Otter Aiden

Tercera Palace Outside

Your Waifu    2,616

The wind blows furiously outside of the Tercera Palace away from a single point in the sand. Suddenly, a huge beam of light erupts, reaching from the sands of Las Noches all the way to its domed ceiling. Dozens of Soldat pour from the beam of light and spread in groups of four or six in all directions. Finally, three figures emerge from the light. The first is a girl who appears to be sixteen to eighteen years of age, wearing a dark red maid's uniform. Her face is dull and without reaction. The second is a young and eager-looking blonde man. He is wearing a Vandenreich officer's uniform with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of bright white gloves. He smiles and places a hand on his head to prevent his hat from blowing off. The third is a disheveled-looking man appearing eighteen to twenty years old. This man's officer's uniform is unpressed, and his shirt is unbuttoned. The man isn't wearing any shoes, and he has Quincy crosses hanging on chains from his ankles and wrists. His hair is brown and messy, with patches of white and orange. "Time to have a little fun."

• Like 6

Otter Aiden    3,505

Stepping aside the Tercera palace would be two figures. One of the two was a cloaked figure, the color of the cloak being a dark grey and the fabric itself appearing rather torn and worn out. The hood covered the figures face completely as well, leaving his appearance a bit of a mystery to all but the female which came out with him. Both stood at the height of five feet and three inches tall and both gave off an atmosphere of contempt, though the female was able to show hers upon her face, though not through mouth which would be covered by a fanged upper jaw but by her eyes. Her eyes which were as black as pitch, the only thing her having eyes at all being the iris's, both of which were as white as snow, creating a very strong contrast between the two. She would wear a tight white and black uniform of sorts, with her stomach revealed and her two knives kept wrapped in bandages and kept in front of her crotch, available for easy and quick use.

The Tercera Espada himself or rather, the cloaked figure would simply continue walking passed his subordinate, whom of which remained around fifteen meters away from the Quincies, until he himself would be ten meters away. And then, there would be a small period of silence which lasted less than a second or two before he would speak, eyes, ears, and all other senses alert and ready to react should he be attacked. "The crosses you bear, the uniforms you wear, it is obvious that you're even worse than the regular Humans. You are Quincies. Why you felt it wise to invade, i have no idea, but i will not claim to be able to slaughter you all, though be warned: Out of the three which arrived, two will be annihilated by the end."

With this the Espada, still cloaked and covered, would simply move one of his feet back a little. Underneath his cloak, his left hand would being gathering and condensing the Reiryoku, forming some kind of energy, though what exactly would be unknown at the moment. His right hand, on the other hand, would remain hidden as well, not doing anything save for holding onto the crimson hilt of his hidden blade, ready to unsheathe and fight. His subordinate would be preparing herself as well, immediately taking both knives by their hilts and getting into position, the bandages quickly unwrapping and falling to the ground, revealing both the blades to be black, as if crafted from refined obsidian. She herself would crouch downwards slightly, getting into position. They were focused, recognizing that they would be outnumbered and keeping it as a mental note, along with creating plans as to how to handle the third one of their group.

• Like 5

Your Waifu    2,616

The pillar of light stood stalwart behind the calico-haired Sternritter as he looked at the palace that lay before him. The sands of Las Noches were still being blown back from the light, but at a gentler pace. The Quincy looked up as two mysterious creatures came from within the palace. As the creatures approached, their forms became revealed. One was a cloaked figure who carried an intense atmosphere about him, his attention was alert and the feeling of his approach was nearly palpable. The second, her visage showing direct contempt toward the Quincy, was in a revealing Arrancar uniform. She had her mask-fragment covering her mouth and the majority of the lower part of her face.

The Blonde Soldat, Ringo Fiehr, took quick notice and studied their every move. He watched their approach intently, preparing himself mentally for an attack. The Sternritter, however, simply retained his smile while looking calmly at the approaching figures. Fiehr clenched his right hand and shifted his weight back onto his right leg as the cloaked figure issued his ultimatum. The two figures moved into fighting stances, the female even going as far as to draw her weapons. Sweat dripped down Fiehr's cheek; he had never faced opponents stronger than unseated Shinigami officers or Adjuchas.

The Sternritter let out a shallow sigh as he placed his right palm on his head. He spoke with his left hand of his hip, "... I really hate certainties like that, y'know." The sternritter looked back at the young Soldat who stood to his right as he lowered his right hand, "Lieutenant-kun, stay back if you can for this one. I need you to do the work of directing the soldat." The Calico-haired Quincy gave a brief smile before turning back towards the Arrancar. He took a step forward and lifted his hands to a little above waist-level, facing palm-up. "Hey, ese- or however you Arrancar greet people. I bet you really feel like stomping my Gringo ass into the sand about now, but I'd advise against it," the Sternritter said with a deceptive smile. "Yeah, I guess I'm pretty strong an-", the Quincy stopped speaking abruptly, his eyes widening as he leaned to the side a little as if to look past the cloaked figure. "...hey is that one a girl? I don't remember if I've ever seen a girl Arrancar." He raised his hand as if to greet someone, "Hey, Lady-Arrancar. If you give up now and let me test out that little, lesser-race body of yours, I'll guarantee your relative safety...Well, no promises, I guess." He spoke up, raising his voice for her to hear; save for the last part, which was spoken in more of a hushed toned.

• Like 5

Otter Aiden    3,505

Typhon listened with slight annoyance as the Quincy with the crosses upon his wrists and ankles spoke, speaking about how he hates certainties such as the one Typhon delivered to him before looking back towards his own men, lowering the hand that was upon his forehead as if he was facepalming at the mere thought of the Tercera stating that. It seems to Typhon that these Quincy scum felt the same towards his own kind. Perfect.

After commanding his lieutenant to stay back for this fight as he needs him to do the work of directing his own men, which actually annoyed Typhon a even more, as it implies a leader which can not even command his own men, which shouldn't even be a leader in the first place. In fact, in the Tercera's eyes, this man even claiming himself to be a leader is less than a starving mutt close to death in regard to value, and he shall not gain the privilege of seeing actual sunlight ever again, much less be able to see anything farther than the Tercera Grounds. In comparison to this scum of a leader, the cursed place entitled Los Noches is hallowed grounds, and this wretched creature has no right to even look in its direction.

This Quincy scum took a single step forward, lifting both palms up, hands hovering just above waist level, and then began to spew some more talk, wagering that Typhon really feels like stomping his "gringo" ass into the sand right now, though he advises against it, continuing on to state his strength before stopping his own speech abruptly, leaning over to look past the Espada. Typhon knew exactly who it was he was looking at before he began speaking once more. It was Ryas. Even when they're a step above Humans Quincykind are still only Humans, and thus it was no surprise that this wretch would suddenly avert his attention towards Ryas, though it would be a grave mistake, as right when the Quincy himself switched between who to give his attention, Typhon took off, moving as fast as what is expected of the Tercera Espada, flying nearly above the sands.

He would circle around the man, turning his body so the energy stored within his left hand, which turned out to be a black Cero with a purple outline, would fire out, roaring and storming its way towards the man while he spoke to Ryas, creating a large cloud of sand upon each side. After firing his Cero, Typhon would turn around once more, not losing his momentum in the slightest as during mid turn he would reveal his blade, within his right hand, coming down with as much strength and speed as he could muster within a moment's notice right upon the one the man spoke to about staying back. The blade itself would be slightly harder to see due to the Espada's cloak also moving about from the fast movements.

Meanwhile, Ryas knew exactly what Typhon wished her to do at that moment, as she knew the Cero would be meant to keep one of the two Quincies busy while he attacked the other. Immediately, she would move with as much speed as possible, using her Sonido to appear just above the maid, where she would make an attempt to bring both knives down upon her from above, where if she succeeded would thus make both weapons embed themselves into her skull, giving the girl a clean and fast kill and ending her miserable existence. This would mark the beginning of the invasion, and the beginning of the ensuing bloodshed. A battle between leaders and subordinates in order to see who will come out on top, and who will be annihilated.

