Lara Hyperion

Twin Knives Of Fate

Seigleind walked through the forest she truly enjoyed nature when she has the time anyway , within five minutes she reached an open clearing it was absolutely perfect completely empty and very large at least a mile wide, "ahh perfection"

She layed out a blanket and put down a picnic basket and began laying out the food, she then began humming a lovely little tune , as she began laying out all the fancy food, "I think I brought to much food"

It was mind baffling how she put it all in one picnic basket, "oh well!" She said cheerfully as she ate a rice ball.

Edited by Seigleind Lange

'What a fool I am' Shimabukuro thought to himself, as he walked though a deep forest with no sign of anything or anyone. 'Why didn't I bring more food than I did. I wasn't exactly going to be living a life a luxury' Shimabukuro sighs rubing his stomach. He hadn't really even thought about were he could find a mentor to teach him how to be a Quincy. Everything had just happened so quickly, he had no idea what to do. He just left home with hope.

Shimabukuro then swings a small bag off his shoulders and slides down the stump of the tree to sit down. He just needed to rest he was out of breath he had been walking most of the day and his feet were just about killing him. As he rubs his feet though his boots he pauses. A noise was coming from not far away. "Humming?" He said to himself as he gets up and follows the humming. But it wasn't just the humming he was following some sort of six sence was telling him something or someone was defiantly this way.

Shortly he come to clearing in the trees, a young girl with purple hair was sitting on a blanket. Having a picnic? He was a little surprised it just seemed out of place in the middle of no where. But there was food. His stomach growls at the thought of something to eat. He begins to approach the girl. But, then he trips over a root sticking out the ground and falls on his side. Quickly picking himself up he says. "Hello" just to give the girl some indication he was there.

• Like 1

Seigleind quickly turned hearing a footsteps , but gigled upon the site of the young man falling and picking himself up, she would size the young man up

She would then smile as his stomach rumbled, "would you like some food" she laughed out welcoming him to her glorious spread of food

She would wait till he began eating before she joined in on the feast eating slowly and chewing carefully making sure to not choke or overeat

"Don't mind me asking but are you a Quincy?" She would say after swallowing some pudding and then setting it down gently on the picnic cloth

She would the pull out a long loaf of bread housing a mountain of pastrami and melted cheese all seasoned to perfection along with the bread being toasted, "want some?"

Shimabukuro was surprised by the kindness been shown by this complete stranger. However he guessed that the rumble from his stomach had given away the fact he was hungry. Slowly he walk to opposite the girl and sits down. He looks towards her, but she herself had paused. It seemed she was waiting for him to start. So he carefully picks up a single rise ball and begins chewing away. Then out of now where the girl asked. "Don't mind me asking, but are you a Quincy." As the word Quincy appears in the sentence, Shimabukuro almost chokes on the rise, but gives his chest a thump in order to stop himself from doing so. Quickly he study's the girl her look, her clothing and notices something. So first he takes another bite out of the rise ball, swallows it and places it on his lap. "Yes, and I presume your the same?" He had guess after looking at the colour pallet of her cloths and the similar style. "So what are you even doing out here? Seems odd I run into another Quincy" he says as she pulls out some bread. "No thank you." He said politely. He didn't really want to scavenge food of a complete stranger, it seemed very low especially for him.

• Like 1

Seigleind took a bite of the sandwich which know that she looked at it was relatively large, she then took out a single throwing knife and with the speed of hyrekyaku she would cut it up into smaller snack sized squares

She would the take one and eat it and swallow and then Pat her lips with a napkin, "yes I am a Quincy as a matter of fact I'm one of the Stronger Quincy" she would say happily

She would then arc her back cracking it , "and as for my reason I came here to relax and train , and what of you?" She was know curious usually she was cold and strict but she was only that way to get respect from her subordinates and superiors

Edited by Seigleind Lange

Shimabukuro was certainly impressed by her skill with the small blade. He couldn't keep up with the speed of her cutting and by the time she was done, the sandwich was little more than small snacks. He waits patiently as she takes a bit. Shimabukuro was also very pleased with her manners. Nothing summed up a person better than there manner. He thought twiddling his thumbs.

Once she was finished she mentioned that she was an 'Stronger Quincy' which Shimabukuro had no idea what it was. But it was clear she was proud of this said title as the tone in her voice suggested. "I'm sorry to ask, but what is a Stronger Quincy? For all I am a Quincy my knowledge and skill are very low... In fact there no existent in terms of skill." He says rather embarrassed.

She mentions about her been her was simply for relaxation and training. Which could also help Shimabukuro and as she ask him what he was doing here. He had an idea. "I left home, my father a Quincy was killed and my Grandmother the same passed away. They were going to train me. But with there passing." As he thinks about past events involving his father he covers his head its his hand and continues. "I happened to be looking for a mentor to teach me the ways of a Quincy. He reaches into his over-coat and pull out one of the arrow-head shaped throwing knifes. "They left me with these." He says presenting the knife and pulling on his over-coat.

Edited by Maskmonk
  • Like 1

"Well in terms of stronger......" There was a long pause as she rested her chin on her knuckles thinking, she then snapped "I'm one of the elites of our people a stern Ritter or star knight the pinnacle of our race" she would brush some hair out her face and listen to the rest of his words

Her face became very soft and in deep thought, 'his family were all murdered!?' Flashes of her own mother and father laying in their own blood beneath the shadow of that vile man the day she lost everything,

"May I see it please,i understand if not ,my parents were both killed in cold blood when I was 4 "she would hold out her hand , if she was handed the blade she would examine it , " its almost funny how similar we are down to our wepons" she would hand the blade back with a smile

Weather it was handed to her or not she would day this with a kind smile "you know I could teach you all you need to know if you allow me to" she would say as she began packing up the food

"A real shame you weren't more hungry I still have so many left overs" she sighed putting everything back in the basket

• Like 1

There was a short pause then. She explains that she is one of the elites a Stern Ritter or Star Knight. She said how been this was to he the pinnacle of being a Quincy. Shimabukuro was rather surprised he didn't expect anyone who looked this kind to be that strong really, let alone to be at the pinnacle of their race.

