Welcome to Bleach: Soul Evolution - Official Forum

Welcome BSE has a new forum. If you were already a member of the forum prior to the upgrade, then you need to sign in with your Display name. If you had foreign characters in that name you may not be able to login yet, contact Isshin on the Facebook page or twitter @BSE_Rpg, or by email bleachsoulevolution@live.com.

Otherwise...

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lara Hyperion

The House Of Lange

58 posts in this topic

"So nice of you to enjoy yourself and totally ignore me while I wonder what's happening in the pool, thanks" Shima says in a joking fashion. After sprouting his own joke, Seigliend mentions something about the pool having healing properties and know that she mentioned it the stretching in both his legs and arms had totally gone. "I don't believe it he says as he runs his hands across his biceps feeling a slight increase in tone. As he was doing this he suddenly gets a splash of water in his face, he looks up to Seigleind and gives her jokingly irritated look as he lays back in the water' gently kicking some water back at Seigliend.

He then gives it some thought and as he takes a deep breath. He says "Seigleind, as I've said before I can't be greatful enough for the training and everything. But I'll be honest in the grand scheme of things I don't particularly have a plan. After I've training and I've reached the point in which I can protect myself I don't know where to go. Killing hollows is one thing, but turning wrong to right is another thing" he sighs again not really knowing where he was going with this conversation, but wanted to get something like this off his chest. There of course was the Quincy who had set up his father, but what good was he if he killed them?

Seigleind would giggle as shima splashed her, she would lean back as well, she would sigh "shima your innocence and your smile reminds there is hope for this world" her eyes would become half lidded as she layed back and looked up at the ceiling of the hotspring, "shima look up tell me what that painting means to you" on the roof were carved and painted images depicting the birth of a hollow.

a human dies is purified by a shinigami or it becomes a hollow , humans being devoured by hollows Quincy's coming to there aid and then soul reapers slaughtering the Quincy.next it showed paintings of the main three factions basses huge on the roof seireite ,the Reich and Las Noches and the spirit king in the middle .

"Shima despite how life may look I'd think it'd be best of you stayed neutral for now it seems choas will rise again" she trailed off

Perhaps the heat of the pool was getting to him as it was unlike Shima to turn to such a depressing conversation, however in Seigliend reply she turns it around and gives a warming complement to him making Shima smile. There was a short moment of silence as Shima looked around the pristine designed pool, then Seigleind told him to look up at the painting on the roof of the pool and tell her what it ment to him. He looks up and see's a collage of colours and styles each style of painting depicting a different fraction. The Shinigami and the seritei drawn in flowing movements and fine lines. The quincies drawn with sharp strait line and the hollows drawn in a way that made there beastly look even worse by the unkempt lines. "I see..." He says pausing studying the painting carefully choosing his answer even more so. "From a non biased point of view I see three races fighting for survival each never achieve and each on the edge of death. From a quincies and I suppose mine, I can see that hollows are our enemy and as are the shinigami though enemies can be made anywhere." He wasn't truly sure on his answer as he gave it. He didn't really like the form of art or truly understand the concept, but that was perhaps for him to grasp and not to be told. As he continued to look at the painting he was informed by Seigleind that it would be best for him to stay neutral as chaos was bound to start. "I want to help the people I care about, family, friends. I haven't chosen a side and don't know if I plan too. But it sounds like you've chosen the side that your one, Seigleind?" He question her, worried that she may be putting herself in danger for someone else's ideals.

"Shima in truth good and evil is nothing more than a perception and feelings if a boy is homeless and mugged a women to and feed his malnutritioned sister is it good? He's done right by his sister but had to hurt someone to do so" she would be stroking her wet purple hair , "just like when a hollow kills and eats to survive the whole concept of good and evil is utter folly it all comes down to ideals" she would point at the espada on the roof "they are a prime example of this each of them is drastically different and some even clash but they function as a unit because of one common goal or power" she would point the Quincy "humans as we are always power hungry I'm sure you get the picture" and the shinigami were last "all United under a single goal as well but their racil prejudice has always been an issue, and that nonsense about keeping balance if the konsoed soul as like they were posed to do hollows wouldn't be born" with that she gave a loud sigh

Shima had his own opinions on other people's perception of good and evil and he was more than happy to share them. Remaining to keep his cool even if he some what disagreed with the examples that where given. "If the boy wishes to steal food then he could do it without hurting or even better he could earn it, not only feeding his sister but doing himself good." He washes his already hot face with a splash of water. "As for hollows they eat because it's there nature I won't hate them for it. But I will most certainly kill them if it protects the people I care about. He had very little experience with Espada and simply avoided giving an opinion on this matter as in actually fact if he knew nothing about them he didn't really need to have an opinion of them. "But I don't believe all humans are 'power hungry' yes I wish to attain it, however I don't want to simply train for the sake of power I wish that once I have my power I will use it for what is right in this world. Even if some people disagree with me" in this sentence some of Shima's own stubbornness came though. He didn't want to think he was power hungry. Was he though?" He coughs drawing himself away from the thought. "And as for shinigami there fools for been so single minded, I have very little else to say about that." He stand up and turns for the exit. "I wish to gain power for my ideals not to force them on the world, but to save people who are in need of it, whether it's myself, you, family or friends.... I would even extend to enemy's to follow my ideals." Feeling somewhat embarrassed after sharing his opinions so strongly, he grabs the towel to cover himself and try's to leave. 

Seigleind would sigh lightly , as soon as shima was out of ear shot she would close her eyes and look up , "but we are all destined to die by the hands of one another very few are lucky enough to die of old age" she could only pray for such a peaceful death it would be pleasant to know she strived that long.

Seigland's hair blew in the wind as a gust passed by she would giggle happily "ahhh another day I'm happy to be alive!!" She rejoiced aloud her wound from shima fully healed , the boy was nowhere to be found sadly hopefully he wasn't avoiding training, 'he has devolped nicely I might say and that body........what am I thinking!!?? He's my student!!' She would clap her hands on burning red cheeks a couple of times making that image of shima fade from her mind. "Shima!! Were are you!?!" She called out in worry maybe he fled or was still sleeping.

Seigland would wait patiently chewing the tip of her gloved thumb in anxiety she was worried and concerned , she was thinking of all the worse possible scenarios.

Ooc> I feel like absolute trash for losing track of this thread

Seigleind sat in her garden upon a bench , a light summer breeze would blow through the garden as the young star knight sighed , so many things plauged her mind , how would she explain herself to oliver , how will she better teach shima. "Uhhhh what have i done" Seigleind would lay down upon the stone steps as the hot sun beamed down upon her with a ferocity of a lion. 'i need a plan a way to get within olivers good graces....i need to find a way to use and reward jasmine......and Shima....' Seigleind would smile a little she knew all he needed was the basic's and his beutiful brain would do the rest.  Seigleind would lay upon the steps for about an hour running cenario's through her brain over and over.

'with the espada and captains so low in numbers we could easily win.....if our own forces weren't so thin! :(seigleind would sit up and begin strolling through the garden as she saw it their stood only one real course of action. 'For us to come out on top i think we need to plant the seeds of corruption i think i'll see about the espada first but I'll need funding from oliver and a little tecnological assistantance' Seigleind would quickly begin her mission an audience with oliver was needed.....