• Like 4

Your Waifu    2,616

The Sternritter wouldn't get a reply from the female Arrancar before being assaulted. He thought of the creatures as rash, far too hasty. They seemed to him as if they didn't possess the emotional variety of most creatures. Though he did still want to know how it was that these creatures mated. These thoughts, however, meant nothing in the moment as Irotoridori lunged forward. The Sternritter knew that even though the Arrancar was faster than him if he didn't use hirenkyaku, he could avoid an attack with proper thought; he knew that if the attack was presumably coming from the side that the Arrancar had circled to, that the Arrancar would either expect him to freeze up or instinctively move backwards. If that was the case, Irotoridori would lunge quickly forward; this was a dangerous move, because the female Arrancar would have an opening to launch a second attack. The cero tore past him furiously, scorching off the end of his unbuttoned jacket that was flowing behind him. The Sternritter smiled calmly as the cero passed before yanking his arms forward. Strings trailed from the fingers of both hands.

The female Arrancar had vanished with the use of sonido, appearing seemingly instantly above Kakei. As an ordinary human, Kakei didn't have the ability to even perceive the imminent threat to her life. Shortly before the Arrancar would kill Kakei, she flew forward. The maid's body ragdolled as it was quickly slung through the air. Strings reflected the false sunlight of Hueco Mundo, revealing themselves. The threads of reishi led from Kakei's waist and limbs to Irotoridori's left fingers. As he had yanked his arms forward after dodging, he had violently yanked her with strength beyond a normal human's limits. This sent her body flying into the side of the Tercera palace with a sad thump. Her now limp body fell into the sands at the base of the wall, broken and bleeding.

The cloaked Arrancar had turned his attention to Fiehr after firing his cero. He sliced downward at the young Quincy. Fiehr had been caught off guard, his weight shifted back onto his right leg. As the blade was nearing Fiehr's shoulder, his right leg was abruptly pulled forward, causing him to fall quickly backwards. The Arrancar's blade cut diagonally across the blonde Quincy's chest; not very deep, but deep enough to cause pain and bleeding. The Quincy was continuously pulled forward in this motion until he lay at Irotoridori's feet. The Sternritter then removed a series of thread that was connecting his right fingers to Fiehr's right ankle. The young Quincy stumbled up onto his feet, panting heavily and holding his hand to the gash across his chest.

Irotoridori knew that a fight in such an open area would be to his disadvantage. Because of this, he jumped backwards onto the stairs that led into the Tercera Palace. The Sternritter knew that he would need to keep a medium range from his opponents while staying out of open spaces. He took off his now scorched jacket to reveal only a black tank-top shirt. "Looks like you guys are way too strong for me, after all," he said with a sigh, "figures they'd send me on a mission to try and kill me." He looked up at the two Arrancar after this and broke into a smile. The Sternritter slung his right arm up and stopped it at roughly chest-height. The cross hanging from his wrist slung up and touched the palm of his hand, creating a reishi spark. Energy spread in two opposite directions from this spark, forming a javelin of a Heilig Pfeil. There the Quincy waited, smiling with his weapon held horizontally in front of him.

• Like 5

Otter Aiden    3,505

Ryas was slightly surprised as suddenly, the maid which stood there, seemingly unable to even notice the immediate and deadly threat upon her life, would fly forwards and under Ryas herself which would cause her to narrowly avoid both the attack and certain death. Upon landing upon the ground the female Arrancar would turn around just in time to see her target's body hit the side of the Tercera's palace wall, where a thump could be heard upon impact, and her limp and broken body would simply fall to the ground, indicating that she could no longer move, at least for a while if not forever.

Typhon, on the other hand, was able to cut into his target's chest, though not as deeply as intended yet still enough that it most certainly wasn't a graze either. This however would only be followed along by the Quincy's sudden disappearing as he too would be brought away from the duo, their leader saving him as well. Typhon wouldn't care though, he showed their leader that when the Espada gives a certainty, he is fully capable of living up to it, and with deadly efficiency as well. Immediately both Fraccion and Espada would close their distance between one another until they were a mere two meters away, where then Typhon would flick the fresh crimson off of his blade and onto the white sands, staining them, which then afterwards the blade would disappear underneath his cloak once more, hidden from sight.

"That's what that bitch gets for having nicer tits than me!" Ryas would explain in a loud voice which revealed plenty of attitude, showing that while the Espada himself seemed devoid of most emotions, his Fraccion still had plenty, and overall made her have quite an attitude about her, one which the Tercera was all too familiar with. "I thought that i taught you to always target the leader in order to catch him off guard, not to let your petty thoughts guide your actions, Ryas." Typhon would respond as he looked at her through the corner of his left eye, though would sway his own head back a little as he avoided a sudden fist coming in, aimed right for his left cheek. "Shuddup, I know what i was doing. What about you? I thought you were able to take him out? At least i ended up taking out my own target." All she would receive in response though would be a tired sigh, where then silence would come as both watched as the Stern Ritter would jump onto the steps leading into the palace.

"He's on the stairs of the palace."

"I know, genius."

"Begin Strategy: Heavenly Punishment"

Immediately both would spring into action, silent once more, almost as if their disagreements and annoyances with each other were set aside in order to destroy a stronger enemy. Immediately, Ryas herself would charge forwards, leaning a little to the right while one of her fingers would lightly move along the ground before returning to her normal form while running, which consisted of her leaning forwards, arms moving as though she was sprinting. A mirror would suddenly emerge from the ground itself, this single glass panel would stand at the height of eight feet with the width of four, making it rather large, whereas then it would then move in front of her, keeping to the same speed until she herself would be around a meter away from the beginning of the steps, where she would hide behind the mirror itself, weapons ready and senses alert just in case the Quincy chose to come behind it and attack.

Typhon, on the other hand, wouldn't be as open to what he would do, instead he would use Sonido aong with the same speed as before, quickly coming upon the side of the palace where the Human from earlier would have crashed into, though he instead would begin scaling the palace wall until he would be around twenty feet above it, his left hand once more charging a Cero while his right would appear out of his cloak, implying that he sheathed his blade once more. This right hand had three kunai made of bone, the tips of each one having upon them a strange, purple substance that looked almost like poison or something else which could prove fatal if hitting a living being, which after revealing the three he would quickly throw them, where they would all three hit the top of the structure overlooking and thus casting a shadow upon the stairs.

Upon all three embedding themselves into the top of the structure cracks would begin to form and spread at a slow to moderate pace, as substance itself was corrosive to Spiritual energy, devouring and breaking down each individual particle back to its purest form, which would be the air itself. Approximately a few seconds afterwards, whether or not the Quincy would remove himself from the palace stairway or not, Typhon would release his Cero, though instead of it being as strong as the other one, it would only be at half-strength, which would be enough to collapse the structure and the two columns holding it up, though not enough to break through entirely and strike the stairs as well, making him have to rely upon the falling debris in order to either draw out the enemy form within or to crush him from above.

Ryas:

Abilities used:

1) Ryas can generate a mirror, which she can use to absorb a single ability of her opponent's, canceling it out though at the cost of the mirror itself shattering into minuscule shards. The size and shape of the mirror is up to her own preference, along with where it's generated.

Typhon:

Abilities used:

1:) Bone Manipulation, Kunai: Typhon can create kunai from his bones, using them as projectiles. The kunai contains a strange substance, one which can cause corrosive effects at a slower speed than his own gas in Resurreccion. The maximum amount of kunai used in each moment of using the ability is four, and each one can pierce metal if Typhon throws them at his full strength.

ooc: Purposely ignored your second in command, so you can use him at this moment in order to preform a counterattack or whatnot. Just wanted to say the ignoring was purposeful as ICly Typhon and Ryas both would be fully concentrated on the only one of you three that isn't injured yet. Needed to make this OOC so i can explain that i'm not trying to be a douche.

• Like 4

Your Waifu    2,616

As the Arrancar regrouped after their assault, the Sternritter heard them speaking to each other. The female Arrancar expressed that she thought Kakei had gotten what she deserved for having nice breasts. "Kakei's tits are pretty below average by my standards," he mumbled to himself while watching the Arrancar. The next thing that the Sternritter would hear was the cloaked Arrancar issuing a command.

"Begin Strategy: Heavenly Punishment"

"Well, that doesn't sound good at all," Irotoridori said as the two creatures began to make their move. The slightly injured Lieutenant jumped back into a fighting stance at the enemies' abrupt charge. However, he would soon lower his fists as he noticed that neither Arrancar seemed to be targeting him, but rather his commander. The female Arrancar charged straight forward, using some mysterious ability to form a mirror of some sort that would move in front of her as she reached the base of the stairs. Rather than charging forward, the cloaked Arrancar would quickly scale the tower. He threw three kunai of bone down onto the overhang above the stairs. As he was doing this, the sternritter made a move. He sparked Reishi from the cross on his left wrist, gripping his hand closed. As he closed his hand, the sparks formed 3 needles in between his fingers. He threw the needles directly up, into the ceiling of the overhang. This allowed him to weave his threads between himself and pieces of the overhang.

