The Ghostly One

West Festung

320px-Frorestone.jpg

Western fortress of some of the Neo Reich's company. Icy terrain and endless winters--darkness hardly makes a face here. Holds the finest training grounds in all of Silbern.

Ruler:

1. Seigleind Lange, the Sleeping Knight

Inhabitants:

Seigleind walked through the freezing snow into the confines of the fortress she would go to her chambers and collapse on the bef she had a long day "looks like this is home "she would say kicking her boots off and yawn as she went to sleep

Seigleind looked up at the stary sky from the balcony of her room ,many things plagued her mind ,power,rage,bloodlust, she wanted to see those that had ever oposed her suffer and feel torments worse than the pits of hell themselves she wanted death to rain upon them all and she was willing to go through the nose to get it

Seigleind turnt around and re-entered her chambers she had books she had taken from robons scattered all over the floor , she wanted to get acquainted with her new estates history and culture so far there wasn't much of a difference between the world of the living and that realm except for the magical creatures

"Dragons,elves,fairys,goblin,monsters,and gods it all sounds like something from a fairy tale but the gods these primordials seem like they would make an excellent war power five hulking elemental giants that could throw mountains like a simple stone in the palm of there hands

"The real question is were are these creatures and how do I persuade them" she said quizzicaly putting all the books on a shelf and laying back down in the bed and smiling "all hale the vandereich " she mumbled before she passed out sleep

• Like 1

Seigleind sat in her throne stairing down at a soldat who was bound in chains , her face was calm almost motherly no sighn of anger , "my,my,my you have alot of explaing to do solider, you took a team of Quincy without permission and lost them in battle not to mention you didn't manage to kill a single enemy" she sighed , "tell me why I shouldn't kill you know"

The man was sweating he couldn't find words , "goodbye soldier" seigleind said throwing a throwing knife at his head assisted by an almighty push which replaced his face with a hole

She rubbed her temples, "send word to the silburn that I need more soldiers and give an invitation to the quean for a friendly visit " she stated walking past the guards who tensed upon her passing by

"Oh and clean that mess up or i'll crush your body's to the size of pebbles" she said with a cute smile which struck fear into the men making the drop there wepons and clean like servant

"I'm going to take a nap let me know when they arrive"

• Like 1

It wasn't too long ago when she received the neatly written document from a messenger of Seigleind's fortress. An invitation to a little chat with the West Festung's ruler. Usually it was Queen Free, or someone directly under her wing, doing the inviting, but this was just fine. She hadn't seen the younger Quincy in quite some time, so a visit sounded most reasonable.

When she had arrived at the fortress, everything about the atmosphere felt... strict. Other than the messenger who guided her through the halls, every Soldat near her presence seemed tense and extremely dutiful. Lenne laughed softly to herself and shook her head out of amusement. "Just as expected from the Sleeping Knight," she quietly said this to herself, finally entering the grand hall of the fortress. It was thought that this would be the neatest part of the hideout, but not exactly. The queen halted rather abruptly as her eyes looked on in surprise. A few of the Quincy who served under Seigleind were circled around something with a certain stench. It burned her nose due to the strong, foul odor. "Blood... and a lot of it."

The closer she got, the better of a view she was given. There was, indeed, a terribly high amount of blood on the ground. Those gathered around were mopping it up to the best of their ability. "Seigleind..."

• Like 2

The Quincy servants seemed to be scrambling trying to clean faster upon the quean approach, one of the guards would step off the wall and bow to the quean, "I apologize your Majesty! Lord Lange exacuted a soldier that was becoming a problem and a rogue, she ordered us to clean up before you arriv-" "that's enough soldier return to your post please" he was cut off by seigleind who was at the top of the stairs, the man scurried back into position as if his life depended on it

"I apologize for the mess it is as he said we lost 87 Quincy because that man took them into battle without permission he had disobeyed me countless times so I cut losses short" she stated reaching the bottom of the stairs

Her beautiful young features matched the palace well, her smile pure as snow her blue hair like the color of the blue ice and her heart of cold stone, "but I asked for your presence to simply chat and to entertain you I get rather lonely here my only joy is paperwork" she sighed the last part out

She then looked at the soldiers, "and the first one done will be relieved of chores for two whole months" she stated ,the servants were moving at heryinkyaku speed cleaning the blood rapidly as if she had just offered them immortality

Edited by haley
  • Like 1

Closely behind the Queen followed her faithful companion and Grand Master to the Wandenreich Oliver Christophe Yin. Everything from his attire to the air he gave off screamed strict. Glossy white dress shoes, white dress pants, a white military jacket with rolled up sleeves and white gloves all matched by an emotional yet analytical expression. It was safe to say that not many soldat regarded the second in command as a warm figure.

