The Ghostly One

West Festung

Seigland would sit up straight in her throne "interesting request" she would say in a rather curious tone , Volstandig was a big deal not many Quincy could attain it and naturally the training would be tiresome and grevious on both ends ; as a commander it was her job to help bit between her troops and this girl she really didn't want to go through the effort of teaching the young women a technique of such magnitude and power and it slightly irritated seigland this women excued pride and confidence as if openly challenging her while the man beside her was showing complete respect.

Seigland would look at them both while taking her hand and moving a lock of hair behind her ear , "Augen you are a fine soldier from what I've heard from the guards, i would like to offer you a spot as my soldat commander , and I'm taking your training into my own hands from this point on" she would state with a joyous tone totally different she was addressing him with actual kindness and compassion something she did with her personal students "you should meet shima some time he's my star pupil" she would say in a nice even tone.

"Know as for you Volstandig is a serious technique bestowed upon the elite and I'm not sure your what I'd call worthy of such a power but-" she would pause standing up from her throne and snap her fingers once the guards quickly held their Spears to the sealing calling down a beam of light that Quincy used for travel in the middle of the room about fifteen feet behind the two soldat before her "- I wish to see how far ahead each of you are , you both will dual till I decide a winner or one of you gives up I leave your fate in each other's hands I will be watching from here, a giant TV screen lowered out of the ceiling " you both will be transported to an area of my choosing now step into the light so we may begin. " she commanded seigland would get some entertainment out of these two and get a better idea of these two powers.

Augen found it weird and thin-out-of-the-air that he would be commanded to battle someone who he assumed just arrived here also the fact she wanted to train in the Volstandig was interesting, He had always wanted to train in that as well but alas it was far ahead of him in the road he was walking "Very interesting if she succeeds in that she could be very useful" he thought, But then after hearing the command of Lord Lange he thought "Im not sure who this girl is or what her power is.....but I will beat the hell out of her if that is what the mistress commands" he then stood up and said "What ever you command mistress i shall do my best in combat with this women".Then he bowed again to the Lord Lange and walked toward the pillar of light where he was to be teleported, He waited for the young woman to accompany him, He said to the young women he was suppose to battle "Shall we commence?" he had not had much combat with other people so he was expecting anything to happen.

Edited by Sairento Moesashi (Kyōraku)

Jasmine L. Duman soldat of the Reich had received her orders , and a target all was set in place beautifully. Jasmine would stand straight and close her legs making her feet slam together she would then put her hand up in salute and look directly into the eyes of seigland Lange, those eyes that cast judgement on all that they see she would earn lady Lange's favor one way or another, a slight breeze would blow past her jostling her golden bangs ; her pillowie soft lift pursed together and spoke the words that were etched into her soul "all hail the Reich!" She proclaimed with conviction and pride that all Quincy held so high. Jasmine would follow after the man 'if it is my commanders will I must obey' she thought as she exited the blinding light.

Jasmine would lower her arm as her eyes adjusted to the light, she would quickly survey the area it was a huge snowy tundra nothing but space for miles around , this slightly placed Duman at a disadvantage as she would've preferred places to hide and fire from. Her cold icey eyes gazed upon the new ensighn to seigland Lange "I envy you , in all my years of service never once have I been promoted" she stated in a serious tone walking about twenty paces in the opposite direction making some distance between them hopefully he would do the same out of tradition this would place the forty feet apart. If he didn't she would stay with her back turned "it's tradition in a dual for those warriors to take paces to give their opponents room to work with" if he did move she'd say "we begin on 3. 1.....2.....3!" She would quickly turn around and materialize one of her pistols deciding she didn't need the other right away.

She would wait for him to turn around to she would have an honorable battle that would honor her commander

Augen quickly turned around and materialized his flail, He pointed the flail at her and started swirling his flail so that the ball rotated around the stick and a blue circle of reishi appeared.He then while the ball of the flail was swirling around, He thrusts his whole arm forward and 10 arrows started to appear on the circle.Then he pulled his arm back from the circle and let the arrows fire towards her at extreme speeds."Gun are a little harder to dodge this battle is not going to be a easy one i can tell" he thought then if the arrows did or did not hit her he would side step to the left 10 feet quickly and do the same thing but this time with 20 arrows being shot at her.

