Welcome to Bleach: Soul Evolution - Official Forum

Welcome BSE has a new forum. If you were already a member of the forum prior to the upgrade, then you need to sign in with your Display name. If you had foreign characters in that name you may not be able to login yet, contact Isshin on the Facebook page or twitter @BSE_Rpg, or by email bleachsoulevolution@live.com.

Otherwise...

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lara Hyperion

The House Of Lange

58 posts in this topic

The Lange estate is the ohnorable home of the lange family and Seigleinds home who is currently the head of the family due to the death of her older sister and parents and missing older brother, despite having a large family the only person who lives here is siegleind and the servants Along with a few trained quincy guards

a-mansion-1475983.jpg[

Hotspring

tumblr_inline_mly782FYqo1qz4rgp.pngthere is a fairly large hotspring on the estate which has powerful healing properties it can also be used for bathing and has a retractable wall which will fall down the mittle if the opposite sex desides to take a dip as well

Dining hall (for party's)

185908dz.jpgthis room is ussally never used unless she calls the family for a meating so the arrangements remain put up so the room is relatively emptyballroom_by_evillittlecherry-d4uupz3.png

Library

library_by_jungpark-d3b3dng.jpgthe library holds a large range of information from Quincy family trees and history of the ohnor bound race , even holding books for wuincy techniques along with hundreds upon thousands of novels and history books and a few on race anatomy

Edited by Seigleind Lange
1 person likes this

Seigleind's cold blue eyes staired off into the distance her mind was a storm, she tapped her Index finger furiously on the balcony, a calming sunset was before her casting the lovely shadow of the forest upon the manor.

This was somewhat calming ,but one thing plagued her mind a memory, a thought,

~~flashback~~

Seigleind walked through the flames as they wildy raged , the shinigami before her was barely standing wobly from blood loss and having his tendon slashed by one of her throwing knives.

Her cold blue piercing eyes met his blazing red ones , "how does it feel knowing your going to die shinigami" she asked slowly as she began to excue a black Aura with a blue tint, the man began to laugh

" the only regret I have is not killing you when you were young!" He then swung his flaming claymore at her only for her to intercept it with a sele snide

The area was bathed in light as the world faded

~~flashback end~~

Seigleind summoned her book of law chaos and order, "I will be this world judge,jury and executioner"

1 person likes this

The wormhole would pop them out right in the front of the Lange estate, "welcome to my home this is were we will be training until you reach an intermediate level of skill,power and knowledge" she would give out a sigh of relief , "it feels good to be home again"

"You boys go inside explore meet me outside in the courtyard in 2 hrs I'm going to take a nap" she would float up in the air and fly to her room window

She trusted them to behave

1 person likes this

Falling out of the wormhole, Shimabukuro was greeted with a large estate facing him. He turned his head to the girl rather confused until she says that this is her home and this is where they would be training. Shimabukuro took a second look at the estate. 'This is where she lives?' He thinks to himself.

Shortly she states that the boys should meet her outside in 2hrs. As she then floats off towards the house and to a room window. So with nothing to stop him, Shimabukuro approaches the front door. Then turning the handle and pushes it open. Upon entering he was greeted with a great entrance hall with two flights of stairs at each and doors placed here and there that lead who knows where. "I suppose the most important thing is to find somewhere to sleep" he says to himself and he begins to climb a flight of stairs. Reaching the top he enters a long hallway with doors at either side and with no indication of where to go he begins looking. First door was what seemed to be a living room, sofa, fire place and so on. Closing the door he leaves it how he had found it. 'I wonder if they have a library, I love reading' he thinks to himself as he opens up another door to reveal a bedroom. "Finally" he sighs to himself. Entering he closes the door and throws his small rooksack on the floor. It was more or less empty now as all he had packed was a small amount of food and couple of books that he enjoyed reading. Then realising his manner he takes off his slightly muddy boots and his heavy Quincy overcoat. Making him look paler than what he was thanks to the color pallet of white shirt, white trousers and socks. Noticing there was a door in the conner of the room he opens it up to show he had access to an on sweet bathroom. So he decideds to freshen up.