Then as Shimabukuro mentions about his family dying, he notices a change of expression. What at first was a bright and cheerful face. Was now deep in thought and almost lost. He thought as he brought his hand down from his face. She then asks whether she can see the throwing knife that Shimabukuro was holding. 'If she's what she says she is surely she will help me.' As he places the blade gently in her hand as to not cut her. As he does she mentioned how her parents were killed when she was only 4. Shimabukuro gulps and says. "That's disgusting" how unfair. He thought he had at least had many years with his father but her. He looks towards her sympathetically. "I'm very sorry for your loss". Shortly after she says "it's almost funny how similar we are down to our weapons" She then gives back the weapon with a smile and even though the conversation was rather glum Shimabukuro couldn't help but reply with his own smile. As he places the blade back in his coat pocket. She offers to train him and as she does he practically jumps up. "You would!? That would be amazing. Thank you, thank you" he say bowing his head. As she mentions the food he picks up the blanket and begins to fold it up for her and says. "I felt rude, I didn't want to intrude. But I can't thank you enough, I won't disappoint you. If you need help with anything, just ask" he then passes the blanket to the girl.

• Like 1

"Run" two voices echoed running out into the clearing a giant hollow behind them , the two siblings would run towards the girl and boy in the clearing hearts throbbing as the hollow knocked down trees to get to them

"COME BACK SNACKS!! HEHAHA" its voice echoed through the valley, Aperrantly this adhujas was hungry for some Quincy

• Like 1

Seigleind looked over at the hollow then at shima and at these two "its raining Quincy" she would sigh as she held out her hand and a bow of reishi began to form she would draw the arrow and pack it full of reishi

The area would be bathed in the blue light, her tone was extreamly calm as she spoke her next words and she had a face devoid of emotion, "duck shima" she would then fire her arrow at the hollow

If her arrow connected it would explode violently clearing a few hundred tree's and atomizing the hollow and kicking up powerful wi ds and small debree "maybe I overdid that? A little"

"Run?" Shimabukuro turns in the direction of the two voices, in that direction there were to young figures and behind them a hollow. Shimabukuro heart began to pick up pace as he reached into his pockets holding two throwing knifes. As he was preparing he heard the girl behind him says something and as he turns to see what she had said.

Instead he sees her hold a bow. 'This was it, this was the same technique his grandmother had used before she had passed away' but there was something different about hers. As Shimabukuro watches her pull the bow back and an arrow appears the whole area gets coated in a sky blue colour. Power. That's what the difference was, he could tell the feeling around him made him feel like his bones might break. "Duck Shima" she shouts at him and he didn't need to be told twice. He ducked and the arrow shot off the bow over his head and went streaking towards the hollow, but was it going to connect.

The hollow was caught off guard and struck his life ended in the blink of an eye as the explosion enveloped him

The two boys picked themselves up after the explosion they were stunned and shaking, they slowly began walking toward the young lady that saved there lives

rwby_ocs__quincy_hyacinth_and_tachi_aoi_by_chaingangofone-d89ttdg.jpg

They would both take a knee and bow to her , "we would like to thank you for saving our lives" they would then stand up and dust off "on another note we are both young Quincy looking for a mentor and the power you displayed earlier it was amazing could you teach us" he said excitedly

Seigleind let her bow fade , shen the cracked her shoulders , "well then I guess I have a full class" she would then turn around her back to the men behind her

She would focus on her family estate were she would train these young men , hopefully they would become great warriors , suddenly large amounts of reishi began swirling in front of her before it became a swirling vortex

"Shima grab my hand and you two grab my arm I don't want to risk losing you in a wormhole" she had every intention of helping these young men

Seigleind would smile as she laughed herself into the wormhole "hold on" she laughed out once they entered it would be calm smooth sailing

The hollow just seemed to evaporate and faded into thin air as the blue arrow struck the hollow. Shimabukuro then draws his attention to the people the hollow was chasing, they were two young boys. They both walked over to the young girl took and knee and bowed. 'How very formal' Shimabukuro thought to himself. Then as they were bowing they asked the told the girl they were looking for a mentor, similar to himself and they would be happy if she would do it.

The young woman then states she has a full class. Which caused Shimabukuro to turn to her and raise an eyebrow at her. She then turn around and stops. 'What was she even doing?' He thought to himself. Suddenly reishi began to swirl in front of her, then it collapsed and formed into a vortex.

She then tells Shimabukuro to grab her hand and the young boys to grab her arm and tells them she didn't want to lose them in the wormhole. Shimabukuro gets a little worried as he takes her hand. 'Lose us?' Then she pulls against Shimabukuro as she laughed herself towards the wormhole. The last thing he heard before he reached it was her laughing "hold on" Shimabukuro closes his eyes a little worried of being 'lost'

The boys held fast to the women ,no way in hell did they wish to be 'lost'

"Kaine it looks like we finally have a sensei" the one with glasses stated before he was envolped by the light of the vortex

'I will have power even greater than this one day' kain though as he tightened his grip

(Thread end)

Edited by Penguin Emporer Robons