Hachūrui has built himself his own private lab hidden away in a private undisclosed location sadly due to its secrecy and nature of the experiments he does it was only natural he never received funding as he built this area with his own two hands over the process of years.

AI system:a_i__system_image_by_alastor_x-d5ouo69.g

This A I has been dubbed the name Lizzy she is in control of all computer and lab fuctions when her creator is not present she has a strange obsession with the outside world and feelings for her master that she was not proramed with.

Hallways:spaceshipcorridor06_01b.jpg84a4ed3a-d9a37541376e1a53f7c30a825af2a052f007.jpg

The hallways ten feet wide and tall with doors that when sealed shut are air tight with two forms of security one being vents in the floor filling the passageways with experimental toxins and drugs (affects are all bad and random some worse than others) and the secondary being security cameras equiped with mini plama canons devastating piercing capabilities 

Personal room:sci_fi_interior_by_kevsanlevsan-d8itflb.medbay_pod_by_xaldan-d7c0fzf.jpg

The computer was peiced together wire by by and programed by Hachūrui over the course of 4 long and strenuous years it is one of his most prized possesions. It may not be pretty but it gets the job done. He also has custom made sleeping unit which pops up out the floor which counts as an automated doctor when hes injured or suffering from ailments.

Autopsy / Operation Table: 

table_01.jpg

This specially designed table can grow in size to acomadate larger specimens up to atleast twice the average height of an average male. It also has a side drawr which contains a variety of custom made tools for this feild of work, along with four robotic arms.this device has its own room away from everything else.

Workshop:Avengers_Lab_AOU_Concept_Art_01.jpg

This area is were he comes to sit and "relax" tinkering away making gadgets as a passtime or to sit and look over his datta

Containment Facility:ns1.thumb.jpg.a33833862ea11a3378bc9acab5a0fef1.jpg

This area is a containment facility for specimens Hachūrui has collected in the feild, each unit is full of a presertive and tranquilizing liquid if a subject is harvested dead or half dead they will remain in that state and incapacitated if alive the glass was specially desighned to withstand vast amounts of power and physical strenth preventing escape should a conscious subject arrive, there are also 20 jumbo sized tanks for more colossal specimen  (not rotting , or if not dead on the verge and if alive restricting any and all movement in a sense making them a vegetable until the receive an antitoxin for the tranquilizer)

Edited by Out Of Service

A light clicking echoed throughout the halls of the lab, a lone single inhabitant lived in this facility in solitude. Hachūrui hair would bounce slightly with each step he took traversing the halls 'what a nuisance' he would think as he took his right hand and moved a strand of loose hair that had fallen infront of his face ; it would be very beneficial if the independent scientist attained some hair gel if it was in his price range. Hachūrui despite having a lab and lots of expensive wares was by no means rich or loaded in fact he had an average income ; the young soul reaper built and tailored all he had in his possesion. Hachūrui had just awoken and had been spending a majority of the day installing new memmory boards that he just so happened to have stolen from the department of research and development during the quincy invasion , despite being a soul reaper he had his own agenda and plans and participating in barbaric uncivilized bloody war was not one of them.

The young shinigami would hault as reached a large door , he'd look up at the sensor above the door awaiting the facial recognition to kick in , "Facial analysis completed welcome master Hachūrui~" a feminine voice chimed from an unknown location as the door would give a loud resounding click and then slowly open. Hachūrui would smile lightly as he gazed at the scene before him , as he walked into the containment center he was rather pleased having actually just finished this part of the lab weeks ago sadly only one specimen had been collected, a dead unamed quincy that was missing his left arm and right leg. Hachūrui would look at the empty tanks with distaste 'i have no specimens and my research has hit a wall' The grey haired scholar would pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh "lizzy please give me a bowl of rocks i need to place them in the tanks" he would ask with a slight tired drawl ; "is there a preference in stone master Hachūrui? " the voice would ask , Hachūrui's pinching of his nose bridge would turn into a fave palm "What is wrong with you i just want rocks it doesn't matter what damn kind!" he'd eclaim in agrivation. 