After a brief moment, the cloaked Arrancar would release a cero straight down to collapse the weakened overhang and the two pillars supporting it. As the overhang began to crumble explosively, Irotoridori slung his left arm forward to direct strings that connected it to the pieces of overhang directly above him. His strings whipped and sent the pieces of rubble flying forward rather than dropping down on him. They were sent flying at the female Arrancar and her mirror at the base of the stairs. "That mirror could reflect attacks or it could just be some sort of shield," the Sternritter thought to himself, "so if I use a weak physical attack, it shouldn't be too bad if it's reflected. And if it's just a shield... well I guess a mirror doesn't make the best shield, anyway."

As this happened, Fiehr made his move. The Lieutenant jumped up to the cloaked Arrancar's level, congealing the reishi beneath his feet to allow him to get a foothold. He was roughly twenty feet from the cloaked Arrancar. He then made three punches: two quick jabs followed by a hard right. With each punch, reishi gathered similar to the formation of a Heilig Pfeil onto his hands. When he punched, the reishi was released in a quick blast. These blasts were faster than a bala while still packing a decent punch. Fiehr was hoping that by using these three quick shots just after the Arrancar had launched a cero, he could catch him off guard before he could recover and dodge.

As the rubble fell from the collapsed overhang, the strings that had jumped from place to place on the overhang were tightened and moved to various places. This created an area around Irotoridori on the stairs covered in chunks of rubble connected with reishi threads, causing some pieces to be held in the air.

OOC: I hope I described the resulting area where Irotoridori is well enough.

Abilities used:

1: Irotoridori on overhang- Heilig Pfeil into Schrift.

-Irotoridori's schrift allows him to connect threads of reishi to and between himself, things he touches, and things that his weapons(Heilig Pfeil) touch.

2: Fiehr on Typhon- Heilig Pfeil punches.

-Instead of ordinary Heilig Pfeil, Feihr can congeal reishi onto his gloves and launch it in the form of a blast.

3: Irotoridori on Ryas- Rock Throw.

-Irotoridori used his schrift's thread to throw some pieces of rubble forward towards the area at the base of the stairs where Ryas was standing. Not very fast, powerful, or accurate.

• Like 4

Otter Aiden    3,505

'Success...' Typhon thought to himself as the overhang collapsed upon the Ritter hiding underneath, though he would soon see how ineffective it truly was as pieces of debris were chucked at Ryas, his Fraccion, though the Tercera Espada wouldn't care much. If she died it wouldn't be too much of a drawback in terms of power. Besides, if she died so easily from simple boulders then she wasn't the one he saw a certain light within anymore, she wasn't how she used to be, and he has no use for her anymore. He didn't wish to have it be a two on one battle, but if it has to be so then it must, as it would be better than for him to watch over a petty creature whose power has decreased since he discovered and recruited them.

As soon as the debris made contact with her mirror Typhon himself would stop paying attention to her side of things, and instead to his own situation as now that he was in the middle of the air, watching this occur while he remained there, observing and keeping track, he would take notice of the enemy's lieutenant suddenly being before him, twenty feet away and quickly preforming multiple punches of different kinds. Typhon himself knew that he had no time to charge and fire a Cero, nor had he any time to avoid entirely or even to close his distance between him and his opponent. He had to act quickly, and thus would mimic his opponent's punches, which fired out blasts of Reishi, and would shoot out balas in order to counteract the two jabs. The Reishi blasts and Bala blasts would collide in mid-air, though the third one, the one which came from the hard right punch, struck Typhon right in the face, sending him through the wall and into the dark insides of the tower-like palace itself, where he would disappear from sight.

Rolling across the ground multiple times, the Espada would slide to a halt, where he would then stand back up, the side of his head throbbing. 'It seems i had underestimated their kind by a small percent...' He would think quietly to himself, becoming annoyed that he would be caught off guard so easily. They were both bothersome and things were beginning to get out of hand, though he knew that this was only the beginning to the battle and that he would have to ensure and fight through possibly everything they're going to send at him. He became the Tercera though because he felt he had proven himself in terms of skill and strength, and his anger slowly seeped higher as this bastard's catching him off guard made him realize that he was still young and naive to a point, though such a mistake won't occur again.

Immediately, he would turn away from the gaping hole which his body made, choosing to move deeper within the winding halls of the palace itself, concealing his own presence as he waited silently for his opponent to come, and if he doesn't, then he himself would just have to make the entire building itself come to them, instead.

Ryas, on the other hand, had little time to react as the sounds of crushing debris came down, echoing throughout the area, and soon after that the sound of glass shattering as different pieces of the building would strike the glass mirror, breaking through and just barely missing Ryas, though she was indeed knocked back from the force itself, which had slammed into her upper back, forcing her to preform a front flip in order to recover from being knocking down and off balance. She wasn't expecting the debris itself to go straight through her mirror. In fact, it was odd that it actually did, and it raise suspicions in her mind about what exactly had happened. Those piece off debris weren't falling on her mirror, they were thrown at it. They had to be thrown, but how and when?

She hadn't any time to think though, so instead, she would simply ponder about the possibility of the leader of this fight being able to manipulate the debris somehow through some sort of method, and thus keep her eye on him more than normal and observe him. She did crack a small smile under that mask fragment of hers though, as the shattered shards of varying sizes of glass fell about, her enemies just helped her become more dangerous than normal. Immediately turning around, she raised both hands into the air, keeping them there as each shard would slowly begin shaking about before flying up into the air, the white sand and small piece of rubble being shaken off and allowing them to move, and as the countless amount of shards varying in size raised form the sands around herself, she would roar in anger as she brought her arms forwards, creating the action of throwing something.

Each shard would immediately point their sharp points at the Quincy which still remained on the ground before flying in, aimed to cut and pierce him. Though if the ones that struck him if any did hit him, they would go through nor deeply into his body, but they will cut the skin and injure him, which is exactly what the Fraccion wishes to happen as she needs him to be slowed down, knowing full well that her Espada will be returning soon in order to deal with him himself. Such was the way of her leader, from what she knew of him. A guy with a stick shoved so far up his ass he might as well spit out splinters, but also a guy hat will willingly test himself against the strongest opponent when he's able.

ooc: Potatoskins:

Abilities used (Typhon vs Fiehr):

None.

Abilities used (Ryas vs Iro):

Glass manipulation: Mirror shards:

Ryas, after her mirror breaks or if there is surrounding glass already, can use the broken pieces to her advantage, controlling them and casting them at her opponents. Their piercing power isn't all that powerful, as she is not in Res when using it, but they are useful for slowing down or causing bleeding damage against her opponent, which is what she favors the most in a battle.

• Like 4

Your Waifu    2,616

The Lieutenant had successfully caught the cloaked Arrancar in a vulnerable position after attacking. The crafty Arrancar blocked both jabs with well-timed bala, but couldn't avoid or negate the strong right. The punch would send the creature through the wall and into the palace's dark innards, where the Lieutenant would no longer be able to see it.

The female Arrancar's mirror was shattered by the thrown rubble. The force of the impact had sent her forward, but she kept from being knocked down by performing a flip. Upon her quick recovery, the Arrancar would begin to manipulate the glass. The shards would float up and shake the debris from themselves before aiming at Irotoridori. The creature would roar as she sent the shards flying forward in an attempt to cut or pierce the Sternritter. Irotoridori responded to the threat by quickly crouching and leaping up and slightly forward, flipping forward to gain momentum. He used this momentum to release the Heilig Pfeil javelin from his right hand, throwing it directly towards the Arrancar's chest. Threads still led from the Sternritter's left hand to the messy web amongst the rubble. Blood trickled slightly down his arms, as he had suffered small cuts on his arms and the tops of his feet from the shards of glass that grazed him. He also had one larger shard stuck into his left shoulder, but not deep enough as to hinder its movement much.

While the female Arrancar was attacking his commander, Fiehr had moved to the air above her. The lieutenant drew two of his four Seele Schneider and activated them. The white reishi formed constantly moving blades with the potential to cut like a chainsaw. As Irotoridori began to throw his javelin, Fiehr attacked simultaneously. He threw the two Seele Schneider straight down at the Female arrancar, they spun end over end as they fell towards their target. With this, the female Arrancar would have three attacks heading for her. The cloaked Arrancar would be completely free of the two Quincy's senses for the time being.

