Yoshirou (Kyōraku)

Las Noches (The "hollow Night Palace")

ooc> Figured I try and make a permanent thread for Las Noches that could cover every topic without having to create a new las noches thread all the time

Las_Noches_Tide_by_Uqash.jpg

Las Noches, a true marvel of engineering and easily a wonder of the Bleach World. The colossal size of its structure makes it easily visible from miles and miles away, it is even speculated to be bigger than the Seireitei in Soul Society. The exquisite attention to detail is every architects dream masterpiece making this the perfect home for the elite of Hueco Mundo, the Espada.

The inside Las Noches' dome simulates the blue sky of the Human World, which Aaroniero Arruruerieclaimed is so the light of the sky will help Aizen observe anywhere he wishes. However, since Aaroniero must stay out of the sunlight to use his abilities, Rukia Kuchiki speculates this is a lie. The position of the halls within the palace can also be adjusted, allowing the one operating them to direct the movements of intruders.

Due to their immense destructive power, Espada ranked four and above are forbidden from releasing their ZanpakutÅ within Las Noches. It is also forbidden for any Espada to use a Gran Rey Cero inside Las Noches.

Draiden slowed as they reached las noches the one symbol of power and authority, in all of hueco mundo, draiden had finally returned, and he brought back the Cero espada who he recently duked it out with , he couldn't help smile and crack his back he and absolon both had been reduced to wearing short shorts which was kinda funny

"I imagine you will change cloths once you get in" draiden said in a tone of amusement snickering a little, "I'm sorry for laughing but look at what we are wearing"

Draiden would calm down, a goofy grin on his face as they entered the palace , "I hope you get to learn about the real me and not what you saw me act like when you were a fraccion" he stated as they traversed the halls to the las noches tailor for knew cloths

• Like 2

ooc> technically before haley's post^^

Vatto once again paced the halls of Las Noches as he had done upon returning countless times before, and just like every time before he hoped for Absolon or any of the Espadas to have retuned. After the Invasion it seemed they all just upped and vanished leaving Vatto and Las Noches unguided. Realizing that no one has returned yet Vatto begins to let his mind wonder back to the surprise invasion some months ago…

Vatto stared down one of the Quincy invaders attempting to escape. For a brief time it appeared that he even had the upper hand as his foe had his hands full with an injured comrade. That is until they were tossed aside like garbage in order to protects one’s own life. A fierce battle between the two, Fiehr and Vatto, ensues but Vatto underestimates his opponent, costing him the battle. To his amazement he was sealed inside some sort of Quincy technique that he was very unfamiliar with…

The sounds of his own footsteps echoing off the wall catches Vatto’s attention bring his focus back to the presence. “It’s been over a year. Perhaps the have no intentions of returning,†said Vatto to himself, raising his head from staring at the ground. “Guess I’m off.â€

No sooner does Vatto finish his sentence does a sudden surge of energy crosses over his senses. There was no mistake about it; it was undeniably Absolon’s. A wiry grin shoots across Vatto’s pale white face, giving away the sudden change in his attitude. “It seems someone else has found you though I know not whether its friend or foe but by the sense of things it doesn’t seem like it will be a problem for you, the Cero Espada, either way,†said Vatto as he makes haste to a nearby tower.

His thoughts were to get to high point in attempt to better assess the situation. Whether that was a predatory skill inherited by being a Griffon or skill picked up as a fighter was neither hear nor there.

ooc> also this is around the time Absolon and Draiden are fighting

Vatto arrived at the, skyscraper of Las Noches, one of its tall cylinder shaped towers. Vatto peers off into the distance using his keen eagle eyes but to no avail for even he could not see that far, but being outside the walls of Las Noches helped increase the spiritual signature he was picking up. Though by this time the sudden rise in spiritual pressure stop and was actually subsiding.

