Hello there, fellow Bleach fans and RPers. :happy: I just found the game not long ago, and today I decided to look into the forum and RP. I love role playing and Bleach, so this is perfect! And, I see that this RP is quite in-depth. Like my RPG character, Kotaro, I'm going to play as a Hollow first. But, I do have a couple questions for the character app. As I want to starts a Hollow, and later become an Arrancar, can I get help? Like, how much of it do I fill out, see as there is the Resurrección stuff and all.

Spoiler

Application Template:

Basic Application:

Name:

Personality: (5 sentences)

Description of Character: (5 sentences)

Biography(20 Sentences):

Race: Hollow

Race Template:

Hollow

Class: (Agile, Brute, Tank, Genius, Eagle-Eye)

Adjuchas Evolution: Abilities(3)

Zanpakutō

Zanpakutō Name:

Resurrección: Abilities(10)

Segunda Etapa: Abilities(2)

Do I stop at the class? And, where do I put my standard hollow powers?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Kotaro Anubis
  • Like 1

Metabee    247

Well, before you get into the RP you should be aware of the options you have. On this site we've got two types of RP: one is the Official Role Play(ORP) and the other is the Unofficial Role Play(URP). What's the difference? The ORP is regulated by moderators who make sure that your character and his abillites adhere to rules so make sure to read through all the rules first so that you know what you can do and can't do. The template you posted is from the ORP so to answer your question, yes you can stop at the class and fill out the abilities after you actually have them figured out. From what I remember, there aren't really any standard hollow powers until you become an Adjuchas which is when the abilities come into play.

Your other option is the URP which isn't as strict because it doesn't really have rules and isn't moderated but it falls upon you to make sure that the way you roleplay is fair and not overpowered. In the URP an application isn't necessary but it sure does help because you plan out your character and it also helps other roleplayers to see what your character looks like, some of his backstory of personality.

• Like 2

Just to add to what Metabee said right now the URP is the only one that's actually active right now so it's your best bet. Even then there's just a hand full of us that regularly post, Metabee and I are the main 2 of them. 

Also here's the link for URP Hollows. 

• Like 1

Thank you, both of you! I'm currently looking through the rules. I shall do a character app for the URP and hop in after that. Hmm...what to go with? So many options! ;)

And, Yoshirou (Kyōraku), I shutter every time I watch that episode of HxH. So good~!

Can I use the ORP app to make my character for the URP? Or is there an app I can fill out. I definitely want to make a character that I can come back to if needed.

Metabee    247

There doesn't seem to be a template for the URP Hollows so you can just look how others have done theirs to give you an idea what one should include. You could use the ORP template since they are pretty similar and then just add any extra information you wish to mention. Though in the URP you don't have a sentence restriction so you can write as much as you want or as little as you want. However, do remember that the more details you put the better we will get to know your character and will be able to help you improve as you progress. 

• Like 1

the easiest thing to do since your new to all this is to copy and paste the format of the other Hollows in the thread i posted earlier. it doesn't matter which one since there all pretty similar. after that just delete the content and add your own info to it. you don't have to fill out everything right away but the more detailed you are the better in the long run. 

• Like 1