Jasmine would watch his flail closely as it began to swing in a circle , 'he gathers reishi by rotating his flail and thrusts his arm to fire meaning' Jasmine would break from her thoughts as she saw the arrows fly her way and due to their speed she had little time to think she'd quickly pull the trigger of her pistol and aim for the snow about five feet infront of the incoming arrows causing a powerful uproar of snow to hit the arrows from the bottom throwing off their trajectory and reducing their speed by some but not by much she'd quikly raise her left hand and summon up the surrounding reishi and quickly made a make shift sheild upon which his arrows shattered but the last arrow shattered the sheild while the four before it had cracked it. 'he has an opening just before he fires' she finished her thoughts .

Upon the snow clearing she caught a glimpse of Augen who was readying another round she would quickly raise her gun and begin amassing reishi inside the barrel of the gun , Augens arrows required more reishi due to their size jasmine could use the same amount of reishi and have a greater projectile output than him, they would fire at the same time but lady duman was trying to win not match him blow for blow.

"Licht Regan" she stated only loud enough for herself to hear as she began to rapidly pull the trigger unleashing a stream of high speed bullets if he somehow manged to block she would keep the stream going but aim fir the snow infront him creating a powerful uproar of snow that will either block his view or knock him on his ass.

Edited by jazmin

Augen quickly said "Schild des Geistes" and while his flail's ball was still twirling he collected reishi in the air and it came to the center of where the flail's ball was rotating and manifested a blue shield made of reishi, The first couple bullets went against the shield no problem then another couple bullets started to crack it then finally it shattered.He dodged the last one nearly, Then a uproar of snow came toward him he quickly jumped up 6 feet and created a reishi platform then jumped up that one 3 feet and created another one below him.Then while standing on the platform he jumped off ahead of the snow that was in an uproar and rolled onto the ground, Then he swirled his flail again and shot 30 more arrows out of the circle."Shit i cant keep this up for long i gotta think of a plan, Her dam guns....Piss" then he stood there waiting for what she was to do next while swirling his ball to prepare for another Blauer Kreis von Pfeilen against her.

Jasmine would already be gathering reishi for her next attack, as she witnessed him use reishi to make platforms and escape from the cloud of snow 'rather peculiar i haven't moved an inch yet but he's hopping around like a wild rabbit' she'd ready her pistol as he fired as he fired a volly of thirty arrows having amassed a substantial amount of reishi in her single pistol she'd release another volly of Licht Regan but she'd changed her fireing patteren a stream would be aimed at him once more, but this time she had a couple of fly away bullets that were slighty off target flying in the stream if he jumped while she was firing she'd simply raise her gun continuing the volly.

'that sheild stopped my last Licht Regan lets see if hes willing to make a sacrifice neither of us has hyrekyaku and seems like hes a two trick pony' she thought as she fired upon Augen if he didnt errect his sheild this would be his end most likely , but if he did those bullets that were aimed far off from his sheild would come into play.

"Checkmate" she would proclaim as she gave one of the purposly misaimed bullets the mental command to change course it would curve and be speeding for the quincy's back aim to blow a hole right through his stomach.

Augen quickly used his Schild des Geistes to block the Licht Regan she fired this time he used more reishi to manifest the shield then last time.He saw bullets that were misfired while his shield was starting to crack a little from her Licht Regan "Huh....Strange theres no way she could have miss me by a few bullets her accuracy is way to high.....Hmmm i wonder" then one of the bullets was coming straight towards him "I knew it!!!" quickly he reached from his robes inner pocket and grabbed a Ginto capsule he then threw it on the ground and before it hit the ground he put his hands together and said "Gritz", Suddenly blue spirit energy starting emitting from them.Then he backed away 1 foot and the a giant metal like container surrounded him the blue shield dissipated and the rest of her Licht Regan and the misfired bullet came into contact and cracked the gritz.The rest of her bullets were flying against it as well started to break through before they had a chance to break it even more and put holes in it he used Blauer Kreis von Pfeilen on the top of it and broke out.The jumped up and used a platform below him again the keep doing this until he was 20 feet in the air.Then he waited for her next move while he was starting to paint "This is complete bullshit" he said to himself.