As they walk through the halls Oliver takes note of the Quincy Soldier around him, all carrying themselves with a sense of purpose and duty. “Exactly how Soldat should carry themselves.â€

He thinks, slightly nodding to himself.

Finally at their destination the Grand Master had noticed an overpowering scent, so familiar to him, the lustful.. romantic metal scent of.. “Blood.†He states casually before listening to the Stern Ritters explanation of a pesky subordinate. “Your political endeavors are yours alone.†He says holding up a finger to continue but then stops himself.. there was no need to nag of how she should have had it clean before Her Majesty had arrived for he had a fine respect for Siegland and could tell that that was her objective anyhow. He would then patiently await the reason as to why they were summoned.

• Like 2

Seigleind moved a lock of hair from in front of her face to behind her shoulder, she would "as I just explained to Free we have things to talk about but Grandmaster Oliver I also need to talk to you about replacing those lost soldiers and for you to evaluate the Quincy's within this palace" she would pull her up her shoulder length white gloves

She glanced at one of the soldiers standing on the wall ,"you show the grandmaster the soldier barracks and training areas along with the dining and you can meet us in the library" she planned on blowing in misconceptions of her slipping up even a little out the water, the soldier would bow "yes lord Lange" he said before looking at the grandmaster and bowing "please follow me grandmaster" he said very kindly and properly

Seigleind would then gesture for free to come with a happy smile, "come with me lord free we can talk over a cup of coco" she stated leading free to her personal study

(I will post as solider separately as to not confuse things)

• Like 2

Queen Free nodded to both responses after relaxing her expression. It was an understandable response considering the situation, so she refrained from anything harsh-sounding. But, if she had it her way, the misbehaving soldier would have been given something more ruthless than death. "If you wanted to teach him a lesson, Seigleind, you could have imprisoned him. No light, no sounds but his own misery, nor the smells of freshly baked bread. Living with the pains of regret for all of eternity," she paused, briefly watching the Soldat speedily clean the mess of blood from the flooring. "It's an idea for the next time you decide to punish someone. Monitor their suffering... or something. Torture of some kind for each man lost, but no death."

"I tend to keep the strictness level to a minimum, but only as long as they did their work," Free said, moving a strand of her bangs out of her face with her index finger. "Having the Soldat fear me doesn't really suit me. Although, Oliver's presence seems to override just about everything. The atmosphere tends to be quite... harsh. I guess it's nothing to worry about since the morale of the soldiers stays up. And, seeing that you have earned a considerable amount of respect through your might and strictness, I see that there is nothing for me to even be concerned about. Oh, but I've digressed. Let's get on with why we have been brought here."

While Oliver went with one of the soldiers to see about the other Soldat, Queen Free followed after Seigleind, with a small smile, to the library. If she had the information right, the library was supposed to be one of the most spectacular sights of the entire fortress. This was just based on something mentioned by a Soldat chief at her own fortress. Of course, it couldn't have been finer than the training barracks. That, she is certain of.

And, after hearing of the inclusion of a hot cup of coco, Free couldn't have been happier. It was her favorite beverage. "Lead the way."

• Like 3

Oliver remains stationary by Queen Free as she briefly explains to Seigland, the notion of torturing those subordinates that would defy her as opposed to ending their lives, and then remarks of how Oliver’s presence sort of overrides the atmosphere. At first he smiles.. until his mind briefly wanders and begins to worry if that was not said as a positive remark. “Am I to overbearing?†He wonders. “It isn’t completely my fault, it was just the way I was brought up..†He partially hears Seigland speak of how she wishes him to conduct an inspection of her troops and what not. “Ye.. yes of course..†He states briefly before a Soldat steps forth to implement the tour of the building and barracks. Oliver’s eyes savagely dart towards the soldier, piercing and green as he wonders what a less strict response would be. He contemplates shrugging and walking loose and telling the soldier that he can if he wishes.. but not to tress his performance because no matter what Oliver will know he is trying.

