One day Flores woke up in his house.He had done a lot of training yesterday and decided he needed a day off.So he put his clothes on.He put on his sword went outside and went into a lonely part if the town were hardly anyone lived.Well that or hardly anyone came out of their house he walked down the streets enjoying the nice breeze and calm wind.All his life had been about training and killing.So when the say came he would be ready but he was tired of it and it wasn't going to stop there.But at least in the short amounts of time he could enjoy slight peace.He walked down the streets a little ways saw some stairs leading inside a building.He sat down and looked around the town.It was peaceful,silent he had the enjoy this for it would not be long before something else happen that needed his attention.He drawled his sword and put it on his lap and stared at it for a bit.Waiting wondering as if he felt something was suppose to happen.

ooc>

Edited by Sairento moesashi

Flores felt a spiritual pressure it felt like a hollows.Then he took his sword in his hands and preceded in a stance ready for the hollow.The hollow came around the corner of the buildings he stood there looking at him with a look of deadness,empty with no soul.Flores had an uneasy feeling and started to shake at the sight of him.He had a confused look on his face and thought "What the hell is wrong with me!" the hollow walked slowly towards him and the ground shaked with every step he made.Finally Flores snapped out of it and took his sword flew up then flash stepped towards him striking the hollow in the head.It faded away to the soul society he landed on the ground and shook his head as.It was weird for him to freeze like that in the mist of battle.He shrugged it off and went back home 2 miles away then he thought in his head "Wonder why there was a random hollow in the town must have been hungry or something".As he walked home there was a shinigami 10 feet above him without warning he dove down with his sword pointing towards Flores head.Quickly as soon as the shinigami could reach him he flash stepped back 20 feet then flew up into the air.He drawled his sword,ready for anything thing that the shinigami was going to do.The shinigami flash stepped just in front of him and tried to strike him in the leg with his sword.Flores immediately blocked the attack to his leg and grabbed his arm.Then threw him down on the ground he came crashing down and made an indent into the concrete then Flores said "Wow the Gotei 13 has really down graded its standards lately if this is all they have then no wonder people dont think highly of them anymore".Then Flores went down to the shinigami still on the ground.The Shinigami was pretending he was hurt badly so that he could grab him and slice his sword into his rib cage.Flores eyes went wide open as that was unexpected he never thought that he could be tricked by a low class Shinigami.Then the unknown shinigami pulled his sword out and punched him in the face.Flores stood 5 feet away from him knelt on the ground he was angry and furious.He clenched his sword and came at the shinigami with lightning speeds and thrust his sword into him with a most hateful look.The shinigami fell too the ground after his body sled out of the sword and he fell on the ground dead.Flores finally calmed down and walked to his home opened the door.Pulled his clothes off and put his sword on his rack and fell in his bed and slept.The wounds healed up rather quickly he had barley noticed it.He fell into a deep sleep waiting for another day when he would be called to the problems of his life. 

Flores woke up the next day the sun was shining the birds were chirping everything was amazing.He put on his clothes but this time his old shinigami robes then he grabbed his sword and went out.He flew up in the air and looked for an open field to train in.He saw one from a distance and flew there and landed on the ground then he sat down and meditated with his sword in his lap waiting and listening to everything around him enjoying the peacefulness.He felt a certain loneliness he longed for maybe a student a person to hang with he longed for this feeling to be over.But just maybe it will end soon for when that day come he will be happy and everything would be right in the world.  

Vierra casually strolled down the street she had came to the world of the living via previous world breach, not being able to open a senkaimon ment she had to use tears in the previous world to travel. 'i know there is a soul reaper around here somewhere' she thought as she layed her hand on a tree closing her eyes and opening her senses slowing her heart beat to become in tune with all around her until she felt a strong blip on her radar. 'their they are' she thought honing in on the spiritual pressure, in a burst of shunpo she was gone.

Upon arrival she would stumble upon re entry being new to the shunpo technique she had picked up in her last spar, she would give a cute feint sneeze"excuse me" she would straighten up and dust off her cloths, "sir I've been searching for a shinigami to train with if it wouldn't bother you? Could you aid me?" She said with a determined serious voice.

