Grimm the Ripper

The demon of hueco mundo arrives to karakura.

The large black void opened up above a large park in the human world so as he walked out he looked around at all the humans down on the ground doing there normal day to day things, pathetic all those people unknowingly are nothing but a meal for hollows to devour but they are always being stopped by those damn soul reaper's and Quincy, but today he was mostly there to see if he could find any clues on his lost memory s. As he landed on the ground he did not even have time to do any thing as there was guest already showing up to rune his time, on one side he had some soul reaper's and on his left he had Quincy so it was time he had some fun cause these fools was no where as strong as the vosto he fought before.

" get out of here you damn Quincy this is soul reaper's job."

" never you damn soul reaper we shall never allow a hollow to set foot into karakura town and if you do not like that you can take your self back to your home in the soul society. "

it seemed that the Quincy and the soul reaper's have some kind of problem that runs deep so he might be able to just have the Quincy and soul reaper's to take each other out for him, or he could just take them out his self so he was still going over his choices.

He decided that he would just deal with the fools him self so raising his arms to his side he fired two cero which took out what ever warriors that was there to fight him, the cero took out not only the humans and soul reaper but half the trees in the park also got caught up in the explosion.

WC: 315

Twc: 2,843

After a while of being in the land of the living he has come to realize that if he did not make sure to hide his spiritual pressure he would always find his self locked in combat, so once he had taken care of his little inconvenience yamashiro began looking though karakura town for some tasty souls to eat.

Since he lost most all his memory he was not sure if he has ever had a humans soul but he would have one today even if it took him a while, it was looking to him that looking on the ground was not cutting it for he has yet to find a single soul in this bloody town so instead he jumped up onto a building to hopefully get a better view from a higher spot this way he was able to get a larger area to see with out having to move from spot to spot.

Just then he noticed a soul walking about two blocks away so using sonido he landed at the spot where he saw the soul at but it would seem that it had moved on tho he should not have been able to get to far away. Just then there was a bright blue light that came from a ally not far away so walking over he took a peek at what could have made the light, that's when he saw a soul reaper with his back turned to him which would be the perfect opportunity if he was able to pull it off.

Marking a kunai knife he lunges in towards the man as he aimed his blade for the center of his spine which would stop the soul reaper from being able to get away from him, but unfortunately the man must have seen it coming as he pulled out his sword and blocked it so yamashiro jumped back to get some distance between his self and the soul reaper, it would seem this warrior actually had some skill so it might be a fun fight.

" I always knew that hollows was disgusting but to attempt a sneak attack well it would seem I was giving hollows more credit then what you beasts disserve. "

taking that comment to heart yamashiro tossed his kunai knife toward the soul reaper tho the man just blocked them which was just what he wanted him to do cause he used sonido to cover ground quickly he pulled his arm back then let it burst forward like a rocket that sent the soul reaper flying back a good ways. Just then a orange color tendrils shot out of the mans hands as they wrapped around him trapping him where he was, he then tugged on the ropes which helped him to make it back to yamashiro side.

The soul reaper took his sword and came running at yamashiro but he was having trouble escaping from the binds that he place him in and it seems that this was another one of what the shinigami call kido, maybe if he put his full power into it he just might be able to free him self. So putting all the strength he had into it he was able to free his self from the bindings then at the last second before the sword came in contact with him yamashiro used sonido to quickly get behind him where he lashed out grabbing the shinigami by the back of his head, with him lifted off the ground yamashiro took his free hand and started hitting the soul reaper in the ribs,then the kidney from there the spine as he continued this for a good while.

" now that I have had some fun its time to get down to business, that soul I saw what did you do to it."

The shinigami did not say a word so it looked like he needed more punishment so making some acupuncture needles yamashiro began to stick one at a time down his spine, but even that did not seem to get him talking and he was starting to run out of ideas to use so he decided to remove his eyes for if that did not get him to talk he was not sure what would.

Twisting his wrist so the soul reaper's face was now facing him yamashiro started to reach up to remove one of his eyes but the shinigami cut his hand before he got the chance but that was not gonna stop him it just meant the soul reaper would be getting more punishment.

Reaching up quickly yamashiro grabbed the mans arm then twisting he was able to snap his arm that had his sword in it so once he dropped his blade yamashiro continued with what he was about to do before he got interrupted, taking three fingers yamashiro placed them around the eye lid then lifting the eye lid up he shoved the three fingers into the eye socket as he grabbed his eye yamashiro pulled the shinigami eye right out of his head.

" you stupid man if you would  have only just told me what I wished then none of this would have had to happen so I will give you another shot at this either tell me what I asked or this time I shall not be as nice."

The soul reaper could not answer just yet as he was still yelling about his missing eye and he was starting to become boring so grabbing his shoulder he suddenly broke that also which also made him forget about his damn eye and stopped yelling.

" fine I shall answer, the soul has been sent to the soul society by a konso so you was to late hollow to be able to eat it, he he he I bet it pisses you off knowing you wastes so much energy for no..."

Yamashiro cut his blabbing short by adding just enough pressure behind his grip he was able to crush his skull beneath his hand, so it would seem that he was out of luck for that soul so he would need to head out to try and find another one hopefully this time soul reaper free. 

WC: 1,041

Twc: 3,884

Kuroto walked the streets with a self-proclaimed new lease on life. With his recent experiments a success, he had finally considered himself a being beyond that of human potential. He was eager to test out his newfound abilities. Since the public still thought him to be dead, or very severely injured, he wore a bit of a disguise. Something very simple, just a hoodie with the hood pulled down. He didn’t plan on wearing it for long anyway. The sensors at Genm Corporation had been tripped very recently by abnormally strong hollow activity. Kuroto sought this is the best opportunity to see how far his work had progressed. As he neared the destination, he could hear the sounds of a conversation. One who seemed to be quite calm, while the other seemed injured or even near death. Turning the corner, he spots them. A hollow and what appeared to be a Shinigami. The Shinigami seemed to be on death row while the hollow didn’t seem to be harmed in the slightest. He thought to interrupt their conversation but to the surprise of no one, the hollow did it for him by crushing the shinigami’s head. “So, looks like I’ll have two subjects for research today,” Kuroto says while revealing his presence. He walks close to the hollow and the newly deceased individual, getting within an arm’s length from them. “A God of death which seems to be normal occurrences nowadays and then there’s you. I was under the impression that you all came in the mindless beast variety. Quite special to see that you do retain some intelligence. I can’t wait to dive around your insides and see what makes you tick.”

WC: 282

• Like 1

It looked like he was finally able to get the info that he wanted off the soul reaper but it would seem that yamashiro had some unwelcome company show up, he would turn to see a man walking towards him and the deceased shinigami but wither it was this mans partner or just some random person he did not care they was all the same to him. But in all accounts he was pretty lucky he lost one soul but now a new tastier soul shows up wishing to tinker with his inside's but the only problem with his little plan was to first be able to tinker on him he would first have to be dead, it would seem that this was not the first time that this person has came in contact with one of his kind the hollows but if he had meet more adjuchas level or above then he would know that not all of them acted like dumb beast. The person was now standing at arms length from him which made yamashiro wonder if this man was stupid seeing as most people run after seeing him and from the amount of spiritual pressure coming from him he could tell that this would soon get interesting or boring depending on how it went.