But

Such thoughts provoke a feeling of pure agony within the Grand Master and he decides that he simply is who he is. He bows respectfully to the Monarch Free, “Your Majesty.†He addresses before briskly turning on his heel and gently nodding to the Law Quincy, “Stern Ritter Seigland.†The green eyed Quincy begins to walk towards the Quincy soldier, waving above his head towards the two women behind him, “I’ll see you soon.†He remarks before his attention is fixated on his guide. “What’s the first stop then young man?†He asks, hands laid to rest with in the side pockets of his military jacket.

• Like 1

Seigleind gave a small gigle as they walked down the hall, " I will make note of that free , it wasn't a pleasure to kill him I treat each soldat as my child, if they come to me I will help , and things have been rather busy around here" she said giving an exhausted sigh

As they reached the doors to the library, seigleind smiled "I took the liberty of spending some of my family's own money to renovate the library and get more books on the history and lore of each race" she said opening the door to the glory that was the library

need an image

:(

Meanwhile ~

"Our first stop will be the training ground's" the soldat stated leading the grandmaster through the ridiculously clean hallways to the training area, "here we are" the soldier said as they gazed out at the multitude of Quincy all in organized training groups, multiple Quincy's firing arrows in unison practicing their aim and battle formations , while others were practicing heryinkyaku and hand to hand combat in the many dirt circles that were drawn in the ground

An absolute image of strict and organized training, but a trained eye would notice that the bows they were using were purposely designed to hinder the collection of reishei training them to gather more meaning when they use a normal one it will be way above average In power

"Would you like to walk around or move on grandmaster"

• Like 2

Free looked around the library. It was a decent one-- better than any that she had seen from the past. But, it was too bad her visit was going to be a short one. "I'm impressed, Seigleind," she said, giving an approved nod. "But, listen, I have something else to attend to. I apologize for cutting this meeting short, but excuse me."

ooc: leaving thread

• Like 2

Oliver follows the soldier giving his tour. The two stroll through hallways and corridors that the Green eyed Quincy commented on as being "In ship shape." But the eternal apple of the Grand Masters eye was just around the corner.. he could tell by the slight spike in the general energy around the upcoming room that it was indeed the training grounds. Ever since boyhood training had been his entire life and so.. aside from the time he spends at his masters side.. training grounds were where he felt most at home.

He observes the most welcoming spectacle he had seen since his visitation had started, multiple Soldat training themselves.. bettering their skills and doing so in unison! The Grand Master actually allowed a smile as his eyes wandered to the dirt circle spars, "Oh how my heart yearns to join them.. pit our skills against each other.. teach them a thing or two." But unfortunately.. the child like excitement was not to last for he felt the spirit energy of his dear companion and master fade and leave. "Would you like to walk around or move on Grand master?" His guide asks. Oliver frowns, "I would love to walk around and give my insight.. but when your loyal to some one in the ways I am their is a fine line between what you would like to do and what you must do and i must accompany Her Majesty." He looks to the boy, "Your Quincies are doing find under Stern Ritter Seigland, keep everything this exact way and i will always approve." He states before exiting and taking his leave with the Queen, offering one gentle smile to Seigland on the way out signifying that if she wasn't busy she may accompany them. He rather enjoyed the ambitious Stern Ritters company.

Edited by Senmaru Hoshino
  • Like 1

All was silent in West festung it held a knew piece and tranquility , seigland had returned in the cover of night and was hold up in her room for weeks doing simple push-ups and sit-ups along with lunges and squats she was simply re-attaing her figure and tonage she had been making sure to sun bath on her balcony to get her tan back it was a true hassle but she was willing after about a month or so she was back to what most would call "good health".

Seiglands boots echoed throughout the halls as she strode she noticed their were no guards not a single one , 'could my men have exterminated , or have they become this out of shape' she questioned in her mind as she strode down the hall to the court yard were she felt hundreds of spiritual signatures she would peak around the corner what she saw only made her smile everyone even the guards were training brutally , even though the guards had posts they were training the youth how to better survive.

