15=179

Defensive actions 

Clashed bala one and two with webb bullets winning clash. -240 ND

used herrio to block third bala

used Iron clad to stop forth bala.

Hierro (鋼皮 (イエロ): is a defensive Arrancar ability. The user's Reiryoku condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō. This allows users to confront some of the sword-wielding Shinigami barehanded. While this technique is exhibited by all Arrancar to some degree, the strength of an individual's Hierro is entirely proportional to the potency of their Reiryoku.

Hierro Durability= 700-200=500

"Gran Rey Cero" 

Power: 220

Speed: 210

Web bullets: taking his hand yamashiro points his two index finger at the enemy like a gun, he can then fire small round web bullets at the enemy.

10 uses per battle {5/10}

• Like 2

What was that old saying? Ignorance is bliss. Every time Tsukishima has encountered those from this generation, he felt that. Those words seemed to ring true even now as the Primera observed his Espada comrade in battle. The way he moved, the way he talked, the way he carried himself. All of it screamed complete ignorance. Ignorant to the world and ignorant to his true potential. Unfortunately, this was not Yamashiro's fault. This was just how the world works. There had been no direct leadership in Hueco Mundo since Tsukishima and the Espada of his time had disappeared. The Reaper, though his presence was felt throughout the dimension, was largely absent. The blind led the blind. Petty conflicts, much like this situation with the Scabbards, ruled the land. There were no fights for power or fights for respect. They squabbled over hurt feelings. To see the hollows fall to such a low, to become so human-like as the Shinigami have, disgusted Tsukishima to no end. He needed something to hit, something to beat his frustration into. As he could not physically beat an ideal such as this, Yamashiro and all he represented would have to suffice for the moment.

Wordlessly raising his arms up once more, the Cero unleashes another barrage of web bullets that completely overpower the initial Bala strikes. The bullets continue forward and graze Tsukishima on the right side, greatly impressing the skeletal Espada. He directs his attention to the third Bala and once again uses his impregnable defense to take the brunt of the damage. As the fourth Bala nears its target, the Cero begins to exert more of his spiritual pressure. Higher and higher it increases until he directs the immensity of the pressure towards the Bala, disintegrating it. Such a monstrous display of power greatly surprised Tsukishima as he had never seen such a display before. He knew that the Cero was hiding more than just an impossible defense and varying web tricks. It was just a matter of luring it out of him. As the black miasma begins to creep closer and closer towards Yamashiro, the Cero leaps backward to avoid it. “And there it is...” the Espada thought as a low chuckle escaped from within. He had given in to his fear of the unknown and that was going to cost him. The Primera walks forward as Yamashiro cuts his finger and begins charging a cero. Energy crackles around the Espada as the cero in hand turns from pure black to black and silver, Tsukishima still slowly lurching forward. The powerful cero rockets forward, dwarfing all around it as it makes its way closer. As the cero enters the black miasma, the area begins to distort. The wave of energy begins to decrease in speed and power wanes. A booming sound is heard as Tsukishima disappears from view, the cero crashing into the wall behind the Espada's last known location. The beam of energy streaks through the sky, harmlessly dissipating shortly afterward. The black miasma slowly permeates deeper and deeper throughout the room. The throne in the room begins to wither and erode away as the miasma engulfs it. Outside, Tsukishima could feel a spike of spiritual pressure, instantly recognizing the source being his subordinates. “It seems the Scabbards have begun to launch an offensive as I expected. Foolishness.” he thinks to himself. Even though he was beginning to have fun with this, he knew the time to wrap this up was approaching. Tesla and Kaori, despite their strength, could only hold them off for so long. Even less if the one alleged to have ties with the Reaper was among them. As he prepares himself, Tsukishima's deep voice echoes out in the darkness. “Are you afraid of the unknown Yamashiro? Don't give in to your fears. Come and join me in the darkness. And what was it you said before? All I know how to use is Cero and Bala? You and I both know that is incorrect. Though you sat on your webs when we last visited the World of the Living, you know I can do much more than that. I'm only waiting for you to show me something worthy of something more than 'just Cero and Bala'. Trash talking, especially in your position, is most unwise.”