Jasmine would quickly call forth her second gun as she saw him retreat into a gritz while she was emptieing one gun she was loading the other with twice as much reishi as the one she was firing meaning these bullets would be much faster than the ones she was already firing and theyd pack more of a wallop , she'd be hiding the second gun holding her left hand close to her side while her righy was perfectly visible to Augen. Shed aim her gun at him once more and gather a set amount of reishi and just as he said "this is complete bullshit" shed rain yet another Licht Regan upon him if he moved shed adjust and have the stream follow him and naturally without hyrekyaku hed be done quickly.

Know if he errects yet another sheild Duman would keep firing but the moment the stream seemed ready to stop she'd whip out her gun in her right hand which she was hiding. And begin firing a slightly faster Licht Regan 'i cant let him rest i must strike know' she basically if he errects the sheild again as soon as the other gun reaches its end and thr sheild shatters she will unload  the  second gun which has amped up bullets. Hopefully this would end it.

Edited by jazmin

Augen used his Schild des Geistes again and took the rushing bullets towards him, His shield started cracking a little and then as soon as he thought the Licht Regan was done there was even more.He quickly try as hard as he could to gather reishi in the air and add more to his shield fortifying it.This time her Licht Regan was faster and more powerful, His shield could hardy put up with it.Once her second wave was done his shield dissipated and he saw her second gun "Well i see your No-Holds-Bounds", Then he created 3 more platforms in front of him and jumped across those which got him closer to her.Then with the aid of gravity he fell of the platform purposely then 10 feet from the ground he called for another and landed on that too break his fall.He quickly with much speed rushed her while using Blauer Kreis von Pfeilen while he was moving, He made sure this time to use more reishi so these arrows are more faster he shot 70 arrows out of it while moving towards her.His stamina was draining but he still  held on, Once he reached her he would take his flail and attempt to swing it into her left side of her rib.Then jump back while twirling the ball of the flail to prepare for another Blauer Kreis von Pfeilen.

Jasmine wouldn't get the chance to fire as she haulted , he began hopping around with platforms she hated moving targets with a passion but she didn't stand idily by , since her right gun was fully loaded she began feeding the left reishi as well by the time he hit the ground both her guns were loaded this was when she would be at her best. 'one tired Quincy low on steam he's nearly burnt out'  Jasmine was done playing with the young man he was almost out of steam it was time to put the baby to sleep. See the funny thing about projectiles if they require balance like an arrow does the whole attack can be disrupted. She would quickly raise her gun and fire about seven bullets that struck the tip of seven different arrows cause each arrow that was struck to collide with three more causing the arrows to shatter not even reaching her.

'it was a brilliant plan trying to force me to use my rapid fire techniqe so you could get a clear shot but-' Duman would quickly take a few  steps back just the young Quincy made his move having shifted his body weight to make the swing he was off ballance and exposed this was the end she assumed , rapidly adding her spirit energy into the bullets she fired her bullets know also imbued with her spirit energy theyd be moving at their absolute fastest about half the speed of hyrekyaku or Shunpo. Five rapid shots were fired one at his hand holding the wepon two at his upper chest and the other at his knee. '-your wepon is impractical '

Shes shooting directly after your missed swing and has shot her bullets at max speed with her spirit energy mixed in it for extra speed and has taken advantage of your akward weight shift needed to make the swing 

Augen eyes went wide open as he saw the bullets head straight towards him.Her bullets went straight into his hand and made it go clean off, He was almost about to yell in pain but he held it in so much he tried with everything he had in him to move as quickly as he could.He thought "I WILL NOT DIIIE!!!" he then as the bullets were just about to hit his chest he turned sideways and arched his back forwards so that the bullet would miss him nearly skimping across his stomach almost breaking skin, Then the other bullet tore his knee off so he could not use his leg it was completely detached.His weapon and leg fell to the ground then a few seconds later he dropped to the floor he said barley being able to speak from the pain "o-Ok you win i hereby forfeit this match.i-I would ask you to spare my life please i'm sure the mistress would be most proud of you, You truly are one tough mother fucker" then he struggle to sit up and he put his right hand upon near where his leg was torn off.He then looked up at her and reached out his hand for a hand shake, His hand shaking slightly "This is gonna be hard to recover from maybe impossible" he thought.