" yeah you must be thinking of those weakling's that are below me, I am a adjuchas the second strongest hollow within the realm of hueco mundo, but if you think you have what it takes to tinker on me then please do show me what you have to offer." 

Wc: 268

Twc: 4,152

A devious smile flashed underneath his hood as Kuroto could not help but be amused by this sentient hollow. It was brazened, arrogant and confident. Such human characteristics for something that quite literally eats humans as snacks. All this time, he assumed them to just be akin to spiritual animals. Savage beasts that acted purely on instinct to quell the hunger that drove them. To see them retain the intelligence to talk was astounding. He wondered what other special feats this hollow could do? Perhaps he could give him information on the other side; the hollow home world he’d only heard about in rumors and theories. He looked at the creature in vivid detail, noting that this was a stark difference between this one and the other creatures of this level he had encountered over the years. Part spider, part humanoid. To be so different yet strikingly similar to the very creatures they ate. “I know all about your hollow power rankings. To be honest, I thought it was something that was just brought up in rumors. Never did I imagine that you lot used it amongst yourselves. Fascinating but I’m more interested in the place you spoke of. Hueco Mundo, was it? I assume that’s where the rest of your kind live. What a day this is. Not only do I find a bilingual intelligent hollow that I get to dissect later, but I also get to know about your home dimension. I might just integrate you into my being as well but before that, I’ll need to know more. I can’t wait for you to tell me every detail.” He smiles as he quickly disappears, reappearing a short distance away with his hood now off. He cracks his knuckles and motions for the hollow to come forward. “I’m new to these… powers I’ve recently acquired. Go easy on me would you?”

WC: 313

• Like 1

Yamashiro could not help but laugh at the human as he has never met one that knew so much about the hollows or there evolution cycle which made him crack a smile, he was tired of holding on to the body in his hands so he tossed it over his shoulder while the human continued to speak nonsense. He kept trying to get info off yamashiro about his home land of hueco mundo but to all honesty there was nothing special about the place except maybe the espada, the human quickly moved from one spot to another that was away from where he was standing and the speed the human moved at was nothing great either tho he could always be hiding his true speed. The human started cracking his knuckles and asking him to try to go easy on him, what a joke but hey every one has there way of trying to make some one jump the gun.

" I was thinking of telling you all that you wanted but I think I think I changed my mind, after all what would a dead man want with such info."

Yamashiro said as he cracked a smile before raising his arm and unleashing a cero towards the human who so wished to fight him, his cero was not very fast or strong but this will give yamashiro a good idea of his reflects and dodging speed. 

WC: 236

Twc: 4,388

Stats

Spoiler

Stamina 41

Power 41 (strength 41) (reiyoku 20)

Speed 41

Perception 42

ChaosKaiz    583

Before the Arrival...

Spoiler

Regashi would make his way to the Senkaimon as quickly as possible, way faster than he had ever traveled anywhere before. There was the keen sense of desire that he had in heading to the World of the Living. His first experience with their world that wasn't through the words of a book or the tales of a seated officer. Above all, he wondered what kind of mission it would be that he would be tasked with going. Especially since he was going with the 18th and 19th Seated Officers Kuja and Izual respectively. Eventually, it would make sense, and so he would rush in order to get there for a moment accidentally using more speed than he was intending before catching himself. He had to maintain a minimum amount of power so that he could fly under the radar for the most part. 

He would make it to the Senkaimon entrance and land directly in front of Kuja, a man with blue hair and a slender figure that had his Zanpakuto on his right side and Izual, a man that held his Zanpakuto strapped to his back and a short buzz cut and a look serious enough to shatter stone. "Regashi?" Kuja would speak up towards Regashi and a sudden look, to which Regashi would nod to confirm. "Good. Follow." With that, the three of them would be off through the Senkaimon as the Kido Corps would open the gate for them. "Simple. The World of the Living is under attack by a hollow that seems to be a little stronger than the typical ones, and 20th Seat Natu had left to deal with it and has not responded nor returned since he initiated contact." There was a pause, "There were also reports of a possible Quincy, so we are tasked to find out what has happened to Natu and dispose of the Hollow threat as well as any Quincy threat as we see fit."

Regashi was still holding onto the first portion of that... "Hollow", a creature of unspeakable evil that has a taste for souls, both of the living and of the departed. A creature of considerable power that typically requires a squad of Soul Reapers to deal with. Natu had gone to investigate reports of the Hollow presence as well as the potential of a Quincy and the possible relation between the two appearances. Regashi has met only one hollow, a brave one that had made it to the outer region of the Rukongai during the Crimson Trials and the battle left Regashi out for a couple days and some pretty severe injuries although he was able to win. Though with a squad, the training, and Tetsu, this should be a different outcome.

-----------------------------------
So they would be making their way through the Senkaimon to arrive at the Karakura Park, and the world would look so strange to Regashi as he would mentally absorb the image that was before him before Kuja would direct his vision towards the devastation that was caused by a large blast. It had torn through a good portion of the park and surveying the park revealed a large creature. It had the lower body of a spider, the legs and all but more demented in features. Especially with the upper body of a man with a large muscular feature. It was shocking in the least but what was more shocking was the response that Kuja said, "That is not a normal hollow..." There was a look of confusion from Regashi but Izual seemed to understand the statement, "Adjuchas."

The word caught a string with Regashi as he thought about the Adjuchas class hollow, on the Menos level that is dealt with by Lieutenants at the least but typically Captains to quickly deal with them. The three of them, 18th and 19th seated with an unseated officer as well. "On the ground... It's Natu." Izual would point out as they would all see the Arachnid Adjuchas holding his body limp in his hand. "We will need to call back for the Captain or something." There was an obvious hint of fear in his voice as he stood there in the air stuck in place. 

"But, the hollow is confronting a human and we have to help." Regashi would interject watching as a random man was deciding to approach the Hollow as if he could see the beast, but that would matter little as the creature would kill the man within seconds if they wait.

Kuja would raise his hand to command the other two to hold, "We do not engage until backup arrives. That is an order."

"Fuck you." Regashi would respond as he made a mad dash towards the Hollow and the human. "Engage, Tetsu." Quickly he would pull his Ninjato from his back, deciding that waiting to transition would not be good for him. The glow would spread across his upper body as his arms, chest, and entire back would be consumed as the light would shatter revealing the black steel that has replaced the light. 

His timing was perfect, almost as if fate or some higher power had written his arrival to be at this very moment. The creature would charge a massive amount of energy in its hand, "A cero?" Another thing that he had only really read about but had not the fullest understanding of what it was with his first encounter being with a random hollow that was identifiable as young, newborn even. With little time to think, or properly react, Regashi would step in front of the attack as the Cero was unleashed and with all of his focus he would swing his right hand forward with a solid right hook. No time for a technique developed strike, just a quick punch directly into the attack. His one eye, closed he would feel the force of the impact push him along the ground a few inches as he would shatter the attack.

