Lurker    76

download_waifu2x_art_noise0_scale_tta_1.png.a5ee3b8743dc2a0b06593d2f29350462.png

Atmospheric song

~ Death Among Us ~

Living 700 years ago wasn't easy. The Black Death was killing everyone no matter their wealth, gender or race. Even Shinigami & hollows were affected a way or another. Once infected rare were those who survived the pandemic. But there was a hollow, totally ordinary, that gave birth to something horrifying without even knowing it. Desperate for a soul, it ate a deteriorating contaminated human. Every instincts of it screamed to stop, it's wrong... But he was dead either way. What would you choose between dying of hunger or dying of disease?

The hollow then returned to its plane, stomach full but already feeling ill. It took nearly a week before it died, but the plague wasn't done. The Hueco Mundo is full of reitsu and the cells didn't need a host to remains alive anymore. Slowly eating the corpse, the sand, and the air itself. Somewhere, in the eternal desert there was lake of all of those tiny destroyers of life. Over the course of 500 years they duplicated, evolved and consuming everything in that part of the desert, until one cell decided that it will not duplicate, but assimilate others like it. With each bacterium eaten, it would grow in power and became smarter. It took another century until it took form of something resembling a hollow. The lake was gone. Only it remained. Sand & crystal trees wasn't able to quench its appetite no more, so it begun to roam for a hundred years, mindlessly, eating hollows bigger and bigger. 

One day, HE became self-aware. The thousands of hollows consumed finally gave him something of value, consciousness.

What?

You are one of us.

Who are you?

We are Legion.

What I'm I supposed to do?

The question everyone asked at some place in their life. No answer. He could feel all the cells in his body breathing, moving, growing. The presences always there in the corner of his mind, lurking.

"Lurking huh... I can work with that."

It didn't take long until Lurker understood the concept of the world he is in. He needed to become strong to survive. Other hollows were eating their race without discrimination. The surface was too much for him. So he searched. He found the Menos Forest. A hiding place from all those humanoids with sword on the surface, perfect. He now lives there, eating hollows quietly. One day he heard a voice. He stopped. It's the first time he heard talking in all it's life, yet he understood it perfectly. Curious, he decided to approach the source of the noise, creeping, trying not to be seen.

ooc>> Anyone who wants to join can, I don't mind at all.

• Like 2

Having gotten bored of the sand and blank endlessness of Hueco Mundo, Kotaro contemplated going to the World of The Living. Such a colorful, full world, even more so when compared to this barren hell. But then, the young hollow remembered his hunger and a great place to sate it. With destination in mind, the small Vasto Lorde made his way to the Menos Forest. This hollow didn't have any hurry, so he took his time getting there. Mmmmm~, time to have a great snack! He thought while liking his muzzle.

Kotaro made sure his ears were always on high alert, given that these towering creatures rarely have sentience. They almost always just attack with no warning. So, as he made his way into the dark forest, the hollow scanned his surroundings constantly. Kotaro quickly found his meal. It however, also saw him. The four and half story tall beast immediately turned towards Kotaro. The Menos then started charging it's crimson cero. The little hollow watched in dumbfounded amusement. The tall idiot thought it could attack him.

"I guess it doesn't know the power difference. Ha~"

Kotaro waited for the Menos to fire it's red beam. The Vasto Lorde was got off guard by the size, because he hadn't fought the things in a while. His eyes widen as the roaring energy attack came blurring towards him. Kotaro dodges to the right, but his right arm is caught in it. It was only for a second, but the pain sent Kotaro into a revenge mode. He pulled his sore arm out and saw the fur had been burnt down about an inch. "You will pay for that!" He exclaims as he sped towards the giant.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1

Lurker    76

The cacophony of the engagement promptly made Lurker change his plan, but his body were drawn to the sounds he never heard before. Maybe his curiosity will one day destroy him but for now it doesn't matter, the scene that went about before his eyes was absolutely worth the risks.

"Who the hell would be fool enough to irritate a Gilli-" his thoughts were abruptly cut short by a wave of reitsu coming from the "fool" and his swift departure toward the menos. "What the? Someone can actually fight those things?!" thinking out loud was not a habit of Lurker but this time his astonishment was too great to contain his excited voice. Immediately after Lurker realized what he has done he hoped that he won't be the next meal of the strongest hollow he ever saw.

This is a Vasto Lordes, the strongest form of your race, you can count their total number with one hand.

