The Ghostly One

West Festung

Okay so it seems I'm not getting the full story here, but to me, someone that's caught in the middle, it seems as though you both think the other has been arrogant or believing they have unlimited power, so I have an idea as to how to settle this before it becomes a huge problem, and it's an extremely simple solution too. Simply put, Oliver has Simon fight Sam'ael for him as a means of testing to see whether or not Simon will truly fight for the Reich, and Oliver himself, having avoided whatever attack Simon has done, would simply state what he could have done, but instead decided against it. That way we won't have an argument over shit that will kill off this fight faster than a Eunuch's ability to lose an erection, okay? 

• Like 1

Ooc> I don't see how I'm in the wrong by stating he should list the abilities/equipment he uses at the bottom of each post like the rest of us but I have no problem receiving the damage he would do from the attack. Just a problem with the way things were done but wherever works best is ok with me. I'm just here to have fun Rping not argue over pointless things. So let me know what's the finally decision so I can start my post 

• Like 1

OOC- I'm not going to place a strategic move in the open like that, then it isn't really a strategy now is it, I dropped hints like crazy bud, I cant just spell everything out.
And no, the unlimited power thing was really just patting myself on the back cause I really like Oliver :3 , he's my new baby in the RP, but no i don't ACTUALLY believe him to have limitless ability and stuff, you all know i just overly gush for my characters cause i adore them.

As far as ive seen over the last 3-4 years btw, was that people would put their moves in an ooc that were obvious meaning omg whats this flaming ball, its a shakkaho. But people have always had there cool  hidden moves in the past, like the far past here cause now everyone needs things handed to them ig

And ya you could just say oooo I'm intangible now hehehe, but we both know that's OP and stupid considering the literal no reaction time, justified by my many chances to realize what was going on.
Don't be like the certain OP people that don't get on anymore thankfully ( not gonna name drop as i liked them OOC but they were awful to RP with )

Now as for the mirror
Yoshi, its a sneak attack style move, I'm not just gonna come out here and say, Oh btw I'm trying to trap you. Cause knowing this character i would get the annoying response of ( oh I'm so old and experienced i can just tell this is an illusion, YA backward attack ) No instead i decided to give even a slight challenge by dropping hints like crazy that you were talking to a simmering image that does everything backwards. That way you actually had to rely on some sort of real perception to see through the trick,

Idk what else to say..............I'm sorry you didn't..?
I'm sorry i wanted some sort of actual challenge and maybe, god forbid, a surprise ( a hinted surprise at that ) thrown into the URP for once in a while.

But ya whatever, knowing me, and i fully feel I'm right in this situation, i will argue this for months before i leave and make a new account :lol:
So ya whatever, even though it WAS a legit move you just weren't reading closely i guess to avoid this argument ill leave you to Addy.

BUT NO
I'm not cowering away from this fight, theres no need to obviously ; ) I'm just not gonna let myself argue.

Just disregard my post i guess, never happened ;) 

Just replace it in your minds with this

Oliver looks down to them new spectator entering the scene with yet another pillar. The king looks upon he freshly decided partner. "You just tested my morals, state of mind and my taste in objectives and character." He thinks. "And now i test your power."
He beckons for his comrade to come to the seen. "Simon Brandt!" He shouts. "Would you like to dispatch this man for the Reich? As a rite of passage almost for Grand Master?" 

Ooc> you don't have to change your move, I stated that I don't mind in the slightest taking damage. And I did see your hints, honestly I though you were gonna just shot arrows at my back not completely appear behind me so that was me guessing wrong. As for the hits instead of posting your moves in ooc is not the BIG issue.  The problem I have is that you never once mentioned that you had a robe that could block your presence on. I believe IC that's something almost any character would have noticed, that's something you can't argue with. I mean who would miss someone wearing a robe...

But I will not continue to argue about it. As you stated I will just continue on with the new post. Finally Aiden we can have our battle!

i don't have a robe? I have a sexy ass trench coat, and its the special kind that you can wear in public and NOT look like an ass hole.

