Sign in to follow this  
Grimm the Ripper

The adjuchas arc: army vs army who has deaths embrace.

he looked around his surroundings as he once again stood on the sandy banks of the white sands of hueco mundo, he had been kicked out of the pack he was in but for what reason he was still unsure of the motives. well he sure as hell could not make a army staying out under the bright moon so he would need to take over a colony or hopefully find a empty one seeing as they...or he should say he wiped out when he was still in the nest with the others.

but if he was being honest he never did like being told what to do, so making his way out into the endless sea of white sand he searched high and low until he was finally able to find a empty hive where he could call home and start building his army but his army would only have the strongest or else taking makio head would not be as fun.

when he entered the colony yamashiro laid traps all though out the hive to make sure no person could just stroll into his place unwelcome, he looked for about a hour before he decided on a spot which would be only his, then he headed back out to try and find some hollows that actually knew how to fight then get them to join him.

but first he needed to rescue his men that was still in makio army so closing his eyes yamashiro started by looking for there spiritual pressure, once he was done doing that he started walking onto the direction that he sensed them at. as he got closer to their hide out he noticed that the hollow he found before standing guard out side, this one he was not sure wither or not this one would actually work for him but there was only one way to find out so he approached the hollow as he looked up at him.

the hollow just looked at yamashiro for what seemed like a pretty long time but mostly he was trying to figure out his motives.

" your not supposed to be here yamashiro, I'm sorry but I can not let you in."

he knew this was gonna happen cause he works for makio right luckily he came with a back up plan.

" I never did get your name hollow but I did not come here to play games what I did come for was you and a few other hollows for my new army I am making, I am sure you would have more fun at my army.

for one I do not make my army stay around the base all the time, I do not force my men to do nothing except under certain times, and the fun part is I'm not just building a army to have one I have plans per say but I can not do my self so that's why I need a hand full of Worthy fighter's you could be part of that if you decide to help me to get in and join my army."

the odds on him actually helping him was maybe at 10% at the least 15% max and that depends on how much the hollow liked him or disliked him, but it seemed like forever before the giant ass worm spoke a word.

" that dose not sound like a bad idea and I'm guessing this plan has something to do with taking over hueco mundo as a whole." the hollow was smarter then it looked, indeed his idea evolved around the thought of taking over but it was more like a big video game to him to see just see how far he could make it up the ranks to take over. "

you seem to have a general grasp of my idea but not the whole thing, but I do not plan on shearing any more until I am completely sure on all the aspects so what do you say want to join."

the worm thought about it for a few minutes before he started laughing, yamashiro was not sure why he was laughing he did not remember saying any thing funny.

" you know I am not sure how long it has been since I have had any fun, tho if I had to guess it was when the Quincy's hollows and soul reaper's fought in the hundred year blood war, so sure I will join you."

yamashiro chuckled as he created a large hammer and with one massive strike blew a big ass hole into the side of the cave, it would not be long now before more troops arrived to see what happened so he climbed up to where he could see them but they would not see him..well at least not at first. just as he thought the back up troops came running out to what made the noise.

" hey what the hell is going on here, what made that hole maggot, speak now or I shall cut you up into piece's and feed you to the wolfs for dinner."

even with other hollows the worm did not have a problem with taking his sweet time answering a person.

" I am not sure sir I was making my rounds like normal when I heard the loud noise so I came to see what it was, that's when you guys came out yelling if I had to guess I would say he has already gone inside."

it was now or never seeing as they was all standing in one spot he might not get another shot like this again, so charging up his energy yamashiro fired off a strong enough cero to wipe out the four hollows standing there, not counting his new comrade of course. with that yamashiro went inside to look around while the other one stayed out side in case more enemy show up out there while he inside.

the inside of this place was really no different then the last hide out they was in but how big it was he could not be sure, he continued to look around until he came to a hall way that had light shinning down the path. yamashiro took the path and walked down it as he came to the end he peeked though and he noticed the monkey hollow he was able to get before so hopefully he could do it again. slowly making his way into the room he also saw another hollow in the room also so walking up behind it he made a small blade then stuck it into the hollows skull killing him instantly.

" hello there monkey shits how goes it, before you think you need to fight me your wrong I am just here to get any hollow that wishes to follow me to join my army so what do you say."

yamashiro kept his guard up the whole time cause he was not sure if this hollow wished to attack him or join him could be both for all he knew but that would just make the game more fun.