After doing so, Shimabukuro redresses and falls onto the bed, he himself had not had much sleep for a long time and he had no idea what this Quincy training would involve. All he knew was that he would need all his strength, whether it was going to he physical or mental or even both. What that girl had shown him was that she was powerful that blue glow that filled the opening was magnificent, but seemed out of his reach. But only training would reveal what he could do.

1 person likes this

Both boys ran up to a random room and hit the hay , they had been chased by that hollow for 3 years know they could finally sleep

In the event they would sleep the two full oirs and be about 30 min late for training

Ooc: skip me awhile

Edited by Penguin Emporer Robons

Seigleind would tap her foot on the Stone ground her purple hair swaying in the gentle breeze , 'were are those three' she had four yoga mats layed out on the ground

She was going to gauge each level of connection to reishi and from there she would determine how to individualy train them to better fit there weapons powers and skills

"Were are they" she said pouting

Shimabukuro slow opens his eyes to a clock sat up on a table to the side of the bed. Sitting up he studies it a while. 'Something was off...' He thought to himself as he tried to think what it was. Then it occured to him, two hours had already passed. He had clearly fallen asleep while relaxing on the bed. Jumping up he runs to the door and grabs his coat and slips on his slightly muddy boots and runs down the stairs.

Rapidly Shimabukuro attempts to find his way out the back of the house and to the courtyard. He hardly wanted to keep the girl waiting after all not only had she taken him in to a wonderful house, but she had also offered to train him. 'I can't be late. Damn this house is so big' he thinks to himself as he scrambles into a room with large patio doors which clearly lead outback. Opening the doors with a unnecessary not realising how much a rush he was in he bursts outside to the girl standing there tapping her foot.

Strangely the other two younger boys were missing. But at this time Shimabukuro thought this was unimportant as he just needed to join the girl and to his puzzlement as he got closer, he saw there were four yoga mats laid. As he finally reaches her he bows his head and says "I'm so sorry for been late, it's been a while since I slept well" he then raises his head after apologising and takes a second look at the yoga mats and confirms that's what they are. "So what are we using these for?" He asks confused on how this was going to help him on his way to becoming a Quincy.

1 person likes this

Seigleind would sigh , "its not an issue I will pardon it" she would smile and giggle a little , "just be happy my father isn't around he used to make me and my brothers bath in ice water in the middle of winter if we failed to be punctual" seigleind could see the humor and irony of her past and how the cruelty of her father only made her stronger in a way even though she swore never to do that to anyone

"Oh the mats I want you to meditate and try and gather reishi would you like an example first or instructions or both" she would then pull out a glass ball that had a swirling vortex of reishi within and placed it on his mat as she took one out for herself, "I want you to draw as much reishi as you can from that orb ok shima-san"

"Thank you very much" he says as he is pardoned by her. She then smiles and giggles. 'She's very sweet' he thinks to himself as he listens to the small story about her father and how it had made her stronger. "You had it kind of rough then, that's a pretty nasty punishment" he adds to his reply a warm smile. Shima had never had that sort of punishment from his father or anyone in his family, it made him think whether they wanted him to be a Quincy or not.

Shortly she explain why the yoga mats were out and explains that she wanted Shima to meditate and try and draw in as much reishi as he could. He somewhat understood what reishi was as his grandmother had at least explained that to him before she passed away. He then looks at the glass ball sat on the mat and places himself on the mat. "I'll give it my best shot and I'm sorry I haven't even learned your name yet" he says picking up the small ball and placing his coat to the side. He looks at the glass ball, almost trying to find an easy way around it. But unable to find one he places both his hands on the glass and pushes in. Trying to imagine pushing his energy into the ball. Trying as hard as he could he closes his eye and pushes hard. 'Come on, damn you' he says as a small glow emits from the orb. However as he opens his eyes the glow fades. "Huh?!" He places the glass ball down at his side for a moment. "Could you give me a demonstration? And is there any better way to go about doing it?" He asks feeling down and rather useless.