Flores was shocked to see another shinigami out here.After the last shinigami that tried to kill him he was cautious he stood up sword in hand and said "Are you here to kill me like the last one cause if so lets get this over with im tired of your dam Gotei 13 coming here to kill me".He focused on her every move waiting if she was going to attack him.

Vierra facial expressions became emotionless, her gaze sharpened as they locked with his , "sheath your blade I'm here of my own accordings" she would say in a comading tone like a stern mother scolding a naughty child keeping her dead stair in place she was here on a peaceful mission of her own , she wasn't affiliated with the gotie 13. Vierra's golden yellow hair blew in the wind as she looked this man over. "I came looking for a teacher, but if you poise your blade my way any further you will have lost a possible friend" she stated 

Vierra would wait as she started into the man's eyes , it all rode on weather his blade would be sheathed or stay drawn in her direction, 'what will he do' she thought her own hand itching for her blade.

Flores saw there was no threat and thought maybe he had been too hasty.He was a little on edge from yesterday.He said while sheathing his blade "Sorry ive just been...on edge lately.Sure i can teach you all you need to know but first i need you to make a promise.Listen to everything i say do i what i tell you to do and trust me.Can you do that?" he looked into her eyes with a calm look and lowered his guard.It seems like his hope had came true maybe she would feel his empty heart.It was nice to see someone who didn't want to kill him. 

owari_no_seraph_oc___fleur_mara_by_ophel

Vierra would cross her arms and tap her foot, she would then pinch the bridge of her nose , "before you speak can I guess because you real of hollow reatsu it's feint but I can feel it in your mix so am right in assuming your a vaizard" she would state yawning , her crimson eyes locked with this mans eyes as if piercing his very being she was analyzing him merely being here was a health hazard but what was life without a few risks. "Rather interesting can you use a cero" she asked childishly , most people would be unreaved by her amount of perception but growing up alone in a forest full of hollows and theives makes you find ways to entertain ones self.

BSE character Pic.jpg

Flores knew this was going to be a long day.He remembered asking his mentor "can you use a Bankai" and his captain would always sigh at the stupid question as if it did not need to be asked.Flores looked at her and said "What concern is that too you"?.He preferred to keep people from knowing he was a vizard as it did bring attention where it was not needed so he keep it quiet.But he knew if he was going to get her to trust him he would need to tell her everything.He had a headache at the that fact as he knew all the question would come flooding at him like a Hado #88 spell.He waited for her response.But he was slightly surprised how she was able to figure out that he was a vizard just by feeling his Spirit energy he slightly smiled at that fact and thought "Well maybe shes not a lackey after all that skill comes in very handy in battle".

"Just curious but would you do me the favor of training me and as for the cero I was just curious" she would then look up at the sun then him , "I spent years in meditation to attain inner peace and now I venture to gain strength in combat" she would walk over to him slowly. "If I teach you how to better sense things around you will you teach me the art of combat?" She would hold out her hand "I can show you just grab my hand and close your eyes I'll show you what awaits your blind eyes" she would say calmy 

A fairexchange in her eyes but how would a mind out of meditation feel about seeing the unseen.

Flores laughed a little but he was no fool he knew he didnt know everything yet and thought that maybe she could teach him something.He said to her "Alright that seems a fair trade" he held her hand and closed his eyes waiting her instructions.He felt a slight warmness in his heart.As it had been so long since he held a woman's hand but he concentrated and pushed that thought out of his mind.

