Kaylain (Arina)

The Burning / The Return

On a small cliff near the Kido corps barracks as shadowy figure looks down to all the Shinigami running around Good the Captain has left. Poor Meta.

Few moments later the shadowy figure started to jump down from the cliff down towards the barracks. Looks like it's time to have some fun. After all it is my return. The shadowy shroud that was surrounded the figure lifted and appeared a young man in clothing from the world of the living. He wore glasses which transformed into sunglasses when it get's bright but were not prescription glasses as he didn't have bad eye sight. He wore a Scarf which looked like it was stained with the color of blood just freely flowing in the wind and wore a expensive suit. His sword was hosted on his right side connected to his belt.

Shortly after jumping of the cliff the young looking man arrived at the wall of the barracks and smiled. I'm Home!!! The young man kicks the wall and creates a large hole in it while some of the rocks hit a few members of the squad causing them to fall down bleeding. Now what the best way to bring Meta over here... Oh I have a idea! Meanwhile on the far end of the barracks a very old member of the Kido corps senses the young man's spiritual pressure and started to have a cold sweet. No... He can't be back... Mortal... is b...back. I have to tell the captain!. The Kido corp member sends a hell butterfly with a message to Metabee staying Mortal has returned and that they need help. I hope this makes it to him... before it's to late... The Kido corp member then ran to the warning bell and started yelling with all the air he could use. Mortal has returned ! Battle Stations ! All of the senior members of the squad heads to the battle arrangements knowing where Mortal would most likely arrive in time hoping that he doesn't meanwhile all the newer members who doesn't know who mortal is runs straight towards with out a plan thinking he was just another enemy.

Meanwhile Mortal just laughs under his breath and continues talking ever so slowly towards the center of the barracks. I wonder where everyone is.. This isn't like them.. Suddenly the new members of the squad arrive and surround Mortal Well this is certainly interesting... The young ones have come out for some fun have they ? The leader of the junior members walks towards Mortal. What you have done is a offense breaking into another squad's barracks and severely injuring its members would usually means the death penalty but if you... Suddenly the junior leader's head was sliced into two halves but mortal was will standing in the same spot. None of the member know what happened and become freaked out with some of them starting to get a cold sweet. He wasn't a very good leader was he... All the members focused back onto Mortal and noticed that his sword was out and covered in blood. Fuck this I'm out of here ! Most of the squad members start running away but to no avail as Mortal slowly cut them down one by one. Weaklings... Mortal then slowly started walking towards the kitchen to get some food to eat.

Ooc: I'm calling Althalos Mortal in this post as it's just easier to do so as it's what the Senior members know him as.

Edited by Amy Minami
  • Like 2

Metabee returned to the Soul society after his trip to the world of the living with Sayuri was interrupted. When he arrived at the barracks there was a huge hole in the wall and some members were laying there bleeding and some were dead. They weren't even gone from the barracks that long, maybe an hour or two. He could sense Mortal's spiritual pressure which made it clear it was really his doing. Metabee quickly healed the bleeding members to the point that they wouldn't die from bleeding out and then went after Mortal. He couldn't heal the members fully because by the time he would be done with each one of them there would be even more casualties. As he was rushing to get to the kitchen there were many members on the floor on his way and soon he reached Mortal's location. Looking at him he hasn't changed a bit since the last time he saw him. The same outfit, the same scarf and the same hunger for food. Metabee spoke to him with a frown and an angry voice 'What are you doing? This is your home too yet you're messing it up? Who do you think is going to have to fix all of this? Explain yourself. Did you change your gender again? You better make sure the rest of the members survive. They are your friends too after all. I can't allow you to keep causing chaos here.' Mortal was his friend but given the situation he couldn't just let him do what he wanted especially when it involved harming the Kido Corps members and destroying the barracks. He hoped to solve it without a fight to prevent even more damage and casualties.

Mortal Laughed hysterically at Metabee not even looking at him. It's my home too ? don't make me laugh. How is this place in anyway shape or form my home? That's right. I was forcefully put into this stupid squad and I had to bare with it. So honestly I don't care if i mess it up. Plus you are the captain you can deal with the mess it's your job after all. Mortal Bites into an apple and casually chews it and swallows as another member walks into the room, then what seemed to be instant is cut in half. Oh what as that about the rest of the members surviving ? and them being my friends? Also... I'm both Aliza and Mortal. We used to be one but now we are two. Have fun figuring that out. Mortal then turned around slightly and looked at Meta with cold blood red eyes.