Tsukishima's form begins to fade in and out of the miasma as he quickly draws closer towards the Cero Espada. The light in the Espada's eye socket flares as a blackened dot appears beneath Yamashiro. A loud thumping sound is heard as a black cero emerges from the dot and attempting to engulf its target. Tsukishima continues his stride forward, approaching the Cero as he either dealt with the cero or took the brunt of the damage. Using his skeletal thumb, he scraps a chip of bone from his index finger as black energy begins to charge. As the blackened energy turns violet, the Primera leaps backward as two violet Bala speed towards Yamashiro. Each second the battle waged, he grew more and more excited about the prospect of dealing with these Scabbards. All of this was necessary if it led him to the Reaper.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Two pillars of energy soared high in the sky, one of dark red and the other of sky blue. The energy slowly subsides revealing the Primera's subordinates in their released states. Tesla took the form of a massive demon, his size nearly dwarfing one of Las Noches' towers. His body was covered in scales and his wings and tail were alight with flames. On his right shoulder, Kaori, now a slender being clad in black stood with an ax in hand. Her appearance gave a vision similar to the devil as smoke slowly billowed from her. “Leave nothing standing...” Tesla's voice boomed as Kaori gracefully leaps off his shoulder and bisects a Menos. The immense Tesla flaps his wings and takes flight, charging a crimson cero in his mouth. The beam rockets forward, destroying a large portion of the invading army. The eight Arrancar appear a good distance away, watching the two decimate their army. “I'm impressed. I had not anticipated Higurashi's lackeys to be as powerful as they are. We'll have to deviate from the plan slightly. The six of you will go and confront the two false Espada. Suzaku and I will deal with the lackeys and join afterward.” “Are you sure Yoshinori?” One of the six asks. The frosty haired Arrancar nods as he and the other Arrancar move towards their opposition.

WC: 1,088

STATS

Defensive Actions & ND Loss: 

Damage Taken from Lost Clashes: -534 ND

Full Evade of Gran Rey Cero: -210 ND

Used Doble Barril Bala: -800 ND

Offensive Actions: 

Attacked with Cero Cornea at 170 Reiryoku and 185 Speed.

Attacked with Doble Barril Bala at 200 Reiryoku and 230 Speed. (Two are launched)

Three attacks total.

Abilities used:

Dai-ichi no In: Shi no Hoshoku (First Seal: Death Predation): The First Seal that is activated upon release. A deadly black miasma that covers 15ft. (Expansion Rate: 2 Turns - 15ft)

• Shi No Hoshoku: Shukuchi (Death Predation: Reduced Earth): Enemies within the Black Miasma lose 50 ND on the first contact with the miasma & 50 ND for every turn they are within it or make contact with it. 
  • Shi No Hoshoku: Misogi (Death Predation: Purifier): The first 20 Attacks coming from outside of the miasma lose 50% of their speed and power. *Forfeit the ability to partially block attacks for this effect* (1/20)

Cero Cornea: The user's pupil's flickers with energy before they fire a small but powerful cero from the pupil of their eye. The blast is powerful enough to destroy boulders.

• Power: 170
  • Speed: 185

Doble Barril Bala: By mixing their own blood (used bone chip as I currently have no blood) with a Bala, an Espada can fire two Bala of greater attack power and speed. In addition to having a change of color unique to them. It is many times more powerful than a normal Bala.

• Power: 200 (Reiryoku Specialist)
  • Speed: 230 (Reiryoku Specialist)
  • Each Bala counts as an individual attack

Final Stats (Released)

Stamina: 144

ND: 4,828 (1,599)

Tesla's Released Form

latest?cb=20180510023758[/img]

Kaori's Released Form

222?cb=20170319001047[/img]
  • Like 2

Yamashiro was having a hard time getting this idea though his head, he knows that he is stronger then his fellow espada which he is fighting but for some reason he was the one being pushed past his limits and he was the first to have to go in to his released form. Even now when he fired his strongest cero the gran ray cero the espada was able to easily dodge it and now was on the offensive once more, so now he would need to think of a way out of what he was dealing with cause if he could not then he was gonna have one hell of a problem. Lucky for him tho the espada only came at him with three attacks this time which gave yamashiro a good idea of what he could do but he would need to do it fast or else he was gonna get stuck in a sticky spot. He had one ability that he knew would help him to get in a better fight but he really hated to use it unless he really needed it cause it stopped him from having such a fun time but he was getting tired of sitting around being pushed back further and further in this fight.

but first before he could think of getting a come back he would need to invade these attacks that he saw the espada launch at him. First yamashiro used one of his speed type of skills which would hopefully give him enough advantage to get out as he used sonido to completely invade the cero at the ground as it tried to get him from under his feet. He landed 10 feet back from where he was standing and looking up he saw two bala hurdling towards him and he luckily he  had enough time to block both of those attacks, he used his herrio and they shattered like glass across his chest but now he would need to think of other ways to get out of attacks cause he used up all his power for his herrio.

