Solidus

Captain Solidus' Office

Solidus    13

Yo.

I've recently taken over the Captain's position over on the rpg. I used to be a member of Squad 11, though that was quite some time ago. Since then I had been wandering on my own. Until now that is. Got tired of lone wolfing it without a squad, you know? So if anybody on this forum still has a pulse and is reading this, nice to meet you!

I figured since most of the users that posted in the previous are long gone, I might as well create a new thread to keep things fresh. Feel free to contact me through here or PM me if you need anything.

gutthumbsup.jpg

nice to meet you and glad to have you back, Im Yoshirou but Yoshi is fine. feel free to dive into the RP side of the forum. theres only few active members left but were holding on strong(ish). if you have any questions you're more than welcome to ask me and i'll do what i can (y)

Solidus    13

Nice to meet you too mate. I enjoy writing so I'll definitely give the RP thing a shot in the near future. I play college football so that kind of eats up a lot of my free-time/energy in season. I'm glad there are some people still keeping things going on the forum.