Vierra would draw in breath as she interlocked her fingers with his her spirit energy washing over them like a blanket, "keep your mind clear and I want you to trace my spirit energy till it fades pay close attention to were it goes and spreads" she would let the breath go and like a blast of wind it would fly in every direction a pink line would flash over the whole area reaching all the way to the nearest village , this technique washed her spirit energy over an area meaning he would be unknowingly mimicking her technique once he officially learned it would be several times harder without her this close guiding him. Vierra let a smile come to her face as it washed over a near by village her spirit energy had made imprints on all around it was if she was really in the room of the small but and the crying child, "can hear that baby that infinant a few miles off he's crying for his mother , what about the rats over in the grass or worms in the earth" she knew he couldn't just here he could see

Flores never in his life saw this wonderful sight.He never much cared for spirit sensing but this woman showed him new exciting wonderful things.He could see the baby crying and hear him,the rats over in the grass,the worms in the earth.He loved this new ability he opened his eyes and said too her in a calm tone astonished "Wow i never knew i could do that.Thank you very much uh....What is your name again?.

"Veirra C. Deblonk" she stated as she held up their still clasped hands , the young blonde pointed to their hands , "you know we're done right" she said teasing him implying he had a crush , once their hands were separated she would look up at him ,  "kyūkyoku no spiritsonā in my opinion the ultimate sensory technique , I spent my life perfecting it and only 1 master of this technique exist's" she stated , as she backed up grabbing her blade which was a mix of a raiper and a katana, "know you teach me, who knows you might learn something" she said eagerly she was gonna get a nice spar out of this one

Flores felt happy his loneliness was filled and he saw she wanted to spar.This made him even more happy as he loved to fight he drawled his sword flashed stepped away 10 feet and said "Be careful dont hurt yourself" as too insinuate to her lack of Zanjustu ability.Then he said "You make the first move if you can" he said smiling at her knowing how easy this would be.He would not use his shikai in order not too hurt her this was only a sparing match after all.He wanted to test her ability too see what she needed improving on trying to scale out her.

NoVierra smiled, "how gentleman like of you but as the instructor you should strike first and besides first blow isn't my style" she said readying herself , vierra was more evasive and defensive she had little power but it would still suffice, "try and keep your skill tailored to my level and keep it fair its only a spar" her crimson eyes began to glow a deep red , she would wait in anticipation

Flores quickly flash stepped behind her and attempted too strike her leg with is sword.He tried to use not much strength.That way it only made a cut if it landed.He thought next time he might try to go more defensively as too see her reaction.He thought it odd that she would not make the first strike but also thought it wise too read the enemy's moves first.He also lowered the amount of spirit energy he produced and tailored his to hers.He couldn't understand how someone could be so weak but did remember his first days at the Shinigami Academy.

Vierra would open her senses as he disappeared , she could feel his movements step for step. As soon as he rentered she closed her eyes , she would jump and as the blade glided land on its flat , "your loud" she stated as her eyes locked with his , did he really think s sneak attack would work on someone on her sensory lvl she may be weak but she had sensory skills that far surpassed any captain. As soon as she spoke she would focus spirit energy under her feet and let it explode violently , not enough to hurt him maybe ruffle his cloths and leave a dirty little bruise on his hand and arms. The explosion would propell her into the air where she would straiten out and focus spirit energy under her feet unknowingly creating a platform stabiling herself in the air. "Sneak attacks aren't of any use on me I think you should know that based off a moment ago I can see all that's around me" what she didn't mention was it had a limited radius to the battle field due to her supply of power.

Flores was slightly impressed but vigilant.When she created the explosion it hurt his hand a little but this was a minor wound if anything.He smirked and looked at her in the sky then said "Interesting looks like ill have to try some more...Direct" he then flashed stepped in front of her 10 feet away and gathered his spirit energy in his sword making it hit harder and faster then rushed at her and attempted to strike north to south at her shoulder.He did so with increased speed hoping to catch her off guard.  

Perception was her strongest suit , catching her off guard wasn't a factor anymore. Vierra would strengthen her stance upon the word "direct" , 'so he intends to strike me head on?'  the young blondes eyes would narraw slightly as her opponent gathered spirit energy , it was just for a moment but she felt it a raging tempest of power just awaiting to be let loose so deep and crushing dark and menacing , but this fear only drove her to fight harder as soon as the blade was coming down upon her she would quickly side step the blade narrowly dodging the slash, her face remained emotionless as she flipped her blade in her hand and focused spirit energy into her arm, she would aim a punch with the butt of her blade at his temple which would either knock him out or disorient him either way it would hurt like a bitch. If he tilted his head to change the location of impact vierra would redirect her punch for his cheek which should hopefully send him cimicly flying

Veirra's limb had her full spirit energy meaning this would be flying at shunpo speed , at this angle her punch had a very minimal chance of missing unless he was ready to show that battle prowess.