He listened to what the Primea said as it seemed that yamashiro had not shown him any thing good enough to have him use any thing else besides cero and bala, but if he wanted a good fight he was about to get it. Reaching into his mouth he pulled out a lot of brown web that he molded into a large bow he then took aim at the espada and unleashed a spiral shot that flew though the air at great speeds, right after he fired the first shot which was aimed at the espada chest and or shoulder area he then used sonido to get to above the espada but was still about 10 feet away  as he hung from the top ceiling of the castle and fired web bullet shot which was aimed at the espada lower back. He was not sure how this was gonna work but he now had two attacks to deal with and he hopped this fight did not end just yet. 

wc: 519

twc:1,163

Gained 1 LP( 2LP) 

Stamina 200+12=212

Power 124+12=136  (strength 155+12=167+8=175 ) (reiyoku 62+12=74)

Speed 134+12=146+6=152

Perception 140+12+8=160

ND: 10,830-270=10,560

throw speed: 169+15=184

Spoiler

Defensive actions 

Full invade of Cero Cornea

Blocked both bala using Herrio.

Hierro Durability= 500-400=100

#8 Spiral shot: chewing some web in his mouth yamashiro pulls out a extra thick arrow that the tip of it is sprialed like a drill, this gives the arrow a extra boost in penatration power.There is a string attached to the end of the arrow which allows yamashiro to help control where it goes by placing reiyoku into the string.

Speed of arrow=throwing speed
strength of arrow gets a +8 bonus for that one shot in strength

Number of uses 6 ( 1/6) 

10 uses per battle (6/10

Webbing sonido: Yamashiro places webs onto the bottom of his feet when he uses his sonido which gives him a extra boost in speed.
Speed boost+6

Third eye: having a third eye grants yamashiro a better perception of what he sees
Passive boost of +8 to perception

Number of uses: 3/3

Toggling Passive: Is active for 3 turns. Then Costs 4 STAMINA for each Post it is active after that. Yamashiro can turn it off temporarily if he wants. 

• Like 2

How much more would it take to finally make Yamashiro realize how futile it was to face a being such as Tsukishima? Every single attack the Cero Espada has thrown towards the Primera had been handled with the greatest of ease. Web bullet after web bullet had been discarded as if it were nothing. Even the Gran Rey Cero, at one point the pinnacle of hollow techniques, was cast aside like a child's plaything. Even after all this, he still moved forward with his attacks. Mindlessly firing them off even though they all met with the same fate. This was the definition of insanity. At that moment, Tsukishima understood what he needed to do clearly. There would be no reasoning with a being such as Yamashiro. No attempt to make him see the proverbial light. He just needed to put him down like the rabid dog he was. Only then would he see.

To his surprise, the Cero Espada managed to sense the black cero coming from beneath his feet and dodged accordingly. The blackened cero shoots upward towards the ceiling and breaks through, eventually dissipating against the dome of Las Noches. As Tsukishima receded deeper into the miasma, he sees the two Bala he fired just seconds before harmlessly bounce off of Yamashiro's chest. It was if one threw some glass against a brick wall. It was as he said before, the Cero was the epitome of a walking tank. He noticed, however, that the Hierro did not seem as invincible as before. It was for a fleeting moment but it seemed that the invincible one had a chink in his armor after all. He'd make it a point to take full advantage of this. The Cero Espada opened his mouth and began to reach inside. Slowly, he began to pull out brown webbing from down his throat before forming it into a bow. A feeling of repulsion spread across the Primera as Yamashiro forms an arrow and begins to take aim. Tsukishima sighs as the bow fires, the released arrow barreling towards the miasma. “This again?” the Primera mutters. He did not learn from when he shot the Gran Rey Cero. His one-track mind would come to be his undoing. The arrow rockets through the miasma, the arrow's descent slowing as it travels deeper and deeper. Harmlessly, the arrow crashes against the Primera's chest, disintegrating as it makes contact. The Cero quickly disappears, finally entering the black miasma. A low chuckle escapes from Tsukishima as he follows Yamashiro's movements. “Welcome to my world...” his voice booms as he prepares for the fun. Yamashiro moves just above his Espada comrade, once again firing off another one of his webbed bullets. Tsukishima's spiritual pressure begins to increases as he slams his staffed Zanpakuto on the ground. Six blackened orbs quickly appear hovering around him, each around the size of a basketball. The black liquid drips from each orb as it stains the ground. Wordlessly, Tsukishima flicks his right index finger as the orb floating at the top moves towards the incoming bullet. The orb quickly expands as it nears the bullet, taking the full power behind the bullet as the web harmlessly disintegrates. The expanded orb gurgles slowly before taking on a circular shape once more and returns to its original position. Tsukishima sighs once more as he glances up towards Yamashiro. “If this is the pinnacle of your power, then I am afraid you've lost this skirmish. Everything you do, everything you attempt will be met with a similar fate. I wonder if you have it. The form that surpasses even that of our released states. However, you may have a bit of a reprieve. It seems we have guests.”