OOC: sorry, it's really short, but I think I covered everything

Abilities used:

1: Irotoridori on Ryas- Heilig Pfeil

-Irotoridori can form and throw javelin-sized Heilig Pfeil. They can be formed on one turn, but can't be thrown until another.

2: Fiehr on Ryas- lightsaber toss

-Fiehr carries 4 Seele Schneider, he tossed two of them in an end-over-end motion.

• Like 4

Vatto waited around to see if any of the attacking invaders would return, but all was quiet. Disappointed and still longing for action, Vatto manifests his mythical black and gold griffon wings, as he launched himself into the air. He immediately cloaks himself in a bubble of his own reiatsu, rejecting his spiritual signature, as he honed in like a stealthy jet fighter.

“Of all times for invasion. Why now and whose orchestrating this sudden attack.†All these are thoughts that momentarily floated through Vatto’s head, as he neared the Tercera Palace, though the thoughts didn’t last long, for the answer doesn’t really matter at the moment. Though he was a prospect for becoming an Espada, he was not one just yet. So the complicated stuff they can figure out for now, all Vatto wanted was to see the strength of those deemed Espada. And if he happened to get his hands bloody in the process, then all the better.

Closing in on the palace Vatto could already see up ahead. His bird like eyesight allowed him to see far off into the distance as if he was only a few feet away. Part of the palace walls seem to be crumbling down as each side engaged in battle, but only one opponent was clearly visible. The intruder, which looked human, moved from the ground and took an offensive position in air, launching two glowing like swords. Vatto moved closer and closer as he was still not yet noticed. He extends his long black talons, preparing for battle, if an opportunity presented itself, though for now he was still closing in.

Abilities used:

Vatto Forsyth- Rejection ability: Vatto has great control over his spiritual pressure and his ability to "reject" enabling him to completely mask his presence. When in full stealth mode he can even "reject" any noise he makes within is spiritual energy. The only downside to this is that Vatto's spiritual pressure is orange in color making him easily spotted making frontal assaults pointless.

• Like 3

Otter Aiden    3,505

Silence... pure silence.. darkness filling the confines of the palace as Typhon waited within the shadows, enveloped and embraced by the lifeless arms of them. Nothing would come though, nothing at all. The Tercera's anger slowly rose at this, though not because his prey would come to finish the job, but instead because his prey ran off to most likely aid his ally in a two on one battle against his own Fraccion. His Fraccion, whom of which is probably suspecting him to save her and not let her die. His Fraccion, whom of which is probably just now learning how cruel a character Typhon truly is. His Fraccion, whom of which he had shared moments within the past with...

"Ryas...."

His eyes opened in shock and his own face would change into something he didn't express often at all: Surprise. He was surprised that he actually cared for Ryas, his Fraccion, as though she had, in the time she was with him and fought with him, snuck her way into the dark, rejected confines of his heart and reawakened his emotions from within. These emotions he would be feeling at that moment, when he could sense her in danger, and very faint spiritual energies of three different attacks coming right towards her, poised to kill. These emotions which are now shaking off the dust and rising from the dead are ones which he never felt before. He didn't no any of their names, except for one, one which he had both felt and accepted as it only made him hold back less.

Anger.

This fiery emotion, which made blood pump and skin crawl, and was the primary weapon for many leaders and soldiers, guiding them to either death or survival. It was the thing that came after the feeling of passion and deep care, crashing in like a monstrous storm never seen before when things threatening those you have passion for or that you care about are present. He felt his inner beast awaken, his rationality turning away from the cold, emotionless state it once was. He knew that it was time for the wolf to bare its fangs and protect the pack, and in his time of being Espada he had forgotten it completely like the fool he was.

"I no longer deserve a palace, a Fraccion, nor even my title. I allowed my own emotions to get the better of me, and for that i'm a foolish child that has no place in the Espada."

Raising his two arms up above his head, he would being gathering energy into the palms of both hands, the black abyss of energy forming and mixing, creating small purple sparks within it as he continued gather more and more energy, charging his blast up. His mind raced, forgetting all plans and focusing only on saving Ryas, the Fraccion he had despised and neglected because of her growing skill, when really he should be aiding her and nourishing her into the warrior she needs to be, and then bring her into one final test. She was a student of his when he brought her under his wing, and even though he showed little care in her existence as a whole, she still somehow brought a small sense of life within his lifeless soul, which is something no one has ever done before.

"I will though, in my last battle as leader of Tercera, destroy these wretched Humans and make their group experience loss!"

Now enraged, Typhon's spiritual pressure began rising and rising the more he allowed his anger to overtake himself, the decaying tower beginning to crumble slightly as he continued releasing his energy. He wouldn't go all the way and preform the Cero rumored to be restricted to only the outside of Los Noches, but he has the full intent of crumbling his tower on top of his enemies within one strike, and hopefully saving his Fraccion along the way.

Ryas, on the other hand, would offer look of satisfaction on her face as her main target, even though crouching and leaping into the air, preforming a flip and releasing his own attack, would still be hit by her attack, cuts on his body now and even a piece of glass lodged within his left shoulder. She wouldn't, though, be able to take time and look at her success in hitting him as she still had his own javelin-sized arrow to deal with, and so as it was sailing at fast speeds right towards her chest, she would move her own two feet, bringing the right one out to the right, following up with her entire body, causing her to leap into the air, preforming a three hundred and sixty degree spin, before landing upon her feet just in time, where she would be taken aback by a sudden small explosion of sand as two separate seele schnieder slammed into the ground where she once was, threatening to pierce her if she had been even a fraction of a second slower to react.

Breathing lightly in order to conserve energy, she would feel her Espada's spiritual pressure increase gradually from the confines of the tower, making her confused as to what he was doing and planning, though it orbviously wasn't good, in fact, it felt more rapid and distorted than before, as though something was wrong, though not knowing what, she would ignore it and return her full attention to her opponents. Being outnumbered and outmatched, she knew she would need help soon, or at least a good enough plan to help keep her alive and not-possibly-raped by the pig of a leader the enemy has. Her glass that had flew towards him and grazed his skin would be shattered, unable to be used once more, though the one in his shoulder... yes... the one in his shoulder would be perfect, though it would require extra concentration for her to dislodge it using his manipulation skills, and in this two on one battle, she can not afford such focus and concentration.

Instead, she tightened her grip upon both of her knives, ready to use her small size and speed to her advantage, she knew she couldn't make many mistakes within her battle with these two, though she also knew that just remaining safe wouldn't be wise either. There had to be a weakness within both of their fighting styles, and she must find out in order to win or rather, survive. Immediately, using Sonido, she would move in a zig-zag formation, ignoring the one that cast the two reishi blades at her and going straight for the leader, as since he's the stronger of the two, his weaknesses would be more valuable, not to mention that if his second in command attempted such a move once more, he would run the risk of attacking his own leader, which if her assumptions are correct he wouldn't run the risk of doing.

Closer and closer she sonidoed. Ten meters, eight meters, five meters, though at four she would stop wasting energy and just move in one last step, using the high speed technique to close her distance to his current location entirely and thus initiate a close-combat battle. Beginning this, she would attempt to kick him in the left side of his neck with her right shin, along with bringing her left arm backwards as this was being done, where she would then plunge it forwards in an attempt to jam her left knife right into his eye. She didn't care if the sky itself became a goddamn rainbow at the moment, as she was focused upon her enemy, and right now the simple fact that there was an orange glowing dot in the sky didn't bother her in the slightest.