" your lucky I hate my new boss so sure I will join your army, I am guessing your also looking for raido correct well he is being kept in chains down stairs in the holding cells, makio put him down there when he attempted to leave after you makio said if he did not work for him he would not allow him to work for no one."

well it would seem he has his hands full but he needed raido in his army so he had no choice.

Wc:1,285

Twc: 7,524

' I'm coming for you raido hold on.' Yamashiro thought as he was making his way down to the holding cells where prisoners was kept held, this looked like a good way to gain lots of Ally's in one go but mostly he just came for raido so the hollows can either take what he is offering or they can go to hell he did not really care.

" There he is men attack the intruder do not allow him to go any further down this path."

These hollow must have forgot what he looked like and what's worse he has not even been gone but for a few days, it was such a shame but he would have to show these weakling there place on the cutting bored. But unfortunately he did not have time for delays cause if he did not happen to grab raido and get out under 10 minutes then the boss normally gets involved and that's not what he needed right now so chewing up some sticky web yamashiro shot two strings, the first one hit the hollows on his right side then the second string trapped the hollows to his left to the wall just like the right.

This now left a opening in the pathway so taking it yamashiro headed down tell he made it to a large opened area and as he looked around he noticed a hollow sitting on its knee's, the posture looked a lot like a samurai praying before it goes out for battle.

" I welcome you warrior to this place of battle I must be your first opponent thus before you face another two before you can reach the spot you so much long for, but now prepare your self for here I come."

The hollow stood up and came running in towards him as he started to swing a wooden samurai sword at him, the speed was not very fast so yamashiro reached up and caught the stick with nothing more then his hand, the strength was not very strong either which made yamashiro wonder why they even had him guarding any thing as weak as he was.

" what the hell is this, if this is what you have for power its pretty damn boring so here let me show you what real power feels like so you have a understanding. "

gripping hold of the wooden sword tight he pulled his arm back then blasted a smocking hot hit to the hollows face causing him to fly backwards like a spinning top. Taking no time for the hollow to hit the floor completely yamashiro rushed over as he was over the hollow with a cero charged up in his hand, taking his hand yamashiro smashed it into the hollows face and into the ground before unleashing his full powered cero and laughed like a maniac the whole time he did it.

He watched as the hollow began turning into dust slowly returning back to the cycle of life, hopefully he had better luck in his next life but yamashiro could not dabble here he needed to continue on and reach raido before something happens.

WC: 530

Twc: 8,054

He was not sure how long he had been fighting for but if he did not hurry then he might be to late to help his soon to be second in command, he could feel his power growing with each battle he had but lately just his eye sight and agility seemed to have gotten better. He was able to see things more clearly now then he ever has which would help him later on against the faster fighters, while his new found speed would allow him to get past his enemy defences before they even know what hit them and as well as helping him to dodge enemy attacks more easily.

Yamashiro continued to make his way down this long ass stair case which seemed to be going on forever but just like last time he came out to a large opened area that was lit with touches all around, and standing in the center of the room was another hollow and this ones appearance took on the shape of a praying mantis.

" oh what do we have here a adjuchas hollow by the looks of it, it has been some time since some one was able to get pass the first floor. I have not had a opponent to face in such a long time I do hope that you do not die before I have some fun."

The mantis hollow said as he started sharpening his blades on one another, yamashiro could not take this hollow lightly or else he would be finding his head on the floor beside him, reaching down yamashiro placed his fingers deep into the ground then came up with a large piece of the ground. Yamashiro then tossed the rock into the air right above where the hollow was standing from there he jumped up into the sky as he began punching the rock causing it to break into chunks and go flying towards the mantis like a meteor storm from hell.

The mantis managed to cut any stone heading for him while the rest of them landed all around him but the stone shower was nothing more then a distraction so he could get up close on the hollow, yamashiro came in with a powerful punch and while it was fast the mantis hollow was still able to get one of his arm blades up in time to block the fatal blow. The power behind the attack caused the hollow to get pushed back some ways before it managed to stop its self, when the hollow looked up to see where yamashiro was he had already fired a cero towards the mantis hollow, the hollow did not have the time to dodge the incoming cero so instead the hollow just sliced right down the center of it causing each half to fly past him hitting the wall behind him.

" ha ha ha ha ha, let me ask you, did you really think that would work. What do you just see this fight as a game shape up your gonna die before I can have my fun and that will really make me mad."

The mantis hollow said before he fired two crescent shaped energy  blasts towards yamashiro and he was not sure why but the spiritual pressure coming off of the energy blasts felt a lot like a cero, in which case yamashiro created a samurai blade using his sticky webbing from his sweat glan then he cut both cero in half sending the pieces all over the place.