Edited by Maskmonk
1 person likes this

Seigleind would smile and pat the young ones head, "don't worry I didn't nail this my first time or my 896th try believe it or not I had trouble with getting the basics" she would say reassuring him she would sit on her mat and close her eyes holding the ball with both hands in her lap

"Clear your mind of everything only you and the ball exist,foucus on the reishi don't force it you must open yourself to its power" just as she said that the reishi from the glass ball began to pass through the ball and snake around her arms and make her hair fly about

"And once you have opened yourself to it you then subjugate it to your will and take control and reforge it for your needs-" the glass ball broke down and became reishi as all the particals were coming together forming a small statue of shima made of glass with the reishi swirling within

"Know you try I'm sure you'll get it I see potential yet untapped within you" she said smiling warmly "but if your still not certain let me aid you" she would then wait for him to begin and place her own hands on his more so keeping his spirit energy in check making sure her courtyard wasn't assimilated

Despite how shima felt the most dangerous Quincy is one who can't control there own strength

1 person likes this

It was quiet shocking to find out that she had struggled with simply getting the basicis. Considering what he saw only two hours ago made him think she was simply been kind and thought he was being mocked as she patted him on the head. Then as she sits on the mat, Shima begins watching intently ready too look at every detail listen to every word she had to say that would help him achieve manipulate the Reishi.

'Clear my mind and only focus on myelf and the glass ball, don't force it, I've got to open myself to it' he thinks as he hanging to her everyword and watches in awe as she begins to control the Reishi, drawing it out of the glass ball and begins to snake around her like some giant blue snake and her hair begins to whip and wave along with the power of the Reishi she now had under her control. 'Then I need to take control of it' and when she finishes talking the glass ball fades into the whirlwind of Reishi. Then Shima's jaw drops as a she used the glass to creat a small statue of Shima the Reishi glowing within it. "That's amazing" he says in total awe of what he had just seen.

Then as Shima prepares to begin the trail again. "Now you try I'm sure you'll get it I see untapped poteintal within you." Seigleind said with a warm smile to add to it. "But if your not certain let me aid you" she tells him. "Ok, I'm ready." Shima says taking in a slow and deep breath and holding the ball in front of him again he exhales again. Slowing his pulse and focusing his mind on himself and the glass orb. He focuses on the place that his hands were placed and finds the Reishi contained within the ball. 'So next I need to draw it out.' He thinks to himself. Trying not to focus to much on the presence in front of him. Then he begins pulling at the Reishi slowly, but surely pulling it out of the ball, climbing and creeping up his arm he focuses as hard as he could on the Reishi it speeds up leaving the glass ball faster and wrapping itself around his arms and his entire body, the force of the Reishi whipping around him causing his hair to flow. Now he needed to pull the glass orb apart and he uses his control over the Reishi to break down the glass into more Reishi as the load in his hand lighten it wasn't too long before the glass orb and being totally absorbed.

But suddenly he felt a stabbing like pain in his chest and he lost control, the Reishi whips off his body and the glass began to fall down in little snow shards. Out of breath Shima sways and falls exhausted from the strain on his body and mind. But still awake he says. "How was that?" He says smiling weakly.

Edited by Maskmonk
2 people like this

Seigleind would quickly catch "You did splendid" she said with a warm smile she'd pull him into a hug , and rest her head next to his upon the crook of his neck she'd tighten her grib a little

A small sniffle came from her as she hid her face, " next time tell me when it's to much for you ok I couldn't bare for anyone in my care to get harmed-" she shed a tear one after another full on crying and quickly wipe it she didn't care is shima saw her cry she was only human

"C'mon shima its time for you to get some rest well finish training tomorow" she said kind almost motherly smile showing how much compassion she had, she cared for her friends and family even the ones that need a little help, attempting to help shima stand she would try to put his right arm over her shoulder to help him to his feet