He would open his eye to see particles of the attack fading away and the tear in the ground that was made by the cero. He would look forward at the creature before him, with an energy made either by confidence or by adrenaline and made a smile. "I will not allow you to harm this human you Hollow." He had no idea why he was talking to this creature, something that is believed to be a rare occurrence of pure hollow power beyond a Menos Grande. Especially since they are nothing but mindless creatures. He considered unleashing the full power of his Zanpakuto, but he could see Kuja and Izual in the distance looking in on the action and couldn't risk allowing them to see his power. Even more so, he was not sure the effect his Zanpakuto would have on the human behind him and thought it would be best to simply wait.

WC | 1,169
TWC | 4,928

Reiatsu | 41k
Stamina | 41
Speed | 42
Perception | 42 
Strength & Reiryoku | 60

The plan was going off without a hitch, he was beginning to learn more and more about this particular hollow. Much like the pathetic humans it devoured, it was easily provoked. Give it a taste of something it wants and it comes running like a moth to a flame. The creature raised a hand and fired out one of those death beams of light that ravaged the city not long ago. A cero , it was called. Kuroto opened his arms wide, ready to see just how powerful he’d become. Unfortunately, he’d have to wait on that. A shadow appeared before him, the attack fading away and the ground damaged by the force. To his surprise what stood in front of him was yet another God of Death, defending him once again. He heard the being speak, telling the creature that he would not let it harm Kuroto. Cute. Kuroto sighed deeply as he began to move, feeling that his body was slightly sluggish. It was as if his body was moving through a body of water. Not enough to truly hinder him but enough to be an annoyance. “Perhaps this is that spiritual pressure I’ve heard about,” Kuroto thinks to himself. Sighing again, aloud this time, Kuroto moves away towards them both. “Truly what a glorious day this is. An intelligent hollow, Shinigami abound, even this new sensation. I believe the term is spiritual pressure correct? I thank you for the assist Death God but you needn’t worry. We are all here to have a little fun!” Kuroto reaches into his hoodie pocket and pulls out a small device which he places at his waist. A small clicking noise is heard as the device wraps around and secures itself. Crackles of black energy begin to swirl around Kuroto as he holds two fingers upward. The energy begins to focus on his fingers, eventually producing a card in between his fingers. “Would you gentleman like to play a game?” In one fluid motion, he flicks the card and places it into a slot at the top of the device. The device makes a loud chime once the card has been inserted, more energy begins swirling around Kuroto at an alarming rate. “Henshin” he replies as he presses a device at the top. Reiatsu envelops him as his borderline psychotic laughter echoes. “Danger! Danger! (Genocide) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie” the device replies as the reiatsu soon dissipates, revealing Kuroto in an armored white and black form. He slowly moves forward, his movements erratic and uncoordinated much like a zombie. “You may refer to me as Genm” he chuckles as he slowly holds his hand in front of him. A holographic display appears in front of him as he lightly touches on one of the images on it. Gashacon Sparrow!” the device replies as two small sickles form in his hands. “Now then, would you like to try that again?”

WC: 488

Released Stats: (Opting to have my release(s) reduce opponents reiatsu & stats instead of increasing my own) *If we even still have this option*

Speed: 25 

Power: 50 

Stamina: 30 

Perception: 25

Card Used: 

PG-66genm1.JPG 

Current Appearance:

latest?cb=20170102032004 

It would seem that things would go much more easy as the human opened up his arms like he was just waiting for the attack to him, yamashiro was confused now did the human pick a fight cause he wanted to die or he could tell he was out matched and decided to just off his self with the cero. But it would seem that they had a second unwelcome visitor and some how this new person was skilled enough to be able to deflect his cero causing it to break up like a dead firework, after he started yelling at him about not attacking the human like it was against the law to have a fight.

" so soul reaper I take it your his baby sitter cause if not you just put your self between a rock and a hard place."

Yamashiro could feel the spiritual pressure emitting off of this new soul reaper and he could already tell that he was no push over so he was gonna need to keep his guard up around him at all times, that's when he noticed the human back away even further back as he reached into his jacket and came back out with some kind of contraption that he fit onto his wrist.

He then raises his hand as a card appeared out of no where between his two first fingers he then swiped it into the wrist device and as he did his form changed into a form that resembled a hollow very much, he then pushed on some floating tablets then two sickles appeared he then took them as he told him to try that again.

He was not gonna fall for such tactics so instead of getting close yamashiro decided to power up and test these guys abilities out, he was getting very excited for the idea of fighting two strong opponent at once it was like Christmas came early this year for him. It was now time to bring every thing that he has learned over his life to the table on this one if he wished to survive it, his body started glowing a brownish red as his spiritual pressure began to raise as he did that he formed a bow using his special webbing by pulling the Webb from his mouth then placing his fingers onto the string he pulled his arm back. When he did he made two arrows that he had aimed for both the human and the soul reaper but he did not shoot to kill but to slow them down as he aimed for there leg or thigh to be more precis.

Wc443

Twc: 4,831

Ooc used adjuchas rage giving me +4 which negates the -4 points still the same.

Ability used

Spoiler

weapon mold.

yamashiro special glans are not just located in his throat, they run though out his whole body, this allows him to extract his special web from any where on his body. by taking his special webbing in his hand yamashiro can create any thing he wants from a sword axe or arrows to any kind of melee or ranged weaponry.

Weapons created are strength based. 

Stats

Spoiler

Stamina 41

Power 41 (strength 41) (reiyoku 20)

Speed 41

Perception 42

ChaosKaiz    583

Regashi was unsure on what he was going to do against an Adjuchas, such a powerful level of a Hollow, and more so there was the concern on the fact that he would have to try and protect this human that would have no idea the danger that he was in. As it was understood, there were humans that were spiritually aware and that would make sense as to the fact that this man was able to act towards the hollow but he had no idea the dangers that he was actually in. Though as the moment would start to clear and the remaining fragments of the Cero would dissolve into light blue particles his eye would be focused on the Arachnid before him. It would be the moment of shock, or perhaps a just pure surprise, as the hollow would speak to Regashi but with a coherent speech, stating the dangers that he was in based on the fact that he was aiming to protect this human. "Between a rock and a hard place." These words would ring in his ears, as he would agree to the fact that he had no idea what he was getting himself into. "I could not agree more."

Suddenly Regashi would take note of the fact that the human was starting to step back which would be a good sign, meaning that Regashi would have one less concern. He would glance over at his comrades in the distance that seemed to still be in shock at the fact that Regashi was able to defend against a point-blank Cero, and not only live but effectively destroy the attack. He would nod his head ever so slightly hoping that they understood that he would hold the ground, as best he could, while they go get the backup seeing as they were too afraid to engage even with their odds increased if together. "This is why partners are not the best option." They would respond accordingly and depart from the area as quickly as they possibly could.