" yes I do I do see this world as nothing more then a big game, just like games we have a king or a lord that govern's over what we do, when they go to war who do think he sends... us of course for we are his pawns for battle, soul society hueco Mundo and the world of the living or nothing more then other countries to take over and yet are nothing more and nothing less then game pieces on a chess bored being controlled by the hand of fate.

So how else can you look at this world but as a game, so as for your fun I do not think you are gonna like it."  

The hollow did not seem to be amused by yamashiro remarks so this time the hollow suddenly crossed his arms down in a slashing motion and when he did a gust of wind hit him but he was suddenly cut with small slashes all over his body, they did not really hurt but they stung like hell fire dipped in salt.

" how did you like that hollow now you see how strong I am so I hope you do not take me lightly and think I am just some pawn...no I am much more then that for I get controlled by no one."

Yamashiro was getting bored with this hollows tactics and so he did think it was high time to end this little game of there's so taking his sword the he made he got into a rushing motion and the mantis hollow saw this so he to got ready. The two hollows rushed in towards one another as they both came down with there attacks and it happened so fast they landed past each other as they just stood there neither one knowing who won yet.

Just then both hollows wounds showed its fruit of battle, the mantis arm fell off its body and he had a large slash going across his midsection cutting him almost in two, yamashiro on the other hand had a cut on his cheek and one on his shoulder which means that the mantis was going in for the kill shot.

" you fought better then I expected hollow but that was a fun game after all."

Yamashiro said before heading down the stairs to where the final battle would soon take place, he just hoped that the next battle would be more of a game then his last opponent but as well he hoped he was able to make it to raido before something happens to him.

WC: 1,024

yamashiro continued to where his ally was being held, it seemed like forever now as he already had to fight two hollows on each floor and if the pattern continued like it has been then here soon he would have to go head to head with yet another hollow, and knowing his luck this next hollow would be stronger then any of the other two hollows which came before it.

as he ran the corner he could hear more small fry coming up the stair case so charging up a cero yamashiro fired it causing it to blast away every single weak hollow in the corridor as he ran past there smoldering body's that lay on the ground. just like before yamashiro came out into a large opened area where the hollow he needed to beat in order to save raido was standing in the center of the room, it was big much bigger then he was and it took the form of a all black Jaguar that stood up straight on two legs.

it had red glowing eyes that could be seen from under its mask, and flowing behind it was long red hair which came to about the center of its back.

" who the hell are you and how did you manage to get past the other two....oh well at least you will make for a decent meal if nothing else I suppose. "

the spiritual pressure that he could fee coming off of this hollow in front of him was so large it was off the scale but he could not be thinking about that, if he thought about any thing it should be what his plan on beating this hollow would be. from the way the hollow looked he would guess that he was a brute type of fighter and if that was the case then this fight should be pretty even, but in the likely hood that he had something up his sleeve yamashiro would be prepared for it so for now he just needed to hurry and try to beat him as fast as he could for he has already been made to use up over half his time.

if he was not able to beat this hollow in the next five minutes save raido then escape he would not get out in time before makio makes a appearance and he not a person he would wish to fight right now since he was now a vosto he knows he will have to wait until he to was a vosto before going up against him. going in yamashiro swung his already formed sword up at a diagonal slash but just as his blade was about to make contact with the hollow he suddenly upped and vanished from sight so he started looking around for him just to find him all the way across the room.

how the hell he did that he had no idea but it made being able to hit him a whole lot harder so he needed to find a why to slow him down.

" how the hell can you hit me if you can not even keep up with my sonido, I would just give up if I was you amigo but hey its up to you if you wish to to play tag with the homie. "

so the name of that high speed technique was called sonido ha that was a move he needed to think of learning once he was done here, jumping back he caught a glimpse of the hollow smashing a hole into the ground at the exact same spot he was just standing at then as fast as he was there he was gone again, he would have to keep his senses at max or else he could find his self up a water pipe with no where to go except deaths front door.

he began looking around the room trying to pinpoint his location but unfortunately his sight was not helping him at the moment so instead of trying to see him with his eyes he switched over to trying to find him though sensing him out, he was not sure how well it would work for him but he had to beat this hollow no matter what.

just then the hollow appeared in front of yamashiro like a blur as he placed his paw onto yamashiro chest and the next thing that he knew he was sent flying back as he twisted and rolled backwards, if you have ever seen a person jump from a moving car at high speed that would be what yamashiro looked like just then. yamashiro managed to stop his self from continuing to roll back and with out really aiming he started shooting out his spider webbing, the places the rope hit turned into sticky web that would hopefully trap the hollow which in turn make it to where the hollow could not move which would in turn help yamashiro get a hit in to try and even the fight up some.

unfortunately none of them managed to hit the hollow but now the field had been set to his advantage so if he was able to play his hand right he could come out of this a winning man and not some food for some piece of shit cat, if he could not catch the cat the best plan of action would be to hopefully have him step into one of the spider webs that had been shot moments before.