• Like 1

The cold battlefield was covered in a few feet of snow further proving how cold it actually was. A regular human wouldn’t last thirty minutes out here before succumbing to the extreme temperatures. But for now two Quincys used it, effortlessly, for an arena as they tested each other to see who was superior. Their battle now decided one stands supreme, while one cant stand at all, missing both an arm and leg, lying helplessly on the ground, as he would certainly die soon from blood loss. Suddenly, as if it wasn’t cold already the entire atmosphere flash freezes, unexplainably. The snow-white scenery became one casted in blue.

ooc> the change in scenery has no real effect i just though it sounded cool, making a grand entrance and all, but if you have a problem with it then just ignore it. 

Sama’el emerged from behind Augen coming out of his very own shadow(1) casted upon the ground. With his right arm pulled back and his hand open, extending his fingers outwards, he would quickly thrust his hand at Augen’s back aiming for his heart while simultaneously shouting something. “I Sama'el have claimed your soul,” (2) says the dark figure cloaked in a black robe that had large spiky protrusions coming out in every which way. For those looking at him it would almost appear as if they were looking into more darkness. If his attack went uninterrupted and was successful he would pull back Augen’s bloody pulsating heart as he effortless rips it from his chest. Squeezing it Sama’el crushes it flat. Augen’s soul would then sprout forth from his body entering an odd looking crystal located in the Grim Reaper’s” left hand. 

Abilities used:

(1)Shadow possession- by use of darkness manipulation he is able to possess others shadows and use them to fight or cause temporary paralysis.

(2)Soul Trap ("I Sama'el have claimed your soul.")- over many centuries Sama'el developed a way do extract a soul for later studying and experimenting as he see's fit. Similar to that of kido but different nature. He has perfected this technique and is able to simply say the phrase an weaker souls will instantly be trapped. Stronger souls must be weaken or have their heart removed.

Void Walker- Able to move though shadows or darkness instantly disappearing and appearing to his target destination. He can also take others with him as long as they are touching him in someway.

Black Curtain (Robe)- this robe was hand crafted eons ago by Sama'el himself to further conceal his presence. Each fiber is said to be composed of "Dead reishi" or "reiatsu of the dieing" specifically alter to absorb nearby light.

• Like 1

Jasmine Duman looked at her fellow Quincy with pity he had become a horse with a limp putting him down was the merciful thing to do but if she wanted to be on good standing with lady lange shed spare the man "Augen lets get you home" she stated but was quickly haulted by a powerful ominous presence,  'what is this my body wont move!' she thought frantically her mind screamed for her muscles to move but she was bound , bound by fear.

Her pupils dialated she heard a devilish voice come from Augens shadow “I Sama'el have claimed your soul,” her animalist instincts kicked she quickly turned on her heal jumping launching herself high into the air about 10ft and create a platform of reishi for her to stand on shed jump another ten feet and summon more reishi under her feet and make a Mad B-line for the beam that had transported her and Augen to this frozen tundra 'almost there!' She screamed she make a jump for it mere feet away if she succeded shed be beamed back to langes silbern base were she'd hopefully be safe.

Ooc: attempting to leave the thread sorry sair thats a can of worms im trying to avoid

Augen looked behind him quickly as his shadow came into a devil like figure.His eyes were wide open and his heart skipped a beat, Never in his life had he ever been this afraid before he saw the mans hand almost about to reach him when he completely lay down and roll over to his weapon, Grabbed it and then aim it at him and started to swirl it, Using his Blauer Kreis von Pfeilen and he used almost all the little strength he had to shoot 30 arrows at the man hopefully hitting him in some way as he would be sure it might considering this distance away and the power of his arrows he put into them.But this would be at a cost as he would be barley able to shoot anymore after he fired the arrows he looked over to Jasmine and thought "Yeah.....Thats some real Quincy order right there".