Still not used to this feeling, the young hollow slowly processed this new information.

You guys should really stop popping into my head without warning.

Returning into the situation at hand, he knew there was nothing to be done. His voice was strong enough, even in the middle of a battle. It was probably heard. He could not escape this speed anyway, so the newly sentient hollow decided to just behold the combat until it's completion, and hope to be spared, knowing none of the world.

• Like 1

To a pair of slower eyes, Kotaro's speed would make him almost disappear. The Menos saw that his cero did not finish its target, so it slowly started lifting it's foot. Kotaro heard something talk behind him, but he ignored it. He had to focus. The huge hollow was going to stomp him. But instead, Kotaro used his speed and strength to jump towards the Gillian's face. When, he had reached where the monster foot was, the Vasto Lorde grabbed it and pulled himself higher. His arm was still in pain, but Kotaro would heal later.

Feeling himself start falling, the little hollow started to run up the Gillian's body. The slow beast opened it's mouth again and the red light of it's cero began growing. Seeing this, Kotaro charged his hands with a lot of energy. He used a good bit more then needed, to add more strength.

Ripper Claws

His hands grew and the claws did as well. His forearms glowed with his bright blue reiatsu. He then pushed the growing cero into the Gillian's mouth before slicing it. This made it explode seconds later. Then, Kotaro started to attack the hollow's face with a calmer, but focused onslaught. Soon, the Gillian was falling to the ground with Kotaro riding it's head in the decline, his furry tail wagging happily. The Vasto Lorde took a few breathes to settle his body.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1

Lurker    76

BOOOOM

He didn't know if he was relieved or not, but Lurker took the chance of the Gillian falling to try and escape without making a fuss, thinking that the Vasto Lordes did not heard him.

Let's not risk my life twice in the same hour shall we.

But he did.

This guy talked. He's sure of it. More than that he is a Vasto Lordes. This is probably the only time he will meet one of them in his entire life... fuck it.

"That's quite a kill you did there, how the hell did you manage to become so strong?" No shaking in his voice. Good.

The conversation was then interrupted by the now familiar sound of a cero just behind the menos-killer. Another Gillian, and this looks like a clear hit to Kotaro.

"BEHIND YOU!"

That damn forest. If you make too much noise you get noticed. It looks like an army of red glowing eyes. Three, no four Menos Grande. 

It doesn't seems like they saw me yet, but they sure as hell noticed the Vasto... 

• Like 1

He should have known... Kotaro spun around just in time to put his arms in front of his body. This was going to suck, badly! Due to his spin, Kotaro was now facing the beam. His arms blasting him with hot stinging pain. He curled up into a ball to protect his vital areas. The strength of the cero pushed the Vasto Lorde father and father away. Then, he was stopped when he was slammed into one of the huge trees. Hitting the tree made Kotaro spit blood. The cero ended a moment later. When he hit the ground, Kotaro was in great pain and his arms and legs were on fire. Rolling over several times put the fire out but did little for the torture.

"Ahhh gnnn~!!" he yelled with shut eyes.

He was furious, but his mind was overwhelmed by agony. He had to run. Then, he remembered that other hollow. If it stayed there, he'd probable be squished. The Menos were now moving towards him, all four of them. So with his life on the line, Kotaro's brain shot him full of endorphins and tried to block as much pain as possible. Thus, he "ran" the best he could towards that hollow. He said, "We have to get ou- ahhg...damn~. They may kill you while trying to kill me. We have to run!" Then, the sound of four cero started growing louder. The four Menos Grande were going to attack, and from different angles this time. Thus, Kotaro turned around and started to run as fast as his wounded legs could carry him. He was mad because he was leaving empty handed and might even die.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1

Lurker    76

With rapid calculations, Lurker knew they won't make it. The Gillians were too close, their cero too powerful. He needs to find another way to survive this.

Five seconds until fired. Is there a wall, an obstacle, something they could use to protect them? No.

Four seconds. Could we escape running while zig zagging? The Menos Grande are pretty stupid, but with four of them no way we won't get hit.

Three seconds. Could we hide somewhere? Maybe, but they will see us anyway so what's the point. Unless...

Two seconds. Kotaro just passed Lurker, but the young hollow wasn't running with him. 

"Close your eyes and follow me if you want to survive."