• Like 3

Your Waifu    2,616

The Quincies had missed, both of their attacks landing in the sands of Las Noches. The Seele Schneider causing a burst of sand upon impact. The sternritter had no chance to think about the failure before the female Arrancar launched an assault. Ordinarily, Irotoridori may have been caught off guard, but he was completely prepared for an enemy counterattack in this instance. He had kept threads attaching himself from his left hand to the makeshift webbing on rubble that had fallen on the steps. However, he now saw that the precautions he had taken were for naught, as the cloaked Arrancar was still hidden within the tower. Taking this into account, the Quincy chose to dispel the threads from his left hand; given, the web among the rubble would remain as a possible obstacle to his enemies. Luckily, the same Arrancar who was now attacking him had provided him with a new method of escape. Threading spread rapidly throughout the sand where the javelin-sized Heilig Pfeil had landed. This threading connected Irotoridori's right hand, various parts of the ground where the female Arrancar had been standing, and the two Seele Schneider. The sternritter pulled very quickly with his right hand, launching himself towards the ground where the threads were attached and out of harm's way. Pulling these threads also dislodged the Seele Schneider and pulled them towards the Quincy. He caught them, one in each hand, as he landed roughly on the sand. He turned so that he was facing the tower and where the female Arrancar would most likely be. Just then, a powerful explosion could be seen, heard, and felt far in the distance. "Lieutenant," the Sternritter would say in a calm but demanding tone, "take Kakei's body and toss it through the Himmelslicht, I might send you to provide reinforcement. If that madman's team actually succeeded in taking down an Espada's palace, Arrancar are going to swarm there soon." Irotoridori sighed deeply before continuing, "guess that means I'll need to fight these two and that weird orange dot that's been buzzing around all on my own... No way they sent the right guy for this."

Fiehr had missed in his attack, though he was really hoping to catch the female Arrancar by surprise. The female Arrancar once again, however, completely ignored the Lieutenant and went for an attack on his commander. Fiehr was deeply bothered by the lack of respect as an opponent that the Arrancar had shown him. He was a little put down, thinking that maybe that was the immensity of the gap between his and Irotoridori's abilities. He wanted to go in for another attack on the Arrancar, but knew that he couldn't take the chance of getting in his Commander's way. This was especially true when the Sternritter that he so admired was using his schrift, as the threads were difficult to see and could end up cutting or trapping Fiehr if he made a wrong move. His Commander used said schrift to evade the attacking enemy, grabbing Fiehr's two Seele Schneider as he landed. Suddenly, an incredible explosion occurred in the far distance in Las Noches. Since many squads were deployed, Fiehr wasn't sure which one was successful in causing the explosion; he wasn't even sure if it was the Vandenreich's doing. His commander then caught his attention, telling him to retrieve Kakei's body and 'toss' it through the Himmelslicht. He wasn't sure why she was important at this point, but Fiehr didn't like leaving anyone behind. By the sound of the Commander's words, Fiehr inferred that he knew a little of what may have caused the explosion. Fiehr quickly used hirenkyaku to reach Kakei's body at the base of the palace walls. She gave a short moan of pain, as he picked her up in his arms. She was bleeding from the mouth, nose, and ears; and orbviously had many broken bones. It was then that Fiehr would attempt to move with her towards the Himmelslicht.

ooc:

Himmelslicht(Heaven's Light): A Quincy portal taking the form of a column of light. It is held open and controlled by something on the other side.

• Like 4

As Vatto got closer and closer within range he would continue to stay alert of the ensuing battle. As fierce as the battle looked it seems both sides were maintaining their ground, a momentary stalemate of sorts. What did it mean to fight, or kill? For Vatto it meant proving ones strength or eliminating obstacles, although killing the strong was a waste. He truly and firmly believe that the strong should, no deserve to rule, while the weak existed to serve, get stronger, or die. It was that simple. And the establishment of the Espadas only enforced this believe or thought. Forsyth had lived his whole life like that, knowing only how to survive and “reject†the weak, as did many others of his hollow brethren.

Suddenly, and with little warning, an enormous explosion erupts off in the distance that momentarily catches everyone’s attention. Vatto then immediately hears what would appear to be the commander issue out a new set of orders. He was tall and had a rather ordinary looking build. No the appearance that stood out on him was his orange eyes and bizarre or different looking hair, that stopped at his shoulders. It look similar to something Vatto has seen clowns wear in the World of the Living.

Returning his keen senses to the battlefield, Vatto now watches the one addressed as lieutenant, not caring about the commanders attacks on the Tercera’s Fraccion. The lieutenant disengaged in battle with the Tereca’s Fraccion to gather a fallen human referred to as KakeI. The nerve for them to quit mid combat and collect there injured as if the threat to them was minimal. Vatto dived, with great speed towards the ground, landing near the lieutenant who was caring his comrade, and offset to the column of light.

“Some nerve you have to stop fighting mid battle just to worry about dead weight,†says Vatto as his spiritual pressure that was contained to a bubble now spread across the surrounding area; particular encasing the column of light and the enemies before him, but taking care as to not spread it to far so that the other battles would remain uninterrupted. “I take it that this light is the Himmelslicht or whatever your commander mentioned. But really why leave so soon?â€

Vatto raises his left hand and points, with is talons, at the pillar of light, as it would disappear; If it was energy base, whether be it reishi, spiritual energy, or other form energy it would rapidly close and be “rejected†out of existence. If the portal closed Vatto would use sonido, taking advantage of this small distraction and the intruder’s hands being full and launch an attack. He disappears and reappears above the Quincy’s head attempting to shred it with his sharp black talons.

If the portal was not “rejected†being that it wasn’t made of energy, Vatto would be informed that something different held it open; and simply try and divert any attempt to reach it for he wanted to no to leave too soon.

ooc> sorry for the blah post. hand a bunch going on today

Abilities used:

Rejection Domain – As the Arrancar representing Rejection Vatto has the ability to bend the rules and reject events in his own spiritual pressure, greatly helping his rise through the ranks. He can reject power based attacks, including kidos and ceros and other energy based attacks, causing enemies to fight in close quarters, as well as reject injuries to him or an ally. Vatto Forsyth can reject the release of equally strength opponents and delay stronger opponents releases. He cannot reject his own death or allies nor can he kill someone by rejecting their presence. Also he cannot reject the attempts of physical attacks, just power based ones.

• Like 4

Otter Aiden    3,505

It was time, though before Typhon would begin to fire out his two Ceros out of anger and blow the large tower to the ground he had a second thought. He knew that by doing this fit of anger that he would not only destroy the tower, but possibly hit Ryas as well, and he didn't wish to risk that now that he wished to protect her. It would be foolish and stupid, to say the least, though did his rage decrease in the slightest? No, it could never leave him now that it is open to the world. It will never leave his body until these Quincy are either far away from his Fraccion or dead, there is no middle ground and he himself refuses to die. He needed to let his inner animal loose and show these people what the Tercera could do, and some stupid rule regarding who can use their releases and who can't means nothing to him now. This is an invasion, and therefore rule or not, Typhon shall reveal himself as he truly is.

He was an animal, a creature of emotion which had rejected himself, and a being which was no stranger to mistakes in his life. Back in his life as a Hollow, and his climb to the top, he recalls being a member of Lupas' group, connected to every member until death, but then he felt like he had a family, and even then, he had killed them. He chose Shinigami over his own family, and the worst part of it was that he didn't even know why. His instincts as an animal took over, and the emotions he began feeling when he was apart of said family was ones of weakness, so his instincts, following survival of the fittest, commanded him to kill, and so he did. It would be at that time which he truly experienced loss as a whole, and thus created the lock upon his heart and giving birth to the creature that he is today.

As the energy from his two charging Ceros returned to his own body, the Tercera was filled with more rage as well. He knew the dangers of emotions well, and of loss. Hell, he proclaimed himself to be the child of loss, as wherever he went seemingly one person or another would lose something which they value deeply. Logically speaking the chances more-so leaned towards the possibility that he was just following a constant being in the wrong place at the wrong time pattern, or that he trained his mind to remember such negative thigns, though both of those hypothesizes that Typhon is, to a certain extent, mentally unfit, and for him that is an utter insult. These emotions that swirled within him and the outline of his very life directed towards the single feeling that he accepted entirely and he will never accept the idea that perhaps it is all in his head.

Both Ceros now no longer existing outside of the Espada's body, Typhon would instead unsheathe his blade, ripping off the cloak he wore in order to reveal his appearance. His two yellow, cat-like eyes peered through the darkness while he stood there, concentrating the energy he recently regained into something which he could use instead to destroy these Quincy bastards for attacking Ryas. His blade held out before him, he would utter the very words which broke the lock keeping his true power within, unleashing the beast.