" it dose not matter if I can not use or keep up with your sonido cause before this fight is over I shall give you a hit to remember."

yamashiro said with a large grin crossing his hollow mouth, he was being cocky but it he was not just saying it to sound tough he would land a hit here soon he just needed to get accustomed to the hollows spiritual pressure, the way he moved and his battle style so if he was able to hang out until then well he should have a way thought up on how to beat him.

" you think so hollow well how about I test that why don't we."

that was when the cat hollow started going at yamashiro at full speed and so all yamashiro could think about was dodging and wondering where the next attack was going to come from let alone be thinking of any thing else, that was when he had a idea but to make it work he was gonna have to let the hollow hit him in order for it to succeed. the two fighters continued to play tag with yamashiro dodging and the cat hot on the attack that was when yamashiro started plan attack the cat, he suddenly tripped on a stone that got under his foot and just as yamashiro thought the little cat took the bait and went in for the attack as yamashiro was down.

unfortunately for the cat hollow this whole thing was nothing more then a trap to get him in close enough to land a solid blow, the cats fist landed firmly onto yamashiro solar Plexus causing blood to be coughed up as it ran down his chin but he was smiling which made the cat get a weird look on its face. the hollow attempted to get his hand off yamashiro chest but could not that is cause when he hit yamashiro he oozed some of his special webbing from his chest sweat glans which stuck to the hollows hand when he struck him, the hollow attempted to get his hand unstuck but was unable to which now gave yamashiro the perfect opportunity to get in a attack and at this range he is sure gonna feel it that was damn sure.

yamashiro made his hands into spear like weapons or more like stingers he was not fully sure but they would do the job he then managed to land three hits before the cat cut off its own arm just to get away from yamashiro attacks, it was a smart idea cause if he had not then he would have been dead.

" looks like I was able to land that hit after all ha ha ha, but your not looking very good there mate."

the hollow was holding his shoulder right above the spot he had to cut his arm off, he was panting heavily and looked like he would pass out at any moment, plus there was the blood loss to issue he was to deal with which means if he could some how wait him out he might just die with no extra attacks having to be used.

" y.y.you are much better then I would have first thought, and it would seem that this battle has come to a end but I doubt you will manage to escape from here before he shows up."

just then the hollow fell face down on to the ground a puddle of blood puddling out from around him, his breathing slowly slowing down until it stopped completely. looking around once it was all over he noticed another stair way that continued on down and if his hunch was right then it would hopefully lead him straight to raido holding cell, closer and closer he got until finely he came to the exit and just like he thought there raido was locked in a cage tho very badly injured to the point of where he could not go any where on his own let alone attempt a jail break.

breaking the locks to the cell yamashiro walked in as he placed raido onto his back then started making his way back to the entrance where that monkey and worm was supposed to be waiting for him but just then as he entered the second room where he fought the mantis there was tons of hollows waiting for him, he quickly got into a fighting stance as he upped his spiritual pressure showing these weakling hollows that he was ready for them. a hollow suddenly came forward and from the look of the hollow he did not look like he wanted to fight then again taking another look around the room he noticed that a single hollow there looked as if they wanted to fight which was very odd.

" please we do not wish to fight we have came here to help, your two comrades out side told us what happened so if you follow us we can show you a way out that not even makio knows about cause we built it long before his lazy ass ever decided to come around."

yamashiro was not fully sure about this for all he knows this could just be a big trap to catch him now that he was worn down from fighting three battles in a row, but what choice did he really have since he knows that no one here could even stand up to makio so he signalled to them that he would follow them.

one of the hollows in the group walked over to the rock wall as he started tapping on it with his face pressed against the stone wall, then by pressing down on a single area of the wall it triggered a pressure plate that revealed a hidden door. yamashiro and the rest of the hollows quickly headed down the passage way heading to who knows where but it was better then back there,  it was about a hour that they had been walking for before they came around a corner to see the moon light from hueco mundo shinning down the Hall way, when they came out from the place he saw that the monkey and worm was already waiting for them.