One second. With a blast of reitsu in the direction of the floor, Lurker made all the sand and the dust elevate in the air causing a relatively thick smoke screen, but it won't last, and the menos are still firing in their general direction. 

Zero. The ceros are now leaving their mouth. We have still less that a second before impact. good. Lurker then ran as fast as he could to hide inside the dead Gillian with the Vasto Lorde.

BBBVVWWOOOOOOOWMMMM

Impact.

They are fine.

The giant hollows screamed in confusion, searching for their two preys.

"It's only a matter of time until they find us, but we're hiding into a mass of meat full of reitsu... You could probably heal with that much energy right? Then do something 'cause I'm all out of ideas."

• Like 1

They were so dead! Even Kotaro couldn't survive that many blasts. I'm such an idiot! I should have been more carefu-

His thought was cut off by the lizard-like hollow pulling him in the direction of the dead Gillian as well as his instructions. Kotaro followed the hollow and closed his eyes as soon as he saw the sand smoke screen. It may have gotten into his eyes if he hadn't closed them. Then, Kotaro ran-stumbled alongside the hollow. Hiding inside that thing is a better idea than I thought at first.

Once inside, Kotaro relaxed while listening to the screams of the Gillian. He laughed at their frustration, but grunted as the pain returned. What the hollow said next reminded Kotaro that he could use the dead Menos as energy to heal instead of his own. Thus, the Vasto Lorde started cutting away chunks of the Gillian and devouring it. He couldn't savor the power now because it went straight to his wounds. Kotaro's arms and legs were almost bare of fur and the armor was gone. "Damn those giant monsters!"

Shortly after he began eating bite after bite, Kotaro's burns started healing, and fur grew back. It would take time, even with the great power from the Gillian to heal completely. But for the time being, the two were safe, and had a wonderful meal to share. "What I plan to do his heal and eat as much of this thing as I can and get the hell out of here. Forget this barren hell. I'm going back to the World of the Living! ...You should have some too," He cut several pieces and throw them to the lizard hollow. He then went back to eating another large piece of Gillian.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1

Lurker    76

The world of the livings? So there is more to life than this desert huh.

Eat.

What is this world anyway?

EAT. Ask questions later.

His internal conflict over, Lurker then proceeded to assimilate the flesh of the giant. To him it was a pretty normal thing to do, he did it a thousand times already, but to anyone else, it wasn't "eating" per se. A black ominous substance begun to ooze out of every pores of his skin, crawling slowly to the meat pieces thrown to him. Everything that comes to its contact begun to corrode and the black blobs got bigger and bigger until the flesh of the Gillian and a part of the sand was no more. It wasn't satisfied. The creepy substance then began to eat all of the menos except of the part hiding them from the others, leaving only the piece the Vasto Lorde initiated. The blob, finished, went back to lurker, seeping back into his body. Some spikes, very similar to those of the gillians began to grow out of the neck of the unique hollow. His reitsu was a lot stronger now. It didn't just ate the corpse, he absorbed it, adding a lot more to his power than simply eating them.

I can feel it, so much power. So many cries of tormented souls. Those giant are made of thousands souls aren't they?

Oh yes they are, like us. But we are many more that them. We are billions. And with every souls absorbed our knowledge grows with our power. Let us tell you about this world and the living one.

In less than a second, the knowledge permeated the mind of the now not-so-weak hollow. Now with the eating-phase over, Lurker whispered.

"Sorry about your meal, It's really hard to control myself when I start. When are we leaving?" he asked unknown to the fact that Kotaro just assisted to a pretty shocking scene.

• Like 1

Merlin    325

Draidens eyes would snap open upon hearing the multiple booming explosions that would follow after a cero was fired now normally he wouldnt mind this but who or what ever caused those blasts had awoken him from his slumber , and there where three things Draiden was known for before he was demoted from segunda Espada to Privaron Espada his speed , profound Lazieness and his temper after he was woken up. "who the hell would possibly have a reason to make this much noise....i can sleep through a gillians cry but that"  The neon green haired arrancar would slowly stand from the quartz branch from which he stood surveying the area.

Draiden would close his eyes as he opened up his senses for anything really noticeable , just beyond hia radar almost on the edge he could feel them two one that could pose a threat , well if it were more refined and the other felt like a newborn hollow. "so then i've found you" he would say breaking off in sonido currently being one of the fastest in las noches he'd cover lots of ground and fast. He would supreas his presence as to not scare off the two hollows he atleast wanted to get a look at the things.