You look so angry. What's wrong? Is seeing the true side of your teacher to much to handle?. Mortal then grabbed another apple and started eating that one as well. I tell you one thing. You haven't seen half of what I've down while you took your sweet time getting here. Mortal then stood up and turned to a window. Now if you excuse me I'm going to finish what I've come here to do. Mortal then opens up the window and points one hand towards the building next door gathering his spiritual particles into a a cero like form.

Edited by Amy Minami

Metabee listened to Mortal's response about how this wasn't his home since he was forced to join the squad and how he didn't care if it was destroyed but that didn't change anything. 'If you hate this place so much why did you come back? Not like you want anything with me and since you are a threat I would prefer that you leave.' While they were talking like that a Kido Corps member walked into the room but Mortal killed him. Metabee clenched his fist and Mortal said that he was both Aliza and himself and they used to be one but now are two. That was confusing but to him it meant that they were separate as if two different people but with the same memories. Mortal then turned to him with cold bloody eyes and asked why was he so angry. 'Even if you don't think of this as your home I do and so do many others. You can't expect me to keep calm when you come and just mess it up do you? You're not my teacher anymore.'

Mortal then opened a window and began gathering spirit particles in his hand. He couldn't let him have his way. Metabee put out his right hand with his palm open pointing at Mortal and then closed it 'Bakudo #63 Sajo Sabaku'. The yellow rope brought forth by the Kido then went to bind Mortal. Even if it worked it wouldn't keep him still for long so he created a barrier around the building Mortal was aiming for. He raised his spiritual pressure to the maximum and created two swords in his hands. In his right hand was a white sword while in his left hand was a purple sword. No holding back. That's what he promised himself. Metabee went at Mortal with a cross slash and then swung his white sword aiming for his stomach while with his purple sword he launched a diagonal attack aiming to cut Mortal from his right shoulder across to his left kidney.

Mortal Laughed again slightly in response to Metabee “You want to tell you what I came back ? Well you can’t handle the reason why I came back and if you want me to tell you well it’s not going to happen so nope.†Mortal then stated that the place he was destroying was his home and everyone else’s there even if it wasn’t Mortals. Then all of a sudden Mortal started to laugh again. “Oh? I forgot about that. I Forgot that i got bored of teaching you because you never seemed interested in training and running of with some girl you fell in ‘Love’ With. So i decided just to stop teaching you.†Mortal then was suddenly wrapped in a Yellow kido rope and noticed that the building that Meta thought he was aiming at was covered in a barrier. “You really think that is what I was aiming for?†Due to the rope Mortal fired of the kido towards the ground and smiled as it was quite a weak blast. But it was enough to make a large dust cloud from the blast. “Ninja Art… Vanish†Mortal increased his spiritual pressure just enough to break out from the rope then quickly jumps into the densest part of the dust cloud and hid his spiritual pressure and used an ability to cause his spiritual signature to seem different. Then quickly put on a disguise. Shortly after the dust cloud dispersed and Mortal came running back through a door “Is everything alright? I heard an explosion… What the hell happened here?†Then a fake soul of mortal appears outside the windows waving towards meta and continues slicing members.

Metabee shook his head at Mortal's words. This wasn't someone who he used to be friends with. He just seemed crazy. Was this the cause of him separating with Aliza or was he always like this but just pretending? The Kido he used was somewhat successful but Mortal fired off his attack at the ground outside the window causing a dust cloud to build up which he then jumped into after breaking through the yellow rope binding him. Mortal's spiritual pressure disappeared while in the dust cloud so he couldn't sense him anymore. While this was happening a Kido Corps member came into the room but something seemed off about him. Metabee knew all the members in the squad if not by name then at least by looks or the feel of their spiritual pressure. Mortal was outside the window though killing more squad members. He couldn't be in two places at once and there wasn't anyone who could keep watch over this suspicious member in the room with him. Metabee decided to jump out the window since he just couldn't keep watching his squad members getting hurt. He swung his blades at Mortal to get his attention and prevent him from killing anymore.

