Sentei K�ken'nin

A Short Trip, Or Maybe Not...

Sentei decompressed his spiritual pressure after exiting the forest. He let his thoughts wander as he walked toward the soul society trying to absorb what happened to him what seemed like months ago. It still didn't sit right with him over how much time had passed, was it 6 hours? a week? months ago? Sentei couldn't figure out how much time had passed no matter how hard he thought about it. "How long was i unconscious?" Sentei asked his zanpakto quietly. kage replied, "I was having so much fun beating your lame a** that I lost track of the time." Ending his insult with a chuckle. "Gee thanks for the help, you're a real piece of work kage." Said sentei with a sigh.

Losing himself to thought again he wondered who the stranger was that attacked him. Sentei gagged at the sudden memory of his flesh simultaneously melting and regenerating at the same time. *I could live without that ever happening again.*Sentei remembered the symbol that was carved on his back by the stranger, causing him to thoughtlessly touch his back. Rubbing the now raised scars he tried to push the memory out of his thoughts to no avail. *Next time ill be better prepared.* He thought when he noticed there were blood stains on his clothing.

Sentei continued walking toward the soul society, which calmed him down somewhat. It was now sometime between noon and early morning. Leaving the nights chill in the air but the sun was warm due to no clouds being in the sky. Judging that he should take a moment to rest he stopped and sat against a tree. While he sat he tried to fight off the fatigue incurred from the battle the night before.

• Like 1

Aliza continued to walk around the soul society completely lost. Aliza didn’t know how she got where she was last thing she remember she was in a room surrounded by different people and was laying in bed. “I wonder where I am… hope I can find someone†Aliza continues walking around and sees a place which didn’t look like the place she was in it was more like old homes unlike the ones in the maze like place she was in it looked more organized. Aliza started walking towards the place which had older buildings and continued walking still completely lost.

Aliza reaches the place and notices people all around her wearing ragged clothing but it wasn’t to the point that you could tell if they were poor or not and walks down the main pathway. “I wonder what is this place… and why does it look so old?†Aliza is stopped by a few young children “Excuse me lady? Mind sparing some food? our mother is sick… Please!†Aliza looked at them with sad eyes but smiled trying to hid it. “I’ll see if I have anything…†Aliza put her hand in her pocket and pulled out some money. “I don’t have food on me but i’m sure you can use this to get some…†The young kids take it and bows to Aliza and runs away “Thank you lady!!!†Aliza smiles and starts walking again to a forested area further down.

Aliza arrives at the outskirts of the forested area and looks around “This places is huge†Aliza then sees something in the corner of her eye. “What’s that?†Aliza turns around and starts walking and notices that it’s a person sitting on a tree. Aliza then arrives a few steps away from the man and in a shy and quiet tone starts to talk to him “Um… Hello i’m kinda lost mind helping me ?†Aliza then goes red face “That’s if you want to that is!†Aliza awaits for the man’s answer.

• Like 2

Sentei notices someone approaching and pulls himself out of his thoughts and fights off the fatigue. Soon the stranger is only a few steps away and they begin speaking "um... Hello i'm kinda lost mind helping me?" Before sentei could reply she continued talking becoming red in the face as she went on. "that's if you want that is!" Sentei just smiled and replied "I'd be glad to help, where are you headed?"

Kage butts into senteis thoughts with a taunting tone of voice, *You sure you want to trust anyone after what just happened?* Sentei not realizing it lets out a hiss of a whisper in response, "not now kage." Realizing his mistake sentei quickly continues with another question. "where are you from? you dont look to be from around here if im not mistaken." Sentei stands after posing the question, stretching his sore muscles. *At any rate he didn't sense any hostility from this person what so ever.* "Ah! where are my manners, my name is sentei. What's yours?" Sentei asks while adjusting his clothes.

