Kaylain (Arina)

The Dark Room Of Primero

In a dark room deep within the primero's temple of sorts lays a dark room which is pitch black but yet is filled with chip packets and has a TV screen.

This is where the Primero's bedroom is she never leaves always playing online games on her pc which is connected to her t.v laying on the floor under blankets there lay the famous Primero Espada, Alora Fela right in fount of the tv she was there playing a 'invasion game' while eating potato chips and listening to random music she found on youtube.

suddenly she gets word of a incoming invasion from a messenger and giggles "invasion? can't you see I'm playing something?" the messenger leaves but gets lost in the temple as it was built like a maze. The Primero then shortly goes onto her phone.

-Primero Espada - Alora Fela

5Xv26Uw.jpg

• Like 5

The Cuarta Espada entered the Primera's temple, sweating with worry. He frantically ran through the maze-like halls while attempting to comfort the girl on his back in some way, "Oi, Oi, hang in there a while longer." Chernobog would speak almost awkwardly, as he didn't know what to say in this situation and his normal thoughtless instinct was failing him. He would spend a few seconds longer hopelessly trying to make it to the Primera Espada's room before slowly his pace to a stop. The Cuarta came to a stop and closed his eyes, taking a slow and deep breath. He opened his eyes and jolted his gave over to one of the nearby walls. "Sorry about this," Chernobog said as he got into position in the middle of the hallway. He moved the legless girl's body over onto his left side; his left arm around her to support her weight as she rested on his hip. Her arms were still draped around his neck, clutching the glass vial in her shackled hands. The Cuarta raised his right arm, finger pointing towards the wall. "These were probably built to prevent anyone from blasting through them, but still," he said as red sparks jumped around his extended arm. The sparking red energy congealed onto Chernobog's extended finger, charging exponentially. "Cero... Chispa," he said calmly as the energy erupted in the form of a red lightning bolt, tearing through a few of the temple's walls. "Better than nothing," the young Cuarta would note before readjusting the girl onto his back. He ran madly through the openings created in the few destroyed walls. He knew he was close and therefore couldn't stop at a last wall that stood in his way. He sped up his full speed charge and jumped right foot first into the last wall that he could sense separating him and the Primera's room. His knee buckled slightly as the Espada pushed with all of his full speed force into the wall. The wall buckled and a portion collapsed as Chernobog's force sent him backward, forcing him to land crouched in the hall behind where he had jumped into the wall. He pushed himself, now visibly worried and slightly exhausted, back to his feet before climbing through the area of collapsed wall. He walked to the Primera Espada's door that lie beyond and pushed it open, entering her room.

"Primera!", Chernobog exclaimed upon entry, "you've gotta help me, this girl needs a doctor!"

• Like 1

Alore Looks around at her broken walls and sighs “That’s going to be annoying to fix…†Alore then looks at the young Cuarta and smiles sarcastically ignoring what the young cuarta said she looks him straight in the eye “hello my good sir… Before I Help you… let’s talk about my wall. You see it wasn’t cheap to make and it was made as a maze for a reason you know.†Alore starts to stand up out of her bed and looks around while a faint light shines down on her revealing Alore being shackled up in chains which are connected to the walls of the room Alore smiles “Ahhh feels good to be able to stand up normally again…†Alore then looks towards the young man again smiling “If you are looking for help You must give something in return.†Alore then smiles and points over to all the connections to the room that her chains are connected too. “I think you get the jest of it. Break the chains that bind me to this room and i shall tell you the way to save your little girl-friend there†Alore then picks up a chip packet and puts the person’s name in it that could help them and places it in a seal of crystal and throws it to him “Once to free me the crystal shall evaporate and the name of the person who shall help you shall be revealed!†Alore Giggle softly “I love acting like medieval Person at timesâ€

Alore then sighs “And also Clean up my floor while you are at it I don’t want blood on my floor from that girl."

Edited by Amy Minami
  • Like 1

Following the young Arrancar's quite dynamic entry into the Primera's inner sanctum, the prone Espada would comment on his destruction of her wall. Though the two Espada were looking directly at one another, Chernobog was still so focused on what he had said that he was zoning out a bit as she spoke. He was nearly certain that he heard something about maize, though he wasn't sure what corn had to do with any of this. He didn't even particularly like corn; it would always get stuck in his teeth. The quite easily distracted Espada was roused from his ridiculous mental sidebar as the figure of the Primera stood, shape taking form to his eyes in the faint light of the room. Chernobog took silent note of how the female Primera was chained within the confines of this room, looking directly at her as she laid out that no favor from her would be free of cost to him. Shifting the weight of the young girl on his back to prevent her from slipping, he listened with an intent unusual for him to what the Primera had to say. Drawing his attention to the ties that bind her, the Primera instructed Chernobog to destroy her chains or anchor points connecting them to the walls. The female Espada's last act of bargaining was to place the name of someone who could save the girl within a chip packet, seal it within a prism of crystal, and finally toss said crystal to him. Chernobog removed one hand from supporting the girl's weight in order to catch the crystal. As he eyed it silently, the Primera explained that the crystal would evaporate upon her liberation.

There was only one thing for Chernobog to do as he started to zone out from what his incarcerated ally was saying once again... break the crystal! He slammed the crystal repeatedly against the floor like an otter trying to crack open an oyster, but it was all to no avail. Upon failure, Chernobog was forced to give some thought (a feat impressive for him) to freeing the female Espada. Surely she must be locked up here for a reason and being the tool of her emancipation could be a foolish move. The Cuarta Espada didn't think that far into it, however, as he grabbed one of her chains. Grabbing the chain with both hands as the stolen Quincy prisoner hung listlessly on his back, he bit down on it and pulled it downwards until it snapped. This worked surprisingly, as he wasn't sure how he could so easily break chains that held the Primera. Though he didn't think deeply into it, he assumed that somehow they were meant to hold her specifically and that anyone else might be able to destroy them easily. With this he proceeded to do the same to each chain until the crystal dissipated. Grabbing the bag and removing the name, he read it silently. "Thankies," the Cuarta said simply to the newly freed Primera Espada before opening a garganta, presumably to where he thought a person like that would be.

• Like 1