'I guess punishing the other two can wait, *sigh* shima you are a mystery' she would think walking him to his room

1 person likes this

Falling his is quickly stop by the Seigleind who pulls him into a hug. It was unexpected, but he Shima certainly didn't mind. She praised him on his effort and he reply weakly with "it was nothing" as he relaxes in her embrass. 'She's so sweet to look after me like this' he thinks as he hears a sniff in his ear. "Seigleind?" He calls out and the next thing he knew he was lectured, but how could he hate her. She was only protecting him and he could talk back to her, not in her state. Shima lifts a weak arm and wraps it around Seigliend holding her in his own hug.

There was a short pause and then Seigleind spoke again, breaking the silence. C'mon Shima its time for you to get some rest we'll finish training tommorrow" he gives a weak nod as he allows Seigleind to help him up using his shaky legs to push himself up with his right hand around Seigleind for support. "Thank you" he says again. As they walk back over the courtyard to the house. 'I can't keep counting on her for help.' He thinks as they begin to climb the stairs to his room. 'I have to get stronger and then I'll be able to stand on my own two feet.' He didn't feel right. He almost felt like he was forcing her into helping him, simply from been weak. But nor did he want to leave as they enter his room, he leaves her aid and makes his way to the bed, falling onto it he spins around to look up at the celling. "Seigleind, why are you helping me?" He asks curious to her intentions or whether she was simply been kind to him. "Your amazing, powerful and be..." He stops himself realising his place and moves on. "You could have left me in that forest or even let me leave after giving me something to eat, which I'm greatful for. But it's not like you had to, so I was just wondering why?"

Seigleind calmly walked over to the bed and sat closing her eyes grabbing one of his free hands she would then lightly place her hand on her chest, and then open her eyes and smile at shima , "shima I followed my heart I don't need a reason , your destined to do great things I can feel it" she would then stand releasing his hand from her grasp and begin walking twoard the door

She would hault at the door frame and then turn back to him her face icey cold and full of seriousness that could scare even death itself, "I want you to begin meditating everyday until you can subjugate reishi to your slightest wim understood I don't need you collapsing again" she would say in a monotone

A boy like shima would easily detect her underlying concern even though she had a harsh tone, she had purposely dropped a small guid book on how to control reishi on his bed along with a small map to the library, she would close the door with a click and begin marching twoard the two boys rooms her glove glowing a brilliant blue

"They will receive more intense training!" She gritted out as she approached their door

1 person likes this

He could feel Seigleind eyes piercing him as she took his hand and turned his head to look into her eyes as she explains why she had taken him in, then realising his hand she walks towards the door and then turns around with a face and eyes that he felt could see his soul. With a voice which almost made him fear her, but it was simply her caring nature he guessed. As she left he gave her a some what mocking smile as a sign she didn't need to be strict. 'Well, then again I was late' he chuckles to himself.

'Meditate every day huh?' I suppose after doing what I did I should have a pretty good idea about what I'm doing. He relaxes on the bed as he notices and picks up the book that Seigleind had left behind. "Why did I ask her why she wanted to help me? What was I thinking, rude, stupid" he says out loud studying the book. As he opens the book a small piece of paper fall out, with a small map drawn onto it. His room and library. As he reads these words he jerks up, 'she did have a library, excellent!' He would have loved to get up out of bed and made his way strait to the library to look at the size, all the books all the hours that could be spent there should he want to. Shimabukuro thinks back to all the time that he used to spend in his family's bookstore reading all the books and losing time without really realising. He only wished his father had told him more about the Quincy life that awaited him. Those hollows and traitors who put his family though all that misery. He punches the bed forcing the memory's from his head and his attention to the book, placing the map to the library in his pocket. The pages were relatively old as the race of Quincy was and the book had diagrams and many pages on how someone could not only learn how to first control it, but then how to improve on it. He noticed on some of the pages that what Seigleind had told him before he started manipulating the Reishi were in this book, but had far more detail and explained why it should be pictured one way or another. He wasn't particularly tired but he was worn out after his trail and therefore wouldn't be able to fall asleep even if he wanted to so. He turned back to the first page and dove strait into the first page, doubling back on sections that he hadn't understood at first, all of it highly fascinating an each section increasing his knowledge on what could be done and what one day, if what Seigleind said was true, he would achieve. He was certainly looking forward to his next training session and showing of his knowledge and with meditation how much he would improve.