Seigland would USD her hyrenkyaku to appear in the middle of the yard Silence reighned for that moment "I appreciate the training of the younger Quincy but as guards leave it to the instructors please now return to your posts" it seemed like they hesitated for a moment wondering if this was truly their leader returned 

Seigland pult out a throwing knife "disdnt you hear me I said move" she stated darkly fluxing her spiritual energy this caused everyone to scramble and she laughed as she did so "it's good to be back" she said happily "it's great to have you back lady Lange!" One soldier called back as he ran and a tear fell from seiglands eye "and Im happy to be your commander!" She called back she had alot of work to do

Augen heard about the army that was in training.He thought if he could get no one around here to help him he would do whatever it took to get there and train with the commanders army.He used Himmelslicht and stepped through the portal, Having not much to take he packed some supplies like food,water,bedroll and all his items.Once he got the other side he landed on a strange and foreign place called New Zealand, He got his barrings of the place and then continued on by going on a boat.He then got to Antarctica he bought a snow mobile and continued to venture across the giant land of snow.After many many days of travel stopping to camp out the night he came upon an icy castle.He said to himself "This must be it.....all you shinigami bastards are gonna die now" he then rode his snow mobile up to it a little more and got off he walked into the castle and walked down the halls.He saw a women he presumed to be the commander, He walked up to her.He first bowed and said "Hello my name is Augen im from the Silbern.I have come here to train among you i have traveled very very far.If you would accept me i swear upon my Quincy order i will follow your every order..please don't treat me any special then you would treat another".He eagerly awaited her response.

Seigland had been admiring the black and white landscape of the obsidian mountains in the distance until she was rudely interrupted by a young Quincy, he seemed to seek training from seigland she was well Known for her strictness , she would open the gate of the palace and look behind at the young man , "I run a tight ship so be aware stepping out of line even once may cost you your life" she stated darkly letting her spiritual energy fall upon the young boy as a show of dominance if he wanted to be trained like the elite soldiers of the vanderich he would show respect like one "I am stern Ritter L the law and you will address me as Lord Lange or mistress do you understand" she stated coldly upon his answer shed enter the palace and head to her room shed deal with the new guy tomorrow , "one of you show him his cot" she yelled behind her as she dissapered into the Hall. One of the guards would offer the young Quincy a handshake "nice to have a brother in arms" he would say leading him to a room full of bunkbeds.

Augen thought that even he was way too serious at time but she need to chill out.The immense Spirit pressure she was putting of made him kneel down on one foot he could barley stand it even so he endured after a couple minutes he stood up and he was lead to the man to his cot he said to him "My life huh? that seems a little too much but i guess the Quincy would not have Elite soldiers if she didn't so i can understand her reaitsu is immense i could barley stand it".He then went to his cot and put every thing on the bed and sat down.Then he looked over to him and said "So when's the training start" then with a devilish smile he continued "Im eager".

Edited by Sairento Moesashi (Kyōraku)

The cold bitter land that was devoid of life a frozen hell if you wish , but Jasmine saw it as refreshing her skin tingled as she treded threw snow it was cold but cold was something she dealt with on a regular basis as a child. When Jasmine was young if she faulted in any aspect her father would strip her and throw her outside into the snow weather their was a storm or not She had been dropped in the area by the Quincy's on the Reich sad part they didn't know the exact location only the general area of Lange's base. "nothing but time hopefully she will be able to teach me what I need to know " she stated as she peared off into the distance.

After hours of walking the sun began to rise just as the last of the Duman blood reched the gate, she'd slamm her fist on the gate and wait for someone to answer "Hello! I seek audience with Lord Lange!!" Jasmine cryed out hoping to wake someone up she would hate to have to blast the doors down with her pistol. 

The soldier would look at him "tomorrow evening I think". He said holding out his hand for a hand shake " but for now get some rest and a little advice don't use your own wepon it's severe insubordination seigland~sama provides training wepons and try not to question her methods"

Seigland was already up before the sun she began checking her hair in the mirror making sure to proper she was gonna run these boys into the ground today and since she had fresh meat on the grounds it meant she would be sure to point him out on the yard to motivate her men, a guard would enter seiglands chambers "my lady we have a young female at the gate requesting your audience" he stated while bowing. Seigland was rather curious it had been ages since she entertained another female she was constantly surrounded by men.