" I had them meet us here so we did not have to back track all the way back just to pick up these two so I thought it would just make easier in the long run, so do you have a location yet that you wish to head to."

well at least this hollow was not stupid like most the hollows he had come across lately this one actually knew what he was doing, he might just get to like this hollow but he did have a point he needed to think of a area where makio has not already taken over....that's it they would head to the area where yamashiro first awoken hopefully he did not know of that spot if so that gave them plenty of time to rest and get things organized so that he could start to get things ready for the next stage.

" I must give my thanks for helping me out back there if not for you I would probably be back there getting my ass handed to me by makio. but yes I have a place we can go its dew east north of here about a hundred Miles away so make sure every one can handle that."

the hollow just started laughing before he and the other 20 with him started walking in the direction that yamashiro just said, he looked back and gave yamashiro the what are you waiting for slow poke look before heading on up the sand dune.

Wc: 2,224

Twc:3,248

you can not even think of beating me if you can not even keep up with my sonido. those words yamashiro could not seem to get it out of his head since fighting that cat hollow weeks ago, this whole time now yamashiro has been going over his fight in his head over a hundred times but still is unable to figure out the secret behind the move he called sonido.

he has always known about it but always thought that only the espada could use it but it looks like he was wrong so he needed to find out how to use it so that he could become more stronger and fight stronger hollow on more even ground instead of how his last fight went down. what he needed now was to find out how it was used so that he could learn it him self then once he was done with that he could continue to scavenge for more hollows willing to join his growing army, while he tells them that its to stop makio its other job is to help him grain that of a arrancar or they shall once he needs them.

as he was sitting there thinking how he could learn sonido one of the hollows was walking by and saw him so he walked over to yamashiro but as for the reason he was not fully sure yet but he would soon find out.

" is there something the matter boss maybe I might be able to help you with the matter."

ha that was funny cause the only way he would be able to help him out was if he happened to know how to use sonido but from the looks of him he was really doubting it but it could  not hurt to ask or at least tell him of the problem who knows he might even know of some one to teach him.

" yeah actually there is something you could help me with, see I have been trying to find some one who could teach me how to perform a sonido but unfortunately so far I have been out of luck in that department so how about it think you could help with that problem. "

he probably couldn't but it never hurts to ask, the hollow suddenly grinned as if he was just asked a million dollar question and he managed to get it right but honestly it was kinda creepy.

" actually I can teach you, I might not look it but I was once a arrancar lackey and he taught me sonido so that I would be able to keep up and not slow him down...he really hated that and I mean Hated with a capital H. now I found out that when it comes to learning sonido its better to do it hands on instead of just telling you so we are gonna play a game of catch the ribbon.

the only way to win is if your able to perform a sonido which will be the only way to catch up to me fast enough to take this piece of ribbon, so what your gonna want to do is put reishi under your feet when running and hopefully you can pick it up more as you go along, I would explain more but that was also all my master told me also I was able to pick up the rest as I lived my life."

so standing up yamashiro went along with the hollows plan so they headed out into the desert but as he looked up he noticed that the hollow was a lot of feet away.

" OK you can come at me when ever you wish just two rules, rule one no attacking the only goal is to grab this ribbon on my belt, and rule to no abilities you are to only catch me using sonido and nothing but sonido I do not care if it takes you fifty days and fifty nights we will finish this."

the hollow was starting to sound more like a camp instructor then a teacher but screw it he needed to focus on learning sonido, so first yamashiro placed reishi under his feet then took off towards him and tho he could tell that he was faster by just doing that he already knows he was not doing a sonido and so by the time yamashiro got up to the hollow he heard a static boom like sound and he was gone.

he started looking around but he was unable to see him but just then he saw the hollow sitting on the log of one of the petrified trees,once again he put the energy under his feet and then went after him and tho it seemed like he was getting a little faster but unfortunately no sonido yet which was starting to bug the hell out of him and with the words of the damn cat running though his head he needed to get stronger, stronger and faster which was why he was trying to learn sonido but with not much luck.

it had now been ten days since yamashiro started training in sonido and he had not stopped yet and it looked like neither ones stamina was beginning to drop tho yamashiro progress was coming along just nice, so far there has been two times that he was almost able to grab the ribbon so hopefully the third time was the charm. it was time yamashiro could feel it in his body with all this running around it was slowly building his leg muscles and increasing his speed slowly over a few days time, this time when yamashiro went to use sonido he heard a weird noise but looking down he saw that was right behind the hollow and he had yet noticed yamashiro behind him so reaching down he picked up the ribbon and zoomed back to in front of him using sonido and showing the ribbon while smiling, the hollow was shocked as he looked down to see the ribbon missing.