"Oh! My apologies Hachūrui! Forgive me. " the voice exclaimed in distress and embarrassment as a metal claw holding a basket of grey rocks was lowered infront of him, why did this young man of science have rocks? You may ask well seeing as everyone gets lonely he has had a few pet rocks over the years as he doesnt have real freinds but thats a tale for another day. Hachūrui would grab hold of the basket as the claw retracted back into the ceiling "thank you lizzy , you may dismiss yourself till i head out and open all unoccupied specimen tankd" he would say calmly as he placed his free hand over the rocks projecting his spiritual energy onto them , "Understood" lizzy stated going off line. Hachūrui would slowly begin walking tossing one stone in each specimen tank which would shut close and begin filling with a clean clear dense liquid that if staired at when full one would assume it was full of simple water this process would repeat untill every single tank was holding a stone inprinted with his spiritual power. "Well im all done here what time is it?" Hachūrui would quickly glance up at the wall which held a digtal clock which read 7:00 AM. Hachūrui would set the basket on a near by desk and begin heading out of the facility and down the halls once more, "maybe i should hit rukongai today its been awhile since ive had a decent beer or even been outside" this was an overstatement as it had been a whole years since the Quincy invaded making it a year and nine months since hed seen the sun. Hachūrui would make a stop to his room he had a permanent  inprint on his zanpakto and his backpack so it would be of little importantance to come here to most but he needed one vital thing his gloves.

The young man had accidentally mutated himself in an experiment with his pet lizard giving him reptilian like skin eyes and claws , reason for his gloves being important as he didn't want to rouse to much attention to hiself , despite this his experiment was successful as he turned his pet lizard into a small fire breathing dragon serving as a minor companion to his solitude. Hachūrui would quickly slide on his leather gloves and head out. "Lets see what the day brings"

Ooc> exit thread

Skills used:

Kikoku-te: by imprinting his spiritual energy on an object or idavidual he can summon it or switch places with said item or person or switch the place of two item ,this is achieved by infecting the whole battle feild with his spiritual pressure  ; he can imprint his spiritual power on things via projecting it twoards and onto said being's or making physical contact allowing him to do the switch from afar.

The tapping of Hachūrui's fingers upon the computer keys would echo throughout the empty facility completely in pitch darkness the only light being the dim illumination of his computers Holo V Graphics screen, he had been out to the bars all week and now returned to his desk to study a very peculiar anomaly that was driving him mad. He had placed several bugs and slipped several small computer chips containing worm viruses into the computers in research and development back in seireite meaning he got all reports on hollow apperances and shinigami missions ,affairs and dissapearances. But what had the young upcoming scientific prodigy stuck , where the readings on his screen such utter nonsense.

From the report he was reading a hollow presence was sensed entering the world of the living spilling into it practically and it seemed to have broken off into smaller creatures before it vanished , all soul reapers sent disappeared upon them investigating the creature. Hachūrui would sit back in his chair a few strands of his long silver hair draped themselves over his face as he brought his right thumb up to his mouth and began to chew at the tip of his the leather of his glove which hid the mutation he had caused himself. "What could this new anomaly be...a pack of hollows a self replication technique it's ludacris to think this could be a hollow..." He would say as he picked up one of his rocks and began stroking it like it was alive as he spoke

Hachūrui would push himself away from his desk and stand fluidly in one motion , he would quickly grab his comb from his side drawr and begin walking twoard the exit of his lab into the long security hall while coming his hair. A devilish smile would spread over his face at the idea of what he had planned. Hachūrui was never the hero type but the idea of having new specimens and one so strange as well new roads of experimentation ,  new therios only time would tell but for now he'd come out his hair one must look impeccable for those he plans to give a good caneing to.

A light clicking echoed throughout the halls of the lab, a lone single inhabitant lived in this facility in solitude. Hachūrui hair would bounce slightly with each step he took traversing the halls 'what a nuisance' he would think as he took his right hand and moved a strand of loose hair that had fallen infront of his face , he would quickly re-adjust his hair as he walk.

