Sign in to follow this  
Klemenxer

How I feel so OLD! T_T

I just want to share my story here on BSE lol

When I first came here at BSE It was when I was watching Bleach lol

Like seriously I'm like 12 or 11 that time so yeah I kept and kept playing till I became with a staff on facebook

He's a guy with a red mouse profile I forgot his name tho but yeah thanks to him I felt welcomed here on BSE

but time goes by and I got busy with studies and other things I became inactive but everytime I have time I never forget to play visit this game

(was scared of getting my account deleted because of inactivity lol)

and kill some monsters what we call hollows then yeah I kept playing till I saw that thing go through hollowfication in my screen

and clicked it of course :Spike_lolface: so yeah it went successful and the game went inactive and isshin became busy

But yeah it was 2012 or 2013 back then now it's 2019 I have the dream job I wished since my childhood(System Administrator) always the techy things

but yeah I still always come back here to release some stress and kill hollows

what I'm saying is no matter what other good games have been released I always come back here

because the game itself is original and unique which makes me always come back and yeah story of me with BSE lol

SOME OTHER EMBARRASSING THINGS I SAW LOL

ja5sFv9.jpg

YxaZ6qj.jpg

What do you mean by "It's just me your king" old me oh gosh seriously blushing here

Slacker/Like A Boss? What? You retard lol

Peace!

Edited by Klemenxer
  • Like 3