Spoiler

Blauer Kreis von Pfeilen (Blue circle of arrows): His Flail has the ability to create a blue circle of reishi.When he wills so he can shoot up too 150 arrows out of that circle, The way he does this is by first making the ball go around the stick on a circular motion thus creating the circle.

Sama’el’s attack was momentary postponed but the dying fool only prolonged the inevitable at this point. Whether Sama’el killed him or not he would die soon do to the large amounts of blood he was rapidly losing; so why not die for a cause, even if it was a plan of death incarnate. Moving and exerting so much energy and power was the worst thing to do as it would cause him to lose consciousness all the sooner, leading to the same fate, DEATH! Of all the races Sama’el has come to love humans the most for three reasons, murder, death, kill. No other race murder or killed one another as ruthlessly or as effectively as humans. Those that did survive rarely lived past the age of 100, leading to a quick life, over in the blink of an eye to an Immortal enemy as “Death.”

Sama’el watched amused as his feeble target fires a barrage of arrows to a target that wasn’t even there. It was obvious that his prey as yet to realize it yet but he was only half emerged from his targets shadow meaning where Augen went as long as there was a shadow Sama’el would also be present. It was a neigh certainty now, his cocked back right arm shot forward attempting to pierce through his back once again yanking out his beating heart. “I Sama’el have claimed your soul!” he says once again and if successful will have the same results as described earlier. 

Abilities used:

Shadow possession- by use of darkness manipulation he is able to possess others shadows and use them to fight or cause temporary paralysis.

Soul Trap ("I Sama'el have claimed your soul.")- over many centuries Sama'el developed a way do extract a soul for later studying and experimenting as he see's fit. Similar to that of kido but different nature. He has perfected this technique and is able to simply say the phrase an weaker souls will instantly be trapped. Stronger souls must be weaken or have their heart removed.

Void Walker- Able to move though shadows or darkness instantly disappearing and appearing to his target destination. He can also take others with him as long as they are touching him in someway.

Augen had lost all energy and power there was nothing left, Even at the end he tried to fight but of course every man and women had a end.Suddenly he felt a hand pierce through his chest, Just before the man yanked his heart out he said "Make s-sure...you get that bitch for me" then chuckled a little.Then he felt his heart to be gone his eyes went closed as he was prepared for death, Suddenly the lights went out and he had died there was nothing more.But then his last thought was "I...die for the Quincy...Or......Der".His spirit weapon dissipated and his soul had flowed into the crystal.....He...had lost.

ooc> welp i didn't do much with him but besides now i know what i need to fix.

Quincy.jpg

• Like 1

Jasmine hadnt been stopped she dove into the beam of light turning her head catching a glimpse of Augens attacker a sight burned into depths of her mind as she was beamed back to West festung.

The light fading rapidly behind her as she was ported.

Ooc: has escaped successfully due to no one interfering 

Seigleind would stand up abrubtly as she saw jasmine come through the gate "close!the gateway!" she didnt need whatever that thing was on the screen making its way here.

The guards would quickly comply releasing their hold as the portal faded from , life "you explain what the hell that shadow was!" she demanded as she screamed at jasmine losing slight control of her riatsu

Somthing of great magnitude wasa afoot here.

• Like 1

Jasmine was panting as she stood their remants of that fear still embedded deep into her heart 'what was that thing its spiritual pressure was unlike anything ive fellt before' Jasmine would look up at Seigleind her tone was anoyying and jasmine was alreafy livid with fear and know she just had to have a spoonfull of rage. "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!! I COULDN'T TELL YOU I ONLY CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF IT!!" she would yell back at this star night having enough of this womens tounge rank or not jasmine wasnt in her right mind.

She'd draw her guns "sternritter or not if you attack me over a statement ill end you" she stated lividly , she didnt need this crap and she was threw taking Seigleinds shit , her guns still had been loaded from not using all the bullets so the next moments rode on Seigleinds tounge

The soul of the fallen Quincy entered the crystal held in his left hand. At first he was satisfied as he finally got his Quincy soul and only need one more, a powerful Shinigami, and then the ritual could proceed. But as he glanced at the crystal something was wrong. Instead of resonating and shinning brightly like it should, it merely glowed like it was half lit. “How disappointing, his soul was only able to fill half of it up. Guess I have more business with the Quincys,” says Sama’el in his usual dark and ominous tone. No creature, especially mortal, wanted to be on “Death’s” clientele list.