As he says this, multiple booming sounds can be heard as six figures appear surrounding the outside of the miasma. The figures stand with arms clasped behind their backs, their black uniforms stained with red. One figure moves forward, foolishly entering the black miasma with confidence. He stands near ten feet away from Tsukishima and clutches the sword at his waist, the number seven emblazoned on his chest. “By the order of our Lord. Cero Espada, Yamashiro Gazami. Primera Espada, Tsukishima Higurashi. It is time for the false Espada to die.” Tsukishima chuckles as he never removes his gaze from Yamashiro. “So you must be these famous Scabbards I've heard so little about. I must say, I'm disappointed. When I noticed you all gathering outside, I had some hope. I even had my subordinates go and greet you. However, you dare interrupt my fun with such sad fanfare. 'Time for the false Espada to die?' I'm sure even Yamashiro could come up with something better than that. When they are done, I do hope the other two outside provide more entertainment. Yamashiro...how about we make this a bit more interesting? Let's allow these cretins to join. They want to kill us and quite frankly, I'm not done with our little skirmish.” He didn't wait for his comrade to answer, he already knew what he'd say. A mindless beast such as Yamashiro would never turn down a chance to fight. With a fiendish laugh, Tsukishima quickly darts off and appears in front of the nearest Arrancar. The Arrancar and those around him attempt to move but are frozen in fear. A bead of sweat drips from the Arrancar's face as Tsukishima places his bony hand upon his chest. Before he could scream, a blackened cero erupts from the back of his chest as his body begins to slump towards the ground. “And at one point, you were the Septima Espada? Raziel would be rolling in his grave. Simply pathetic.” The Primera clutches the now deceased body with his right hand before it hits the ground and tosses it up towards Yamashiro. As he does, he fires a small Bala behind it to propel it forward. He hoped, with the Cero's one-track mind, that he would deal with the body and not see the Bala coming into it was too late. At the end of the day, it didn't matter. These foolish Scabbards needed to be dealt with.

WC: 1,027 

Spiral Shot blocked with enhanced Hierro: -88 ND

Blocked Web Bullet with Dai-shi no In: Kagebōshi

-50 ND to Yamashiro

Offensive Actions:

Attacked with Bala at 130 Reiryoku and 185 Speed

Abilities Used: 

Enhanced Hierro

Bala

Dai-ichi no In: Shi no Hoshoku (First Seal: Death Predation): The First Seal that is activated upon release. A deadly black miasma that covers 15ft. (Expansion Rate: 3 Turns - 15ft)

• Shi no Hoshoku: Shukuchi (Death Predation: Reduced Earth): Enemies within the black miasma lose 50 ND on the fjrst contact with the miasma & 50 ND for every turn they are within or make contact with the miasma.

• Shi no Hoshoku: Misogi (Death Predation: Purifier): The first 20 attacks coming from outside of the miasma lose 50% of their speed and power. *Forfeit the ability to partially block attacks for this effect* (2/20)

Dai-shi no In: Kagebōshi (Fourth Seal: Black Shadow): The Fourth Seal allows the user to create six orbs that float in the around their person. The orbs can be positioned by the user to intercept the path of physical attacks, blocking them. If the orbs can withstand the damage inflicted on them, they remain charged on the battlefield. (1/6)

• Can use one orb at a time.

• Orb Durability is calculated by the user's reiryoku. The amount is up to the user. (Durability: 212)

• Orb Speed is calculated by Reiryoku Speed. (Current Speed: 185)

• If the orb is not destroyed, it stores 50% of the enemy attack. (Stored Attack Strength: 84)

Final Stats (Released)

ND: 4,828 (1,511)

• Like 2

As yamashiro was behind the primea standing on the ceiling of the cave he noticed that he had got into range of the espada black fog but for some reason he did not feel any effect from the mist but what he did notice was that the attack he fired off at him from out side of the mist had decided that it was gonna slow down to almost nothing and so the espada was able to easily block it using a herro which made yamashiro mad that his attack was swiped aside so easily. His second attack was stopped by a large black oozing like orb which sucked his attack up, now that orb of his was something that yamashiro needed to keep his eyes on cause he could feel a very bad aura from that attack. But he did notice that his other attack did not seem to get slowed down so he thought to his self for a moment and noticed to his self that this black mist did nothing more then slow down attacks that would be fired from out side of it which was why he had the time to dodge his gran ray cero like he did cause no normal person would have been able to do that if not for some kind of ability like this primea had. yamashiro could not help but to laugh at this as he now felt stupid for not seeing this until now, it would seem that he was to caught up in trying to show his strength to his fellow espada that he had lost track of trying to beat him, and there was no way he would be able to beat the espada if all he did was simple attacks and just fucked around so this would mean he needed to up his game. As yamashiro was about to go on the counter he heard the espada ask him if this was the best he could do and if he could go further in release a state above the normal Resurrection and he was surprised that his fellow espada had knowledge of that but seeing as he was such a old arramcar it was not to surprising that he would know of that. Just then they had to be interrupted by the scabbards which made yamashiro mad cause these guys did not seem to take a hint that they was not gonna take back over even if yamashiro had to destroy every last one of them him self.