time skip

seigleind sat in front of the fire place her porcelain skin illuminated among the flames, she was wearing a non transparent silk robe , she was simply trying to get warn her room was very cold and she had no companion to keep her warm during the knight she didn't trust anyone enough to sleep around them.

She would sigh as she sat on the couch looking at her vandereich uniform she would trace her finger upon the outline of each stitch and poke at the medallion, "what do I do know father and mother"

the young Quincy would set her sights upon the painting above the fireplace , "you told me when I was a little , a Quincy was a noble warrior who killed hollows but look at us waging wars and having petie squabbles over a stupid seat." She would chuckle upon the word seat and lay her head back and look up at the sealing her chest slightly exposed know

"Someone needs to just destroy it all every single faction is full of nothing but self righteous deamons its all corupt and gone to hell" she would uncork a tall bottle of wine and take a swig something she hadn't done in years

"Ahh my old friend its nice to see you again" she said taking another swig

Shima was meditating sat on top of his bed. Concentrating on all the spiritual pressures he could feel around him. His own was burning nicely almost like an everlasting flame when not in use, but could be easy extinguished by many foes that lay outside the safety of this house.

Although Shimabukuro's main interest was his own spiritual pressure he could help but keep noticing Seigleind's, whether this was simply because of the size of her spiritual pressure he wasn't sure. But there was something else something not fitting right within the hall of this house as most nights it was comfortable and warm tonight it felt unwelcoming and cold. Stepping off the bed he picks up his long coat and places it over his shirt. Entering the hallway it was even colder outside.

Trudging though the empty hallway he came to the room he knew as Seigleind's and inside he could hear her voice. "Ah my old friend it's nice to see you again" he heard her say. Looking down at the shadow he could see looming though the crack at the bottom of the door there was only one shadow cast by a fire or several candles.

He knocks on the door and says "Excuse my intrusion". He was met with a warm glow as he entered the room it seemed almost peaceful with the firelight in the room, as he scanned the room his eyes finally discovered Seigleind dress in a silk robe. His face glows red and he quickly steps out the room shutting the door behind him. "I'm really sorry I didn't mean to catch you like this" he gives her enough time and himself and re-enters his head bowed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I... I could feel your spiritual pressure are you ok?" He questions his eyes laying on the Quincy uniform.

Seigleind would take another swig and face the fire "sit down shima and relax" she would continue facing the fire , "I'm doing fine shima and I'm sorry I woke you things are just hectic at the moment" she would sigh leaning on the couch opposite to shima fixing her robe to hide her cleavage better

"What were your parents like shima" she said stairing intently at the flames dancing in the fireplace before her

He obeys her words and sits down on the opposite Seigleind. Dropping his coat over the arm of the couch and sitting down enjoying the heat of the fire which was quiet pleasant in the confined room. He takes a breath after settling himself in and replies "You didn't wake me I was meditating just like you told me to each day. I was simply cold once I finished, I came for a wander and I heard you talking so came to see if things were ok, so you needn't worry.

There was a small pause as she looked deeply into the fire and then she ask what his parents were like. Not taking her eyes of the fire, she was certainly not herself. Normally sharp but kind she seemed dulled today and emotionless almost. A worried expression pasted across his face and then leans back into the chair thinking of an answer to her question. "Book lovers is one thing that I would greatly point out about my parents." He chuckles gently "probably the reason I love reading as much as I do... We were close. But we weren't without our secrets as families can be." Gripping his coat he had received from his father before he had been killed. He exhales not realising he had been holding his breath for a few seconds. "I had a couple of sibling, however we were never really treated any differently to one another. I guess they cared for me and that's what counts" a small smile looms across Shima's face. Then he looks up to Seigleind. "What about your family? Mother, father, any siblings?" He was slow becoming more comfortable as there conversation continued.