Sama’el stuff the crystal into his black robes, storing it for later, while looking at the surviving Quincy entering a portal of light. “How foolish, you can run, like all the others, but do you really believe you can hide from ‘Death.’ When I knock all must answer,” says Sama’el as he swipes at the air with his left hand, unintentionally slinging Augen’s blood as he did so. Simultaneously a moderate size crimson tear appears in the icy blue terrain, which looks to be held open by multiple thick and rugged looking chains. Sama’el strolled into the Enkaio Sakame without rush, as time was of little importance to him.

As Sama’el walked through the Enkaio Sakame, he was disappointed that he wasn’t returning home but instead chasing down another Quincy soul, he hoped, powerful enough to fill the rest of the crystal. A few moments go by but as always “Death“ arrives at his destination. He exited the portal, closing it once completely through. He appeared a few hundred feet above the ice cycle like castle, and about five hundred yards away from it. Sama’el momentarily glazes over the ice castle but he was unimpressed. After one witnesses the size and magnificent craftsmanship put into Castle Niflheim all other ice palaces seemed like mere doll houses, but he wasn’t here for the view. “So that is where she ran to. This could turn out better than I expected. Surely there is at least one person strong enough in there to fill this crystal, though it could take sometime searching such an enormous place. Not to mention the countless fodder that would stand in his way ” he thinks. But as easily as he had the thought so did he have a solution.

Sama’el raise his left arm and pulls it back as if holding something. Suddenly and ferociously a rod of fire appears and not just any fire but the wicked, savage, rumored hell fire being wielded by the oldest known soul of hell. It begins to grow in both size and intensity before condensing into the shape of a five-foot long javelin.

The firey javelin made no noise as it pierced through the air with the speed and strength to pierce through almost any substance. It is immediately followed up by two more for a total of three hell fire javelins. They each were more powerful than a cero but weaker than a gran rey cero though combined they exceeded one. Each attack was aimed at the mid section of the castle attempting to cause the top half to collapse on the bottom half, if successful, though none of them would land in the same spot. Sama’el would then pull out his reaper and the crystal as he waited to reap the rewards if his attacks landed, while also preparing for the opposition. 

Abilities used:

Black Curtain (Robe)- this robe was hand crafted eons ago by Sama'el himself to further conceal his presence. Each fiber is said to be composed of "Dead reishi" or "reiatsu of the dieing" specifically alter to absorb nearby light.

Hell Fire Manipulation - The Tsumikami response to Shinigami kido and Arrancar Cero. Tsumikami can hone their control of this flame-elemental reiryoku ability. Some Tsumikami have master this skill to the point where their arsenal is neigh unlimited, only help back by ones imagination and spiritual power. While others have only begun to grasp the knowledge of this beneficial ability

Enkaio Sakame (Brimstone Tear)-The caster tears open a Garganta-like portal in space. Chains are seen inside the portal, which keep the portal open. The user then steps inside the portal, which then closes; bringing them to any level of Hell they wish, except the Ninth Circle. They can also use this to travel to the Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and the World of the Living.

• Like 1

Seigleind was about to retort she could easily kill the inferior soldier but was interupted as their were loud explosions above and countless soldiers rushing to the surface , Seigleind would sigh and pinch her nose this being had followed ms.hot head and was at her door. 'this going to be a bitch to explain to olvier' she thought as she broke out into a herykyaku and with her superior speed would aim a punch at her mid section hopefully causing her double over and pass out , Seigleind would carry the much taller women in a sprint for the wall as she focused using her power to create a worm hole to the reich using her own reservers would of course heavily drain her but it would get them both to saftey ,stayimg in the subterranean throne room would only delay the inevitable.

Ooc

Meanwhile:  

Hundreds of quincy had fled while others stayed to fight all the quincy would take aim and fire Licht Regan at the man in the air a countless storm of above average in power arrows due to modified bows they were forced to train with.

• Like 1