The young shinigami would hault as reached a large door , he'd look up at the sensor above the door awaiting the facial recognition to kick in , "Facial analysis completed welcome master Hachūrui~" a feminine voice chimed from an unknown location as the door would give a loud resounding click and then slowly open. Hachūrui would smile lightly as he gazed at the scene before him , as he walked into the containment center he was rather pleased having actually just finished this part of the lab weeks ago but now he would have a brand new specimen. Hachūrui would put his hands behind his back walking through the extremly long hall of specimen bubbles to finally come to a incapacitated lurker.

Hachurui took notice the hollow was in the fetal position , he didnt want the hollow to move around his lab leaving his remants everywhere and possibly destroying his lab. He would place a single finger on his chin as if thinking "lizzy my dear fetch me my teachers empty cybernetic corpse ive been working on.." He would pause as he looked at lurker floating there "and give him the anti-toxins and anti-tranquilizers but keep his containment unit full i dont need him attacking out of fear" he would say calmly still eyeing lurker waiting for sighns of movement.

"Right away sir~" a female voice chimed from seemingly nowhere. Hachūrui truly loved his AI but somtimes it was late with its responses. He would keep watch of lurker till the body arrived on a floating operating table about 3 feet off the floor.

6b4a6084fd6a45341e806b775e1bff20.jpg

Edited by Out Of Service

Lurker    76

As soon as he arrived, Lurker was assaulted by a liquid full of toxins trying to find their way into his body. While he had organs he was vulnerable, so he changed his inside to pure black slime, leaving his outside untouched. The first few layers of cells was already exposed, so there's nothing he could do about it, but the next layer was ordered to stop their absorbing process, leaving them unable to take Reiryoku in them but also the liquid. He then destroyed the exposed layer and tried to stand in the tank, leaving his foetus position. Looking around, he then saw the scientist glaring at him and heard a muffled out "right away sir~" 

What is he thinking? Putting his hand on the glass, he finally realized that it was made with Sekkiseki, rendering it extremely durable and unabsorbable. After that, Lurker observed that the tank was injected with what could be assumed to be anti-toxins. He quickly made one of his cell take in the poison and then the newly injected serum, making it responsive again. Huh. This could be useful. I'll keep their composition in mind.  With the newly gained compositions, he melted the bounds holding the liquid together, converting it into pure energy that he assimilated.

With now nothing in the tank, Lurker could talk at last. "That's a lot of precautions and I commend you for it. Now could you please get me out of that tank? It is pretty boring in there." He wasn't angry but truly impressed. He couldn't do anything in that, so this mean he could not work either, that's not efficient at all.

Hachūrui would watch in aww as this hollow pretty much assimilated everything in the tank ; 'outstanding but if he becomes one with what he comsumes ill need to make a new more powerful and fast acting formula' he would think to himself' as lurker began standing inside the containment unit. "I must commend your powers now that i think i fully understand them , though you still require more study" he would say before stepping back with operation table holding the empty vessel he wanted lurker to posses ad he pressed a few buttons on the side of the table causing lurks pod to slowly open until he could walk out with ease. Hachūrui would do the come here motion with his whole hand meaning lurker needed to hurry his butt up then again not like he had options.

"During the short while that you where knocked out i prepared you a vessel to inhabit that wont succumb to your assimilation technique" he would say as the the cybernetic old but hardcore looking man was lowered to lurkers feet his chest cavity empty exposeing his body to be empty for the most part. Should lurker enter he'd have the perfect union of flesh and machine. Lurker would have full control of the body and be able to feel sesantions like that of a soul reaper or human. In a way he'd be one step closer to humanity instead of hollow while retaining his own will and desire.

Lurker    76

While stepping out of his capsule, he replied "I see. I suppose this will be my new home for a while then." Sure, this scientist had his precautions, but so did Lurker. As soon as his feet met the cold floor, he buried cells after cells in a microscopic hole invisible to naked eyes, piercing it until normal earth is reached. Being full of Reishi, the rocks were quickly absorbed and the cells continued their route deeper and deeper so they can duplicate in peace, until another body could be formed.