“It seems their scuffle is over and now they are heading back this way,†says Vatto as his blood beings to boil with excitement. He had been recruited to come back to the great "Hollow Night Palace" but soon after was abandon, but now it seems like things might finally progress and he was eager to see how he would fit in. Absolon must have thought him to be a worthy candidate if to bring him here but how exactly could he help and what he had to bring to the table still remains to be seen.

With the sounds of hammers banging, bricks grinding against one another as their being laid and voices of the Hollow workers bouncing off the newly built walls, Las Noches was very lively and noisy. With the reconstruction starting months ago they were nearing completion, in about a month the Great Hollow Night Palace will be complete. Or at least the bulk of Las Noches will be, the individual palaces that were destroyed or damaged will be up to residing Espada to reconstruct, that way they could design and critique it to their desire. 

An Espada with long dark blue hair and clad in the traditional inverse attire of the Shinigami strolls down the halls of the mighty palace, checking in and inspecting every room as he made his way forward. It was the one who orchestrated the rebuild and in charge of it, the Cero Espada Absolon. He was very please at the progression and craftsmanship of his fellow subordinates. They were able to carefully and meticulously rebuild Las Noches back to its breathtaking original state. “No one could even tell the difference," he says to himself as he inspected another room…

Finally done with his rounds Absolon was pleased with everything. All was going according to plan and will be completed very soon. Satisfied with the progression Absolon’s thoughts wondered. He was curious as to what the other Espadas were up to. Where they perhaps training or wondering in solitude, or maybe they were slumbering, sleeping time away which plenty high level Hollows do, he ponders to himself. “What of Vatto Forsyth and Draiden. They were potential Espada class Arrancars when we last met. How strong have they become, especially Vatto?” Such thoughts began to bring a grin upon Absolon’s squared face. He thought of himself as a selfless person, only ever having one true goal since he returned to his home, which was to revive the Espada and set them on the path to regain their prestige that is on the verge of becoming extinct.

“Hello, my lord,” says an Arrancar bowing, well more correctly a Numeros. He was a smaller petite looking Numeros and other than the number, 125 on his neck, nothing stood out about him. “I did not expect to see you, I hope the reconstruction is going as you imagined it.”

Absolon stops walking and looks at the short thin Numeros engaging him in conversation. It was Kolgan who was second in charge of the reconstruction, next to Absolon. Though this Numeros was particularly weak none of that mattered when designing and building things and in that area his skills flourished.  “Ah, Kolgan I was just admiring your handy work. It is indeed how I envisioned it, a perfect replica of the original. You have my gratitude and thanks,” responded Absolon.

“Such praise from the Cero Espada is unnecessary, I’m just glad to be of use,” says Kolgan bowing once again.

Absolon proceeds forward walking passed the bowing Kolgan, leaving him with these parting words, “I’m highly looking forward to its completion.” And with that Absolon continues traveling the halls and corridors of Las Noches as awaited the return of any Espadas and the completion of the palace...

• Like 1

A fairly short male arrancar standing at around 5'8 who held a look of being in his youthful prime, slowly and calmy he walked down the battle worn halls dead numerous and Quincy lined the halls , his heels would make a feint sloshing noise every time he stepped due to the halls now being flooded with what presumedly was half an inch of blood. This lone arrancar had taken up the task of killing any Quincy stragglers , it was the least he could do , "To think I used to be the Quinta espada , now taking out trash to weak for the espada Jacob what have you become" he would sigh as he turnt the corner of the blood filled Hall , he would hault as his ears picked up low labored breathing , 'so it appears the espada missed one' jacob snarked in his mind.