They had a good timing at getting in his way every time and he was starting to get pissed off by this. But before he could deal with these arrancar the espada decided that he was gonna throw a dead arrancar body at him, tho he was headed at him much more faster then what he knew the espada could throw at which meant he shot the arrancar at him using either a bala or some kind of ability but yamashiro had no tolerance for people underistimating him so yamashiro used sondo and with a booming sound he landed in front of one of the scabbards and with one swipe of his hand yamashiro ripped the arrancars head clean off of the mans body and there on his shoulder was the number 8.

" Fool our 8th espada would have been able to deal with you with just his right arm, pathetic and you guys think you can take over the espada and reclaim the thone. on one hand i feel sorry for you with what happened to you guys but at the same time i can not allow a person to love after they look to take my life."

Yamashiro said as he tossed the dead body at the espada as a way of pay back for doing the same thing to him.  Yamashiro was done playing around and he decided that it was time that he needed to show every one here just what he could do so his spiritual pressure began raising more and more until it reached his max level and his body was oozing off with spiritual reishi.

" death to all Jurogumo exima."

Yamashiro said and when he did his body was suddenly covered in another vial of web as he went into his ress to his new form and this one should hopefully show every one his true power. When yamashiro goes into his second resserection he looses his clothes and he goes back to being five feet tall. He looses his two horns and third eye instead he has one curved horn in the center of his head and he now has eight eyes, his three sets of arms went from being on his side to now being on his back as he still has his normal arms on his side where they are supposed to be. his brownish color gets darker, his purple hair is now down to the bend of his knees and around his mouth he has two pincers like a spider. Yamashiro looked around as he cracked his neck cause this was the first time he had used this form in real battle and so he did not know how to hold back.

Yamashiro had a idea so he placed the palms of his hands together and when he brought them back apart he had webbing stuck to his hands so he formed it into a spear staff that he decided to use to fight these scabbards and once they was dealt with he could look back to his fight with the espada so taking the spear he did one quick slash and he managed to cut off two more of the arrancars in half so now there was a total of four of them dead so if they could finish off those guys and take out there leader plus he gets the chance to finish his fight with the espada all before this form runs out of power then he would be doing good, he had noticed that in this fight just cause you was stronger then some one did not mean you was gonna win and so this showed him a good life lesson.  

wc: 1,038

gained 1 LP

Spoiler

Rei. 132k+15=147k

Class. Tank

Sub class- Brute

Stamina 200+15=215

Power 124+15=139  (strength 155+15=170 ) (reiyoku 62+15=77)

Speed 134+15=149

Perception 140+15=155

ND: 10,560-380=10,180

Rei speed: 92

throw speed: 166

Defensive action

Full invade of body blasted with bala: 230

lost 50ND for being in measima. 

offensive action 

tossed a dead arrancar body at the primea espada: 166 speed/170 strength. 

Ability used

weapon mold. yamashiro special glans are not just located in his throat, they run though out his whole body, this allows him to extract his special web from any where on his body. by taking his special webbing in his hand yamashiro can create any thing he wants from a sword axe or arrows to any kind of melee or ranged weaponry.

• Like 3

As expected, Yamashiro fell for the bait that was laid out in front of him. The Primera didn't need to prod him with fancy speeches or concoct a plan to lure him. All that was needed was for the Red Scabbards to appear and off he went with a trail of red following. This was how the mindless and bloodthirsty operated. Attacking anything and everything that moved without thinking of who they were or what they could do. Those who still clung to and relished the primordial hollow urges all Arrancar typically suppress. All they saw was the thrill of battle.