No the cloak is that technique everyone uses to hide their sprit energy, but aidens the one that really wants to fight you, I'm just gonna let this go, I'm not mad or nothing
I said i love you Yoshi <3, love doesn't just break lol

Ooc> thats fine and all but it doesn't exempt the fact my character would have recognize or thought it weird at the very least that he did not feel any power coming from him, the moment he showed himself. (Robe, cloak, trench coat, doesnt matter you know what I meant) 

Nough said on the matter it's already been resolved by the 3 involved 

Simon would be watching from a distancing as the two had lost distance between one another, and as soon as it had occurred it had been over, as Oliver had looked towards the Grandmaster, claiming that he has just tested his morals, his state of mind, and his tastes in objectives and character, and now, in response, he will test him. Beckoning for him, Simon could hear the shouting Oliver calling for his name, offering for him to dispatch the stranger for the Reich, as a rite of passage of sorts for Grand Master. "Tch." Simon would make such a sound in response as he brought himself closer to the two, walking from his previous place of twenty meters away until he reached ten, the hooded male's long-sword twirling in his hand, the glowing blue light from the middle of the blade leaving a small trail of light behind that would quickly disappear. He would very much rather observe the ensuing battle rather than actually join the fray right away, but he was confident enough in his abilities to not back down from this Rite of Passage that the new king offered. 

"I know nothing about death, I must confess. I know however that even death itself shouldn't underestimate what Humanity can do. I would take being a Mortal enslaved by fate any day to the insult of an existence that is being an immortal tricked into believing they're death. Whatever race you are, I'll make sure your body is sent back accordingly." He would speak as he moved until he hit the ten meter distance from the two. In his right hand would be his long-sword, and as he stopped two tarot cards would appear in his left hand, a light coating of Reishi covering both especially. One would be the upright six of wands and the other death. Standing before his King and opponent, he would await for one to return to a safer space and for the other to face him, instead. 

Ability Activated:

"The Illusionist"

Simon can create a wide variety of illusions in order to give him an advantage in battle. Note that he can not implant such things into the minds of others easily, and neither can he auto-hit them with it. He does not use mirages, and neither can he escape death quite easily via using his illusions. He can however use them in order to confuse an enemy and create an opening for himself, or to help aid him when making an attempt to escape.

• Like 3

Sama’el sighed as he and his opponent, the king of Quincys, make it nowhere. Their exchange was brief but it wasn’t necessary meaningless. He had learned, no, been reminded that humans loved their tricks and how tricky they could really be. It was also another reason Sama’el favored humans over the other races, and not just their short lifespan or destruction, which some have mastered to the utmost perfection.

Locking his eyes on Simon, Sama’el quickly looks him over. He wasn’t thrilled at the idea of just being passed off to a new opponent like fodder but he knew in the grand scheme of things it didn’t really matter. The king’s soul or this newcomer’s made no difference as long as it was strong enough to fill his soul snatching crystal. Although the king was a nuisance, being headstrong and stubborn, Sama’el did not let it bother him, he had a plan an agenda and would not stray.

Simon then closes the distance confessing he knows nothing about death but it should not underestimate humanity and that he would rather be a mortal enslave to fate than an immortal fooled into thinking they were death.

“Even an “immortal’ would make it nowhere if he underestimated his opponents, such is the way of our universe. Though I look down on those who pretend to know what they fail to comprehend, I underestimate no one. If I have leaned one thing over the millennia’s it is that a fool can be more dangerous than an intelligent man,” says Sama’el. While an intelligent man can be dangerous in his own right, those with an equal intellect or greater can typically predict their moves. A fool on the other hand is nearly unpredictable even by his closes allies. Or at least this is what Sama’el’s judgment came to be.

“My name is Sama’el… my name is Sama’el,” he said once again. “I am not the one who claimed that title as my own. It was your human brethren many years ago that bestowed me with that title out of fear, desperation and I guess a lack of understanding. Seems like I have been dealing with that one for quite sometime.”

Sama’el abruptly begins to descend from the air down to the icy terrain below them attempting to throw his new opponent off. As he talked he watched as his new opponent prepare himself for battle. He wouldn’t risk fighting on there terms knowing full well a human’s bag of tricks are practically limitless. Instead he was counting on them to follow him, to be unwilling to let him go seeing how they blame him for the destruction of their castle and men even if he wasn’t the one to blow it up.