Casually, Lurker then entered the old man body, filling its inside with the goo and closing its chest. He filled every veins and every nerve to fully grasp the control of the body. Having adapted to his new vessel, he sat on the operating table then asked "Alright, shall we get to work then?"

Hachūrui would glare at lurkers previous standing spot , that creature took longer than he should have to move considering he absorbed the contents of the tank. 'just witnessing that he wasnt effected by the the toxins or tranquilizers , meaning that excuse is out the way' he would think to himself as he leaned on a desk behind him. This creature had infected five humans and seemingly left no physical alteration ; could change his spiritual signature. Containment was Hachūrui's biggest concern because just like the containment unit the body was built with sekkiseki , meaning he wouldn't slip out once sealed up. "Hopefully you enjoy the body , it was my fathers after all" he would say gesturing for Lurker to follow him down a long hall that was lined with cameras that where obviously guns as well.

Once they got past 3 security doors he would speak once more, "lizzy do me a favor clean the containment area with my Stage 3 alpha-z poison , i dont want any of our guest bio-matter left behind and then perform a riatsu scan of the lab" he would pause and hault as he waited for another security door to open for him and lurker both his hands behind his back.  "master Hachurui! Oh also we are 96% done with hacking the gotie 13's recent updated files!"   a female voice chimed from seemingly nowhere. They would keep walking till they came to Hachūrui's workshop the mechanic area in the open while the chemistry area was behind a glass wall and door. "Now lets begin. What would you like to know about yourself or fix" he would say walking over the the glass door preparing to put his eyes on the retnal scanner needing to hear his answer first.

Lurker    76

With a small grin, he thought "he is good after all. But if I heard him, so did my cells. They won't cause any trouble anyway; so this is not even a betrayal. I just don't like my movements being restricted." Lizzy took too long to process Hachūrui's command, Lurker's cells had more than enough time to plug its trail and to completely leave the lab area. It was one of the weakness of a voice interface. After that they went deep into Soul Society, this time hiding its trail. The scan would not come up with anything. 

The hollow took a mental note of everything. The cameras, the guns and also that nearly every tanks were empty. He then answered the shinigami "Your father huh? You did a lot of modification to its corpse I see, I can't gather any energy in this." He followed the scientist across the all and asked "You've hit a wall huh? Your lab is empty, not a single specimen in sight. I guess I will take all of your time then." He then continued accompanying his rival to his workshop.

He listened to the shinigami and made a quick laugh "You certainly don't waste any time do you? I like that. We should probably begin by me explaining the structure of my cell." He proceeded to show him his cell's biology.

cell.thumb.png.874522826998747134871a55bad9987f.png

"So, what do you need to know or what are you suggesting?"

Hachurui would stare at him with a very simple look before , speaking. "Why would i have a living being in my workshop? No one is hardly worth my time you should be gracious i didnt just throw you in the diffusion chamer and seperate your molecules" he would say pulling out a swivel chair and rolling it lurkers way , it was clear this scientist didnt like his work questioned less death be set upon them. "Take a seat" he would commamd as he rumbled through a box pulling out a key board as the glass wall that seperated them from his chemistry lab was now a giant computer screen. Lizzys voice would ring out once more "Hello master how may i help you today~" she would chime as the screen was still black. Hachūrui would begin typing in command his hands moving at the speeds of shunpo as he conatructed the picture lurker provided "this is your cell as it is now i could replicate you in a heart beat , based on this your an adaptive well i would say symbyote but your hostes reap no benifts your closer to a parasitic entitie" he would begin typing again three differnt slimes where on the screen one white , one blue the other purple.

The gene make up would be different for each one but hidden. Each had an image of a soul reaper bonded to the slimes The white one seemed to give the host great power in exchange for his life force meaning it was partly beneficial , the purple one acted on its host's will and sustained itself by eating half of what the host ate while the blue one simply consumed the host and spread.