A sickening thud echoed throughout the room as the lifeless Arrancar's body, which Tsukishima threw towards Yamashiro, slammed against the ceiling. As expected, the Cero easily avoided the lifeless body, quickly moving forward to quench his never-ending blood-lust. The booming sound that accompanies Sonido could be heard echoing as Yamashiro appears in front of one of the Red Scabbards, surprising him with his speed. Before the Arrancar could react, his lifeless head casually rolls along the floor. The light within his eyes gradually fades as the head stops rolling, coming mere inches from the Primera's foot. The head slowly begins to rot as a consequence of being so close to the focal point of the miasma. In a few seconds, the head turns to mush. Without looking, Yamashiro tosses the deceased Arrancar's body towards Tsukishima. This was most likely his way of revenge for Tsukishima tossing the first body towards him. “How petty...” The Primera mumbles as the left-most orb moves to intercept. The orb expands as it reaches the body and quickly covers it entirely. A sickening crunch is heard as the orb compresses back into a spherical form. Blood could be heard swishing around inside before the eerie stillness envelopes the room once more. Deciding to play along with Yamashiro's game, Tsukishima raises his right hand and begins to charge violet energy. As the energy charges, he is suddenly stopped by the sharp increase in Yamashiro's spiritual pressure. A phrase was uttered as the Cero's body was once again covered in a cocoon of webs. Slowly, the webs peeled back and revealed Yamashiro in a new, stronger form. The Cero's size had diminished and his appearance had become more spider-like than before. His spiritual pressure in this new form easily eclipsed Tsukishima's own at its peak. The Primera's mind raced at the prospect of this new form. Was it just an additional battle form, much like what one of his own comrades from long ago could perform? Or was it...? The energy in his right-hand fades as he stares blankly at his Espada comrade in front of him. “So, it seems that I was correct Yamashiro. You have the form that surpasses resurrección, Segunda Etapa. And here I thought that I was the only of the current Espada who had achieved this level of power. Most intriguing. Perhaps my initial assessment of you and your strength was incorrect after all. Show me your power, Yamashiro. Show me the power of Segunda Etapa.” He thinks to himself.

After fashioning some of his webs into a spear, he takes off towards the Red Scabbards with blistering speed. As he moves past Tsukishima, the Primera notes that this was the same technique he used to block his cero earlier. He was beginning to take note of the complete bag of tricks his comrade had. In one fluid motion, he swings down his spear, bifurcating two more Scabbards with the greatest of ease. Their limp bodies slump on the ground as Tsukishima continues to stare at the carnage. A low chuckle escapes from the Primera as he slowly rises from the ground. The miasma spreads further out, the black haze becoming thicker. The walls and ceiling begin to erode and warp, crumbling more and more each second. As he reaches the ceiling, Tsukishima extends his right index finger towards Yamashiro and the two Scabbards near him. “Most impressive Yamashiro. The power your Segunda Etapa grants you is far beyond my expectations and that of our enemies as well. I believe our little show has come to an end. The message has been sent. All that is left is to clean up the riffraff.” Violet energy is quickly gathered at the tip of his index finger as his spiritual pressure spikes dramatically. Four white specks of reishi begin to swirl around his finger as the violet energy gradually darkens. The white palace begins to tremble as the energy charges, the Scabbards beginning to scramble. As they attempt to leave out of the opening they created, Tsukishima's deep voice stops them in their tracks. “Where was all that bravado you came in with? You were so sure of yourselves...so confident. What was it that the first one said? Time for the false Espada to die? Truer words have never been spoken.” The two charged orbs elongate and speed towards Yamashiro at full speed, both aimed at his head. “Go...” Tsukishima mutters as the darkened energy rockets forward from his index finger, the recoil of it pushing the Espada backward. The two Scabbards are quickly engulfed in the blast, their bodies incinerated in an instant. The full immensity of the attack barrels forward, threatening to consume Yamashiro and everything beneath him. Tsukishima slides backward, slightly out of breath from the attack. “I've begun to push myself a little too far. No better than him...” he thinks to himself.

The Arrancar known as Yoshinori appears out of breath, moderately injured by the barrage from those who pledged their loyalty to the Primera Espada. His comrade in the Red Scabbards, the one who once held the title of Tres Espada, lay dead on the ground. His body mutilated to the point of being unrecognizable by the woman in black who herself laid on the ground defeated. She slowly began to slip back into her unreleased form, breathing labored. The massive Tesla soared high into the sky, grabbing the sword construct his master summoned when the skirmish between him and the Cero started. “Had it been for him this entire time?” Yoshinori thinks as Tesla moves to impale him with the construct. Chuckling to himself, he quickly dashes towards the incoming released Arrancar, a bright light illuminating the two. As the light fades, Tesla's massive frame falls to the ground. A crater forms on impact, the sheer force of the fall shaking the very core of Las Noches. Yoshinori lands on the ground, completely uninjured by the clash. “Pathetic. All of you. I'll present your heads to your master before I end his miserable existence. Our Lord will be pleased.” As Yoshinori draws his sword and begins to advance towards the defeated Tesla, a violet beam of energy crashes in front of him. “What power...” the startled Yoshinori thinks as he darts backward. The energy dissipates Yoshinori's attention is directed towards its source. On the side of the palace, within the hole created by the blast, Yoshinori could faintly see two red lights peering back at him. An overwhelming sense of fear shoots down his spine. “So it's him...” he mutters. He sighs deeply and sheathes his Zanpakuto. “What overwhelming power I sense from within the palace. It seems that we grossly underestimated the power of the Cero, the Primera, and his fraccion. Thanks to these two, I would not last in a fight against the two of them. I know at least one of you is still conscious. Let your master know to find us within the Forest of Menos. We will settle our score there.” Yoshinori's form begins to fade from view, the Arrancar was gone without a trace.