Sama’el rapidly fell from the sky, falling fast enough that it would give Simon little opportunity to stop him from doing so. If Simon did try and stop him Sama’el would go on the defensive looking to protect himself from attacks. If Sama’el made it to the ground he would not slow, crashing into it the ice and snow creating a small flurry of debris. Sama’el would use the theatrics as a distraction attempting to cover up what he was really up to. Just before impact as the chain from his left hand made contact with the ground it disappeared into his shadow. His right chain he simple de-manifests the tip of it, shortening it to the same length as the other one making it look as if he was merely dismissing them, just a he summoned them.

If/when Simon descended Sama’el would patiently wait attempting to set his prey into his trap. If Simon landed on the ground, creating a shadow, Sama’el would waste no time and immediately spring into action. The Hell chain from Sama’el’s left arm would erupt from the ground attempting to bind Simon’s right leg all the way up to his waist simultaneously constricting like an anaconda catching dinner. If the move were a success Sama’el would not act so hasty. Instead of lashing out to attack he would violently lank on the chain ripping off Simon’s right leg before further assessing the situation, never forgetting that the two of them aren’t alone.

If Simon descends but does not land on the ground Sama’el would try to further engage him in conversation attempting to persuade him to the ground indirectly. “Answer me this. How did you hear about what happened here so quickly or was it only a coincidence that the two of you showed up?” he asked… “Would you believe me if I told you that your own men blew it up just shortly after I arrived?” He said as if he wasn’t the cause of that decision.

Abilities used:

Black Curtain (Robe/Cloak)-

Shadow/Darkness manipulation- 

Adept Hell Chain Manipulation

OOC- Ah right , ill leave the floor to you boys then.

Oliver watches as his newly appointed Grand Master approaches the scene with such confidence and smiles, "How were he and I ever enemies." He thinks before bowing and returning to the ground where he begins to assess the damage and check for any possible survivors at all although this seemed to be an unlikely hood.

Short but just figured id better get out the way , its in like a time lapse, supposed to take place during Aidens post

Edited by Senmaru Hoshino

Simon could listen as his opponent tells him that even an immortal would make it nowhere should he fall for underestimation of his opponents, as such is the way of their universe. He did inform Simon however that he looks down on those that pretend to know what they fail to comprehend, though he still underestimates no one. If there's one thing this odd entity has learned over the millennia it is that a fool can be more dangerous than an intelligent man. The creature would go on to introduce itself as "Sama'el", repeating it for seemingly no reason as he would go on to claim that he wasn't the one that claimed the title, instead it being bestowed upon him by Simon's Human brethren due to desperation and a lack of understanding. 'An arrogant thing, this creature is..' Simon would think to himself as he kept himself ready. Seeing his opponent falling from the sky while he himself had been on the ground the entire time, the Grandmaster would quickly, with the use of Hirenkyaku, move underneath the falling enemy, where he would hold his blade upwards, the tip pointing directly up at the bottom of Sama'el. Should the enemy continue his descent straight downwards, he would surely be impaled.

If Sama'el were to, however, move away from Simon's attempt to impale him, and then wished to continue his attempted attack, Simon would take notice of the faint, odd looking energy of manifesting chains attempting to trap his right leg, causing the Grandmaster to leap to the left away from them, his blade striking the chains, moving them away should they continue to try to wrap around his leg. Both cards would now be floating at this moment, one of the two ripping in half, forming itself into the appearance of the Grandmaster himself, where both the Grandmaster and the clone would stand side-by-side. The other would also rip in half, though it would combine itself with both Simon's and his illusion-created clone's blades, making them both seemingly appear to have four arms each, with two blades in total. This in itself would be the opening act in Simon's ability, to overwhelm the opponent with false tricks and illusions in order to create an opening, and with this opening act prepare, the two Grandmasters would sprint towards Sama'el, both moving in an unorthodox formation that would consist of them both switching places, their longswords twirling as their arms would move the twirling blades from the left and right sides to their opposite sides. Naturally, such a formation would make for a confusing mix, as during some moments of their mixing together, they would instead return to their previous sides, making it appear as though they still had switched places. 

Spoiler

"The Illusionist"

Simon can create a wide variety of illusions in order to give him an advantage in battle. Note that he can not implant such things into the minds of others easily, and neither can he auto-hit them with it. He does not use mirages, and neither can he escape death quite easily via using his illusions. He can however use them in order to confuse an enemy and create an opening for himself, or to help aid him when making an attempt to escape.

• Like 1