" congratulations boss you have learned sonido but you still have a long ways before you will be able to master it. but now that's over I shall see you around."

now that he had a new skill under his belt his fighting capabilities went up as well, but chasing some one around for ten whole days can really take a lot out of some one so he used sonido to vanish and headed back to his bed for some much needed rest.

WC: 1,101

Twc: 4,349

Learned sonido needed 600/1,101 complete.

Yamashiro woke up from his sleeping and since he had been up for ten days straight he was very tired so he slept for two whole weeks so when he got up he was so hungry that he could eat a hundred hollows. Standing up he headed out to find some food he ran into raido who was also out to find some food so they decided to go out together, unfortunately while they was out gathering  food the base was attacked.

Many of the hollows did not make it while others was very badly injured to the point of not being able to fight for weeks, yamashiro asked around and found out that place was attacked by just five people which was not good. But he could not just sit back and not do nothing so he sent scouts out to gather info on where those Guy's hide out was at, once he did he gathered up his strongest fighters and headed out towards the enemy's base.

He was not sure if this was some kind of test or fate but he did not care at the moment what he did care about was kicking these five people asses that thinks they can walk into another persons base hurting his men. He walked over a sand dune to finally see the enemy base a little ways away so to cover the distance in no time at all he used sonido to be now standing in front of the bases wall, instead of walking in though the front door he decided to make his own entrance by knocking a hole into the side of the base.

When he walked in the first thing he did was search out where the five people spiritual pressure was located at, it took him a few minutes but he was able to find where all the people was at so he headed out towards the closest trace of spiritual pressure. But before he headed out he had to decide on which path he would go down since in front of him was five path ways to choose from so if he did not chose right he would have to fight the strongest one first, so after choosing the path he wanted to head down he started onto the path to where his first opponent waited for him.

Yamashiro walked out of the the path way but he did not see any thing so he wondered if there was something wrong with his senses, but that was when something came walking out of the shadows towards him and he could tell that this fighter was not someone to take lightly. When he came into the light  he could get a better look at him he was about six foot tall red with for wings one set big the second set was smaller, but what yamashiro thought was weird was that this hollow had two heads instead of one.

" hello"

" I do hope our"

" greeting to you"

" was to your liking"

" Friend "

the two heads talked  separate from one other as if each head had its own brain which will make fighting him very hard, but he knows he can do it if he focuses. 

WC: 541

Twc: 4,890

Yamashiro was not here to play around or play games he had one job and one job only and that was show these hollows that they could not go around killing other hollows army, the hollow came over as it swung its arm down like it was swinging a blade but there was nothing in his hand so yamashiro used sonido to dodge his invisible sword. There was a hole suddenly smashed into the ground, reaching over yamashiro grabbed the hollow by the back of his head then smashed it into the ground. He started charging his cero in his hand, he laughed and laughed then blasted the whole body of the hollow tell he was under a large pile of rubble. He did not think that the hollow would be this easy but that was way to easy, turning around yamashiro started walking away when the hollow spoke up weakly.

" you been played yamashiro the rest are not here and you will not be able to find them ha ha ha ha."

Yamashiro looked at him as he licked his lips with a very wicked look in his eye, walking back over to the hollow he took his led as he shoved it though the hollows eye then ripped off the hollows arm and was gonna go for a leg but the hollow decided to talk.

" fine....fine I shall tell you, the rest of them are in a base five clicks to the south of here but its almost impossible to find."

Shaking his head yamashiro crushed the hollows head under his foot then walked out of the cave. 

WC 271

Twc: 5,161

Yamashiro did like the hollow said as he traveled the five clicks due south of where the cave was, the one thing about hueco mundo that he was never able to like was the fact that it was always dark there, maybe if they had some stars in the sky like the world of the living did it would not be as boring to look at.

He could not seem to get the words out of his head that the hollow told him, it seemed that from the way he said it the cave is hidden behind a barrier or maybe some other kind of ability and for all he knew it was probably another hollows doing tho he will be able to get a better idea about it once he was at the location and had a view of the area. Four hours later yamashiro and the handful of hollows he brought along arrived at the spot where the cave was supposed to be at but unfortunately all that there was there was sand and more empty black sky, the thing was he knows that there are hollows here but he could not seem to see them any where and that was when he had a idea if they was not on top of the sand there can only be one other place it could be and that was under the sand.