"Send her in and as for the soldiers tell them it's time for target practice" she said waving off the guard in a shoo fly shoo motion , 'i think Oliver is sending these green horns here on purpose' she thought as she proceeded down to her throne room

Meanwhile ~ 

While all the soldiers slept the head of the guard sounded a blow horn making many bolt up others fall out of bed, "get up you lazy bums! It's target practice day so all you slackers from next week get outside now!!" The senior guards roughly rushed the young soldiers out of their cots multiple groans could be heard everyone was leaving on either pajams or boxers and a shirt or only boxers. Once they got outside they were forced to do 100 laps and 200 jumping jacks this prosses continued until every soldier was coated in sweat or desperately struggling to catch their breath. "Awww are you all tired! Guess what your morning stretches are over!! New kid get over on that side of the yard with the slackers!!" He commanded insubordination would be met with swift punishment. After he got the two groups situated he handed the group opposite to the slackers bows.

"Let me explain this since fresh meat doesn't Know, this is a moving target practice you will be fired on by your comrads the arrows only have enough power to knock the wind out of you thanks to the bow design know begin" he stated . Arrows were reighned upon the tired group of Quincy on the left of the training feild some narrowly dodged strikes while others were knocked out quickly.

Edited by Veirra C. Deblonk

Augen shook the man's hand and said "Will do" then he put all his items under the bed so he could sleep.Then after he slept for some time a loud horn woke him up, He immediately got up and ran out side, all the soldiers were doing jumping jacks and laps after all the exercises that seemed endless he was painting and out of breathe, He was called upon to move some where, He did as the man said and went over with the other men in the group.They were all fire upon by multiple arrows in the sky, He struggled to dodge them almost one arrow was too his left while to more was to his right, He figured there was no way to get out of this without being shot.He then choose to dodge too the left and take an arrow in the chest, he felt like almost nothing compared to what he has gone through.But it did sting "Wow maybe i overestimated them this really is not that hard" then he stood there waiting for what was to come next.

Seigland would seat herself in her throne and rest her chin on the palm of her hand, she would await this person this was strange she never really had audience requests they were as rare as a blue moon. "Bring me the new guy as well" she mumbled to a guard who quickly oblighed. Seigland wanted a more 'on hands experience' for this young man.

The guards would hault training "young man Lord seigland requests you" he would say before escorting him

Augen knelt down painting, The arrow had gone away from his chest he then stood up and regained his stance.But before the other activities came a man, He said said "young man Lord seigland requests you" he wondered what she could want or if everything was ok.He then followed the man to her throne room, Once he got there he said "You requested me? Mistress? How may i be of service?" he said kneeling on one knee and bowing his head in front of her to show respect.

Jasmine's boots clicked against the cold frosted floors , she strode with a devilish pride about her and young Dumans heart was as cold as the deepest pits of hell in the final ring for she did not come here to train under a mentor nor try and impress lady Lange she came here to use the sleeping Knight of the Reich it was that simple seigland had something Jasmine yearned for but couldn't seem to grasp. She would push open the throne doors and March up next to Augen and take a knee following his example.

"Stern Ritter-L , Lord Lange , Sleeping Knight of the Reich and once partner to our deceased quean of the QuincyI I am glad you have agreed to see me" she would state as she rose her head her piercing blue eyes meeting seiglands , 'to think such a child has this position in our arm disgraceful she's mearly a child with two much power' Jasmine thought as she stood at her full height once more her eyes still examing seigland , to Jasmine it was rather amusing law was eternal but for her to claim such a title in the eyes of young Duman she was claiming something equal to calling ones self immortal and therefore above everyone as no one is above the law.

'But she's earned her position no matter what I say she outranks me' Jasmine had her own views and ideals , but in an army a solider only has two functions win and obey Jasmine no matter how much she wanted to question seiglands methods and find the reasoning behind her picking that title of all things she would have to keep her tounge in check.

"I have come from the  cold barren lands of Russia , as you are one of the few Quincy with a volstandig I must ask for you to teach me as it is the pinacle of Quincy evaluation and I as a soldier must move forward " Jasmine stated trying to keep her tone respectful .