• Like 1

The fake Mortal smiles as he sees Metabee chase him as Meta swung his swords the fake Mortal turned around to face him and allows himself to get sliced and then attempted to grab on to meta via a bear hug if he were to fail then he would try to grab his arm. Mortal then went to try and whisper something into Meta's ear Final Seal release. Explosion The Fake Mortal Started to glow dark green with a black outline. Within a second of glowing the real Mortal ducked into cover as large Explosion erupted out of the fake Mortal's body. Shortly after the explosion The real Mortal looked around and saw that most of the barracks was destroyed in the blast. That was a large blast... I wonder who could of made something like that... Mortal acted up just in case someone was listening in.

Ooc: Explosions <3

Metabee saw that his attack at Mortal was successful and he got his attention but then Mortal tried to grab him through a bear hug. He stepped back to avoid the bear hug however, his right arm still got caught and then Mortal whispered something into his ear about an explosion. He knew this wasn't good so he had to act fast. Metabee instantly dropped his swords and using his free left hand he put on his hollow mask along with a layer of Kido on his body. Soon enough Mortal's glow turned into an explosion and he was caught up in it. Once the explosion was over he was there laying on the ground. Metabee tried to raise himself with his left arm but couldn't. His right arm was completely unusable as it was severely burned and he had other burns on various places around his body. He was coughing up blood and his lungs were filled with the dust created by the explosion. Metabee slightly moved his head around and saw fire and destruction. Most of the barracks was destroyed and he couldn't do anything. Again. 'I'm so useless' he thought to himself. He moved his head to the building he came from. There was someone standing there. It was the same person that came to him before he jumped out of the window. That must of been the real Mortal. He hit the ground with his left hand and made another attempt at getting up. This time around he made more progress but quickly fell back to the ground. What was he to do now? It was his fault that the barracks were destroyed. It was his fault that all those Kido Corps members were killed. It was his fault because he was weak. Metabee looked to his right and his Zanpakuto was laying there. It was glowing purple for some weird reason which he didn't know. Maybe it was sensing it's owners danger? He couldn't use his right arm to get it though so he looked back at Mortal to see what he would do.

• Like 1

Mortal watched as Metabee fell to the ground from the blast and sighed I thought I trained him better then to fall for something like that... He notices once meta fell onto the ground that he has lost all his straight trying to defend himself from the explosion and that he had a large burned arm which looked to damaged at the moment to be used. Mortal started to walk away when he noticed that meta was staring at him and his zanpakuto was glowing. Looks like he figured it that I am the real one. Well to help him get stronger... Mortal walked towards meta while a smile on his face and walked to the right of metabee and smiled while standing by his zanpakuto. This is why you aren't suited to be a captain. You mix your personal life with your work life. You left your people your were meant to protect die. why? because you left without telling anyone. you left because you wanted too. and look how that turned out. Mortal's disguise then evaporated and mortal stood on the glowing sword and frowned. Let's face facts. You're not worthy to be a captain. Mortal then pushed how as hard as he could on metabee's sword with enough pressure that it would shatter into thousands of pieces. My gift to you. A chance if you will... Start from the beginning... learn the values of the shinigami... learn what it means to be... A captain. Mortal then flashsteps away but not doing so before throwing a small kido attack towards meta's right arm just to be a asshole.

Ooc: left thread.

Edited by Amy Minami

Sayuri could have sworn she had followed directly behind Meta through the Senkaimon when he had said the barracks were under attack. Some how when she had stepped out, she had been no where near the Kido Corps barracks not even by a long shot. She looked to see Meta. With how close she had been to him, she should have been able to see him and yet that was defiantly not the case. From what she could tell, even from following directly behind him, she had gotten separated from him and was well off target. As she looked around, she groaned. Not only had she lost Meta, she was practically on the other side of the Seireitei and a long ways from the Kido Corps. She pouted to no body in particular before kicking off in the direction of the barracks heading at her top speed and using her flash step. If the barracks were truly under attack, she needed to get there as quickly as she could and hopefully be able to help.