With the computer simulation done he would look at lurker once more , "its obvious you where created not born if i can do that with a computer , so ill ask again what would you like to improve?" He would ask he would be looking directly at lurkers new eyes , somthing Hachurui did have was animal instincts most people could tell once they noticed his reptilian eyes and the scales arond them.

Lurker    76

The shinigami answered Lurker's remark with a glare and a remembrance that he could kill him anytime he wanted. The hollow chose to shrug and ignore the notice while sitting on the chair rolled at him after being ordered to. The Adjuchas did not appreciated being pushed around that way but since he just upset -involuntary- the scientist he decided to let it go and do as he was told.

He would then observe Hachūrui do his thing with the keyboard and be impressed by his setup. He did not correct the scientist's comment since Lurker was too baffled with it. He really would miss the fact that I am neither? I possess dead corpses, not living ones. When I do taint a living being, I'm just a literal bacterial infection. Also he his missing a big component in these simulations. The Cognizance System. If I were that easy to replicate I would've made myself a giant 'black goo' factory a long time ago. But the perplexed hollow chose to remain silent. The shinigami's next remark made Lurker react and he replied with an bitter tone "Well, if you're that sure I was created, go ahead, run those simulations of yours, see where they take you."

Not only did that scientist missed a giant clue, he insulted him by desecrating his origin. These simulations would only show an infection without any intent. No souls taken and no sign of intelligence. Those slimes he virtually created were far from hollows. After that Lurker regained his composure, he would answer "You seems really fixated on improving or fixing me, well I don't need fixing, but I guess we could work together on something." He then explained how his cells would enter a forced duplication phase when the maximum Reiryoku of the body is reached, then he added "This phase is where I'm vulnerable to attacks. If I were hit by a kido, I would absorb it until my limit is reached, then my cells would start receiving damage. I need something to disrupt those Reiryoku attack or a way they can't damage me even in this phase." Lurker just revealed one of his biggest weakness, but he agreed to work with the scientist, and a relation of trust is needed to do that.

• Like 2

Hachurui would fix his glasses as he would go back to typeing , seeing as lurker wasnt pleased with his results. Weather lurker knew it or not his emotions now would show on his new bodys face quite plainly. And the tone of the first stement upon that statemt he would stop typing and press enter as thousands of languages and numbers flooded the screen ; the word 'caculting' would begin flashing on screen with the word formula 'flashing' after it. It was obvious what Hachurui had his computer doing he was going to attempt to relicate lurker. Hachurui would huff and then turn his attention twoard lurker and the a cooler next to his hand on the table he sat upon. He would look back at lurker the screen then the ice cooler. 

"Before we continue..." He would trail off opening the cooler just a bit pull out two beer's but they weren't normal the glass bottles where shaped like skull and on the back there was the lable of a tavern he would toss lurker one "...i know its knot much but that body shows your emotions quite plainly , and i see i offended you so lets start over ehh"  he'd say after biting the cork out his ans spitting it to the floor revealing his mounth of sharp fangs while getting the cork out. He would be holding his drink out waiting for lurker to clink them together as a sigh of freindship.

If lurker accepted before he would drink , Hachūrui would pipe up. "Becarful now this stuff'll throw hairs on your chest" he would say with a quick laugh as he took a big swigg himself the taste of lime washed down his mouth ; followed by a quick wave of dizziness that passed. Hachurui would cof three times then down the whole thing and give out a loud sigh of joy. He had a light blush going across his nose and cheeks ; you know the steryo typical anime im drunk blush. Hachurui seemed to stare at his glass for a good while "im sorry about my past statement but as a scientist your existance baffles me to no end , it just seems impossible for you to be a hollow. Im sure you know by now to be a hollow you once had to be human" Hachurui would state giving a small hiccup apparently even while drunk he was still extremly coherent.