From behind Regashi would be a voice to which he would look back in order to see and realize that the human had not actually left like Regashi would have hoped. Though the problem would not be the fact that the man had remained behind, but more so the words that he spoke along with the way that he spoke them. His inquisition into the concept of Spiritual Pressure and ability to point out the names of his own profession and the creature that stood across from them both. It would be the final portion that left a bit of a knot in the gut of Regashi... "A little fun?" He could only imagine what mental affliction that this human must be suffering from to not be running as far away as possible but it left Regashi now cautious of the man.

He would witness as the man would pull a strange device from his hoodie and attached it to his waist, a belt, which would be strange as a fashion change would not be the immediate concern given the situation. The situation would only pursue the definition of strange with full tenacity as the human would start to focus towards his hands, and Regashi was certain that he witnessed a manipulation of Reiatsu taking place as the man formed a card out of thin air. "Game?" For his first time in the World of the Living, it is beyond what anyone had ever explained to him. The man would place the card inside of the belt device and instantly there would be a swirling of black energy increasing the amount of Reiatsu that was being created. "A human with the ability to manipulate Reiatsu to this degree cannot be possible!?" Of course, they could observe it and even influence it by means of spiritual 'magic' but this magnitude is beyond basic human capabilities. 

The black energy would consume the man and just as quickly did it wrap him up would it disperse and reveal a creature that could no longer be considered human. It was an armored being that could be mistaken for a humanoid hollow if Regashi did not just see a human come from that same position. Even his movements made no sense, like a creature who had lost its own mind, but it would provide a name; one that Regashi would not forget. "Genm." Another display of a unique talent would be when Genm was able to generate two weapons from mid-air, two sickles which meant a direct confrontation. Regashi was not too sure, but he had a feeling that this being had no desire for allies and saw only two opposing forces. Above all would be the strange sensation that Regashi was starting to feel after the change of the man, something he could not quite understand but there was a slight sluggishness to his body.

Almost seemingly as a response would the Arachnid decide to increase his own power and exert his own spiritual pressure and increase his own Reiatsu, a power that actually gave Regashi a slight pause and increases the amount of regret for deciding to intervene. The dark red energy starting to swirl around his body giving the impression that he was not planning to play nice or gently. Then the creature would pull some strange substance from its mouth and start to... mold it... forming something from the substance that would soon resemble a bow and even formed two arrows from the same method. "I know you wish to not reveal your power..." He could hear Tetsu speaking to him and knew all too well that this was not the time nor the place to suddenly keep his power on reserve for secrecy. "Besides, Kuja and Izual have left."

"Prepare for War, Tetsu Tanzo." For the first time, in front of any other person, the name of his Zanpakuto was spoken in totality which caused an interesting effect. There was no glamorous display of power or an explosive amount of energy. Regashi would simply start to generate a large amount of heat within a small distance from his body. It was enough to heat to cause a heat wave to roll in and from his shoulder blades would emit two smoke clouds. Though the smoke was not too thick and would fade after drifting less than a foot from his body, these details were noticeable. "I do hope that no other humans wander." The heat, though not enough to cause a major effect to those around him, could be a problem for a standard human.

He would see the creature launch the arrows with impressive skill, being able to shoot both simultaneously but not both of them were aiming for Regashi. One was heading towards him and the other towards the human, and although this man was strange Regashi could not allow any harm to humans. As far as he was aware, he was still meant to protect him, but he had to focus on his own problem. The arrow was apparently making its way for his legs, rather than any true vital area on the rest of his body. It would appear that this hollow was aiming to disable his opponents and leave them easier to take care of. He considered an attempt to avoid the arrow entirely, but it was moving a little too fast and he wasn't too sure the exact angle of the attack and decided to step forward and attempt to block the attack with his right arm.

As the arrow struck his arm it would feel harder than he expected, but not more than he could handle as the arrow would start to melt a little before catching fire, engulfed by a blue flame, and then turning into smoke that would flow into the metallic arms of Regashi. It caused a subtle change, as the smoke on his back would sputter before continuing. He would turn his gaze to the human to see the outcome for him and be hoping that he was as capable as his confidence formed, but there was this feeling that Regashi would have to subdue the human as much as the Hollow all while attempting to keep the damage to the area to a minimum. All while an annoying pain would happen in his left eye, hidden behind the patch, but completely ignorable to focus on the battle before him.

WC | 1,469
TWC | 2,638
OWC | 6,397

-----------

Spoiler

Stats
Stamina | 41 -> 37
Speed | 42 -> 38
Perception | 42 -> 38
Strength & Reiryoku | 60 -> 56

Abilities Used / In Effect
Kajiya (鍛冶屋, lit. "Blacksmith" or "Metallurgy") - Shikai Feature
- Everyone in the area will have all stats reduced by 4 due to the increasing temperatures

• Like 1

Truly this was going to be as fun as Kuroto anticipated. The first usage of the Genm System Driver that wasn’t in a practice setting was going smoothly. All systems operated as they should, parameters were in the green. Such fun and destruction were at his fingertips. The hollow and the Death God seemed to be at odds with one another on a much more personal level than originally observed. Apparently, his future new test subject that the hollow killed previously had been a comrade of the new arrival. Yet another of these supernatural entities exhibiting such human-like qualities. It made him wonder just what made the Death Gods tick; what was it about them that made them react this way. Was their physiological make-up that system to humans? Or were they, just the hollow in front of him, just parading around as something they weren’t? Regardless, Kuroto sought to exploit this to the fullest. The hollow, apparently not one for games, decided to react as all beasts trapped in a corner would. Lash out in aggression. The creature began to pull out a foreign substance from its mouth and form it into something akin to a bow, two arrows forming soon after via the same way. It didn’t surprise Kuroto. The being, purely an arachnoid, would have some sort of webbing abilities though this was a nice treat. The Death God, on the other hand, provided a much more enjoyable show. He recited a command followed by a name. Soon after, an immense wave of heat rolled in, his body seems to be the epicenter of it all. That feeling from before, the feeling of wading through water came back.

“So, his spiritual pressure has increased. This much be one of those “releases” I’ve heard about. Oh, what a day this is turning out to be.” Kuroto thought to himself. While fascinated by these new developments, Kuroto knew he had to be on guard for the both of them. While the Death God hadn’t made any threats to harm or kill him in any way, he still needed to be careful. He was dealing with forces that humans typically shouldn’t be involved in. That thought process was still in the back of his mind. Expect the unexpected. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees it albeit barely. The molded arrow shot from the creature barreling towards him. Instinct quickly took over. He barely manages to bring both sickles down towards his right thigh, deflecting the molded attack. Kuroto sighs, returning his full attention to the creature. Shaking his head disapprovingly, he presses a small button atop his driver. A red energy field begins to radiate from around him, slowly enveloping the entire block. “Couldn’t even let me watch our guest’s display of power in peace, could you? How very human-like.” He taunts the creature as he begins to run towards it. It seems that the creature was apprehensive about frontal attacks, something that Kuroto wanted to explore in greater detail. Energy begins to form around his hands again as he drops his two sickles, those breaking up into reishi particles soon after. Another card appears in his hands as he quickly inserts it into the slot on his driver, a psychotic laugh echoing. “Kamen Ride: Agito! Flame! Storm! Ground! Burning-Shining! Taiyou no Agito!” A bright light envelops Kuroto as he changes forms once again, this time turning into a golden armored form. Flicking his wrist, a sword soon materializes in his right hand which he manages to bring down towards the hollow across its face. The attack, while strong, wasn’t meant to truly harm the hollow. In actuality, Kuroto wanted to test his durability. He had to play with his experiments a bit before going in for the real kill.