"Corrupción"

He would calmly speak, causing the spikes in spiritual pressure to return once more, though his time his body transformed. He grew taller than before, growing to the height of six feet, and the Hollow mask which sat upon his right shoulder would crawl back to his face, covering it while two horns made out of sharp blades protruded out of it. The black hair of his grew considerably longer as well while his very skin became dark grey. His Hollow Hole, located within his chest would show itself as the Espada's clothing was eaten away by some unknown substance. The hole itself would leak blood a little while the Espada's transformation continued. His legs and arms would have an odd pattern of bone-like armor upon them, with the knees holding smaller mouths and the forearms having a jagged metal blade protrude out of them. The bone plates covering his hands would have small blades sticking out of them as well, the tips stretching past the knuckles.

His tail grew out of his pelvis, stretching to lengths of six and a half feet, with a blade coming out of the black fur upon the end. This blade itself would be only a foot in length itself. His transformation now complete, the creature would step out of the shadows themselves, plain red eyes looking through the hole within the palace itself to the ground below. Stepping out, he'd allow his new form to land hard against the sand, where he would then calmly walk towards Ryas and the Quincy leader, along with some newcomer. Calmly walking his way towards them, Typhon would first stop as he neared Ryas and the Quincy himself. "Ryas, leave. Now. If you stay now you will only be in the way." He would calmly tell his Fraccion before lifting up his right arm, quickly bringing it forwards and sending a bala towards the leader's head as a way to distract him for a split-second.

It took his entire will in order to keep the Espada from unleashing his powers yet. He wanted to move a bit closer, making him no more a far-range target and more of a medium-range target instead. His walk wouldn't speed up not slow down as he continued moving towards the Quincy. At this moment his Fraccion would be using Sonido, exhausting some of her energy in order to increase distance between her and everyone else. She knew full well what her Espada was planning to do, and she wished to not be apart of it for a single second. Typhon would stop his tracks approximately eight meters away from the Quincy man, where then, an odd gas began leaking itself from him. This gas is a grey color and would begin leaking outwards, covering the Espada himself first. The part of the tower next to him would begin corroding away, leaving a small crater and multiple marks where it touched it, hinting at what it could do.

It was then, with the activation of his Res, that Typhon would burst into a run, using his increased speed and strength in order to quickly close distance between the two, his corrosive gas eating away at parts of the debris as he quickly moved over it. "Either leave or die, Quincy, but you're not touching my Fraccion!" He commanded as his right arm was raised, the spiked fist flying in towards Iro's face while the gas itself began attempting to envelop him from the left and right sides.

Releases used:

Corrupción:

Typhon's form transforms into his form back when he was a Vasto Lorde Arrancar. In this animal-like form of his Typhon's sword remains in it's regular state, though his tail grows a blade from it, and the spikes which protrude from above his knuckles are poisoned with his poisonous blood. Though whenever he creates a weapon out of bone now they will no longer be poisonous.(crappy description from like, a year ago.)

jjh3.png

Abilities Used:

Poisonous gas:

Typhon's Res only contains two abilities: an increase in his bone manipulation and the ability to emit his poisonous blood as a form of gas. The gas when emitted can actually effect objects as well, being able to devour the spirit energy of whatever if touches, breaking it down into useless particles. When inhaled, this gas will eat away at the insides of the opponent, though it will not devour them entirely, but instead make it harder for them to move, breathe, or be able to preform attacks and techniques without feeling intense pain. While this means that if he is facing a Human the mentioned Human will have to inhale it in order to be damaged, Spiritual beings run a higher risk of his gas as since they're made up of spiritual particles, it can injure them as a corrosive gas would a Human.

• Like 4

Your Waifu    2,616

The Soldat Lieutenant was caught off-guard by the sudden landing of a new, winged-Arrancar. Fiehr knew that he couldn't properly fight whilst carrying Kakei's body. He decided to leave the enemies to his commander and continue running. The winged-Arrancar at this time would lift an arm towards the column of light. None of the Quincy would know this, but the Arrancar was actually trying to close the Himmelslicht. Doing so would have been devastating to the Vandenreich forces, but oddly enough, the portal would not close. This was because the Himmelslicht is projected and held open by something on the other side of wherever the portal leads. Fiehr tried not to let the Arrancar's distraction slow him much and he continued running for the light.

The Sternritter would watch as his Lieutenant attempted to retrieve Kakei. He saw the winged-Arrancar making his entrance, and took action from afar. After the Arrancar raised his hand and the Soldat continued running, Irotoridori would throw both Seele Schneider from his hands at the winged Arrancar. Because of the distance, these thrown Seele Schneider would be slightly inaccurate and easy to counter or dodge; in fact, if they were completely ignored, they still didn't have a high chance of hitting. They were merely distractions meant to take up some of the Arrancar's time. The Sternritter would pay little attention to the results of the attack.

It was then that spiritual energy would spike in a most dreadful way. The ceiling of Las Noches itself was creaking and cracking under the incredible pressure. A beast would then emerge from the hole in the tower's wall and step out, dropping and landing with force onto the ground. As the creature landed, the powerful fluctuations in spiritual pressure would cause small bits of Las Noches' ceiling to begin falling. This creature appeared to be covered in an armor of sorts, seemingly made of bone or hollow-mask material. He was imposing, with a bladed tail, as he began walking forward towards the fraccion on the palace's steps. The creature had blades both on the backs of his arms and on his hands extending just past the knuckles.

"Come on, Hombre, can't we all be muchachos or whatever you people say?", the Sternritter would ask in a voice that seemed like a false calm. The creature would then stop to tell the female Arrancar to leave before launching a bala quickly at the Quincy's head. Irotoridori recognized this creature as the cloaked Arrancar that had been in the palace when he heard him speak, but he had absolutely no time to think about it as the bala tore towards him at nearly unavoidable speed. The sternritter's power fluctuated in a single burst as he jerked his body to the right, barely avoiding the attack aimed for his head. Abusing spiritual powers to move his body in such a way shook Irotoridori, leaving him slightly off-balance. At this point, the Quincy wouldn't even be able to notice the escape of the female Arrancar.

"That maybe coulda blown my head straight off or something," the Sternritter said with a violent sigh, still maintaining a weird balance of calm and fearful panic. The Quincy was attempting to regain his balance as the creature walked calmly and evenly towards him. Gas would leak from the creature, seeming to dissolve the area around it but not the creature itself. Irotoridori took notice of this and knew that he couldn't allow the gas to touch him under any circumstance, or it may be the last mistake that he ever makes. It was then that the formerly-cloaked Arrancar would charge forward and send a punch toward the Sternritter's face, as gas crept upon either side of him. He delivered an ultimatum of either leaving or dying whilst doing this. Irotoridori already knew that in the end, these would be his only two possible outcomes anyway, yet he decided to stave off making that decision just yet. The Quincy leaped backwards away from the incoming punch and gas, but he still wouldn't have made it far enough to avoid a second successive attack. So while in the midst of this small jump, the Sternritter would grab the crosses on his wrists. He grabbed the one from his left wrist with his right hand and the one from his right wrist with his left hand, both in front of his chest. He then tore each arm to its appropriate side, shattering the chains that bound the crosses, his hands almost touching the gas creeping up on his sides as his arms extended and he yelled: "Quincy: Vollständig! Näherin!"

Reishi congealed quickly in a burst of light as the figure, now no longer touching the ground, gained distance from its attacker. With this second release of a powerful spiritual being in such a short time, the ceiling above could no longer maintain itself. Large chunks of Las Noches' domed roof began to fall into the area as the energy fluctuated wildly from the absorption and expulsion of energy naturally generated by the two releases. The sand around the area where the figure was levitating was concave in shape from the conversion of it into its reishi base particles and consequent absorption. The figure was that of the Sternritter, Irotoridori Fuzen, his appearance looking nearly the same as before. Yet now, six thin and very long cylinders appeared to extend from each shoulderblade, three on each side. Each of these six cylinders would end in three diverging, mobile points around two feet long. These were the Sternritter's wings, like six long and straight poles ending in eighteen total finger-like spikes. A halo also appeared above his head that took the appearance of three intersecting spikes or perhaps a sharp asterisk. Reishi sparked violently around the Quincy as he absorbed it from the air and nearby sand. The glass shard that was once in his shoulder was broken down and absorbed into the Quincy. "Guess they really all want to kill me today," the Sternritter said with a smile as his six wings flexed outward and all three spikes from each wing pointed forward. Reishi sparked at the tips of all eighteen spikes, forming three needles floating around each of the spikes. Each of these needles was a small Heilig Pfeil around six inches long. The Quincy raised his right hand and sent the volley of fifty-four needles raining toward the Arrancar's general area.