"But in the matter of your cells , depending on the level of kido you could create a network of sorts , like kniting the outer most layers cells together now upon impact you would need to actively absorb said ability weak attacks would assimlated but against a powerful enemy i can only give a genorous offer of 30% damage reduction" there was no condescending attitude drunk Hachurui seemed to actually care for lurkers saftey. He would also be looking just over lurks shoulder at a tiny photo stand with two other shinigami all four other shinigami in the picture where smiling you wouldnt notice at first but Hachurui had the biggest smile in that picture.

Edited by Out Of Service
  • Like 2

Lurker    76

The lifeform patiently waited for the shinigami response as he were finalizing his formula and started the calculation, but it seemed like he will have to wait for a bit longer. Catching the bottle thrown at him with a small grin, he relaxed after he heard about the offer to start over. With a little sigh and a genuine smile he answered "Alright, let's!" He would watch his new friend remove the screw with his fangs and he thought some scales around his eyes, an intense instinctual look and now some sharp fangs. It seems like he have some lizard genes in his body huh. Well, no matter, it really doesn't change anything. He happily followed with the offered clink making the bottles do a sharp ting and laughed at his joke.

Lurker watched Hachūrui chug the whole thing and tried to do the same, but it was way more stronger than he anticipated. He had to stop to cough before finishing it. "Oh gosh, this is strong." after a few other cough he continued "But not bad at all." He knew his old livers would have a hard time but he was sure it could handle that. It was the first time that the hollow felt the pleasant feeling of alcohol as it wasn't filtered by his cells this time. In a more serious tone, the scientist then apologized and expressed his worries. Lurker answered in the same tone "it doesn't bother me anymore, but your apology is accepted." He stared at the wall for a few seconds and then confessed "as for my hollow origin... Even I hesitate sometime. I did have an hollow hole and a mask before my evolutions into gillian then adjuchas, but now I don't have either. I know I never was human, but I did killed 25 million of them. Maybe the energy released on those deaths triggered something, I can't say for sure."

Changing the topic of the conversation Haru then informed Lurker of what he could do to help with his weakness and he replied "Approved. It's a good idea." Then, following the shinigami's gaze he turned his chair to look at the picture. "You and your gang sure looks happy. Who are they?" He really appreciated the care his new friend showed him and it was his way to repay him.

• Like 2

The young scientist would reach up to his face and remove his half moon cut glasses from his face ,  he would fold them neatly placing them on the table. A smile small grace his usally stoice face as warm memories flooded his mind , how we all take our childhood for granted. "Look at me in that picture i look like an idiot" he would say still smiling as he looked at the picture. Despite what others may say every man of science holds a small child on the inside. "It's sad to think im still the same greiving child" he would stand from the table walking over to the small potrait.

"These where my closest friends in the entire world , we where stupid even made a stupid vow" he'd say a small laugh mixed with a trembling voice riddled with saddness. Hachurui would take a moment to compose himself trying to regain his composure still with a shakey smile and laugh "we where all born the same day , so we agreed to have a picnic every year" a tear seemed to find it's way to his cheek as he spoke "but they all died thanks to a hollow attack , they new what they signed up for ......but it hurts to drink away the world because you have no one" he would say stumbling back to the table where the keyboard lay.

He was silent for the most part but tears still fell , old wounds now opened. "Forgive me , im being unprofessional" he stated sniffing not letting his nose begin to run , he had already shown to much of a softer side already. "I just get lonely here with lizzy and my pet dragon" he would state as the glass wall behind them filling in for a computer screen began piecing together a new cell construct.

The name under it was CODE NAME: ANGEL

"well the computer will focus on building her , is there anymore youd like to ask or say"

• Like 2

Lurker    76

Interrupting the scientist's story was not an option, so Lurker quietly listened to it all, nodding in understanding. He never was human, nor shinigami, but he lived their life thousands of time. Each time he consumed one in fact. He knew how much a friend could mean. It was with profound respect that Lurker replied to Haru's comment about being unprofessional: "No harm done my friend. If me listening to you could relieve even just a bit of your sorrows, I'd be glad." 

The computer then showed the new creation named Angel and the shinigami asked about further inquiries.  "Well, what are you doing here exactly?" He pointed to the computer's screen.

• Like 1