WC: 635

STATS:

Speed: 25 -- 21

Power: 50 -- 46 [Strength: 46 / Reiyorku: 23]

Stamina: 30 -- 26

Perception: 25 -- 21

Ability Used:

Heavy Acceleration: The user creates a temporal field that distorts and slows everything and everyone caught in its range. It is represented by a red energy field radiating from the user’s body though the color can change depending on the user or whatever form he is in. The radiating energy field follows the user around. Those affected in the area begin to slow down, feeling fatigued and sluggish. Their brains are still moving at the same pace but it takes longer for their bodies to react. To some, it feels as if they are slowly losing consciousness. The user can determine who is affected by the temporal field. (Reduces enemy Stamina, Perception, and Speed by 8 for five posts) [1/5]

Card Used:

2-022agito1.JPG 

Current Appearance: 

180?cb=20140419072655 

His arrows shot with such speed and force that he thought this battle would go quicker then he first thought but then something amazing happened that would send shiver,s down his spine out of excitement. The shinigami was able to save his self by blocking the arrow with his right arm just after saying some kind of command, as he spoke he could feel a heat boiling off of his body which was making it a little harder to see or even breath.

As the arrow made contact with the soul reaper's arm he watched as first it started to smoke then it caught aflame with a blue fire. The human was also able to save his self but only by the nick of time, if his instinct to live did not come in sooner then the human would have a arrow though the leg but instead he was able to deflect it away from his thigh as it hit the ground instead. ' hum it would seem I need to calculate my attack a little bit for the next round. 'Yamashiro thought to him self as he tried to analyze his opponent's to see if he could find a weak spot or a blind area where he could get his attack though.

The words of the human ran though his head as things began to get more fun truly this was like playing a boss battle on some video game.

" Your right this is getting fun now what else do you two have to offer to this game."

Just then the human decided to drop his duel weapons as he started running towards yamashiro after saying some remark about not letting him see this soul reapers power in peace, well he did not know humans could be so childish over simple things.

" human like you say, how very funny you say that seeing as hollows are nothing more then a dead human who has lost there hearts and became beasts, but as for that display of power I never knew that humans was such kids over something so miniscule."

Yamashiro said with a sigh as this human was starting to bore him but just then the human made another card appear in his hand and as he placed it into the device again his form went and changed again but this time into a gold fighter that resembles a old TV show character, as he got closer to him the human flicked his wrist and as he did a sword appeared as he made a slash towards yamashiro's face.

Bringing his bow up a little more from where it was he was able to deflect the attack away from his mask so the attack hit his left shoulder but it would seem to only be a flesh would and not very deep.

" what the hell do you call that its pathetic. "

With the human this close now to him he knows it will be hard to deflect his attack since he just swung down so taking his right hand yamashiro came in for a bitch slap back hand style. 

Wc: 523

Twc: 5,354

Stats

Spoiler

Stamina 41-33-29

Power 41-37 (strength 41-37) (reiyoku 20-16)

Speed 41-33-29

Perception 42-34-30

ChaosKaiz    583

The force of the arrow was not one to be taken lightly, but it was not something that could not be managed with his Zanpakuto in an almost complete Shikai. There was a moment that he was concerned with the human, however, unsure if that display of energy would actually be a mark of power, potential, or simply a show of overcompensation. He would watch as the human was able to deflect the arrow with both of his weapons in order to effectively defend himself. That was a quick motion and an even quicker reaction in order achieve that and Regashi was sure that the human had some potential, but that did not mean that there was an obvious placement of caution removed. 

Soon after the attack and defense by both Genm and himself, he was again able to witness a change in power and an altered flow of energy from the body of the human as a reaction to the attack, so much so that it began to consume the area within an entire block. This energy gave a strange sensation that Regashi could only equate with when he used to work out for too long and become exhausted. This feeling, which was a powerful one indeed, could only make sense based on the power from the human. He could not understand how a human could exert so much power, to the point that he would create such an overwhelming level of spiritual pressure. 

His action following that would be a change of tactics as the human would make a mad dash for the Hollow after speaking towards the Arachnid about how he was an attempt to observe the power that Regashi was unleashing. "This human... Is he trying to research us...?" Such a concept would not make sense, for a human would not have been able to comprehend the beings that stood before him, but his comments to this point have displayed a pretty extensive about of information of both Soul Reapers and Hollows, but perhaps no real interaction with one so directly. Although, Regashi was nothing but an unseated officer and thus would not be so privy to the information that is gathered by the seated members and their higher level officers. 

Still, there would not be much time to delve into thought as the man once more changed forms, this time stepping away from the demonic appearance and now becoming a beetle-like form still maintaining the humanoid form in its entirety. Still, he had to do something and perhaps the best idea finally came to REgashi on how to approach this situation. The human would seem to have some kind of power, meaning that he could resist some standard damage and thus meant that if he could potentially incapacitate the human, then Regashi could deal with the Hollow himself. "So, will we finally use our power in active combat?" Tetsu would speak to him, unsure of his plans but her curiosity would always become a verbal question.

Regashi would approach the two as fast as he could, but it soon became something apparent that he could not move as fast as he once could. His body was starting to feel heavier than before as if he was wearing a weighted vest. More than that, everything seemed to be a little blurry every few seconds before being able to refocus. He was not sure as to what was going on, but he could not allow it to prevent him from saving the human and defeating the Adjuchas - or in the least hold it off until Kuja and Izual can return with reinforcements. 

He was not able to get there before the human was able to and had to watch as the human would bring down his attack upon the hollow, but it would appear that the Arachnid was able to respond but it was noticeable that his movement was slower than it was earlier seeming that he too was under the effects of this strange sensation that has weakened him. Still, the Arachnid was able to deflect the attack with his bow but only to avoid the initial dangerous attack and cause it to strike him in the shoulder and cause a small cut but nothing that seemed to even phase him. "How can the creature ignore a sword slashing through his shoulder, flesh wound or not." Truly Regashi was considerably out of his league but, be it adrenaline or duty, he persisted as he would approach them both still stopping but a meter away and reaching his left hand down hard on the ground and slamming it on the surface. "Collapse, Hado Number Four."