She was finally reaching the Kido Corps and had to slow down. She looked around a bit. “ I am in the right place, right?†“Yup, unless we are lost again†She stood before what looked like a battle ground that had been blown to shreds. This was no barracks, at least it wasn't any more. Seeing the sight, at first seemed like a dream, but then the shock wore off and it hit her. It seemed to ripple though her. The place she had found as home after the academy was destroyed and its wreckage laid before her. This was the place she had been excepted so quickly and felt like it was where her family was. It was a frightening sight. She pinched her arm praying for it to be a dream only to downcast her eyes when the pain told her other wise. She wanted to run in and search for survivors and make sure everyone was alright. But another part of her suppressed the childish hope that the threat had passed without her even bothering to check and she began to carefully approach the scene.

Closing her eyes, she felt no more strong pressures as there would be in a battle. There was no doubt now. She had been too late: too late to try and prevent what had happened, and too late to even help while things had progressed to this point. She wanted to curl up in a ball and just cry: cry because she was late, because she had not even been able to help her own squad, and for having what home she had taken away while she did nothing. She just wanted to be saved like a child in a mess or cry away her guilt. Something in her thought said otherwise though. It made her push away the childishness and innocence she so often displayed and for the moment she was a lieutenant who had failed to do her job.

To any who saw her, it would have been clear the smiley, care-free, and a tad air brained lieutenant had changed. Perhaps some may had even thought her possibly possessed. She was completely serious. Her normal smile had disappeared and replaced with a truly serious look almost like in this moment she had gone from the child she so acted like on most occasions to the adult she should have been as the lieutenant. With the coast seemingly clear, Sayuri began picking through the ruined barracks to find survivors and heal who she could. She was definitely thankful for her kido skills. She was no healer but since she excelled so much in kido in general she could easily heal people and quite well at that. Those that she found she healed and asked them to find others so that they might start clean up. Though, as they began to dig farther they were coming across dead, in which she had them set together off to the side for a proper burial later. By the looks of it not only the barracks, but the survivors she could not imagine at what had transpired. With the ragged looks of those that had survived, she was not going to push them at the moment for information. One thing kept nagging at her though, throughout this she had yet to see Meta or run into him, but the farther she got the more destruction she was finding. Perhaps, he had been out as far as she had been and had not reached the barracks yet. Maybe she had been the first of them to reach the Kido Corps.

Feeling a familiar spiritual pressure, she decided to head towards it. She quickly told those that had been found so far to continue without her, but to call if they needed her and that if they finished they should also start cleaning everything up. Turning, she split from the remaining survivors and began to carefully pick her way towards the pressure. Each step she made deliberately. If whomever had done this was still here, she definitely did not want to get caught off guard alone by them. She placed a hand on her zanpakuto, Musouka. She wanted to be at least the slightest ready on the case that she might get attacked as she did not know what had happened or whether the perpetrator who had done this was still near by and just masking their presence. Rather than finding an intruder, she found the source of the familiar spiritual pressure. There before her was Meta, the captain and someone who meant a lot to her. He looked worse for wear. Sayuri paused in shock. She could almost assume that a battle had happened and here was Meta right in the middle of it. And where had she been? Oh, that's right, on the other side of the freaking Seireitei.

She looked around the area again purely as a safety precaution before approaching him. The closer she got to him the more she realized just what shape he was in. She closed her eyes a moment in thought before continuing forth. Meta was in rough shape and he had been the only person to ever train her.

If the only person who had really trained her was in the shape he was, what would have happened to her if she had been there? She shook her head trying to clear the thoughts, but she could not help herself. If a attack on the barracks had left Meta like this, there was no way she would have been useful. She actually would have been more in the way than anything. Sure, she had offers for help in which every single one so far had fallen though. With this in truth, she had about given up on finding others to train and help her other than Meta. She had to face the facts. Just because she couldn't get people to help train her didn't mean she could stop trying to get better. It just meant she needed to get stronger by working four times as hard on her own.

After finally reaching Meta, She knelt beside him and without a word began healing him with what energy she had left after her run and going through the survivors that she had come across so far.

Edited by Sayuri
  • Like 2

Metabee couldn't do anything so he just watched as Mortal walked up to him and spoke to him. He said that he wasn't worthy to be a captain and that he let the people he was meant to protect die. Mortal wasn't wrong about it. He was careless and weak which led to all of this. It was his fault this happened. Mortal's words pierced him like daggers and stayed in his head. Then, Mortal stepped on his Zanpakuto and shattered it into a thousand pieces. That was another person he couldn't save even though he was close by. Mortal told him to start from the beginning and before leaving he fired a Kido at his burned right arm. Metabee was in no state to dodge the attack so it just hit him. The nerves in his arm screamed out in pain. Well, even more than they already were. The burn made the pain even worse.