Flores saw the butt of her blade coming towards him he changed his head to changed the location of his head so she would hit the top of his head.He saw her trying to punch for his check and was slightly caught off guard.Just before she could punch him in the cheek he took his blade and blocked the punch.Then he flash stepped above her and said "Well well well i may have underestimated your skill a little bit" he flash stepped 20 feet in front of her and decided to take it up a notch.He laughed a little he looked up at her with a serious look.He clenched his blade and yelled "Shikai"! a burst of spirit energy came flowing out of him and made a swirl of smoke around him.His sword changed forms into a slightly curved blade at the very top of his sword.It had a thin leather grip and a piece of metal at the very bottom lay very exposed.He deiced not to activate his ability maybe catch her off guard with his water petals so that way she just saw a transformed sword.His speed his strength and his spirit energy were increased so that it was slightly above hers.Since that last encounter he deiced that could not happen again and would make sure she didn't win this round.In this mist of battle he almost forgot this was a sparing match and thought it was a real battle he tended to do that a lot.But he still maintained control over himself a little.Then he waited to see wait she would do but before saying "Let me give you some advice.Dont lose track of me,dont let your guard fall for even a moment,use more of your spirit energy and give it more then ever cause this is gonna be really hard" then he waited for her next move or response.

Shikai BSE.jpg Shikai

Vierra had a frown on her face as she felt the shift in power, she would rest her blade on her shoulder and tap it three times obviously not pleased, "your resorting to shikia , and have risen your power higher than my own when I asked you to tailor it to match mine, by technicalitie you just lost" she would say you could here the distaste in her tone , she would eye his shikia with curiosity. "Your pride is your greatest strength but obviously it clouds your judgement" it was obvious he could crush her in an instant , but the fact he needed to resort to unevening the playing field showed her he was just like a child.

"Next time do as you wish but lower your power back down to my level , this is a spar not a real fight it's been slowly increasing but" she would brandish her blade , and flux her spirit energy to its max , and close her eyes , "years of meditation have help me master my body , if you wish I'll just fight on your level" strong winds began to pick up as pink spirit energy began to leak from her body , the area darkened a few shades and her nose began to bleed , it was obvious her body was under catastrophic amounts of strain , but it was minor........for now. "By removing the restrictions on my mind I can reach into reserves of power untapped but theirs a reason my mind seals this power , my body can't handle it yet so I can only hold this for 3 minutes" she stated raising her blade , and swinging it down releasing an arc of spirit energy (like a pink getsuga tensho) , she only hoped he would be worth the aftermath.

Edited by Veirra C. Deblonk

Flores was interested in this power attack she had released he wondered its potential.He almost laughed so hard he could have fell to the ground.He prepared himself and put his sword down and stood right in front of the shot he put his sword in front of his face has to make sure he still looked good.After all that pretty face should not go to waste.It hit him hard enough to knock him back 15 feet on the ground but he quickly stood back up and said "Ha that felt really good im sorry was that all you had?.Hm thats too bad" he played off the pain as he knew it would heal soon.At his robe in the chest area was a little ripped and it had a burn across it.He did not care then he flash stepped straight in front of her and brought his arm up and attempted to make a striking motion north to south across her shoulder.He used more strength then was need as if it hit would make a deep wound.Then his inner hollow started to act up a little bit inside of him but he made sure to try and keep it under wraps as well.The longest he could hold was probably 10 minutes.(7 posts) so he would try to make sure this training session was over quickly.His spirit energy was begging to be released and burst out like a rocket.But he resisted so hard and made sure to not use more then he had too.