" worm dig a hole in the sand and see if you can happen to see a cave of some kind down there."

The hollow shook its head in understandable and then began digging deep under the sand and did not seem to come up for a very long time but he still did not know if the hollow could speak or not, its not like he has ever said any thing when spoke to. The worm came back up to the surface and shook his head side to side which he could understand as he did not find any thing, he needed to find the cave but he was starting to run out of ideas to use, that's when he remembered that adjuchas have the unique ability to control the menos grande so letting out a strange noise he waited and not long after the gillain was there ready for there orders.

" menos use your cero and attack all around us."

The hollows did exactly as yamashiro asked as the started charging there cero as they did fired it in a circle around every one, yamashiro kept his eyes searching around cause if he was lucky he would be able to catch a glimpse of what ever it was that was keeping the cave hidden. Just as he predicted a blur of rainbow shinned as it got hit by the hollows cero and even tho the hollow only nicked it yamashiro now had a idea where it was so charging up yamashiro fired his cero and it hit the barrier dead center, from there he directed the other hollows as to where to fire at and as all of them had their cero concentrated onto one spot it caused the barrier to start cracking so they would need to add more power to be able to break it.

Luckily with the crack in it they had the perfect spot to aim for but he had a idea on how he would break the barrier down, he formed a bow using his special webbing he fired a large arrow that hit the wall as hard as a cannon ball but it still did not seem to be enough, but if they added their cero behind that then it would act as a booster giving the arrow more punching power behind it hopefully giving it enough strength to bust though. Charging his cero the hollows noticed so they began making there cero so as yamashiro fired his cero the rest of the hollows also fired there cero, the combined power of all the cero plus the arrow it seemed to be enough as the barrier formed spider cracks all over it before it busted into tiny stardust particles that came down every where like rain.

Glad that the barrier was now taken care of yamashiro entered the cave with the others following behind him like lost puppy's it some times made him feel like killing the whole lot of them but if he did that then who would fight in his army. Again as he entered the cave he came up to five path ways to chose from and if it was any thing like before then at the end of this hall way shall be a hollow that he will have to fight, so to end this quickly he would split the hollows into five deferent teams that way they would hopefully all get to the end at the same time.

So once the teams was made they was all went down there paths to go fight there enemy, when he exited the pathway he came into a large opened area, the ground was not very even and it looked more like a rocky mountain side which would make fighting a little harder but he should not think about that instead he should be focusing on the enemy that stood in front of him, but there was something familiar about its form actually it looked just like the hollow he just fought before coming here.

" you look as if you have seen a ghost sir oh wait you must have beaten my brother, what a pity but I always knew he was never a good hollow in fact I knew that he would die any day now so I thank you for taking care of that so called hollow. But I do think that your here for me so come and get some that's if you think you can."

Yamashiro could see right though that trap he was trying to get him to become mad but it takes more then just some cheat taunts to make him lose his cool, so making some throwing star's he watched as they quickly hardened into something even stronger then metal, he tossed them as hard as he could and watched as they made a direct path for the hollows chest. Just then flames came roaring up from around the hollows feet  burning his throwing star's into a crisp, oh crap was the only thought going though his head at that moment for nothing like this has ever happened...unless you count that time the hollow snapped out of them.

" Is that the best you can do if so you have no chance chance against me, so I tell you what I shall be generis today and let you leave here with out burning you and with a message from the sixth espada Grimjaw jagerjack, this is my domain disband your army or things will get Missy."

It seemed he has even caught the eye of the espada well to bad he did not attend to listen so he would just need to find a way around the damn fire cause that was the only problem he could seem to find. 

WC: 1,204

Even if the ability was extraordinary that did not mean that the person which was controlling it would be exempt so his best bet would be to try and find a weak spot in the flames or attempt to try and find a blind spot where he could try to get in so he could hit him with something and him not seeing it. Using sonido yamashiro vanished from where he was standing as he then landed behind the hollow, he had some hardened webbing over his fist so he did not burn a hand off if he got seen.

And just like he did not want to happen happened as the flames gushed up from around the hollow and it was a good thing that he had that protection on his hand cause if not for that he would have not been able to get his hand out of the way in time.

" I see your answer is no ha well that's kinda disappointing but it can not be helped, also your wasting your time trying to find a blind spot I have none thanks to this skill I am..."