After Mortal left he was the only one there. He didn't have any strength to get up. So he closed his eyes. Just in a single day so many people died and the barracks were destroyed. All of them were people he knew. Everything was fine just a few hours ago. He even lost his precious battle partner in the process. Acnologia saved him so many times before. It's true that they weren't on the best of terms since the beginning but their fates belonged to each other. They looked after each other. And Metabee couldn't protect him even once? What a great partner he was. His Zanpakuto was glowing too before it was shattered. Acnologia must of wanted to help him again. However, the truth was even if he did train every day since he stopped being trained by Mortal/Aliza he wouldn't have won. It was just impossible.

As he was laying there, Metabee was unsure how much time has passed. Seconds? Minutes? Hours? His body was hurting like it has never before but that allowed him to keep his consciousness. At least he wasn't dead though. Sayuri would of been really sad if he did die. However, with the injuries he currently had he probably wouldn't be useful. The squad needed to be rebuilt. Fast too. The remaining surviving members needed a home. They needed someone to look after them. Maybe they even wanted to taste his and Sayuri's cooking. There was still a lot he had to do. He couldn't die.

Eventually, he felt a sort of warmth in his body and he was beginning to be filled up with energy. Metabee opened his eyes. It was Sayuri but she wasn't wounded at all. 'It's good to see... that you're not hurt...' It was hard for him to speak but he did so anyway. The look in her eyes was different though. He could see the pain she was going through right now. That was obvious though. Just an hour or two ago they were teasing each other and having fun and now she had to come back to this. To nothing. Her home was taken away from her. He clenched his left hand into a fist. 'I'm sorry...This is all my fault..I couldn't protect our home. I'm a failure...Will you forgive me?' Sayuri was healing him but Metabee could see that she was tired, probably from saving all the other members. He was still in great pain but the healing was doing it's job and his pain was easing ever so slightly. He doubted Sayuri could fully heal him with the remaining energy she had. Metabee slowly raised his left hand up to Sayuri's right cheek and stroked it gently. 'Let's rebuild the squad...Together.' A new beginning. This time he wanted to do things right.

• Like 1

Seeing Meta's eyes open, a small soft smile grazed Sayuri's face for a moment, for as soon and he spoke she slowly closed her eyes as she tilted her head downwards in disappointment of herself. Yes, I was not hurt, but I was also not here. I messed up and some how ended up on the other side of the Seireitei. I wasn't even near bye. Instead of her normal tone, her voice had been soft and seemed to get softer as she spoke her sadness and disappointment clear, before she quickly leaned her head down just a bit almost as in a bow and continued quite a bit louder and rushed. I'm sorry. She paused as her words had almost lined up with his, she turned her gaze to him and allowed him to continue. It is not your fault. I messed up and I wasn't here to help. I left you to face whatever happened alone. You shouldn't have had to face whatever was here alone. There is nothing to forgive you for as you did nothing wrong. I am the one at fault. I was not here. I should have been her for you and everyone else and I was not. Please forgive me. She took a deep breath to calm herself and let it out slowly trying to calm herself. Yes. Let's rebuild together. She pushed a stray lock of hair that had fallen into her face away as she finished healing him to the best of her ability at the moment as she feared too much more and she might collapse. She took one of her hands in hers and squeezed it lightly before softly smiling at him and gently repeating her final word. Together.

• Like 1

Metabee listened to Sayuri's response saying that she is not hurt because she got lost and went to another part of Seiretei. Her expressions made it clear that she was disappointed with herself. Sayuri then apologised and said that he shouldn't apologise because she wasn't there to help him. However, he didn't want her to take all the blame on herself since she didn't do anything wrong either 'Don't worry about it. There is nothing to forgive you for. I mean if you didn't lose your way who would be here for us right now? The fact that you were fine allowed you to save members and even me. You really helped out a lot. Also if you did come I might not have been able to save you from the blast. Who would have saved the members then? Don't blame yourself too much. You did a lot to help us.' As both of them calmed down he let out a sigh 'The one who came here was Mortal. I tried to stop him but he grabbed my arm and then blew up. This is the result.' She finished healing him and then took his hand and squeezed it lightly. He did feel better but probably not enough to be able to do most things. While still holding her hand he managed to sit up and he could probably stand but would be uneasy on his feet. His right arm still burned him but less than before thanks to Sayuri's healing. 'Thank you. You really saved me. You must be tired from all the healing so you should rest up for now. I still need healing but that's when you are rested. I won't die anymore.' Metabee was glad that Sayuri was here for him and he could always count on her. 'Can I rest my head on your lap until I can stand up? The ground is really uncomfortable or it's just my head.' He looked her in the eye 'From now on let's train much harder so that we will be able to protect each other and our members too. My Zanpakuto is broken but I can still train you.'