Tsukishima, seeing the spectacle outside, lands on the ground and clutches his staff. “I know that volley wasn't enough to kill you. It seems that our display of power has caused the head of our intruders to flee. I believe its nearly time for us to purge this dimension clean of these Red Scabbards.”

WC: 1,338

Blocked thrown Arrancar with Dai-shi no In: Kagebōshi

-212 ND due to Fatigue

-100 ND to Yamashiro

Offensive Actions: 

Attacked with Dai-go no In: Kuroyume 

• First Orb Javelin: (84 Attack Strength / 185 Speed)
  • Second Orb Javelin: (85 Attack Strength / 185 Speed)

Attacked with Cero Metralleta (Enhanced with Seiei Enbu)

• Power: 212 
  • Speed: 180

Abilities Used:

Dai-ichi no In: Shi no Hoshoku (First Seal: Death Predation) The First Seal that is activated upon release. A deadly black miasma that covers 15ft. (Expansion Rate: 4 Turns = 20ft)

• Shi no Hoshoku: Shukuchi (Death Predation: Reduced Earth) Enemies within the Black Miasma lose 50 ND on the first contact with the miasma & 50 ND for every turn they are within or make contact with the miasma.

Dai-ni no In: Kyōka (Second Seal: Enhancement) With the Second Seal, the user can use the black miasma to enhance their attacks or make their enemies more susceptible to damage. *Can be cast for multiple effects* (2/10)

• Increase Black Miasma passive damage to 100 ND for 2 turns.

Dai-shi no In: Kagebōshi (Fourth Seal: Black Shadow) The Fourth Seal allows the user to create six orbs that float around their person. The orbs can be positions by the user to intercept the path of physical attacks, blocking them. If the orbs can withstand the damage inflicted on them, they remain charged on the battlefield. (2/6)

• Can use one orb at a time.
  • Orb Durability is calculated by the user's reiryoku. The amount is up to the user. (Durability: 212)
  • Orb Speed is calculated by Reiryoku Speed. (Current Speed: 185)
  • If the Orb is not destroyed, it stores 50% of the enemy attack. (Orb 1 - 84 Attack Strength. Orb 2 - 85 Attack Strength)

Cero Metralleta: The user charges multiple Cero simultaneously before firing a barrage of them at their target. The Cero continues to fire from these points repeatedly.

• Power: 212
  • Speed: 180
  • If the enemy chooses to dodge, ND cost will be doubled.
  • Cost 2 attack moves

Seiei Enbu (Starlight Waltz) A custom effect added to all cero variants (2/5)

• Adds an explosive property to a single cero. On impact, the cero causes a chain reaction of explosions equal to 50% of the cero's full damage. This explosion damage cannot be clashed and goes off even if the cero itself is clashed.
  • The radius of the explosion is 10ft.
  • While near the cero, or while trying to escape its radius, opponents lose -10 Speed.
  • This is increased to -15 speed if their speed is lower than the user's reiryoku.
  • Five uses per battle. Two post cooldown. 

Final Stats (Released)

ND: 4,616 (1,511

• Like 1

Yamashiro has not used his segunda etepa before in battle so he was still new to its massive damage out put so he needed to figure out a way to deal with the primea useless attacks as he could now see just what he was made of. The espada caused two javalines which was made of those orbs to come flying towards him so taking his own spear in hand yamashiro threw it as it crashed though the orb like thing and headed towards the primea, the spear would probably not be as fast or strong sense it just crashed into the attack but at least the espada would now have a attack which he would have to deal with. The second one was still coming towards him so yamashiro used sonido and dodged the in coming attack as he just moved a few inches to the side as the attack cashed into the ground. Yamashiro looked up towards the espada and again the espada raised his hand as white orbs circled around his finger so raising his hand up to his mouth yamashito slashed his finger across his pincer as he charged up a gran ray cero, this time around tho yamashiro knew what would happen and knowing the Primea he was gonna use that stupid exploding factor. so when a bunch of cero started raining down on to yamashiro he raised his arm and fired the gran ray cero towards the enemy oncoming cero as his cero clashed with the other espada, tho in the end yamashiro gran ray cero won as it hurdled towards the Primea espada and sense he was still standing in side of the mist his attack did not lose any speed or power like in his last attempts to understand this mist. he did have to deal with the explosion that came after the cero which was annoying but with his stamina and tank like toughness he was able to with stand it with nothing more then one of his arms being burnt from the attack. nothing that he could not seem to handle, but now it was time for things to change and yamashiro was going to go on the offensive so using sonido yamashiro vanished as he used a web sonido that increased his speed so now he was standing mere inches away from the espada as he had his fingers pointed at the espada as he fire off two web bullets one was aimed for the espada head and the other his chest. sense he was still in the mist he knew that this time his attacks was not gonna be slowed down and unless this espada had enough perception then he was gonna be badly hurt from yamashiro next attack cause he was tired of being looked down on as he was the strongest espada in hueco mundo and he would show that even if it cost him his life. 