• Like 2

His wounds slowly closed and the pain going away, Kotaro sighed. He continued eating as he watched this hollow consume the Gillian. He was immediately interested. The hollow ate in a way that was new and highly intriguing to the little Vasto Lorde. Thus, he watched with wide blue eyes. His pace of devouring slowed due to his divided attention. "Whooa~ I've never seen a hollow consume food like you do. What is that? So cool!" his voice was full of wonder.

He had completely forgotten to introduce himself thanks to the chaos. And, his mind was now focused on yet another thing. A bit later, his armor started to regenerate, slower then his flesh and fur though. And, so he continued stuffing his face and letting the power go to his injuries. The big feet of the Menos shook the ground as their walked around. Kotaro couldn't tell if they were looking for them or not. However, each time they took a step, the Vasto Lorde was bounced into the air a foot or so.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1

Lurker    76

"Is it that strange? huh. I don't completely know myself, but you shouldn't touch it, it eat pretty much anything and I absorb some kind of power from it. For now it's hard to control tho. Anyway, we're still in a big mess you know, now is not the time to relax. There's still gillians around us, we can't even reveal ourselves without being obliterated to oblivion. We need a plan and quick."

The gillians we're getting closer to their hiding place, slowly sensing the reitsu hidden under the corpse. One was already investigating the corpse, moving it with his enormous feet.

• Like 1

Merlin    325

Draiden would survey the area upon his arrival , he had watched these two hollows devour a Gillian class menos an impressive feat for the smaller one if he helped his what draiden would assumed was his vasto lordez companion. A gentle breeze would jostle draidens hair as he looked down upon the hollows before him his face devoid of emotion he wanted to talk but they also wanted to feed. Draiden would let out a sigh as he began unsheating his blade "If i dont want to accidently kill them then i can fire any cero's and their more likely to listen if put on a show"  he would sigh out as he tilted his head in bored and frustration. The idea of doing work or battle was a dreaded thing to the laziest man in existance.

The Privaron Espada would get in the crouching sprint position , as he eyed the Gillian horde getting closer "memories..."  he would say thinking back to his days of being a vasto lordez before he broke off in a wild half sonido to purposely leave himself visible as a neon green blurr. He would aim his blade just abouve the gillians spiked collar like necks boucing around attempting to kill twn more in the same fashion before the first corpse hit the sand.

Draiden had let his power be known upon hisassault , not because he needed to but because he wanted them to know their chances of escape should they flee. After he was done he would use his normal sonido speed which was still above the average arrancr to appear before both. If they should run he would give chase.

• Like 2

Now that Kotaro was almost completely healed, he continues to eat a bit more. This time, power surged through his body. Then, the body above them was being moved. "Well, lunch is over! Run!!" He takes another two good size pieces for a snack on the run. The Vasto Lorde began running while keeping himself under the body as it was moved. Kotaro looked back to see if the hollow was following him. Then, he saw something blur past him and a moment later, felt the creature's massive power. He froze under the reiatsu and from fear. The shear amount of power from this new being made Kotaro's body unresponsive. He stood there watching as the humanoid hollow took down Menos after Menos.

He wanted to run. If that hollow attacked them, he'd die for sure. There was a small part of his mind that was extremely curious while the rest was thinking of survival. The small Vasto Lorde could hardly breathe as he looked in scared awe, his mouth agape. Is that an Arrancar?! Oh, my go- ...I can't believe the stories were true!

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 2

Lurker    76

Silence. No ear shattering howl or footstep sound. The world seems to have stopped. Lurker slowly crawled out of the cadaver, looking for anything that is moving. His senses were suddenly overwhelmed by a wave of Reitsu like he never felt. He couldn't see anything but him. An Arrancar. They are supposed to be at the surface, the only reason he was hiding in the shit hole this forest is was to hide from them. His spiritual power was so strong, colours around him seemed to fade. What a freaking day. It's been two time today. Two times his power hierarchy were thrown out the window. There can't be anything more powerful than that right?

Now recovered from his emotions he calmly analyse the situation he is in. At first the young hollow tried to find a way to escape, but the expression on the arrancar told him otherwise. Those eyes meant business. No fleeing authorised. After a good look, Lurker decided he could relax a little. The guy didn't look aggressive. He still need leverage though, and the gillian's corpses would probably make no difference in the giant gap of power, but this is an opportunity that he won't waste.