He would continue down the hall , following the shallow breaths as he unsheathed his kattana , suddenly the breaths were accompanied by little splashes meaning the Quincy was running , 'why run he's surrounded' he thought as he quickened his stride twoard the Quincy , as he walked his blade became a gruesome looking spiking whip, it was clear what Jacob had in mind a gruesome painful death for those that had invaded starting with this running Quincy.

quincy~

'Run!run!run!' I thought as I sprinted down the halls, an arrancar had been tailing me since I left the lower levels , the spiritual signature was powerful and not something he wanted to tango with, "why do the have so many damn halls!" He shouted as he ran , until he hit a corner were he came face to face with the most terrifying thing in Las noches , he was paralyzed as the mere presence was crushing merely feet down the hall was the cero espada, he had no time to react as he felt multiple spikes Pierce his lower stomach , the pain rejestered quickly as soon as the whip was pulled back he fell to the floor screaming in pain as it felt like he was wearing a suit of blades that were forever slicing him

Bact to Jacob~

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Lord absolon I am privaron espada 105 Jacob vendire" he would state ignoring the dieing crys of the Quincy who was bleeding out and dieing painfully before them.

Things used~

His zanpakto is a vicious weapon which takes the form of a terribly spiked whip that seems to be made of silver barbed wire.Four inches in every Direction,these spikes are in fact retractable so he hides it and stores it within the folds of his sash it can morph into a katana 

Dolor Veneno (posion pain): The spike on the whip each contain a set amount of liquid in them that once they pearc the target they induce pain making the place they struck feel as if someone is stabbing you relentlesly and making a meer nick feel like a large gash it also stop the blood from clotting

ooc> occurs before his meeting with Vatto and Monk

Absolon continued traversing the halls of Las Noches, going over a checklist that he was carrying around attached to a clipboard. It was very un-Hollow like but for the sake of organization and efficiency it was necessary. Suddenly loud screams of agony and despair bounced off the walls, making pinpointing its location almost impossible.

As Absolon looks up, right of the bat, he notices a small stream of blood trickling down the hall that only grows larger and larger. As the pool of blood made its way towards Absolon he releases small amounts of spiritual energy, from his feet, so that he may walk on top of the blood instead of getting soaked. Silent and alert Absolon begins to walk down the wall in the direction the stream of blood was coming from, determining that if he followed it he could find the cause.

All of a sudden a terrified human that was running from someone or something bends the corner but instantly becomes petrified in Absolon's presence. His fear went from ten to a hundred in a mere moment, causing him to lose control over his bodily functions, almost causing him to suffocate.

Abruptly spikes pierce through the man’s stomach. Screaming in pain he falls to the floor dying, partially drowning in the pool of blood. The next moment the culprit rounds the corner introducing himself as the Privaron 105 Jacob Vendire. “Ah, Jacob you must be the one who the Privaron Espadas choose to find any remaining spies,” says Absolon. Shortly after his return the Privaron Espadas briefed him on the current situation of Las Noches. It was at that time he tasks them with finding and killing any remaining Quincy spies, but to think there were still this many. “You have my gratitude for moping things up but look at the a mess you created.” Absolon crossed his arms awaiting a response.

Edited by Teschma (Kyoraku)
ooc comment
  • Like 1

Jacob would look at the river of blood , "for three months I've been killing these Quincy as per ordered sadly my zanpakto produces a poison which stops blood clotting and induces intense pain" he would crack his whip the spikes would retract and then it would all wind up properly and he'd slip it into his sash hideing it from view perfectly making him appear completely unarmed, stepping to side out of the flow of blood , he would give absolon a quick shallow bow of respect , "but in honesty your rather fortunate it's just blood had draiden done it you'd be dealing with more reconstruction , had Vulpes been assigned this task it may have not been completed she's rather sickly" he stated looking out a jiant whole in the wall to the right of them one could see the giant artificial desert within Las Noches.

"You probably don't remember much about me , but my embodiment was and still is penance I may no longer be an espada but I still serve Las Noches , I have know I can never be an espada you have surpassed us"Jacob would say happily almost as if he were pleased, close his eyes and place a hand on his stomach were his five was the mark of his past.

" if possible I'd like to be a fraccion I'm a relic of old but I can still be of use" he stated

• Like 1

“Well I sure hope that is the last one,” says Absolon uncrossing his arms. “This mess is already big enough as it is and theirs still much work to be done.” He was thankful that it wasn’t one of the others that might have made a bigger mess but a mess was still a mess, especially in the final stretch of reconstruction.

