Sign in to follow this  
Lara Hyperion

Home sweet home

Flores keep a strong fast speed as to keep up with her as he entered her portal.He came out the other side to this breath taking house he thought it was amazing but he still retained his focus.He saw her at the water fall he flew over too her and said "Hey nice house...Uh listen im sorry about me "mocking" you i didn't mean for you to take it that way.Im sorry can we start over?" "Please?" he looked at her with deep sad eyes and he was a little tired.His spirit energy had been bursting out of him since he got through the portal.That alone exhausted him a little bit but he still held strong.He was still holding his sword and it was in shikai mode as well but he was pointing it too the ground in a nonthreatening manner.

Vierra slowly turnt her head and glared at him , a dead stare of a pissed women of her gaze had power it could kill a god, the second the word mock left his mouth vierra cut him off, "shut your God damned mouth!!" She yelled causing birds to fly off , her eyes glew red with rage her hair slightly levitated , god and the devil himself had nothing on a women's scorn , "you are arrogant!! Cocky and a brat!! " she would cross her arms and advance on him till she was in his face, "I'm not sending you off because the shrine is surrounded by things that would tear you apart like an infant a lions den, so until I feel like opening another rift your stuck here" she stated turning on her heel heading inside.

• Like 1

Flores has a confused look on his face and said "Holy hell why the hell are you so mad at me? Just cause i mocked you a little really? are you that childish?".For some reason his hollow stooped acting up.But he did not care,one less problem to worry about.But it was strange.Then he said to her "Im trying to make up,say sorry but you wont let it go and respond with more hate,Hell im a god dam Visored for Christ sake and i dont even be this hateful and you wanna know the funny part".He said in a screaming voice that could shake the mountains "NO BODY LOVES ME OR LIKES ME THEY TRY TO KILL ME AND IM SO DAM SICK OF IT" Then he started painting and got on his knees and looked down at the ground with sadness and a tear almost fell down his eye.Then he reverted his shikai back into a normal zanpakuto and put it away.Then he looked up at her with immense sorrow and said with a tear rolling down his eye "Please im sorry alright no more i have no one else until you came along".

Vierra face was set in stone as she staired at him from afar, "goodbye" she stated as a rift opened beneath him in an instant the gravitational pull of the rift would instantly suck him away and plop him back in the home she found him at.

"What a child" she would say happily know alone.

(Interaction over invation revoked further action by the second party will take place in a separate location)

Edited by Veirra C. Deblonk
  • Like 1

Flores was sucked into the rift.But before he went through he screamed at her and his sadness turned into anger.He screamed along with his inner hollow voice "Fine i dont need you but this is a warning ill kill next time i see you" then he snapped out of it.He had never had this type of anger before then he thought "After this i need a shrink badly".He was sucked into the portal back to his home.

(Leaving Thread)