It's time to feed, even if I die by the arrancar's hand, at least Lurker could taste the power of thousands of hollows inside those dead bodies. The black viscous liquid oozed once again from his body, corroding the floor around him. It separated into four part, still attached into the main body, straight into the downed gillians. It didn't take long, the four bodies getting smaller and smaller until nothing is left but four lake of dark fluid. Then as if they had a mind of their own, they crawled back to the main body. This was the biggest Reitsu improvement Lurker ever got. As if digesting the meal, an intense heat, light and smoke came from the hollow, blinding everyone in this part of the forest. Gradually the smoke dissipated, it revealed the new form of Lurker, better stronger and smarter.

hollow.thumb.jpg.47b175615f63b649d5115c7b4c84ece9.jpg

Of course, still nothing compared to the Vasto nor the Arrancar, but a big step in the good direction.

Even then, he realized that he can't do anything anyway. So he waited.

• Like 2

Merlin    325

Draiden would quickly raise his blade flicking blood from it right before he sheathed it lowering his spiritual pressure since it seemed like they got the message. He would eye them carefully. More importantly that wolf like hollow on all fours he had a weird way of eating. Draiden would slowly walk twoard them "orignally i wanted to kill you both for disturbing my sleep with those ceros of yours , your both rather loud" he would stop five feet infront of them placing his hands in his pockets as he approached. Draiden would look the vasto lordez over as if sizing him for a fight doing the same to the other hollow. "but one rare hollow and a uniqe hollow dead wouldnt serve to Benifit Los Noches" Draiden would sigh as he pointed twoard a boulder behind them as if ordering them to sit if they didnt move he would simply say the order himself "sit down id like to have a talk and it may be in your intrest"  Draiden sounded like a lowley numerous out to recruit the strong.

Even though he was demoted he was still an espada at heart , if the two complyed he would take a seat on a nearby rock facing them "before we begin any questions" he wanted them to feel as if they had an ally within him before he propositioned anything to them or asked any questions.

• Like 2

As the Arrancar finished off the Menos, Kotaro noticed that he didn't seem hostile. But, he didn't lower his guard at all, not sure it would matter much though. He saw the lizard hollow consume the four Gillian and then evolve. His new form was quite different than his previous one. The hollow was also a lot more powerful. Then, Kotaro looked at the Arrancar as he began speaking. So, as he was listening to the stronger hollow, the Vasto Lorde started to eat the last two pieces of Gillian he had taken. The taste was delicious and the power was okay in strength - always welcome though.

Kotaro rose an questioning eyebrow at the Arrancar when he motioned to the rock. But, after a few seconds of hesitation, the wolf Vasto Lorde moved over and sat down. It was open to either of them now, since the Arrancar had given them the chance to ask questions. So, Kotaro replied, "huh...I'm sorry for waking you...um, sir. I was going to the World of the Living, but then came to the Gillian Forest for a snack first. Overconfident and almost died. Met this hollow and started eating the Menos I took down. Then, those four Menos came..." he gulps nervously and looks at the ground. Then he fiddles with his hands. Had he any questions to ask? Not at the moment.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1

Lurker    76

"Yo, what's your name? I'm Lurker." asked pretty casually the weakest of the trio. If the arrancar wanted them dead they would be already, no point in staying scared. He then proceeded to sit near Kotaro licking his paw awaiting for an answer. The two of them looked like two dogs waiting for orders.

• Like 2

Kotaro heard the hollow named Lurker ask their names. This made him gasp in remembrance. He had yet to say his name, "Oh yeah....I forgot! My name is Kotaro. Thanks for the help, by the way. We would have been toast if you hadn't killed them." He then smiled passively. He took a few breathes to calm his nerves. This was his first Arrancar and it was kind of overwhelming. The stories of their incredible power weren't lying. He still had a hard time believing the ease that this guy had taking down those Gillian.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 2

Dashing through the sky was a bird, a plan, no superma-… No, no it was merely Vatto Forsyth and he was returning to Las Noches after all this time. How long it had been was anybody's guess as he paid little attention to the concept of time. But ever since he left the palace there was an unexplainable urge to return. His intuition, his every instinct told him now was the time. So there he was speeding across the sky returning from the depths of Hueco Mundo.