The words were not necessary for the technique the initial technique, but he had found comfort in speaking his desired outcome so that he would not misdirect his power by distracting himself. This was a potential outcome with his powers, that if he did not focus on his desired action then the distraction could potentially occur as well and that could be dangerous. Suddenly there would be the smallest quake as he lifted his right hand and pointed his index and middle finger at the Arachnid Adjuchas, "Byakurai." The quake would cause the ground directly beneath Genm to literally cave beneath him and create a pit about 13 feet deep. It was just enough to cause him to fall without being able to simply climb his way out as the pit would be smooth on the walls leaving no way for him to climb out and Regashi was sure that no human could do a standing jump over six feet up, and left only enough room for his body to stand. Simultaneous to the pit hole, his right hand would generate a visible flow of an electrical current that would be unleashed from the point of his fingers towards the hollow with an aim at the center mass as the greatest point of focus leaving less chance for a miss hoping that it would cause enough damage to either incapacitate the hollow as well, doubtfully, or cause the Hollow to step back in the least and give Regashi time to pursue an assault to hold the Arachnid for a few minutes.
------------------------
WC | 1,045
TWC | 3,683
OWC | 7,442
-------------------------

Battle Information

Stats
Stamina | 41 -> 37 -> 29
Speed | 42 -> 38 -> 30
Perception | 42 -> 38 -> 30
Strength & Reiryoku | 60 -> 56
Reiryoku Speed | 50

Kajiya (鍛冶屋, lit. "Blacksmith" or "Metallurgy") - Shikai Feature
- Everyone in the area will have all stats reduced by 4 due to the increasing temperatures
Kata (型, lit. "Mold" or "Bend") - Shikai Ability
- 1 use per Post
- Pit Creation = Reiryoku Speed
Hado Number 4: Byakurai - Pale Lightning 
- Split Focus: Reiryoku Damage = 40
- Speed of Lightning Bolt = Reiryoku Speed

The sound, however faint, of flesh being ripped sent waves of jubilant glee right down to Kuroto’s core. Such a rush of excitement he hadn’t felt in quite some time. He didn’t always get this much pleasure from battle or anything pertaining to it really. Perhaps it was due to the hollow and Shinigami essences mixed within him that made him deranged and unhinged? Or maybe it was just his own dark desires finally coming to fruition? Regardless of it, to Kuroto, this was the pinnacle of enjoyment. Seeing how he had struck the hollow and connected with some sort of wound, it gave him a much better impression of the hollow’s skin durability. Like many things in this world, with enough force, it could be cut. Smiling gleefully, Kuroto prepares to strike again, before noticing the hollow’s counter attack. “Shit” he mutters as he realizes that he wouldn’t have enough time to fully dodge it. Block or be hit, that were his only options. As he prepares himself to take the oncoming blow, he hears the Death God recite something. Suddenly, the ground beneath him opens, swallowing the mad businessman. The hole, however, unexpectedly saved him from the hollow’s counterattack. Unfortunately, from the sharp unexpected descent downward, Kuroto had dropped his sword. It was a quick plummet to the bottom, the businessman suddenly annoyed by the Death God’s presence. “Why won’t they just let me have my fun?” He sighs in exasperation. His interferences were unwarranted. He had wanted to deal with both separately in hopes to learn more information but alas it seems like that won’t be the case. Sighing once again, Kuroto looks up at the top of the pit he now finds himself in.

“Fortunate for me that I choose Ground Form. Anything else and I might have been down here for a little while.” He moves his hand up as much as he can and places his two index fingers against the wall of the pit. The golden armor begins to shine as he quickly performs a one-inch punch, smashing a large hole in front of him. Now with a bit more mobility to move around, he slams his hands against the wall leaving a small imprint. He repeats the process one by one, each time moving higher and higher, climbing on the makeshift handholes as he does so. It doesn’t take long before he reaches the top of the pit, stopping just shy of exiting. “Irritating..” he says aloud, just loud enough for the Shinigami to hear him as well. Flicking his wrists, he produces yet another card, quickly inserting it into the driver. As he presses the activation button, he leaps out of the hole, a bright orange light enveloping him. “Kamen Ride: Build! "Taka! Gatling! Best Match! Are you Ready? Tenkuu no Abarenbou! HawkGatling! Yeahhh!" The light soon dissipates, revealing Kuroto in an orange winged form. With a small gun in hand, he aims it down towards the Death God’s feet as a warning shot, firing off a quick volley in succession. “I appreciate the help but stay out of my business.” With that settled, he quickly swoops down towards the hollow, waiting until after it’s dealt with the Death God’s first attack to strike. Pressing the button on his Genm Driver twice, crackling orange energy forms around his right leg. “Advanced Attack Ride: Tenkuu no Abarenbou! Vortech Crash! Yeahhh!” The driver announces as Kuroto dive bombs towards the hollow with a full strength kick aimed at the base of its chest.

WC: 590

Bullet Speed: 22

Abilities Used:

Heavy Acceleration: The user creates a temporal field that distorts and slows everything and everyone caught in its range. It is represented by a red energy field radiating from the user’s body though the color can change depending on the user or whatever form he is in. The radiating energy field follows the user around. Those affected in the area begin to slow down, feeling fatigued and sluggish. Their brains are still moving at the same pace but it takes longer for their bodies to react. To some, it feels as if they are slowly losing consciousness. The user can determine who is affected by the temporal field. (Reduces enemy Stamina, Perception, and Speed by 8 for five posts) [2/5]

Attack Ride: Whenever the user is ready to finish the fight, they can activate their belt by pressing a button on the driver up to three times. This is followed by the belt saying the name of the attack. This move can range from an empowered slash or kick to a shot of a gun or cannon. The attack and name variations depend on the form the user is currently in and is purely for cosmetic purposes as they will all come from the same stat. Though shots from a Gun or Cannon will follow the guidelines for Reiyorku based attacks.

Advanced Attack Ride: If the button is activated twice then the Advanced Attack Ride Function is activated. The Advanced Attack Ride enhances the original attack even more, coming closer to its true depths. (Grants +10 to attacking stat)

Current Strength for this attack is 56

Card Used:

PBM-007build1.JPG 

Current Appearance: 

180?cb=20170916234321 

The fight was getting really fun but at the same time it was becoming very hard to fight both the human and the stronger soul reaper, tho if he did not end it soon then those soul reaper's that lift before will come back with reinforcements to help both of the shinigami and human which would put him in a very bad predicament.

Yamashiro watched as the ground right underneath the human went and crumbled away sending him into the pit which caused his back hand to miss the human but not the weird energy beam that had been fired by the soul reaper, he could feel the power that was behind the attack.

He knew that he was not able to destroy the attack but he could manage to deflect it if he angled his hand right, the attack did not leave him unscathed as it almost blew a hole though his hand, the attack hit the building beside him causing it to crash down making dust cover where he was.

But before it covered him he made sure to keep a eye on where every one was at, out of the corner of his eye he noticed that the human had changed his form once again but this time into a orange and silver winged form that carried a gun. As the dust began to envelope him he saw the human shoot a bullet towards the soul reaper feet and then came flying at him with some super charged kick, so as the dust fully covered him he stepped to the side by just a foot and as he did he saw the human cut though the smoke beside him.

He had hopes that the human would get his foot stuck but he had no idea what would happen next. Even if he could not use his hand for physical combat but he could still use it to make a cero, but he already knows that a cero would not hurt the soul reaper so he had a better idea.