OOC: Sorry to make you wait so long for me.

To better explain the Himmelslicht: Imagine it leads to a room in the Silbern with a large squad of soldat protecting 5 Quincy who are sitting in formation and projecting the portal.

Quincy: Vollstandig: Naherin: In this form Irotoridori gains the normal boost in power, reishi absorption, and (sternritter) ability to use Sklaverei. Other than the normal stuff the only change in that he no longer needs to use his crosses as focuses to make heilig pfeil. Of course this is a short-time release and he'll no longer have powers for a short while after using it though.

• Like 4

Vatto watched, as he wasn’t able to close the portal. Nothings ever as easy as it appears, he thinks to himself, before yelling to the Quincy â€Whether I can close that portal or not, you are still not allowed to leave quite yet;†but to the Quincy it might seem like gibberish. No sooner does Vatto finish speaking does an energy spike begin to serge through Las Noches. The energy felt primal and seemed to be emanating from just inside the Tercera Palace. Vatto was not one hundred percent sure, but it was indeed the Tercera Espada himself. He had taken it upon himself to deem this situation necessary to release his resurreccion, even though it is forbidden.

Vatto’s attention quickly locks back on to his target that was carrying an injured comrade, attempting to leave. Being closer to the portal than the Quincy was, and unimpeded, Vatto sonidos right in front of the Quincy, attempting to grab his right shoulder with his left hand. As soon as his hand came in contact with his target’s shoulder, if it does, he would immediately begin (1)“rejecting†any power based attacks he had, trying to make his next move unavoidable; though his target would not know this. It was around this time that two Seele Schneider landed in the sand near where Vatto once stood, although they would have completely miss him.

Immediately Forsyth would unleash his next attack. With his right hand already on the gold hilt of his sword, he swiftly draws it, slashing upwards from left to right with tremendous force. He was attempting to dismember both Fiehr and Kakei in one quick move. Vatto had no qualms with killing the injured, especially when they slowed you down. To him this was just a sign of weakness that need to be purged, it only helped that she was with the invaders.

As Vatto made his slash upwards another spike of energy erupted though this time it was the Quincy unleashing his Vollstandig. It would seem the ceiling of Las Noches could no longer take the stress from these two immense powers as in began to crumble and fall apart. Even Vatto's body begins to feel the stress of the tremendous power displayed.

ooc> short and simple

Abilities used:

(1) Rejection touch - Vatto's power of rejection allows him to reject a targets power based abilities as long as he is touching them. Once contact is broken the target regains their abilities but as long as a connection is maintain so is the "rejection."

Edited by Vatto Forsyth (Ky�raku)
  • Like 3

Otter Aiden    3,505

"I can't ever be "muchachos" with a Human, especially your kind of Human." Tpyhon would retort calmly as he held both arms up, crossed over one another with the hands open, almost as if he's calling something to attack his enemy. He could feel his own and the Quincy's spiritual pressure crack and slam against one another. The heavy forces were too much for the ceiling above them, which began breaking away, slamming hard into the ground. The release this Quincy entered, called "Vollstandiig, Naherin", was certainly a dangerous release, as it immediately boosted up Typhons' oppnent's spiritual pressure up to as strong as his own, while the Quincy's power itself would raise higher than his own. The Tercera was all too aware of how the Quincies relied upon the surrounding Reishi as their source of strength, and as Los Noches and Hueco Mundo is full of Reishi, possibly even more so than then Soul Society itself, this is most certainly not an ideal place to deal with a Quincy such as the one standing before Typhon.

The sand around the Quincy would be absorbed automatically, revealing that this odd release called "Vollstandiig" actually helps the Quincies absorb and increase their power subconsciously now. six thin cylinders would be protruding out of this Human now, each shoulder-blade containing three, and upon the six total would be eighteen finger-like spikes, forming grotesque wings of sorts. A halo, spiked and in the appearance of an asterisk, would appear above the man's head, and the glass shard recent embedded within him would be devoured away as well. Typhon felt it was a good idea to send his Fraccion away like he did, for he feared that if she remained she would have been eliminated easily. At least now the Tercera Espada can show how strong of a front line wall he can be and repel this enemy alone.

Immediately though, the Arrancar hadn't much time to think as he would bring his gas over his body, creating a dark dome of sorts whereas the fifty-four holy arrows of the Quincy would hit, each one getting devoured and eaten away until they passed through, only becoming as strong as a beginners, which did little more than burn and slightly pierce the bone armor and skin Typhon has in his Res. "More and more it seems i've been underestimating you..." The Tercera would begin as he kept his arms faced towards the Quincy. "Not anymore. Let us see which would last longer, your absorption or my devouring!" He would immediately exclaim as both fists closed, causing the gas to immediately fly towards the Quincy. His goal of course wasn't to devour the Quincy's ability to absorb, for even though the particles used to absorb is spiritual energy, it will take too long to contain and devour it entirely. Instead, as the gas neared the Vollstandiig-using man it would separate itself, where part would enter the sands, working its way underneath the Quincy in order to devour the surrounding sands while another part would go above them, beginning to devour the air above the Quincy and break it down, and finally, the remainder would move from the front, aiming to devour the air in front of the Quincy and break it down in order to prevent absorption.

He wasn't done though, not by a long shot. He knew that the Quincy would have only three places remaining, and so Typhon would pull both arms back before bringing them quickly outwards, firing Balas at the right and left sides while he himself would grow a blade out of his right arm. This blade resembled his original Zanpakuto in many ways as well, making strange in comparison to the rest of his bone weapons. Which this done, he would quickly use all of his speed to move over the gas on top, hoping to arrive behind the Vollstandiig user and deliver a stab to his left lung before either closing the gas around him or retreating to a safer place in order to avoid absorption himself.

Abilities used:

Poisonous gas:

Typhon's Res only contains two abilities: an increase in his bone manipulation and the ability to emit his poisonous blood as a form of gas. The gas when emitted can actually effect objects as well, being able to devour the spirit energy of whatever if touches, breaking it down into useless particles. When inhaled, this gas will eat away at the insides of the opponent, though it will not devour them entirely, but instead make it harder for them to move, breathe, or be able to preform attacks and techniques without feeling intense pain. While this means that if he is facing a Human the mentioned Human will have to inhale it in order to be damaged, Spiritual beings run a higher risk of his gas as since they're made up of spiritual particles, it can injure them as a corrosive gas would a Human.

Enhanced Bone Manipulation, Blade: Typhon can create a blade from his bones, using it as his Zanpakuto. The blade does not contain a strange substance, though in exchange the bone itself is enhanced in order to make it stronger than steel.

• Like 4

Your Waifu    2,616

Ringo continued him exodus with the broken body of Kakei, ignoring the recently-arrived Arrancar. He could feel the terrible eruption of power caused by the Tercera Espada activating his resurreccion. The soldat lieutenant kept moving as the great ceiling of Las Noches began to crack above him, trying desperately to reach the Himmelslicht. He continued on even as his commander activated his Quincy Vollstandig, causing the ceiling to finally give away and begin to collapse inward. This turn of events made Ringo hasten his pace even more, knowing that he couldn't do very much while carrying the incapacitated girl. As he was approaching the Himmelslicht, the winged Arrancar once again appeared directly in front of the running Quincy. The Quincy would obviously attempt to maneuver around him, rather than run straight into him or stop and stand still. This would, however, be to no avail as the Arrancar grabbed Ringo's right shoulder with his left hand. Ringo wouldn't lose his pace as he moved sharply to his left to maneuver around the arrancar's right side. This would mean that as the Arrancar simply slashed upwards, his own arm would be pulled into harm's way. In the end, if he couldn't stop his swing or let go in time, the Arrancar's attack would be targeting his own arm.

Irotoridori's rain of needles was responded to by the Tercera Espada by creating a dome of gas. This dome of gas weakened the Heilig Pfiel, though they were still enough to burn and slightly pierce the Espada's armor. The Espada then put his arms forward, sending gas rushing towards the Sternritter. The gas would split into a three-pronged assault: one part was sent to come from the sands below the Quincy, one part continued directly at him, and the third would come from above; preventing any upwards escape attempt. The Tercera Espada complimented this attack by sending two bala outwards, that would curve and come in to attack the Sternritter from the sides. Finally, the Espada would also move behind the Sternritter and stab at his left lung with a blade attached to his right arm.