His journey was quiet but he knew better than to expect the entire trip back to be tranquil. The noise from a few explosions far below managed to reach his ears halting him in his tracks. Using the keen eyes of a Griffin, Vatto scans the vicinity of the explosion but besides a Vasto Lorde there was nothing of interest. And the only reason the Vasto Lorde caught his attention was the weak farce he displayed. There was no way he should struggle against such fodder unless he was hiding something.

Just as Vatto was about to continue onward, as he wasn’t interested in the going ons of those so far down the food chain, something caught his eye. Or better yet someone… Draiden. It had been so long since he had seen him but there was no mistaking that green hair of his. “What are you doing here of all places???” he thinks to himself. He wouldn’t reveal himself but he wouldn’t leave either, instead simply choosing to observe from on high. A task which came so natural to him.

• Like 2

Merlin    325

The youthful arrancar would pinch the bridge of his nose , as he sighed "you must have a death wish" draiden would say looking at the vasto lorde , while gesturing to one of the quartz tree's. "you Kotaro would die quickly , a holliw of your rank. is dangerous and if a shinigami finds you.." he would trail off as he fired a balla at the quartz tree shaterring it into large chunks as it collapsed in the distance "they will kill you"  he would state rather coldly as he sat back against the rock looking up at the canopy of the menos forest.

He would then lay on his back atop his own large rock showing he truly didnt feel threatened nor did he register them as threats. "And im one of the Privaron Espada Draiden Lendero Arrancar number one o two" he would say as if that statement was a pain to rember.

• Like 2

Kotaro listened like a good boy and watched as the tree was easily destroyed. His eyes widen in realization. The wolf hollow stares at the ground ashamed of his overconfident actions. Considering that i belong to the Vasto Lorde class, it's true. The Shinigami probably have 'kill on sight' orders, with this thought, he shuttered visibly. Kotaro's tail wagged with embarrassment. He should be been careful and smarter with his actions. "Y-Yeah...I see..." he mumbles.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1

Lurker    76

Privaron Espada, this guy is no joke, but his display of power is getting on my nerves. We got it.

"So, what can we do for you then?" asked Lurker to Draiden with a hint of impatience in his voice. Not that I want to die, but I have so much new abilities to test out. I'm presumably ranked just a little lower than a Gillian, and I probably would be able to kill one by my own, they're pretty stupid after all... Thinking about his new abilities, Lurker then decided that he could test some of his unfamiliar powers while the Arrancar is making them feel miserable. A blue mist started seeping out from Lurker's mask and tail, the mist then slowly begun "eating" at everything around him except Kotaro & the arrancar leaving a blue soup melting what's inside spreading further and further. Not really fast at first, but those kind of thing grows exponentially. Of course it was far enough from the trio to accommodate them. The mist wasn't connected to the hollow anymore and looked like having a life of its own, choosing to consume what is containing more Reitsu than others things. 

It's a shame there was no remains of gillians left, I would've liked to test something else. The blue smoke did not stopped seeping out, but this time it stays around Lurker, moving around his body in an endless loop. Sometime a part of the distant soup came back to the hollow, augmenting to his Reitsu by a small amount each time. It's better than nothing I guess.

• Like 1

Merlin    325

Draiden would pause if only for a moment to consider his actions , "i was merely curious about you both , a vasto lordez that fears the lowest class of menos , and then there is you , you both have great potiental i guess what im saying is you need to feed on hollows of substantial power or atleast hone your skills or else you'll hit a wall"  Draiden would say looking up at the sky from the hole in the canopy , he would relax just slightly more but this presence dancing on the edge of senses bothered him.

The privaron espada would sit up and eye them "i guess what im saying is its against my nature but i can help you hunt and when you feel strong enough ill tell you how to become an arrancar" he would say "all you need to do is find a strong target ill get it for you because if a gillian can overwhelm you think of an adhujas a hollow more driven to feed than any others you two resemble wolves why not hunt together they say the strenth of the wolf is the pack" 

• Like 1

"Actually, sir. The reason why I was almost killed was because of my overconfidence. I allowed the Menos to fully charge and launch a cero. Said cero hit my arm and I attacked it with no regard for the loud noise it would make. Thus, getting the attention of other Menos Grande. I can take one with ease and two with a bit of effort, but not four, five or more....all firing full cero," Kotaro informed the Arrancar with a shake of his head. He didn't fear the Menos nor could one single handedly take him down. In this case however, Kotaro was being arrogant and not smart in his attack. His foolish attitude got him into that deadly situation.

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1