She smiled at him softly. Of course. She shifted to make it easy and as comfortable as she could for him to lay his head. We should try our best. Push our selves to be better. I agree that we should train not just for ourselves but for those who need us to be strong for them and protect them. She then looked to Meta's Zanpakuto. I'm sure your zanpakuto will heal in time, as it is part of you, is it not? I have heard that they heal themselves from their owners strength and will. She mumbled the next part quietly more to herself. Then again, I could be wrong and it wouldn't have been the first time. She then perked up a bit as a thought popped into her head and she raised her voice back to her normal tone. We can always train without our zanpakuto too, you know. We can probably find some bokken in the rubble, if we want to work on our kendo. I thought I saw some when I was wandering around in the barracks one day in what looked like a practice room of sorts. We could find those. And if we wanted to practice our kido, I'm sure we have things around here to use for targets and such. We are the Kido Corps after all. She let out a soft giggle to lighten the moment. Oh! Well, and hakuda speaks for itself being unarmed fighting and all. So, then what else is there other than Hoho which is mainly just flash step, right? Cause as far as I can see, sure its nice to be able to use our zapakuto but there are ways we can train without too. She paused a moment and scrunched her face up lightly, almost comically realizing she had gone off on a bit of a tangent. I was just rambling, wasn't i? Whoopsies. Sorry.

Edited by Sayuri
  • Like 1

Metabee rested his head on Sayuri's lap after she has agreed and shifted her position. 'It's comfortable.You should let me do this more often.' He said with a smile trying to cheer her up a bit. Sayuri agreed with him that they should train harder to get stronger and be able to protect others. She also said that his Zanpakuto should heal in time as he also heals 'Yup, you are right. I wasn't in Bankai so it's not permanently broken and will restore itself. But I still feel bad about it being broken. He's my battle partner after all.' Sayuri then continued saying that the are more ways to train than just using Zanpakuto and he knew she was right. There were many resources at the Kido Corps training grounds that they could use so it was only right that they should use them to the best of their abilities. 'Yea, we should be experts in all fields. Mixing up training will also help us a lot too. Zanjutsu,Hakuda, Hoho,Kido. It's no good if we, as Shinigami excel in only one of those fields, right? So we should try to eliminate our weaknesses in those fields.' She then made a face and apologised for rambling he let out a slight chuckle 'You know, I like it when you ramble.' Metabee said with a smile. After a moment he let out a sigh 'I also know of another way to make our training more efficient. I could use my hollow mask. You should be able to handle it now and I'll try to hold back if the strength difference is too much for you.' Using his hollow mask Sayuri would get stronger much faster and he would be able to train himself to keep it on for longer and practice his hollow techniques. There also was something else on his mind which he wanted to get over with. 'Sayuri, you aren't scared of me when I put on my hollow mask are you?' In reality, he was pretty sure he already knew the answer to his question but he wanted to hear it from her own lips. Just to confirm it. Metabee smiled at her 'We have a lot of work ahead of us. Burials,rebuilding,training. It sure is going to get busy from now on.' He wondered how long it would take to do everything but he was sure that if all the remaining members worked together it wouldn't take too long.

• Like 2

Absentmindedly, Sayuri ran a hand through Meta's hair as they conversed. Alright, If you want to and no, I'm not scared of you when you have your mask because I know it is still you behind that mask. Realizing what she had been doing, she paused her hand. I'm not bothering you with this am it? Anyways, we do have a lot to do and no doubt will it be busy, but we will be able to get it done and learn from all that has happened..

