Flores was in a deep sleep for about 3 hours.He had a very vivid dream where he was in the street of his old house in the city of the human world.Back in his past life he was walking down the street it was night time the street had barley any people in it it was dark the lights were flicking on and off a little bit.Then he saw a girl in a little white dress staring at him.He felt creeped out and turned around and started walking very fast.The little girl followed him at the same speed,he went faster and faster to the point where he started to run.He looked behind him and the little girl was running even faster then him.He finally reached a cross section and took a left around the corner.Then she jumped up and flew faster then a lightning bolt towards him.He stooped and turned around and she garbed his shirt and push him down on the ground.Then in her mouth where fang like teeth and just before she was going to eat his flesh he woke up.He looked around him on the icy ground and his destroyed house then he said out loud."What in the hell?" he stood up and went to his house in the ruble and sat down on the almost destroyed bench in his front porch.He stared at the trees and the birds still out and he leaned against the wall that was not destroyed and sat there waiting for the fight to be over.He couldn't possibly go back not after the betrayal he had done,he could not look him in the eyes and live with himself.He found he was still sore and tired from the fight he wondered if maybe he could reach the hospital.But for now he just sat there and rest a little.

A refreshing chilly breeze swept through area , rustling the tree leaves the birds chirped happily. Marik was enjoying his walk through the woods , although his bird watching was rudely interrupted by sudden spikes in spiritual pressure so he was going to investigate it when he noticed one wander away most likely wounded or fleeing from the scene , Marik changed direction heading twoard the weak signature with the intention of helping in any form or fashion.

As Marik walked a small bird would land atop his walking staff, "hmp well hello there freind" he said happily as it tweeted and then flew off , he would then continue his journey and what he saw in the clearing baffled him the area was coated in ice and ruble, "my my my this is a very distasteful" he stated as he walked into the ice covered ground, he then noticed a young man who looked a little beat up and hurt , "young man do you need any help?" He would  yell as he approached the man

Hopefully he wouldn't refuse medical aid.

His rest was suddenly disturbed by a young man with a staff he looked at him and thought "Dam it i just cant get a rest today good thing im half way recovered" he stood up and drawled his sword pointing it toward the unknown man.He said out loud in a harsh stern tone "Swimming or biting?" he waited for his response and got in a battle ready stance he was ready for any move he made.He payed special attention to the staff as he knew what tricks people hide in the most practical things.

• Like 1

Marik would hault in tracks merely ten feet away from the young man, he looked tired And exhausted. "Are you ok?" Marik was slightly disturbed By the boys question, 'what does fishing have to do with anything' , Marik would rest his staff on his shoulder , and hold up both his hands in  a show of non aggression he didn't wana risk a confrontation if he didn't have to. "I come in peace" he chuckled out with a smile that was one of amusement.

"I came here with the intention to help, I was enjoying my nature walk until I felt spikes in spiritual pressure , and I felt yours wavering I thought you may need medical attention" he stated taking hold of his staff once more , now waiting his response 

If the man was bold enough and rude enough to attack such a kind hearted and open individual Marik would simply take his business else were.

Flores saw his hands raised he took that as a sign that he was swimming that also meant he was a friend.He then sheathed his sword and said "S-sorry as you can tell there's a bloody battle going on far away.I was just in it and i slept for about 2 or 3 hours but im still not fully recovered and there's aches and sores all over me if you can i would allow you to heal me too the best of your ability".He then walked towards the Man down the steps then as he almost got the the second step he tripped and fell he smacked his head against the icy ground and almost went unconscious.He layed there on the ground and was not able to move much then he said to himself in a quiet tone "Wow how bad did i drain myself?".He then waited to see what the man would do and layed there almost helpless.

• Like 1

Marik would walk over to the downed man and place a hand on his gloved hand upon his forehead which was plastered to the young man's forehead. Upon contact he felt the boys mix of hollow and shinigami reaitsu his reatsu was rather wild and violent like a mighty storm but feint compared to his pears. 'so much potential left untapped' he thought as his hand glew a bright lime green.

Spirit energy would be flowing into the boy not only refilling his reservres but also closing all wounds and causing scars and bruises to fade from creation. Marik was rather Pleased at the power gap between himself and his patient he wouldn't exert himself. Marik held his hand on the man for a while longer ,  this was just Marik being nice now he should feel rather refreshed like he wasn't just in battle.

