Penguin Emporer Robons

How Would Re Rank The Espada

If you had a choice tell me who would have held what rank and why like I think ulqeora should have been the cero espada the power he displayed seemed to outclass most of the other espada.

If you had a choice tell me who would have held what rank and why like I think ulqeora should have been the cero espada the power he displayed seemed to outclass most of the other espada.

Yes, Ulquiorra had an ace up his sleeve with his segunda etapa, but the ranking was made up by sheer destructionpower I think, and this ability was a secret as well.

Also, it took 2 pretty strong captains to defeat Yammy, so he still kinda deserved his rank if it comes to brute strength.

ummmmmmmmmmm hallibel should have been the primera she was the last espada standing and she was taking on a captain along with two lutenant lvl vaizards

Harribel may have thought against three enemies the whole time, Starrk also thought against multiple enemies, at first Ukitake and Shunsui, then Shunsui, Love and Rose.

You also should not forget, that there is a powerdifference between Toushirou and Shunsui.

What also plays part in those fight are the unique abilities.

While Harribel and Toushirou had a interesting fight of Water vs Ice, Starrk only had his altered ceros and wolf pack, Shunsui had different abilities to fight him.

They're close in strength, I would agree to that, but I still think the official ranking is right as it is, consindering those points.

A difference may be Baraggan, I would probably count him in for rank 1 or 0 due his power.

• Like 1