• Like 1

Metabee felt Sayuri stroke his hair with her hand and then she said that training with his mask is up to him and that she isn't scared of him because she knows it is still him. He was glad to hear that from her. She then suddenly stopped stroking his hair and asked if she was bothering him with it 'Nope, not at all. In fact, keep going.' He said and stuck out his tongue at her. Sayuri agreed about a lot of work ahead of them but knew they would be able to do it and hopefully learn something from this. They would have to learn how to be good leaders so that nothing like this happens again. Metabee moved around his head gently to not interrupt Sayuri stroking his hair. He could see that the fire died down and Kido Corps members could be seen looking for other members and trying to clear up the debris a little. Afterwards, he moved his hand over the many pieces of his shattered Zanpakuto and they glowed a purple light and returned to it's sheath along with the hilt. It was still broken inside the sheath but he didn't want any of the pieces to get lost and to make sure of that he sealed the hilt and the sheath with Kido so that the hilt doesn't fall out. Metabee then looked back up to Sayuri's face and behind her he could see Acnologia standing over her. He didn't know if she would be able to feel him since he wasn't materialised. The Zanpakuto spirit didn't look angry or anything but the look in his eyes said everything. It meant that he along with Sayuri are there for him and also something like 'Break me again and I'll break a few of your bones.' The spirit then disappeared and the Shinigami let out a small sigh 'So, we both know that there is a lot to be done so we don't really have time to be sitting around here do we? Are you ready to help out?' Even though he would like to rest longer until he heals properly he was fully aware that he couldn't do that. There were things to be done and members to be helped out.

You're right. We should get moving. There is lots to get done. Pushing a few strands of hair out of her face, she realized it may be best if she just pulled it back. She quickly split her hair into there even parts and braided it, using a tie from her wrist to finish off the braid and hold it in place. Alright, time to get to work! She carefully moved to stand before offering a hand to Meta to help him up. Oh, and during our little rest here, I have regained some energy. If needed, I can heal you more.

• Like 1

Metabee listened as Sayuri agreed with him and then watched as she braided her hair. He watched with awe as it was the first time he has seen her with braided hair and she still looked beautiful with it. She then carefully got up and offered him a hand to help him up. Metabee sat up and accepted the helping hand but made a pained face as he was getting up since it was his right hand. 'Thanks' he said in gratitude. Sayuri then offered to heal him and he nodded in response 'If you could. It would help.' He still probably seemed uneasy on his feet to her but he couldn't deny it. 'Let's see. What should we start with? I would say burials would probably be the best.It would help us focus better when rebuilding.'

She nodded and then faced Meta. Using what she had gained, she healed what she could. It seemed even with her hair tied back in a braid her bangs always seemed to get loose. They had floated down in from of her face as she had quickly healed Meta a bit more. It's all I can do for now. I hope you don't mind. She had not wanted to push herself to far at the moment as there was all too much to be done. She lightly let out a puff of air at her bangs in hope to at least blow them out of her face. The sound like a good plan. Lead the way.

• Like 1

Metabee stood still as Sayuri healed him. Her energy filled his body again as his wounds healed a bit more and after a moment she was done saying that's all she could do for now. 'I don't mind. You need some energy to help out her and my wounds aren't easy to heal either. I don't know how I am going to repay the favour to you. Thank you.' Sayuri then agreed with him and told him to lead the way. He started to walk slowly at first but then walked at his normal speed towards where the survivors were gathered. His body only ached a bit now thanks to Sayuri so walking wasn't a problem anymore. When they reached he looked around the survivors 'Is everyone alright?'. He knew it was a dumb question but he couldn't bring himself to say anything else. He felt that a sorry wasn't going to solve anything and maybe that the members were disappointed in him. Metabee looked at the dead bodies of the Kido Corps members. It looked like some of the bodies have already been buried which was good. He looked at the members which were still alive 'Let's fix this.Together.' It's what he and Sayuri have decided and hoped that the members would stay with them and support them. 'First, lets bury our fallen friends. Then I want to rebuild the barracks. After that is done me and Sayuri want to train to get stronger. To be able to protect you next time and to make sure something like this won't happen again.' He then looked at Sayuri 'This is part of the barracks so I don't think having graves here will work out. We should choose a better spot. Are you fine with carrying some of the bodies?'