wc: 491

twc:  1,529

Spoiler

Defensive actions

full invade of second bala: 185 ND

clashed the first bala: -84 nd

clash of cero: 212 nd

used gran ray cero: -800 nd

explosion damage: 106

( -1,487 Nd) 

10 uses per battle

weapon Mold 2.0. yamashiro special glans are not just located in his throat, they run though out his whole body, this allows him to extract his special web from any where on his body. by taking his special webbing in his hand yamashiro can create any thing he wants from a sword axe or arrows to any kind of melee or ranged weaponry.

strength of weapons=strength stat

Webbing sonido: Yamashiro places webs onto the bottom of his feet when he uses his sonido which gives him a extra boost in speed.
Speed boost+6

6 PER BATTLE

Extra sight: In his segunda etepa yamashiro gains eight eyes which greatly increases his perception, he gains a + 10 to perception which stacks with his other passive in his Resurrection.

"Gran Rey Cero"

Power: 220

Speed: 210

Stamina 200+15=215

Power 124+15=139  (strength 155+15=170 ) (reiyoku 62+15=77)

Speed 134+15=149+6=155

Perception 140+15=155+10+8=173

ND: 10,180-1,487=8,693

Rei speed: 92

throw speed: 167+15=182

• Like 1

The definition of insanity is doing something time and time again and expecting different results. That would be the most accurate description that Tsukishima could give of Yamashiro. Everything the Cero had tried, everything he threw failed miserably. Every shot of his bullets fashioned from webs, every weapon he created, ultimately resulted in the same thing. Anyone could see that it was time to either try something new or call it a day but the Cero persisted on attacking in hopes his superior power would prevail. A one-track game plan that likely would have worked on anyone else. The Primera had hoped that his most recent volley of attacks would serve as a ceasefire of sorts now that the prey he intended to draw out has retreated. Unfortunately, for a fleeting moment, he forgot that Yamashiro was a berserker. A mindless beast who sought only to kill and nothing more. He'd continue to fight and fail about until he was dead or everyone around him was.

The Primera watches as both his javelins and his cero were easily repelled by Yamashiro. While one of his javelins was avoiding, the other was split in two by the spear he summoned earlier. That spear was followed closely by yet another Gran Rey Cero. As the two attacks barreled towards Tsukishima, the Skeletal Lord could only sigh. “I've grown bored of this...” as a bright violet light envelopes him. A thunderous boom shakes the palace as both attacks clash against Tsukishima, gray smoke enveloping the area. An uneasy stillness is felt throughout the room before Tsukishima's booming voice echoes from within the smoke. “Do you remember what I said when our skirmish began? Even now, in what I can only assume to be your strongest form, that rings true. Your moves are basic and very easily telegraphed. And you have still yet to make a dent on me.” The smoke begins to dissipate, revealing a largely uninjured Tsukishima. The violet light fades as he turns his head to the right, a sickening crack echoes. Slowly, he begins to lurch forward towards the Cero, his staff rhythmically tapping as he does. “I can see it in your eyes. The anger and frustration you must feel. The feeling of being looked down upon and discarded despite your rank. Here you are in a release far beyond what normal Arrancar can accomplish and I, in a released form nearly every normal Arrancar can achieve, am keeping up with you.” As he walks, Yamashiro moves forward, coming just inches away from Tsukishima's face. It was as expected. He holds two fingers up, quickly firing off another volley of his webbed bullets. As he does, a violet wall of energy is erected between the two of them. The first bullet slams into the energy wall, harmlessly disintegrating upon contact. The other bullet follows behind closely, shattering the barrier as it hits. The Primera continues his walk forward, the black miasma quickly begins to fade. As he walks, his skin begins to regrow and his staff returns to its caned appearance. As he stands side by side to the Cero, he begins to speak once more. “Does that make it any clearer to you? It's true, you are the strongest Espada. For now, your strength surpasses my own. I will readily admit that. However, strength means nothing if you do not know how to use it. I do know of a way where you can utilize that strength to its fullest. While we head off to deal with the rest of these Red Scabbards, I can tell you if you are willing to listen.” The Primera walks towards the opening created by his earlier cero, staring out at the vastness of Hueco Mundo. It was time to get rid of the blight that plagued his domain.

WC: 637

Defensive Actions & ND Loss

-142 ND due to lost Javelin clash

-320 ND due to lost GRC clash

Blocked Web Bullets with Genius Class Perk 'Spiritual Wit'

-100 ND to Yamashiro

Final Stats (Released)