He would stand and step back, "there you go." He stated with a smile and a small laugh "so how do you feel? And I didn't have the pleasure of introducing myself names Marik"

• Like 1

Flores stood back up with a rather refreshed body like he had not even been in any battle.Then he looked at him and said "Yeah i feel great thanks.My name is Flores nice to meet you so i guess if you wanna sit down on the steps or something.Im not quite really sure what to do.I cant return to battle,i cant go in my home cause...well its destroyed.So....what do you wanna do?" he felt so discouraged about what he had done to Shin he so desperately hoped he would win.But that John person looked strong....but also however faint he could sense some sorta hollow Spirit energy..he wondered.Maybe he was a visored like him but that still wouldn't answer the fact of why he was fighting us in the first place.All these thought running through his head but he regained concentration and focused on the next response Marik was going to say. 

The white haired vaizard turned his head twoard the battle feild, smile still in place as he looked that way. "that's rather intense" he  chuckled a bit looking back to Flores, he would brush some of his snowy white hair over his shoulder , "sitting on the steps would be fine" he said as he walked next to the boy he'd keep a nice slow pace he wanted to keep the conversation going. "So is there anything I can do to help you any further?" Marik asked stairing into the sky watching a V-line of birds migrate.

Marik was slightly irked that the near by battle was disturbing the wildlife, "that battle is becoming a nuisance scaring away the wildlife" Marik wouldn't be going for a nature walk anytime soon it was a sad occurance.

Flores laughed a little bit and said "I wish unless you can give me a bankai im afraid theres not much you can do at the moment.I dont know why the hell this guy is battling us i have no history with him.If you wanna go over there and wipe him to the floor be my guest..but even though faint i felt a slight hollow signature.That can only mean one thing...hes a visored like me so if you do ill go with you but watch out i dont know how strong he had gotten".Since he was all healed up he thought in his mind "Shin may never look at me the same for leaving him but i cant let him die like that.No...no i wont ill go over there and kick that little bastards ass" then he walked over to the Marik and said with a serious brute tone of determination."as a matter of fact yeah lets go over there and kick the bastards ass i wont involve you in this if you dont want too but trust me hes strong and he might kill my friend imagine what we could do with three people".He closed his eyes and tried as hard as he could to sense Marik's Spirit Pressure.He sensed that it was strong and powerful he thought "Oh! oh yeah he could destroy this asshole" then he looked at him and said "So are you in or not?".

Marik was rather amused at this prospect , the boy just got his tires refilled and his holes patched up and he wanted to head down that road again. 'this kid has determination , will and loyalty good traits but they're likely to get him killed sooner than later' marik stood up as the boy closed his eyes to what Marik assumed was him sensing his spiritual energy. Marik would look at Flores raging eyes such youth such strong pride it was a glorious thing to behold, "I'll gladly aid you in stopping the battle just keep back for your own safety I wouldn't want to accidentally kill you or your freind" he stated walking , the way he said it was so casual and how would a man who "seemingly" didn't have a Zanpakto be of any use in battle with just a walking stick.

Marik would begin floating up into the air , "so tell me about this freind of yours while we travel would you?" He asked politely wanting to know what he was getting into.

Flores flew up closely too him and said "Well i kinda just meet him but he is a captain.Of which squad i do not know..but we just meet in the forest and became friends i guess.He offered too help me reach bankai..but we were interrupted by John.So yeah theres really not much i can say i kinda just meet him" then Flores droped his head a little bit and said in a quiet tone "But still i dont leave anyone to die and if so they wont die alone....i will die with them".Then he waited for Marik's response while flying with him to the forest.

Marik would sigh "bankai you say at your current lvl just based off spirit energy if you achieved bankai you'd be crushed by you'r own blades spiritual pressure you should focus on learning more about your shikia for now " it was well proven premature bankai feats always had major strain on the users body, he loved the boys enthusiastic vibe towards it but it was clear that he wasn't ready, "if you'd like I can take you under my wing for a bit there aren't many of us vizards left" he chuckled but even a fool could tell it was a sad laugh one of lonesome despair.

"We vizards are Jules amongst a dying a race I can understand if you don't want to be my student what can a old man like me do" he said as he began to pick up the pace allowing Flores to stay close but fast enough to wear they'd approach the battle feild 

Oo>leaving thread

Flores considered his words and thought "Pft crushed by my own blade's spirit pressure.......then again he is kinda right...yeeeah maybe i dont wanna do that just yet besides there are many seated officer's that are super strong with just shikai".Just as they were entering the forest he said "Yeah sure and trust me i dont think that i know your more then what you look like.I've been to the soul society people all kinds of age's and weapons.I just wanna get stronger and help the people around me.Maybe even become the Visored commander and lead them into Victory.But for now let's focus on kicking this guys ass".He stopped talking and followed Marik into the forest to Shin and John hoping that this old man would end this battle quickly.

ooc> Leaving Thread with Marik

Edited by Sairento Moesashi (Kyōraku)