First yamashiro raised his arm and fired a cero towards the human and since he had his back turned to yamashiro he might actually be able to hit somebody finally, as for the soul reaper yamashiro grew some claws into his fingers then slung his hand side ways causing four claws to shoot out aiming for soul reaper, he might be able to block a few but there should be no way that he could block them all or so he hoped. 

WC: 425

Twc: 5,779

Stats

Spoiler

Stamina 41-33-29

Speed 41-33-29

Perception 42-34-30

Ability used

Spoiler

weapon mold.

yamashiro special glans are not just located in his throat, they run though out his whole body, this allows him to extract his special web from any where on his body. by taking his special webbing in his hand yamashiro can create any thing he wants from a sword axe or arrows to any kind of melee or ranged weaponry.

ChaosKaiz    583

"Just let me play." Regashi would watch as the human would be forced to fall down the hole which would be enough to remove him from the battle, even if temporarily, as his Hado would fly towards the Arachnid with tremendous force from a low-level spell. There was a rush from engaging in a battle, but more so would be the fact that Regashi had been a part of pointless sparring matches in order to test his skills over and over. This would be the first time that he was in the middle of a real combat situation and the problem was that his basic Shikai was doing nothing against direct confrontation. Perhaps if the human was not around, or even would have decided to work with the Soul Reaper, but in this case, there would be no such luxury. "We could have so much more fun together."

The kido would seem to cause a good amount of damage to the hand of the hollow, but the beast was able to deflect the focus of the attack and force it to crash nearby and cause a small cloud of dust. "In most cases, I would be against releasing the extent of this release..." Regashi would have no idea what was fully occurring within the small amount of dust, but he would observe the human making his way out of the hole and even directing his discontent towards Regashi's actions that would seem to interfere with the human's desires. The bullets fired from the spirit attack being a sufficient message to his intent to not allow the Soul Reaper to go without being checked as he would step back a good distance to avoid the attack not aware of the warning shots. "But perhaps it stands to increase your survival..."

Regashi would decide on the spot for what his actions may bring, the repercussions in totality, but grateful that there stands no other bystanders and no one else to observe what he was about to reveal. As the human was deciding to make his attack, Regashi would decide to make his as well. "So shall we make this little game fun?" In a burst, Regashi would make his way towards the pair as he would reach towards his back where his Tanto settled upon the back of his hip taking his right hand on the handle of the horizontal blade. 

"Repent..." The blade would start to slide from the sheath smoothly as the heat from Regashi would start to fade, slowly at first with a rapid decrease in temperature until it would meet a stable calm level. 

"So it shall be..." Smoke that would come from his back would grow rapidly from his body as if he was on fire. "So it has been."

"Musuba Reta Tetsu Senshi..." The blade would be released entirely from the sheath as these words were spoken as the blade would shatter into six different pieces. These individual fragments would attach to each of his wrists, his ankles, to the back of his neck and finally his tailbone. From these fragments would they start to grow and spread creating chains that would wrap around his wrists, ankles, torso, and neck with the ends extending out behind his body about three feet. The chains around his wrists and ankles would have a bright blue color while the two that would be on his torso and neck would start to turn ashen grey.

At the moment of the chains formation would the Arachnid unleash four claws from the same webbing as before as simultaneously, using his other hand, unleashed a Cero after avoiding the attack of the human. Though Regashi would take no care for the attacks itself, as he would only have so much time to utilize this power before it would overwhelm him. "Just give in." Regashi knew he only had so much power in him and controlling this would be difficult, but as long as he maintained his focus he would not have to use it for too long.

"It will only take a few strikes," Regashi said as he would pull his right arm back with his fist clenched as if he was preparing for a punch. The claws would fly through the air, two of which striking him in his chest where his Zanpakuto would cover his body and allow him to protect against the attack, but one was able to fly lower and strike his abdomen and even pierce into his right side, and the other one was able to graze his left cheek just below the eye patch strap. His right hand would fly forward as he launched himself towards the Arachnid, feeling the pain of the claw in his abdomen.

As he aimed his fist at the ribs of the large creature, the danger would be from the chain attached to his right arm. As he swung, almost like a shadow, would be a large dark arm whose hand was about the size of Regashi's body (6 Feet and 1 Inch) from edge of the pinky to the edge of the index finger. It was trailing his movement by but a few seconds behind, but its force was just a quick with the size as an amplification. It is a figure that is easily seen by those that could match Regashi's power, but those that fall behind would see only the smoke from his body massing together behind his movements. 

WC | 910
TWC | 4,593
OWC | 8,352

Battle Information

Stats
Stamina | 41 -> 37 -> 29
Speed | 42 -> 38 -> 30
Perception | 42 -> 38 -> 30
Strength & Reiryoku | 60 -> 56
Reiryoku Speed | 50

Kajiya (鍛冶屋, lit. "Blacksmith" or "Metallurgy") - Shikai Feature

Spoiler

Tenkai (展開, lit. "Expansion") - 

Spoiler

- Negates Core Abilities
- Chain Durability
Left Arm - 15
Right Arm - 15
Left Leg - 15
Right Leg - 15

Kakuchō (拡張, lit. "Extension")

Spoiler

- Strength of Shadow Limbs = Reiryoku
- Limb Trails Movement

• Like 1

Such fun this was. So much information was being recorded. Studying all of the ongoings of the battle in vivid detail. It was simply mesmerizing. As Kuroto sped towards the hollow, he manages to see something out of the corner of his eye. A blur, if only faint, of the Death God going through a bit of a transformation. It wasn’t major by any means but enough to make Kuroto briefly question if the Shinigami was finally getting serious. As expected, his empowered kick missed its target, creating a large crater upon impact. The thick cloud of dust made it impossible for either party to see, leading Kuroto to briefly lose track of his intended prey. However, beings such as the hollow had a propensity for sneak attacks which Kuroto prepared for. The wings upon his back quickly expanded outward, forming a makeshift shield for the attack which did indeed strike him in the back. The force of the attack was enough to knock him a good distance away, his body crashing into a car a short distance away. Although his suit managed to mitigate a good portion of the damage, it was still enough to cause a noticeable sting. That’d be a bruise in the morning for sure. Kuroto rises out of the dent in an almost zombie-like fashion and turns to face the battle going on in front of him. The Death God’s energy signature had changed, something primal about that change he briefly managed to see him undergo. It was time to play to his real strengths, bide his time and strike when the moment was perfect. With a chuckle, Kuroto summons one more card as he slips deeper into the dust. “Kamen Ride:” the driver announced, the final portion being drowned out by the fierce battle. Kuroto’s form changes once again as he clutches his weapon in hand, lying in wait.