• Like 1

She had followed Meta to the remaining members. I may not be able to carry but I can find a suitable place. She nodded to his decision and walked to an open area out of the way, but yet still a good place to lay those to peace. She began cleaning it up for the others and preparing the area, before waving the others over. She hoped the area would be suitable. Trying to stay out of everyone's way, she walked over to the rubble and with a little digging found a small knife that would be strong enough to carve wood. Carefully she made her way back and found a nice solid tree on the edge of the grave sight before carving into it. Bless our fallen and may they rest in peace.

• Like 2

Metabee listened to Sayuri's response and nodded. She said she can find a suitable place for the graves and she did so by going to a different area and soon signaled them to come over. He faced the Kido Corps members 'Alright, everyone take as many bodies as you can and don't rush.' He kneeled down besides a body and picked it up but as he did he felt a sharp pain run through his right arm. The other members did the same and all of them walked over to the place Sayuri picked out for them. He looked around. It was a nice peaceful area and it was close to the barracks. They began burying the bodies which took them a while but it was eventually done. Sayuri then made a carving in the tree saying 'Bless our fallen and may they rest in peace.' The Kido Corps members gathered in rows and he joined them while signalling Sayuri with his head to come and stand next to him. Metabee looked at the graves of the fallen members but it just didn't look right. He quickly split off from the group and gathered lots of the biggest flowers he could see and got out a handkerchief from his pocket and tied the stems of the flowers together to make a bouquet. It didn't look in any way as organised as those you would find in shops in the world of the living but it was all he had on hand. Metabee then returned to the group and placed the bouquet in front of the graves and returned to his place. After a brief silence he took a deep breath in and spoke out. 'Our fallen friends may be gone from here but will be with us for as long as we remember them. So, keep your memories of them alive. Don't forget them. Ever. Lets bow our heads in silence for a moment unless someone wants to add anything.' His voice was sad and his hands were together. After all was said Metabee along with the members bowed their heads. Memories of the fallen ones ran through his head.

• Like 1

Ooc: A single return post for one time only <3

Meanwhile while everything was happening in the soul society after mortal left he continues to walk through the dangai and starts to think to himself "Everything seems lively over there. All the senior members were looking after the young members and the young was looking after the old it was a nice system... hope they are able to rebuild alright." Mortal then continues to walk through the dangai and eventually ending up in the world of the living at his large corporation. "Home sweet home." Mortal then starts to walk through then front doors with the senkaimon closing behind him. "I've always wondered something... Pffft no i'm sure they will figure it out... will they?"

Few seconds later Mortal is sitting on a very very expensive chair drinking some red wine looking out of a window. When suddenly Flame walks in. "You honestly are cruel you know that right Mortal." Mortal just laughs and turns his chair around to look at him with a smiling face. "Yep I know I love it !" Flame just sighs and pours himself some saki and then looks back. "You really think they will realize what you were doing. I mean we both know Meta me so from the background but we both know that he probably won't realize..." Mortal then laughs. "Yeah probably not but if they even remotely decide to examine the blood of the 'Victims' they would know the problem." Flame scratches his head in confusion "Say what was the problem again?" Mortal put's down his glass and giggles a little bit. "I might of released a deadly virus in the soul society. so i went and administered the anti-drug to the members most affected and it could of only have been done through my sword. Basically after the cut they would be in a coma for a few minutes and would wake up with the virus dead as it would of had nothing to feed... GOD DAMN IT META..."

Mortal then sends a hell butterfly to metabee which would take about half a day to reach him if the dangai was being stupid or it would only take a few minutes which has the following message.

"You buried them didn't you... Sigh Poor souls, but hey! means the virus can't spreed any more even though I gave them the antidote.

P.s They were only in a coma... they were going to wake up... You're suffocating the members of kido corps right now. Have fun with that thought."

Edited by Amy Minami

Sayuri watched quietly and bowed her head as he placed the bouquet and spoke. She then raised her head and looked around. It was sad to be loosing members but they also had a lot to get done. I'm going to go start cleaning up the wreckage. She turned to the members and announced. Half of you come with me and we will start cleaning up. Sayuri turned and started heading toward what was left of the barracks. Trying to remember where the cleaning closet was, she attempted to find it to pull out brooms and other needed cleaning supplies. She then began picking through the area with the rest of the group that had gone with her.

• Like 1