Jacob continues to introduce himself stating that he may no longer be an Espada but he serves Las Noches all the same. He even mentions being surpassed by the new and not with any hostility in his voice but as if he was happy or pleased. Placing his hand on his stomach it seemed Jacob was finally getting to the reason for appearing before Absolon, which was wanting to belong to a fraccion again. Absolon focuses on Jacob. “What brought this on? I can understand wanting to be of use by why now?” he asks trying to gain more information on the situation before he made his decision. 

• Like 1

Jacob would face absolon his sargashean sea blue eyes locking with absolon's , his soul roared like tempest with conviction .  “What brought this on? I can understand wanting to be of use by why now?” , the words of absolon rung into his head Jacob had a soft smile on his face , "before I answer that can you tell me what your thoughts are on my reason as to why" Jacob was curious as to what he thought.

"Tell me if is wanting to be of greater service to my home such a strange thing" he'd say curiously 

“I don’t know that’s why I asked,” replied Absolon slightly annoyed, but ultimately gives in and takes a guess. “Perhaps you since a change coming and want to be apart of it.” He answered the question with the first thing that popped in his mind though he wasn’t sure how close he was to hitting the mark. Jacob then answers the question mentioning that he wanted to be of greater use and asked if it was a strange thing. “No it is not strange, such an urge is only natural. What is strange is the fact that you have wondered around for so long and just now had this epiphany. So unless you have a better answer I’m unable to fully read this situation and take the best course of action. So I understand the reason but what’s the cause?"

• Like 1

"A cause? Look around you my dear cero espeada. The Quincy not only blindsided us they destroyed our research facility and a the octavo pallace; I don't want this to happen again I need to be more active and be the blade Las Noches needs me to be, as for being a fraccion why cling to my past it was just....... a rank" his voice calmed need the end and he would look at the floating Quincy corpses "and as for my other motives those as a being of penance it is my nature to destroy those who have transgressed against the espada and my home" he stated in a serious tons almost dark in a sense his loyalty had been stated his reason given what would absolon say

Absolon listens as Jacob explains why now and the reason for it. All in all it wasn’t half bad, actually it was pretty good as he hoped to recruit more Espadas and Arrancars to further strength their numbers and offensive capabilities. “See, now that wasn’t so hard. I got to hear your intent from you personally giving me a chance to hear your sincerity, allowing me to make better a judgment. Mysterious forces seem to be once again at work heralding in progression,” states Absolon. He then bends over and daps two fingers into the blood before rising again. Stepping up against the wall he begins writing four words, “A SPIES ONLY FUTURE.”

Absolon looks back at Jacob, “Before we proceed any further have the constructors repair the small hole in the wall.” Pausing momentarily he smiles devilishly. “Have them leave the pool of blood for now. Let it be a warning, no a promise for any remaining spies that may still dwell here. Be they Quincy, Shinigami or something else they will all met the same fate…”

No sooner did Absolon finish did a drastic increase in spiritual energy originate from just outside Las Noches. Even among Arrancar standards the pressure released was outstanding. Excitement and anger swept over him causing a unique sensation to run through his body. “Jacob I leave this task to you. I will personally go see to this new disturbance. When your done have any of the Esapda and Privaron that are here meet in the Espada Meeting Hall. I will be there after wrapping things up on my end,” says Absolon as he instantly vanished from site, via sonido.

ooc> leaves thread

• Like 1

Jacob would nod in understanding, as absolon left he took a few numerous and began patching up the walls with a spring in his step although that power earlier could it be? An espada? But they all had left off to be in solitude or was this a new warrior stepping up to the plate. Either way Jacob was sure absolon could take care of it.

Jacob would look at the growing river of blood, it was at least a foot high when it stopped Jacob was done here all the repairs were done , Vulpes had gone off radar but draiden that lazy sloth was most likely sleeping off somewhere in hiding shrugging off his responsibility's like he did long ago. So let the hunt begin he stated walking off with three numerous following close behind.

Thread left

• Like 1