Seigleind would keep stairing at the flames , she would bring the bottle to her lips once more , " my parents were controlling and abusive but they loved us I have a sister and an older brother I am the youngest of the Lange branch"

Seigleind would lay her hand on her uniform , " everything I did in service of my father's will has brought me turmoil" she would grab the wig off her head and show her know shoulder leanth hair taking another swig , she would grab her Quincy uniform and walk up to the fire place and pull it in then out she would watch it burn to nothing in her hands

Her blut keeping her skin from feeling a thing, "shima what will you do when I have given you the power you desire" nothing would be left of the uniform except the medallion

Her discussing about her family left a sour taste in Shima's mouth after stating that his parents were kind and caring and in comparison it made him almost feel rather guilty. Never the less it was interesting to her that she had two other siblings and that she was the younger one. As she continued the guilt only seem to rise as she told of her servitude to her father and the lack of thanks in return. As she reaches for her hair she pulls of a wig showing she actually only had shoulder length hair. As she did Shima clapped a hand to his mouth in shock of the cruelty she had clearly faced and let's out a muffled. "I'm so sorry".

Then finally she moves taking her uniform to the fire and placing it in while still holding it. Shima wanted to say something tell her to stop but he couldn't. But as the fire grew closer to his hand he stands up and goes to pull her hands out of the fire, having not heard about the blut ability yet in Quincy's.

He pauses at this question as well almost unsure of his answer. Finally he speaks. "I want to do what's right there's enough wrong in this world and I plan to put it straight no matter what. However I still have nowhere to go but here, I hope when I have that power I will still have my teacher by my side."

Seigleind would walk over to the wall of the room and take a broadsword off the wall massive amounts of her spirit energy flowing into it creating a bright glow illuminating the room

"This blade feeds off spirit energy a failed zanpakto recreation that has tasted the blood of every Lange head except me it hold several years of my excess spirit energy and I want you to have it only draw it when your in danger" she would sheath it and hand this tool of destruction to him it would passively erect a sheild around him that could block cero's balla's and mid level kidos

"Know go back to bed shima we will work on your hand to hand combat in the morning" she set the empty bottle of wine next to the sword on the table and head to bed

She did not truly answer the question, but instead changed the subject to an artefact from the Lange family. It seemed to be a powerful sword, that of which he would not ask the history of. However the fact that she had given it to him showed Shima that she did care somewhat. So he gladly takes it. "Thank you Seigleind I don't know how I to thank you." Perhaps this was somewhat an answer to his question. Then she tell him to go to bed, in her usual way of giving orders. So as usual he rolls his eyes and obeys. Leaving the room he grabs his coat from the chair and leaves the room saying "Goodnight" as he entering the cold hallway once again.

On his way back to his room he studies the sword. "Only draw it when I'm in danger" he repeats on his way back and even hand to hand in the morning. It was good of her to keep training him he doubted anyone else would be generous. As he opens the door to his empty room he enters and places the sword under the bed. Hopefully he would never be in a position where he had to use it. Placing his coat behind the door he prepares for bed, it wasn't the same as sleeping in his own bed when he lived at home, but in someways this seemed like a home away from home, then he finally fell to sleep with a small smile on his face.

Seigleind would causuly walk in shima's room fully dressed in her vandereich uniform she had , she had burnt only one of her many replica's of the uniform. She would hault by his bed side holding in her hands what appeared to be a custom made Quincy uniform just for him. "Shima get up" she said softly poking his face with her gloved hand , if he hid under the covers she would break the whole bed down into reishi particals.

"Today is wepon training or if you dont want wepon training we can work on your hand to hand" she stated this suit will help wonders , "and I have a special uniform made just for you" she was bubbly with excitement.