Irotoridori knew that he was in a very dangerous situation. He spread his wings with three pointing out straight to each side. The bala came in from each side and struck the tips of the wings, the finger-like protrusions blocking and absorbing the attacks. Knowing that he needed to move somehow, the Sternritter moved backwards away from the gas and towards the incoming slash. He raised his left arm and began to form a javelin-sized Heilig Pfeil in his right hand. He spun to the right, the blade of the espada cutting his left side, just below the ribcage. as he continued his turn, he would be moving to behind the espada and attempting to drive the Heilig Pfeil into his back. All of this occurred within one fluid motion.

• Like 2

Intense and chaotic are only a few words that could describe the situation at hand. The ceiling itself was giving way to the power being displayed in the ferocious battle. While the Tercera and Quincy leader engaged in battle, in their release state, Vatto was dealing with the other nearby intruders.

Vatto appears before the Quincy, attempting to escape, successfully grabbing his right shoulder with his left hand. With his blade being drawn his target never ceases his attempt to escape, as he quickly tries to run to his left, Vatto’s right. Refusing to let the Quincy further ignore him, by simply running around him, Vatto momentarily halts his attack and tightens his grip, squeezing upon his shoulder with tremendous force, attempting to sink his fingers into the enemy’s flesh to act as an anchor. Any normal human would scream and squeal in agony but the Quincy’s weren’t normal, so their reaction would be far less dramatic. At the same time Vatto would turn and step towards the enemy, attempting to through off his balance as he would now be running by him sideways.

Simultaneously while stepping forwards Vatto continues his attack as he attempted it the first time, though this time he would slash horizontally left to right. With his Zanpakuto already half way unsheathed from his previous attempted slash, the attack would be much quicker and powerful but this time Vatto would not be able to stop his attack if something were to happen. Vatto knew that if he didn't deal with his foe quickly and leave the area that he would most certainly have to release his ressurrection to deal with the immense powers.

ooc> short and simple this time

Abilities use:

Rejection touch - Vatto's power of rejection allows him to reject a targets power based abilities as long as he is touching them. Once contact is broken the target regains their abilities but as long as a connection is maintain so is the "rejection."

Otter Aiden    3,505

Typhon felt a certain pleasure shoot through him as the Quincy's left side was cut by his blade. The receptors that every living organism has coming to life, making the Espada love every moment of his weapon moving through the flesh, making blood shoot out. It was a feeling he rarely felt, but as of the current moment, Typhon guessed that he was just giving in to his inner animal, rejoicing in the pleasure felt when a predator harms its prey, nearing the moment which it will be caught and devoured. He could win this battle, even when at a disadvantage, this realization sank in, and it made the fire within burn ever brighter than before. Dead eyes became alive once more with ferocity and passion!

He saw the fluidity of his opponent's motions though. The man had grown faster than before, more mobile in his movements. It was obvious that while Typhon had gotten a strike in, his opponent will still keep up with him and get his own hit in as well, making the battle continue to be a stalemate. The Espada would twist his body around, his left arm becoming encased and hardened in a bone-like shell, the sides branching off and creating a small, oval-shaped shield of sorts. The arrow would move through the shield itself, sliding through and yet being slowed down little by little until it came to a stop, piercing Typhon's left side. Little did he know, or at least what Typhon hoped he didn't know though that while this was occurring, the foot-long blade protruding out of Typhon's tail would whip about, attempting to stab the Quincy in the side as the gas would begin an attempt to cover the both of them.

• Like 3

Your Waifu    2,616

The Arrancar who had been harassing Fiehr was somehow able to stop himself in mid-strike. Still holding the Soldat Lieutenant's shoulder, he would turn to run by him sideways. Fiehr would bring himself to toss Kakei's body through the Himmelslicht just before the arrancar's hand would squeeze down hard. His fingers dug into the Quincy's shoulder, causing the skin to bruise and slightly bleed beneath his jacket. In this moment with seemingly the world falling down around him, a soldier who was loyal to a fault would abandon his orders. Rather than attempt to escape any longer, the Quincy would begin to turn. Vein-like patterns spread up the entirety of left arm, starting from his fist and working their way up. Clenching his fist in rage, the pattern would spread onto the left side of his torso and begin crawling up his neck and face towards his eye. The markings wouldn't crawl anymore as he completed his turn and sent a punch at torso height towards the coming blade with his left hand. Bringing his now hurting right arm up at the same time, he would be trying to hit the Arrancar's inner left arm with the back of his right wrist. If all went well, the strike with his right hand would free him from the Arrancar's grasp, allotting him an extra boost of power in his left handed punch to the creature's blade.

Even after sustaining injury, the Sternritter was able to make an attack of his own on the Tercera Espada. His Heilig pfiel stabbing through the shielding left arm of the Arrancar, it would pierce the creature's left side. Not even noticing the incoming attack by the Espada's bladed tail, the Soldat invasion's Commander would know with certainty that he was in trouble from the encroaching gas. This destructive gas reminded the Quincy why he had to keep his distance, as it was a form of assault to which he had no effective countermeasure. Irotoridori, in his fear of being touched by the gas even a little, would use hirenkyaku to launch himself backwards away from the Espada. He would escape backwards enough to evade the tail's attack without even expecting it, lucky that his fear of the apparently corrosive gas caused him to break off any close range fighting. Once the Sternritter had moved back enough, his heilig pfeil would dissipate, leaving nothing to stop the flow of bleeding from any wounds that it may have caused. In its place, there would be a series of reishi threads leading from the Espada's left arm and side to the fingers of Irotoridori's right hand. The sternritter would then summon another javelin-sized heilig pfeil in his left hand and mentally prepare himself for the Tercera Espada's next move.

OOC: Abilities used:

Fiehr Ringo:

Partial Blut Vene: while unable to fully activate blut or activate it on more than a small part of his body, Ringo was able to slightly harden his left hand. If he successfully breaks contact with Vatto, the power will be amplified.

Irotoridori Fuzen:

Hirenkyaku: He used a short burst of high-speed movement to launch himself backwards a few meters.

Schrift: The Seamstress: He made reishi threads from the places his attack hit that lead to his right hand.

Javelin-sized Heilig Pfeil: Cannot be thrown the same turn as summoned; He summoned one in his left hand.

• Like 3

That's fine

Edited by Yoshirou/Sama'el (Ky�raku)
  • Like 2

Otter Aiden    3,505

Typhon's ribs would shoot out a constant, lurking pain. It was as though something was piercing his side multiple times, which would be a rather accurate feeling considering the large javelin of Reiryoku sticking out of his side. Though while the Tercera was caught in this attack, his gas would be continuing the closing in, causing his opponent to use the Quincy technique of high speed movement, Hirenkyaku, to move away, avoiding the gas and causing the Tercera Espada himself to become engulfed in it. The Heilig Pfeil dissipated before the gas reached Typhon himself, eliminating any remnants the Quincy may have left behind such as the Reishi threads attached to the pierced shield of reinforced bone and Typhon's side without the Espada even noticing, causing him by a stroke of luck to prevent his getting possibly trapped under the Stern Ritter's control.

A dark, purple-colored liquid would begin slowly leaking out of the piercing wound Typhon has, revealing to the opponent that there was something off about his own blood. It would slowly move downwards from where the Tercera had been hurt, flowing rather freely. The pain was rather moderate but Typhon could handle it, for if he couldn't then he had no claim to the strength he supposedly possessed, and thus needed to step down from his seat of power even more in order to let way for one superior to take his place. That was the funny thing about him though, for only a fool would assume that one as stubborn and prideful as Typhon would even be willing to give up his seat due to an apparent weakness, and so even if the wound hurt unbearably so, whether it was a neck wound or a chest wound or any kind of injury whatsoever, he as the appointed Tercera Espada had to show that he wouldn't falter under it no matter what the case may be.

The Espada began to notice something about his gas was rather off while he stood up straight and ripped the protruding bone shield off of his forearm, tossing it to the ground and allowing his arm to look the same as it had before. Peering closely into it while it uncovered his body, he began to see that it was seemingly becoming lighter in color than before, becoming slightly transparent in appearance. He knew he hadn't much time before the gas would dissipate away, and so he had to make the next series of moves count before he loses a strong piece of himself for a temporary amount of time, which could be most devastating against one like this Quincy standing before him. He had an idea though, a plan of sorts which instantly came to his head, and now was the time for him to stand there patiently and wait for the opportune moment.

• Like 3