Your Waifu

Statistical Study Of Procrastination.

The Likelihood of Procrastination  

21 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale from 1-10(ten being the highest probability), how likely are you to put off doing something for school or work until the last minute?

Your Waifu    2,616

Heyo everyone, so I figured since I put off this survey project until the day before it's due, an appropriate topic would be "The likelihood of Procrastination". I need to get as many people to answer this within the next few hours as possible, so I came to BSE for a helping hand. Thanks a ton.

• Like 2

Rash ラシュ    2,048

A little input; it is highly dependent on how interested I am in the thing or how important it is. In either of those cases I usually make an effort to get stuff done right away. But, if it's something that isn't that important or doesn't really interest me I will sometimes put it off unless I made a promise to get it done and if I am reminded to do it, I'll work on it right away.

• Like 3

Your Waifu    2,616

Personally, I tend to do things earlier than necessary just to get them out of the way. This project sort of slipped under my radar though, but the hardest part is collecting 30 answers.

• Like 2

Raelo    210

In my experience, I am just like Rash. If the project interests me, I do it right away. Other than that, I wait until the last minute. In some cases, I get too stressed or overwhelmed so I kind of avoid it xD

• Like 3