"Ass hole stop yapping and know your place." Yamashiro said as he interrupted the hollow by placing a fully charged cero point blank to his shoulder and let lose, he watched as the cero fully developed the hollow as it blasted him into the wall but thanks to that he could not see any thing from the dust to be able to counter attack.

" allow me to explain smart ass why you just got blasted back from my attack, you was to damn busy yapping your mouth and gloating to notice me sneaking in while charging my cero, its to bad your not around to hear it tho."  

He was turning around to leave thinking he had won but just as his back was facing where the hollow had been blasted he heard some rubble move but he did not have time to do any thing cause the hollow was now standing right behind him, it must have used sonido to be able to get to the crater to him in such short amount of time.  

" thank you sir for pointing out my weakness tho your right I do start getting chatty when I know victory is so close to being in my grasp. But no hard feelings this is just me getting you back for that sneak attack."

The hollow placed his hand on yamashiro back and he could feel the burning of his attack gaining power, the hollow then unleashed the attack and yamashiro attempted to stay his ground but the force behind the move had his feet skidding across the ground until he could no longer handle it and it blasted him into a rock wall, he could hear the hollow behind him laughing his ass off cause of what he did.

The attack hurt but luckily he did not seem to hit him with full strength so it did not do much but gave him some scratches and burns, before standing back up yamashiro reached down as he was standing and picked up some sand as he then tossed it right into the hollows face and eyes hopefully giving him a clear shot for a attack that would hopefully help him win the battle.

His idea worked as the sand hit the hollows face it suddenly blinded him and that's when he noticed his opening so he decided to take the shot cause if he did not do it now then he might not get another shot at it cause of that damn fire. So making some spiked knuckle protector he started punching the hollow all over as hard as he could until the hollow yelled out and stopped his fist then tossed him back.

" You Little Bitch How Dear You Lay Your Filthy Hands On Me, I Shall Make You Pa.."

The hollow stopped as his legs did not want to work for him and that right there was his best shot to kill him so taking his hand yamashiro thruster it the hollows chest, he chuckled before blasting off a cero which being fire from inside him it blasted his whole top half off, it fell to the ground with a heavy thud and so now that was over he walked over to the exit and walked though the entrance, he needed to hurry and see just how many of his solders was able to make it though there paths.

WC 759

Twc: 1,963

Walking out of the tunneling walk way he noticed that raido the worm and one other had made it to the boss but the monkey was no where to be seen but he would be nice enough to give him ten extra minutes before he headed on for he had better things to do then to just stand around with his foot up his ass goofing off, well ten minutes had gone by and the monkey was still no where to be seen but just as soon as he was about to leave the monkey made his way though the walk way.

The lot of them all entered the next room but what they saw was not what they expected at all, standing in the center of the room was a vosto lorde the final form a hollow enters in there evolutionary cycle, and from the looks of it he did not look very happy. Lucky for him he had the other adjuchas with him so it was not gonna be just a one on one fight which means they might be able to beat him, all the hollows decided to fire a cero at the vosto but there was suddenly a red wall which formed  in front of the hollow and it was actually able to block all of there combined attacks.

Yamashiro could already tell that they was about to have a very extreme fight on their hands but that idea just got yamashiro more excited about the upcoming battle, but at the same time he knows that they needed  to beat him or they would find them self's dead before they even knew it.

" if you guys wish to beat me then your gonna have to come at me with every thing you have not any of that weak ass shit and maybe just maybe you might just be able to land a damaging blow on me."

Well he asked for it so yamashiro used his curse mark to gain some power as he also entered his adjuchas rage as well did the others, they then all fired a ability of their's and so did yamashiro, he formed a bow and fired a large arrow. The vosto was actually hit by a few of those attacks and it seemed to have really done some damage it was as if he did not expect it to do so much, he had most of the hollows fire a cero which made the vosto move to the side to Dodge it which was just as he thought he would do so using sonido yamashiro appeared right above the vosto with his arrow pulled back on his bow as he unleashed the arrow and it luckily  shot right though the top of the hollows head straight down into the ground.

He watched as the hollow began to turn into dust slowly vanishing like fireflies in the night, now that he has taken care of that this could make for the perfect second base so that he could expand his army even more. Yamashiro decided that it would be nice to take a trip to the world of the living to see how many souls he could eat, besides he might be able to find some strong fighters while he is there so opening a gargonta he walked in, the next stop the human world.

Wc: 565

Twc: 2,528

Leaving thread