WC: 316

Reiatsu: 26,000

Abilities Used: 

Heavy Acceleration: The user creates a temporal field that distorts and slows everything and everyone caught in its range. It is represented by a red energy field radiating from the user’s body though the color can change depending on the user or whatever form he is in. The radiating energy field follows the user around. Those affected in the area begin to slow down, feeling fatigued and sluggish. Their brains are still moving at the same pace but it takes longer for their bodies to react. To some, it feels as if they are slowly losing consciousness. The user can determine who is affected by the temporal field. (Reduces enemy Stamina, Perception, and Speed by 8 for five posts) [3/5]

Battle. It was the one thing that he always had on his mind, was battling just a way for him to kill, or was battling a way for him to have fun. Those thoughts always came to his mind when ever he would face a opponent in battle, but it would seem he was being faced with both of those choices today as he faced off against two very strong beings.

Even tho he had his eyes on the soul reaper he could tell that his cero was able to hit the human tho unfortunately it was not enough to kill the little fly but it was enough to push him back, the sound of body hitting metal could be heard a good ways away so with the human down he thought he could focus on the shinigami heading his way.

While his projectile's was flying towards the soul reaper yamashiro watched as he called out a name as he unsheathed his short sword from behind his back, his sword then broke into six pieces as each piece attached its self onto the soul reaper. Two of the pieces went on to his wrist,two attached to his angles, one to the base of his neck and lastly to his tail bone, from there they turned into chains that followed behind him.

Luckily all his attacks that he had sent fly at the shinigami managed to hit its mark, two of them made it in to strike his chest but cause of the chest plate it was stopped, one was able to go down going into his abdomen and out his right side while the last one was able to graze him on his cheek. Yamashiro knew he was not going to be able to dodge this but he would lessen the damage by moving back, as he did he was able to barely get out of the way except the tip of his chain made a small slice, the only thing he was not able to dodge was some attack that came after the physical attack that hit his ribs and sent him flying back into a building.

He could tell that he had a broken rib and about three that was cracked, he could not tell how long it had been since he has had this much fun but if he did not wish to get killed then he would need to up the game difficulty a little so while he was inside the dark building he could see out but he was doubtful any one could see in.

So pulling back two arrows he fired them simultaneously as one was aimed for the soul reaper's leg, the second one was aimed for the same area that his claw was able to penetrate, as soon as the arrows lift the tips of his fingers he used sonido to appear 10 feet behind the shinigami with two more arrows already pulled back, the third and forth arrows was also shot simultaneously as the third one was aimed for the inside of the back of his knee while the forth one was aimed for the center of his back. 

WC: 531

Stats

Spoiler

Stamina 41-33-29

Speed 41-33-29

Perception 42-34-30

Ability used.

Spoiler

weapon mold.

ChaosKaiz    583

Just before the impact of his own attack against the Arachnid as he would see in the distance what could only be understood as the Human flying through the air after being struck by the Cero. There was a concern, even a hope, that the human would survive the attack but at the same time, he would hold the desire that the impact was enough to knock the man unconscious and allow Regashi to deal with the Hollow without interference. The hollow was able to avoid the initial punch that was being delivered by stepping back, the extension of the Zanpakuto would reach out and deliver a massive strike against the body of the large Arachnid. The force of the attack was savage as it would crush into the Hollow and send him flying into a building in the distance. "This is..." Regashi had a strained look on his face as he lifted himself up after the punch attempting to catch his breath. "Harder than I thought..."

He would look towards the building that he sent the hollow into but could not see beyond the debris and dust that had formed, "Good. Allow the Darkness to consume you." Regashi would hear the words echoing within his head while adjusting his posture.

"You must balance your mind..."

Slowly, Regashi would start to lower his posture and allow his focus to enter the field of his Eight Trigram Realm of Divinity. His single eye would be focused on the building attempting to see if the creature was going to move. His chains, heavy, dangling upon his arms and other parts of his body feeling as if he was being weighed down. With little time left, he would take note of the quick movement of the hollow that would circle around him. It fast, almost too fast, but Regashi was able to maintain a visual on him.

Though he would notice two strange objects flying at him he considered his options and realized that he was limited on decisions and limited on reserves to maintain this power. So quickly Regashi would turn on his right foot in order to completely face the Hollow and step forward with the momentum to deliver a jumping roundhouse kick towards the left side of the creature. Unsure of how the Hollow would react he would feel one of the two attacks pierce into his right leg stabbing his thigh from the second set of arrows. Another solid attack, one he could not ignore this time, as the pain would sting his leg but the attack was already sent. As his kick ould go through, so would the shadow trailing behind again as another attack would cut his right calf of the first set of arrows from the building. 

"Revel in the pain."

WC | 563

Battle Information

Stats
Stamina | 41 -> 37 -> 29
Speed | 42 -> 38 -> 30
Perception | 42 -> 38 -> 30
Strength & Reiryoku | 60 -> 56
Reiryoku Speed | 50

Kajiya (鍛冶屋, lit. "Blacksmith" or "Metallurgy") - Shikai Feature

Spoiler

Tenkai (展開, lit. "Expansion") - 

Spoiler

- Negates Core Abilities
- Chain Durability
Left Arm - 11
Right Arm - 10
Left Leg - 10
Right Leg - 7

Kakuchō (拡張, lit. "Extension")

Spoiler

- Strength of Shadow Limbs = Reiryoku
- Limb Trails Movement

As yamashiro watched as two of his arrows missed there mark he could sense a familiar discharge of energy which would let him know that the human had gone into another one of his weird transformation but as to what it look like he was not fully sure as the human was still hiding inside smoke.

Luckily two of his arrows was able to hit there mark as he wanted, one hit his thigh which would begain to slow him down while the other one hit the back of his calf which in again was gonna make it harder to move, unfortunately the soul reaper was smart enough to turn and attack just as he had so he was not gonna be able to dodge, but luckily he did have enough time to block his attack by bringing up his left arm which was able to absorb all the damage tho it was now broken from the attack which made his left arm useless.

There was no fun a game if a person can't fight at there fullest so it was about time that he went back home, the kick was so strong that again he was sent flying away but yamashiro was smart enough to attack just as the enemy attack hit, chewing up some webbing yamashiro shot a string of his webbing out from his mouth then bit it off as he was sent flying.

If the string hit any part of him the string will suddenly spread out like a spider Webb net trapping him, yamashiro got sent flying past the smoke where the human was which allowed him to see him but more like a blur so he also shot a string towards the human also as he flew past him.

Just as the human did yamashiro landed into a car but unlike his crash his car suddenly blew up, yamashiro stood up tho it was weakly he knew that he would not last much longer in this fight so he needed to high tail it back to hueco mundo, to making a gargonta behind him yamashiro walked into the large black void as the door way began to close he made some last minute remarks.

" soul reaper, human I bid you all a good by, but this shall not be the last you hear of me." 

WC: 392

Twc: 923

Stats

Spoiler

Stamina 41-33-29

Speed 41-33-29

Perception 42-34-30

Ability used

Spoiler

sticky shot.

using a special glan located in his throat yamashiro  is able to fire a long sticky string from his mouth. when it makes contact on a surface, the end spreads out like a spider web trapping what ever it touched. it might not look it but the string is very hard to cut so it well take a power higher then his own to snap it.

speed of string= throw speed.

hardness of string= strength

Ooc: attempting to leave thread.