• Like 1

Aliza looks down with and saddened look “I don’t know to be honest…â€

Aliza hears the man whisper something but decides to brush it off as nothing and giggles a little for no apparent reason. “Where am i from?†Aliza starts to make a really hard thinking face and tries to remember she she was from and just shrugs. “Sorry… I can’t remember...†Aliza the sees the man stand up and was kind of freaked out but the sudden movements of him standing up then laughed a little because she was just over-reacting. “My name… my name is…†Aliza continues to think really hard then stops all a sudden. “I don’t have one… or well i don’t remember it…†Aliza puts on a sad by shy face and rubs the back of her head. “To be honest. I don’t remember anything past a few days ago… which is why i’m lost…â€

• Like 1

Sentei listens quietly as she explains her situation before responding. "You really are in a odd predicament aren't you." Said Sentei with a thoughtful look. He brought his hand to his chin while he tried to think.

*AAHAHAHAHAHA.* Kage laughs in Senteis thoughts without explaining himself. *Why the hell are you laughing like a madman?* asked Sentei. *I thought of something hilarious. I'll tell you later.* Replied kage. *I didn't think you were the comedian type. Say, can a zanpakto go insane? Because you are starting to make me wonder.* Thought Sentei with a snide tone. *Shut the hell up you cheeky bastard. Aren't you forgetting a certain damsel in distress?* Said kage teasingly.

After that pause Sentei spoke up, "What can you remember furthest back? And I suppose I could come up with a nickname for you until you remember your name." After speaking Sentei moved his hand from his chin. And continued looking at the mystery girl with a thoughtful expression.

*I can think of a nickname!* Kage once again barging into Senteis thoughts. *Nobody would want a nickname from you kage.* Thought Sentei with a taunting tone.

*Could you two stop measuring rods and shut the hell up?! I'm trying to rest here!* shouted tsukiakari angrily. *Aww come on tsuki it was just getting f....* Before kage could continue Sentei could almost feel tsukiakari punching kage in the back of the head. *SHUT. UP.*

• Like 1

"The furthest I can think back? um..." Aliza makes a thinking pose and sighs "The last thing I remember was when i woke up and was found by someone who said he was a captain... I can't remember his name that well sadly" Aliza sighs again but smiles afterwards this time "Thank you for being so kind to me... and sorry i can't seem to remember my name..."

ooc: made a small post as i felt bad for making you wait this long... sorry it's short.

• Like 1

"So you really can't remember much of anything huh? No wonder you're lost. And don't worry about it I have plenty of free time for the time being." Sentei says with a slight smile. "There's nothing to be sorry for either, we'll figure this out." Sentei says with a confident expression. "I'll just call you Alex until you remember your name again. Is that ok with you?" Sentei says with a smile. "Also do you remember if the captain that found you was wearing a white cloak with a number on the back?"

ooc: yeah I've been working 12 hr days lately so it took me a while to write this.

Edited by Sentei K�ken'nin

ooc: Mind Ending this Rp. Some stuff has happened in IRL and i not really in the best mindset to really role play. so i'm thinking about taking the rest of the month of minimum well i might start again on the last week. Sorry about leaving like this hope you understand. Sorry again.

No sorry about not being able to remember anything. Also i shouldn't be keeping you from your free time. I'm sure you need it more then you think and that helping me is just wasting it. Aliza sees Sentei smile and sighs slightly I guess you are right there really isn't anything to be sorry for it's just that i feel kinda... helpless. so many people try to look after me because of this problem yet none of them are able to... I'm just tired of giving people false hope that they could possible help me... Aliza looks over to the horizon and laughs with sentai's next comment Alex, I guess that could work for now... Aliza then looked over to Sentai as he asked her about what captain numbers and if they were wearing white cloaks on them. Aliza nodded There was one with a number three on it but the other one didn't have a number... but he kept going on about something to do with kido. Aliza scratches the back of her head and sighs Again really sorry about this... really you don't have to help me just tell me were the nearest hospital is and i'll go there...

Ooc: Since you said you didn't want to end here is a edited post.

Edited by Amy Minami